awesome...
khushi regained her memory😲 how?
excited to know...
thnks 4 d pm..
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 11

The rays of the sun dawned on their faces, the memories of their sensuous night which haunted them in their dreams of the peaceful night, love and painful solace that they found in each other's arms, and the peace that they got had to be broken now.

The love which was sacrificed had only seen the Painful Distances and the Intimacies of the Bluemoon.

When distances were cursed and Proximity equally doomed, the wise way was to be each other's solace. But Khushi had forgotten this truth. The first sight that she saw, a sight which she always longed to be her first, pleasured her, but the very next moment, to destroy the subtly miraculous feeling, the reality struck her. The surroundings unknown, the place unknown but the arms and the touch vaguely familiar.

Khushi woke up with a jerk, waking him up from his  peaceful slumber caused by sleeping in his beloved's arms. Arnav for a second, didn't know what to give as an answer if she questioned him but decided he will be the one who will break this silence now as she seemed very different to him. But unfortunately, she took away his chance from him.

" Arnav?? How could you do this to me? Just because I was amnesiac, you can't take advantage of my condition. I didn't expect this from you of all the people, Arnav!" said Khushi, in a fiery voice which had scared Arnav and was spreading shivers across his spine.

" Khushi, we didn't cross any limits, yesterday!" scarcely whispered, Arnav.

" I can very well see that, Mr.Raizada! Any explanations on the ground?" asked Khushi, sarcastically which made Arnav feel the rock bottom of his heart.

" You were drunk, Khushi and you made me drunk too by asking me and I couldn't deny you! And since none of us could drive, I took you to this room and somehow intoxication got on my senses and I lost the control! But nothing happened since I got my control back, ontime!" said Arnav, in one breath.

" So that's your answer?" asked Khushi.

" Yes!"

"This was your stupid plan, Arnav! If you couldn't get me the straight way, you thought you will get me the crooked way! How low of you!" said Khushi while moving out of the bed, unknown to the fact that her words have touched the wrong nerves of Arnav.

Arnav twirled her to make her fall on her back on the bed and pinned her down on the bed with his body and said,

" I needn't get you, Khushi! Because you are ALREADY MINE! And if I make a move, you will not resist it, and we both know it well!" said Arnav, in a dangerously low whisper.

" Enough Arnav! I was of nobody! I am not a property to claim a right! I am a woman! No body has the right to misbehave with. Nor do you nor does that Karan. Because I was the woman who had been seen only giving sacrifices for others, but never as a person who has free-will!" said Khushi, while pushing him by his chest, showing her fiery self to him.

The past was yet again reminded. The past in which love was sacrificed. The past in which pain was intensified, and was defined to them. The past in which a sister gave up her love for her sister's happiness and the past in which the most successful business tycoon of India, lost what he wanted the most, his first love.

" So you say, you don't belong to me, Khushi?" said Arnav in a husky voice.

" Nor do you have any right on me, Arnav" said Khushi while picking her sari up and proceeding towards the restroom. 

" You will accept the right I have, Khushi! You will come running into my arms one day!" said Arnav confidently.

" It will never happen out of love, Arnav!  So don't bet on it!" said Khushi, stopping in the mid-path very well knowing, he would do something out of the world to prove this.

" It will, dear!"

Only onething echoed in their minds,

" Why is my love unaware of my pain and tears?"

----

The eyes which were searching for its solace never found it, the eyes in which everyone found fieriness and self-respect, he found pain. In those eyes, where everyone was lost in ocean of self-confidence, she found only loneliness. But there were some feelings which remained unexpressed even in their eyes.

There are certain situations in which, the imagination seems better, calmer and soothing. But the presence of a person changes it all.

The pain which haunted him for years, was today making its way out in thr form of tears that were making her heart bleed, his uneven breaths were blistering her soul, but the eyes which didn't recognize her in the painful journey, were to realize her pain yet.

But unknown to her, it was his searching eyes that went unrecognized by her. The eyes which searched for her smiling face, the eyes which searched for her love-filled doe-like eyes, the eyes which could only see the love which was suppressed in the form of pain in her eyes.

---

So Khushi gained her memory back! I want a special review for this! Sorry if it was short but I didn't want the intensity to get faded away as I wrote more!

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Me first

Good to know that khushi regained her memory

from the update i guess  she also loves arnav ...but some misunderstanding happened
Edited by rakenduvadana - 9 years ago
..ri.. thumbnail
I feel like khushi is playing.. I mean did she really lost her memory? can't believe now.. !
anyways waiting for the story to unfold..
Amazing update..!!
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Looking forward to the next update.
mamidis thumbnail
Her memory is back... great update
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So khushi memory is back
Nice update
Poor arnav