sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing teaser dear please update soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 10

She was surely feeling dizzy and now realized he had spiked the drink! Damn! Why didn't she think about it before? Boys were ogling at her, as if they have never seen a beautiful girl, as she swayed her hips and danced in a carefree attitude. And on the other hand, someone was burning in the fire of possessiveness.

He had enough of it, decided Arnav. She can't seduce men by dancing like that, though she will not have such intentions but still it is not good. He picked up a random girl to dance, beside Khushi, who was letting Jai, touch her everywhere in her sub-conscious state. 

He signed the DJ, to announce,

" Change the Partner!" 

Immediately he grabbed Khushi from her waist, and pulled up her flush to him. Her soft chest crushed on his rock hard chest, which surely hit him on the wrong nerves but it didn't take him long to realize, she was drunk.

" Khushi, you drank, baby?" he said with concern, while dance mildly.

" I will not answer you, go Arjun! I hate you!" said Khushi while hiding her face in his chest, while surely confirmed she was drunk. He picked her in his arms gently and moved to the bar counter, and asked her which glass did she pick up. She pointed her finger to one of the glasses over there, and Arnav immediately smelled it to recognize it was alcohol. But much to his shock, Khushi asked him,

" You also have it, naa!! I want to see if it has the same effect on you!"

" No way, Khushi! I don't like alcohol!"

" Then you don't love me right? Fine, I am going to the dance floor!" said Khushi, while getting up and slumping back onto the chair, which made Arnav immediately accept her proposal.

" Anything for you, Baby!" and he drank it.

That was it. Now both were drunk, unknowingly.

Arnav, who was on the verge on losing his senses but he had control over them, all thanks to his focus. He saw, few boys badly eyeing at her which made him pick her up in his arms and proceed towards the main reception, to book a room for them, for the night.

The night was still young.

-----
The night was still young, so were their desires. Their love so profound and pure that every action showed it. But today their eyes had the glint of desires along with love. Desires that were long suppressed, desires that were curbed down, desires that were crushed under the destiny, and desires that were forbidden to them.

Mar Jawan.. Mar Jaawaan, Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jaawaan...
Bheegi Bheegi Sapno Ka Jaisa Khat Hai Yeh
Haay Gili Gili Chaahat Ka Jaise Lat Hai Yeh

Intoxicated were their senses today, but not due to alcohol but due to their intoxicatedly magical love. The burning gaze of him, which was piercing her, which was burning her, which was pining for her, was just making thisnight longer for them.

Every touch of her, today on him was just a torture. Though not in complete senses, he knew 
where his limits lie. But her cold hands on his chiseled chest and her hot breaths were making him lose his senses completely. It was their moments, finally, a moment for which they had to wait for days which seemed like ages but now, they can't let it slip so easily. 

Soche Dil Ke Aisa Kaash Ho, Tujhko Ek Nazar Meri Talaash Ho
Jaise Khwaab Hai Aankhon Mein Base Meri
Waise Nindon Pe Silvate Pade Teri
Bheegi Bheegi Armaano Ki Raahat, Hai Yeh
Haay Geeli Geeli Kwaahish Bhi Toh Bekhud Hai Yeh

The grip on her which she always wanted to last, his hot hands on her bare cold waist, arising the desires long forbidden.  The cursed distance betweenthem of only 2 inches, breaths mingling, desires burning, heart pining and souls touching. A distance after this proximity would have been a curse to die for them.

A love which was unexpressed, a love which was not recognized by her, got its name today.Today there was no need to find excuses to touch each other, a desires which were meantto have each other's name on it,  were finally making them make their moves. The silky obstructions of her to the beautiful constructions of God, were today meant to be removed.The red saree, as their painful past was soon on the floor, as they wanted to leave behind their past.

Let this moment be at a halt, when they finally met each other. More than passionate, were their kisses, more than wild were the bites, morethan romance was the act and more than love was their feeling. This night,inch of her pined for him, every inch of him called for her. A distance tonight, was forbidden between them.

----

Ahem! No comments! 

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
such an amazinggg update it was <3 
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was one sensual and ahmazzinggg update!!!😳
Omgg! Can't wait for more and I love the song you chose!😉
Fiery_PM thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

That was one sensual and ahmazzinggg update!!!😳

Omgg! Can't wait for more and I love the song you chose!😉

It was my Angel's selection, re! I forgot to mention because I was too much into editing and things! Thanks a lot, re!
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't believe you stopped !!!!! The anticipation is going to kill me
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing update
Can't wait cont soon
Thanks for pm me
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
Thanks for d pm..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.