~Vampire's Slave~ SanDhir FanFic [DARK] PART1 PAGE14- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

109

Views

17.7k

Users

46

Likes

154

Frequent Posters

cuteparsh thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: milisaini

Hey ...u knw wat I hv jst read

"Married 2 d prince of darkness"
Ur story has smwt similar concept. ...i really luvd dat story n equally excited 4 this one also


thank you dear
but i'll make sure there will be least similarity btw both stories
thanks😳😳
cuteparsh thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#92

Omggg seriously I mean sacchi me itna awesome response

I m dead

I m seriously overwhelmed with your love guys seriously. Thanks for such an unexpected and awesome response. Now no more bakbak.

And one more time thanks to all because you all seriously w8 for such a long time..


CHAPTER-1

~~~~ LIFE BEFORE I MET YOU ~~~~

GIRLS POV

24/03

Today I am really excited. Hawww... you don't know. Don't worry I will tell you. Actually today is my birthday and I am going to have a blast today. Hey don't think that I am half mad because I am total a mad girl. 🤣🤣. upp.. sorry I forget to introduce myself. Hi I am Sanyukta, Sanyukta Agarwal but I prefer to be called as Charlie. It is not like that I didn't like my name but it is because some time I feel odd to be address as sanyukta. It is obvious yaar because I live in London.

Here I am living my life with MYSELF. Ya there is no one for me whom I can address as my family. Hey don't think that they are dead or else. They are still alive and healthy. I have my father and elder brother too. I am not living with them because when I was born my mother died because of some health issues I guess so my father takes me as unfortunate for him and thrown me here with my granny. I love her most in my life. She was everything for me but god was always cruel to me so he took her also.

I remember when I was in my 10th standard my granny died because of heart attack but my father didn't have time to see his mother last time. I think they consider just sent me money as his duty toward me. By the way he sent me enough money to spend my life without F-A-M-I-L-Y. I don't feel love of father or brother but now I am not interested for begging him to give me some of his love. So now I am a girl without family. But my friends are my family. They care for me, more than my real family.

Sorry I again forget to introduce myself fully. I am turning 18 tonight and its mean I am now an adult girl. I can't wait anymore. But 1st I have to ready for my birthday party. I have to look breathtaking gorgeous because I am birthday girl. And everyone's freaking eyes should be on me.

I am such a lazy girl so slowly I make my way toward my closet and found nothing. I mean I have a lot of beautiful dresses but not for my birthday party in which I will look perfect. Ohh how can I forget about that dress. I am such a bhulakkad, hey don't star me like that I know lil bit hindi too because my granny teach me. Where I was? Ya I was telling you all about a dress. So basically today when I woke up I don't know from where but a beautiful gift box was placed on my dressing table. And when I opened it I found a beautiful pink colour dress. It was perfect for my party. I don't know the name of senders because there was not a chit or clue through which I can guess who send it to me. In reality I don't care. 🤣🤣No one will care about senders name or identity when you are having most beautiful dress ever you seen in your whole life has in your hand. [me too 🤣🤣] But one thing which was strange is that there was a chit in which only written "FOR MY MATE". I mean what is this word MATE belongs to here. I am confused. Is it like soulmate. seriously I have to stop reading romantic novels.

TWO DAYS AGO... .. ... ... ...

22/03

VAMPIRE'S POV

I am sitting with one of my best friend PARTH. We are having our hot drinks. I think you can identify which type of drink is talking about. Ya right we are having HOT BLODD. [don't know why but I couldn't stop myself from laughing 🤣🤣]. Just then we heard a noise of falling something of glass. He ran toward kitchen because noise comes from kitchen. I know it is that bloody human girl. Or else who can disturb us at this time. Parth told me that he loves her. how could he. I mean seriously he falls in love with a mare human girl though she is his decided mate but I am confused. Mate this word just remind me someone who is there for us every time and for to supplying us blood. And ya for our own pleasure too.

Everyone [only vampires 🤣🤣] says that mate means everything for his vampire. His life, his love, his reason to live and everything. I don't believe how can he love her. actually I am interested. I am just interested to get my mate as soon as because now it's time to become king. Become a powerful vampire among all of them.

My train of thought by disturb by that human mate. Sometime I want to kill her but I cannot because something happen to her leads death of his too. Let it be. She offers me something but I refuse it. Parth asked me- hey dude I think now it's time to get your mate... I interrupted him- I know but why are so bothered.

Parth- because how much I remember your mate gone be 18 in this month or in couple of days so...

Me-ohh so you thought that I forget her birth date or else...

Parth-no it's not like that but...

Me-but what

Parth- I mean now it's time to become king for you and without your mate...

Me-ya I know what you want to say. But don't worry she will be here in next ten days.

Parth- but the problem is that you don't know anything about her except her birth day. So I suggest you to take help of vampire council so that you can get more info about her.

Me- you know I love challenges and this is gone be more challenging to find out my mate.

Parth-but without...

Me- don't worry parth because I know her blood smells different from everyone. She is mine, mine mate, and no one else .

Parth-and your queen too.

Me-whatever ...

Be ready my mate to become my slave I am coming to get you and take you with me FOREVER.

PRECAP-

I am frightened. I am feeling a cool wave around me. It's really dangerous... ... ...

... ... ... .. I move backward. I am hell confused. I asked to that dark figure "w-who a-are y-you?" I stammered. That figure said "not important to know who I am, but it's important that who are you for me, MY DEAR MATE."

I am done with 1st chapter. How was it? Tell me na jaldi se.

I know it totally a crap but it was needed.

Sorry for mistakes [I know bahut hogi 🤣🤣]

Now it's time to hit like button and leave ur feedbacks below. Criticisms are most welcome.

Love you all

Sakshi aka aapki tamator ki bori

Ayushiroxx thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#93
Moi toh first aayi hai...yess yesss yesss...Continue continue continue ...
Awsme prologue and the first chapter... Waiting for more 😃
Edited by Ayushiroxx - 11 years ago
mahdin thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#94
res
Unress
Sakshi! how r u doing
The update was fab!
The idea is unique
Thanks for pm
Mahdin
Edited by mahdin - 11 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
#95
Awesome update👏
Loved the introduction of randhir & sanyukta😊
It is very interesting😉
Update soon
sashasaxena thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#96
AWESOME PLS POST D NXT PRT SOON WILL B WAITING >>>>>...
newmoon18 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#97
Omg u updated
Meko toh laga tu bhool gyi iss fic

Bt thank god u remember lol


The updte was superb as alwz
Sanyu is same like devil n angel wali sanyu
Funny n cute


She's from London
She lives alone
Poor sanyu no one is there to call as hed family

Her dad blames her for her mom death
She loved her Granny
Bt cruel destiny snatched her too




Its sanyu b'day she's super excited

She got a gift from a stranger
Bt for her gift mattes not sender
Just like me lol

Bt the msg reads for my MATE
This is sum thing strnge


Parth is also a vampire
He found her mate
I think his mate is vids


Rd waiting for his mate
He don't know anything abut her except her birth date
He loves challenges he's gonna find on his own


Precap exciting
We can except sandhir encounter


Update soon
Wtng


Love u
Muuuaaahhh
Keep smiling

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#98
Res
Unres 😆
Bori 🤗
Missed u n ur ffs so much :*
Hume to laga aaj ke baad cuteparsh se koi update ka pm ni aane wala 😳
But ye dekho ^_^
Superb start !!
Bechari sanyu 😭
Ye buddha kahin acha nai hoskta 🤢
Yar randhir n parth ka character very interesting 😉
Update soon
Dhanyavaad for ur pm _/\_
Edited by Sagl - 11 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#99
Awesome prologue and the first chapter... 😃
Diyahahaha thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nicr update boriii urff sakshiii...
hufff finsally kitnee years ho gaye tumhe update kiye hue...
Edited by diya12356 - 11 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".