Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
definitely did not expect this now both Jey and Purvi is nominated, the guys will save Jey and poor Purvi will get send home now...awesome update by the way loved the 50 shades of orange
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Fab update

I agree with maya this house is really turning everone mad

Purvi is really upset with Jey

Krutika really playing smart

Again superb task

And again u left me out of words to describe it

Its really interesting

Nice Sami one the POV

And I really liked the card of trip to Bahamas would prefer to select that if option given

But on the condition that rey shouldn't be nominated or else will also choose POV... LOLs...:P

Omg both Jey and Purvi nominated

Akshat bach gaya to jey phas gaya

I think the allience members are really become target of the house

Did krutika really blurted out!!!!

No I personally don't think jey should be nominated

As he has become my second fav contestent in the house

Now lets see who's leaving

Eagerly waiting for Friday

Update soon fizzx :)
littleman thumbnail
OMG What a twist in the story...I did not see this coming
I'm in such a mix feeling position right now...
Okay first of all nice part...and nice task...
I'm happy that Akshat was saved...thanks to Sami
but...Jey and Purvi both...I'm not happy about that
I'm so sad... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I can see the story taking a big turn...and that's awesome
Keep up the good work! 
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Yippiii me first...:))
Fab update di...
U turn the whole game...!
i must say it was a shocking epi...
Firstly, sami winning veto i didnt xpctd dat...
Secondly, he save akshat
Wel dats shockng fr housemates nt me...:P
But...
Jay nd purvi both are nominated now...
m so xctd to read nxt epi...
Update soon nd thnx fr pm

HI...Congrats on being first πŸ‘ ...It's nice to see we have eager readers...yes a new twist in the tale...very shocking and more to come...Akshat was saved this time...it was very close...poor Jey and Purvi...let's see who will go...😭
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephie34

definitely did not expect this now both Jey and Purvi is nominated, the guys will save Jey and poor Purvi will get send home now...awesome update by the way loved the 50 shades of orange

Hi thanks for commenting...yes it was unexpected...hence the title..."Expect the Unexpected" hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...let's so who will go...lol the 50 shades were my sister's idea...glad you liked it...πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppypie121

Amazing update πŸ˜Š

Thank You!
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Fab update

I agree with maya this house is really turning everone mad

Purvi is really upset with Jey

Krutika really playing smart

Again superb task

And again u left me out of words to describe it

Its really interesting

Nice Sami one the POV

And I really liked the card of trip to Bahamas would prefer to select that if option given

But on the condition that rey shouldn't be nominated or else will also choose POV... LOLs...:P

Omg both Jey and Purvi nominated

Akshat bach gaya to jey phas gaya

I think the allience members are really become target of the house

Did krutika really blurted out!!!!

No I personally don't think jey should be nominated

As he has become my second fav contestent in the house

Now lets see who's leaving

Eagerly waiting for Friday

Update soon fizzx :)

HII...lol yes it definitely is a MAD house...anything can happen at any moment...poo Purvi...and Kruttika is one to watch out for...she's playing it very smart...so happy that you liked the task! πŸ˜ƒ ...there's a lot more on the way...Sami was the lucky winner and he helped out his alliance member from nominations...but unlucky he didn't think that Jey would've been put up instead...aww he's your second favourite...nice to know...thanks a lot for your long comment...πŸ˜‰
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: littleman

OMG What a twist in the story...I did not see this coming

I'm in such a mix feeling position right now...
Okay first of all nice part...and nice task...
I'm happy that Akshat was saved...thanks to Sami
but...Jey and Purvi both...I'm not happy about that
I'm so sad... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I can see the story taking a big turn...and that's awesome
Keep up the good work! 

Hey thanks for commenting...yes a big twist and many more to come...you'll have to wait and watch to see who will be going this week...and thanks again
arsafar thumbnail

Hey Dear Readers...today's episode is dedicated to our very eager reader; who has asked a very important question to our contestants...Thanks a lot...Fairy...!

Episode 16

The stage lit up as Armaan made his way on; "Two houseguests up for nomination this week...none of them were the target but both are up for elimination...will the secret alliance be able to save one of their members...let's see who will survive and who will be eliminated...Welcome to Big Brother India..." Armaan greeted everyone.

"Let's head straight into the house and speak to the houseguest..." Armaan informed the audience.

"Hello houseguests..." Armaan greets them excitedly, they all replied enthusiastically.

"What a week it's been...you guys seem to be having lots of fun...Kruttika...looking a little tanned today..." Armaan joked and everyone laughed.

"It's not funny Armaan..." she made a sad face then giggled; "...Actually I was very happy when I got the Veto first...until I realised getting out first meant that I had to give it up...but I never thought I would get this prize..." pointing to her skin while they all laughed.

"Well right now we have caller on the line, let's hear what they have to say..." Armaan said.

The phone rang and someone picked up...

"Hello...my name is Fairy..." a soft voice could be heard on the other end.

"Hey Fairy...who would you like to ask a question to?" Armaan asked.

"Actually I have two questions...my first one is to Jey and Purvi..." Fairy...replied.

"Okay go ahead..." Armaan smiled.

"What is going on between the pair of you?" Fairy... asked sweetly.

Jey and Purvi looked at each other smiling but they were a little shocked at the question and how they would answer it.

"Seems to be lots of couples forming...Jey and Purvi...Sami and Sanaya hmmm..." Armaan said cheekily, the couples took a sneak peek at each other...

"Well I guess we are close friends..." Purvi started.

"Close...? Sure..." Armaan teased.

"Yes but Jey has been there for me throughout my time here so I guess if there is anyone I trust its him..." Purvi said.

"Jey?" Armaan turned to him.

"Yeah I mean I like to think we are close friends...let's see if there will be more when we meet up outside..." Jey almost blushed and there were a few hoots called out from the audience.

"Aww...that's sweet hopefully there will be..." Armaan said; there were smiles all around.

"The next question I would like to ask is to Kruttika..." Fairy... said.

"Are you scared of being nominated like Zain so you didn't agree with Sia in nominating Rey?" Fairy asked.

"Ooh that's a good question..." Armaan remarked.

Sia looked at Kruttika while everyone else looked confused as they were not aware Kruttika and Sia had fought... Rey looked at them with a lot of interest and Kruttika sat up.

"Actually no...not at all...I felt that it was my HOH and I should be able to make my own commands rather than follow someone else's orders...it is true that Sia mostly controlled Zain's HOH but I felt like it's my turn to play my game..." she stated as a matter of fact; but turned to Sia and then back to the screen; "Sia is my friend and I will support her...but sometimes you do have to think about your own game...and that's what I did...as for nominating Rey...Rey never targeted me so I see no reason in nominating him...Akshay was my target...because he targeted all of us..." she ended with a small smile.

"Well answered...thank you very much Fairy...for all of your question..." Armaan said kindly.

"Thank you Armaan!!! All the Best Rey hope you win!!" Fairy... said excitedly.

"Thank You!!" Rey said, happy to have such a loving fan!!... πŸ˜‰

"There's been an interesting game change this week...two non-targets up for elimination this week...what do you guys think about this...Asad...we don't hear much from you...what have you got to say about this?" Armaan quizzed him.

"Hey Armaan..." Asad spoke up, "...the format of this game is as such that anything can change within a blink of the eye...no one knows what will be the next change and it's interesting this way...I just think both Jey and Purvi has had an unlucky week...I wish them both the best..." he ended with a small smile.

"Deep thought there my friend...thank you...I'll be back to join you all for the voting..." Armaan signed off.

Back on stage

"Let's see what happened after the POV ceremony..." Armaan informed the audience.

After the POV everyone went their own way; Purvi and Jey were in the chill out room.

"I know I'm going this week..." Purvi cried.

Jey had no idea of how he could change this around; asking the guys to save Purvi instead of him was really risky and he knew they would never allow it.

"You never know...maybe I'll go..." Jey told her.

"You won't...you have your group members..." Purvi said wiping her tear away.

"Yeah but you have the rest of the house..." Jey tried to cheer her up.

"If I do go I won't give out your secret..." Purvi said smiling a little.

"Thanks...I'm sorry for not telling you the truth...we made a promise..." Jey said.

Upstairs in the HOH room...

"What just happened downstairs??" Kruttika was really upset.

"I have no idea...why would Sami save Akshat?" Sia said in utter disbelief.

"My head is hurting..." Sanaya said leaning back in bed.

"I really didn't want to get more blood on my hands...now Akshat is safe he will be coming after me and Jey will to...I hate this..." Kruttika groaned.

"I thought Sami was on our side...why would he save our worst enemy?" Sia said pacing up and down the room.

"Sanaya you should talk to Sami...this does not make sense..." Kruttika said massaging her head as well...

First Bedroom

"This is bad guys...we should have thought this one out properly...of course it looks weird that Sami is going out of his way to save Akshat...because he has something going on with Sanaya..." Rey said he was pacing as well.

"Nothing we can do now...best thing is to keep on the low...let's just hope they don't think too much into it...if they figure it out it's going to be bad..." Ayaan replied.

Back to the stage...

"Let's head back inside and start the live voting..." Armaan informed the audience.

Inside the House...

"Houseguests it's now time for voting...Rey please enter the diary room and place your vote to evict..." Armaan informed the houseguest.

Rey voted for Purvi.

Sanaya voted for Purvi.

Sia voted for Purvi.

Ayaan voted for Purvi.

Sami voted for Purvi.

Asad voted for Jey.

Maya voted for Jey.

Akshat voted for Purvi.

Tej voted for Jey.

Tej exited the diary room and joined the rest of the houseguests.

"Okay houseguest with a vote of 3 to 5...Purvi you have been evicted..." Armaan informed the houseguests.

Purvi got up with a smile and hugged Jey, then she hugged and met everyone, she wished everyone all the best and left.

The houseguest gathered around the wall where everyone's pictures were and they all waited until Purvi's picture went grey. Some of the guys patted Jey on the back as he looked close to breaking down.

On stage

Purvi came onto the stage and met Armaan; he then motioned to her to have a seat, Purvi sat down catching her breath with a big smile on her face.

Armaan smiled; "So Purvi...you were in the house for five weeks...tell us about your experience..."

"It's a mad house..." she laughed, "...but it's worth the experience...there's times when you feel like you're walking on egg shells and the next moment you can laugh your heart away...and I've made some good friends who I will continue my friendship with...so all in all I've had a great time..."

"Well that's good news..." Armaan nodded, "...in the event that you have been evicted the houseguest has left some goodbye messages for you...let's have a look..."

Jey - "Hey Purvi...I'm so sorry you left...I will miss you in the house...hopefully we will meet outside...take care..."

Maya - "Hey Purvi...you are too sweet...I'm going to miss having you in the house...your smile really brighten everyone's day...we will meet outside..."

Sami - "Purvi...I'm sorry I couldn't save you...had to keep the members of my alliance safe...but you're a good person...take care..."

The End

"Thank you very much for coming on the show Purvi, I wish you all the best...everyone put your hands together for Purvi Kirloskar..." Armaan hugged Purvi before she exited the stage.

Armaan turned back to the audience, "Let's head to the activity area for the new Head of Household competition..." Armaan informed the audience.

Activity Area...

The activity area was set up with booths which stood eleven houseguests waiting to start the competition.

"Houseguest welcome to Big Brother High, I will ask questions about this Big Brother, you will have to say if the answer is less or more, does everyone have any questions?" Armaan asked the houseguest.

They were all ready for the competition.

"During the POV competition Frog Flinger was Tej's round 1 score...less or more than 15..." Armaan asked.

The houseguest turned the boxes in front of them to show their answers.

"The answer is less...that means Rey, Ayaan and Maya have been eliminated please reset and step down..." Armaan ordered them.

"Next question...during the HOH competition..."Roulette me Win" ...was Akshat's score...less or more than 30?" Armaan asked, the houseguest turned the boxes to show their answers.

"The answer is more...that means Tej and Sami please reset and step down..."

Armaan told them. The boys stepped down and joined the others that were eliminated.

"Next question...during the Veto Competition was Maya's ballets put together more or less than 20..." The houseguest struggled to remember which one it was...

Tune in Monday to see how the power in the house changes with the new HOH and which two contestants will be put up for nominations...

So guys...who do you think will be the new HOH...more twists and turns around the corner...please post your comments and hit the Like Button...Thank You...

Fizz

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭 sorry for purvi...now I really wanna know if the girls will figure out about the alliance