Ekta and her infamous tactics to gain sympathy 4 alternative lead

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
😕 Ritika's monologue and the pain reminded me of Ekta's previous serial and her tactics to gain the sympathy for parallel lead. Hope since youngsters are the main audience this time her disgusting magic to dupe the viewers will not work.
IMO, one of the most illogical track in MATSH
Ritika is pregnant and god knows who is the father,but even the retarded viewers know that RV is not capable of such act,he was not able to touch his Aashique properly in the numerous night they spend together.
What kind of character Ritika has? She knows that RV loved Ishani ( yep loved , i don't believe that he still loves her) and she expect romance from when she carries the child of some Mr.India.
And public they are praising the pair like they are new age Sita Ram, the husband was living with his Aashique six month ago and wife was the fiancee of another Ullu.
Amba and Parul,leave it,it is better less we discuss about it.
And moreover RV,at the drop of the hat he used to explain how he fall in love with Ishani at the tender age,but he lost the trust in Ishani just because she said some illogical story. It took hardly 48 hours to loss the trust RV and what ever the reason ,you gave right to another girl to sleep with u in the same bed.You are selfish RV that is why you wished that if she die you will get rid of her memories.

Edited by ramyarn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He died the day he got shot. Simple. Now it's no more aashiqui. I'm laughing at the absurdities of the creative team- how the F they expected us to accept all this rubbish? Were they making this show for us or someone else ordered them to do this? Ri fans must have bribed them. I bet that.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

He died the day he got shot. Simple. Now it's no more aashiqui. I'm laughing at the absurdities of the creative team- how the F they expected us to accept all this rubbish? Were they making this show for us or someone else ordered them to do this? Ri fans must have bribed them. I bet that.

.EH all this crap to accommodate shakti for nb
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She's a bloody lying murderer. What sympathy? She isn't getting any from anyone believe me. Let her truth come out !
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
BB, whatever their reasons are they had to work smartly. They failed.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EH I can't understand why for the sake of 2 months would you destroy a show having a prospect of 500 episodes at least.They should have taken a hiatus Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Less said the best about every character of this right now!! I dnt even sympathize with Ishaani anymore!! Uski ek mahaanta k karan itna kaand ho gaya!! I still feel for her as she did it all for her love but man she is also responsible for everything.. Ranveer ki toh koi character bachi hi nahi..
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly what a pathetic story line? He said that he haven't done the murder,she knows that he haven't done the murder,yet she craved for death penalty,and the viewers are clueless about the reason for the big sacrifice .
Second scenario is some what same, RI knows that RV is not the father of her unborn child, she said it loudly, Amba knows that her son is not capable of making a child, RV knows that he is not the father of RI child ,yet Amba wants her son to marry RI,RV accepted it immediately after the departure of his lady love, and again viewers are clueless.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if he wishes her death, thn y in d wrld is he tryin2 get her out? is he mad or sumthin? (split personality mayb ðŸ¤¢ ) but whateva hez disgustin.. n i hate dis new rv.. (these wrds cum frm a grl hu hs been his fan ryt frm d day of "cumin soon promos" of matsh.. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ )
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyarn

Exactly what a pathetic story line? He said that he haven't done the murder,she knows that he haven't done the murder,yet she craved for death penalty,and the viewers are clueless about the reason for the big sacrifice .
Second scenario is some what same, RI knows that RV is not the father of her unborn child, she said it loudly, Amba knows that her son is not capable of making a child, RV knows that he is not the father of RI child ,yet Amba wants her son to marry RI,RV accepted it immediately after the departure of his lady love, and again viewers are clueless.

all of them are first degree retards.