OMG purvi came to knw about alliance
Yeh to prob ho gai
Bt hope she doesnt tell anyone
In nomination akshat was expected
Bt bichari purvi ase hi phas gayi
Bt ha happy that my hero rey is safe
Thanx fizz dear
Update soon :)

Thank You...yeah loads of drama! especially as the HOH is Kruttika...lol yes i know why you didn't want any of that gang to be HOH as you were scared for Rey...but you can breath away as he's safe this week...but poor Akshat and Purvi...😭 ...it's nice that you like the girls' friendship...even though it's not quite smooth...as Kruttika isn't going to sit back and let anyone walk over her...yep Purvi was the first to find out about the gang...but will she stay quiet?? πŸ˜• ...let's see what's in store for the nominees this week...stay tuned... πŸ˜‰
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: stephie34

awesome update...I feel Purvi might not survive..i just do not know...

Hey thanks for the comment...hmm let's see if you're right...will she be able to save herself in the POV...
arsafar thumbnail

THANK YOU!
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: littleman

OH NO...Purvi and Akshat

I don't want either to go...😭😭
Akshat was expected but not Purvi...
She's a quiet contestant...what will happen to Jey if she goes...
I hope they get saved by the Veto...but only one... 😭 
But great part...loved it!

Hey thanks for commenting...aww sorry but one has to go...! 
arsafar thumbnail
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Nice update
So krutika is new HOH...
omg she back answered sia...
Bt she z right at her point...
Purvi cum to knw abt alliance...
Nd she also gt nominated
Wel thats unexpected...
Bt m happy that rey z safe...:)))
update nxt epi soon...
Thnx fr pm

Hey thanks...Yes the new HOH is Kruttika...and she will not let ANYONE run her week...lol...poor Puri...and yes Rey is safe this week...welcome for the pm...going to update soon...
Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

Hey I'm sorry I'm a bit behind...

but I'll try to catch up soon...

Hi no problem...take your time ...πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 15

After nomination ceremony everyone met Akshat and Purvi, Jey approached Purvi who turned away from him and hugged Maya instead. Jey felt terrible, he knew what he had done was wrong but he promised himself that he won't let Purvi go this week.

Sami, Ayaan, Akshat and Rey were hanging out in the first bedroom talking about nominations...

"I'm surprised Purvi is nominated...it's not like she a threat..." Sami said.

"True but if it wasn't Purvi I'm betting it would have been one of us..." Ayaan replied.

"Jey is not too happy..." Akshat said softly.

"He needs to see the bigger picture...this is a game not real life..." Rey stated.

Everyone sat quietly; Sami and Akshat thought about Sanaya and Lavanya.

In the Chill Room...

"Wow we got lucky...I thought I was going to be nominated for definite..." Maya said sighing loudly.

"I told you it would be fine...but poor Purvi...why did she put her up?" Tej asked.

"No idea...I quite like Purvi...their target is Akshat so hopefully Purvi is only a pawn..." Asad said.

"This is really messed up...no one is safe in this house..." Tej sighed.

"I think this house is turning everyone mad..." Maya said.

Outside in the garden...

Purvi was really upset, she had no idea how she was nominated, and she didn't even know that Kruttika was targeting her, it didn't seem fair.

Jey approached Purvi, "Hey, are you okay...?" he asked

Purvi looked over to see who it was; "I really do not want to talk to you..." she sniffed; "...you lied to me...so just leave me alone" she stood up and walked away.

She needed to get away from him, she could not trust him or anyone in this house, and she had to win the POV to stay in the game.

Sia, Kruttika and Sanaya were hanging out in the HOH room eating snacks and having fun.

"Oh this week is awesome..." Sia smiled.

"Yeah it actually feels relaxing for the first time..." Sanaya said lying back on the bed.

"So Kruttika have you thought about the POV... who are you going to put up?" Sia asked.

"No idea...if anything I hope the nominations stay the same...then I won't get much blood on my hands..." Kruttika replied.

"Why did you nominate Purvi?" Sanaya asked.

"Honestly she was an easy target...I mean the only person she hangs out with is Jey no one else...so if she gets out no blood...you see..." Kruttika explained.

"Oh you're clever...everyone's going for the big sharks and you're taking out the fish and no one's coming after you..." Sia grinned.

"Well I'm still hoping Akshat does not get off the chopping block...he is a huge annoying shark that needs to get out...he is my first target..." Kruttika replied.

Later On Kruttika came out from the diary room shouting; "Let's gather in the living room, it's time to pick players for the veto competition..." she was very excited.

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room and Kruttika joined them.

"It is time to pick players for the Veto Competition...the winner of the Veto will be able to keep the nominations the same...or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants...forcing the Head of Household to choose a replacement nominee..." Kruttika informed everyone;"...can the nominees please join me..."

Akshat and Purvi stood up and joined Kruttika at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition..." Kruttika says. She placed her hand in a bag to pull out the names.

"Tej...and...Sami..." Kruttika said as she pulled out their names.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the Veto Competition..." Kruttika told them.

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

In the HOH room the three girls discussed the POV...

"This awesome...Sami and Tej are both strong contestants there is a little chance Akshat will be able to get out of this one..." Sia said excitedly.

"Oh this is going to be fun..." Kruttika added giving both the girls a hi five.

Downstairs in first bedroom...

The five boys discussed the POV...

"This is awesome Sami is now chosen...one of the two of you will have to win this POV for Akshat to stay in the game..." Rey said excitedly.

"Were going to do this man..." Sami hi fived Akshat and hugging him...

All the players entered the activity area for the POV competition...

The activity area was set up with a big pond, in the pond had round lily circles with numbers on them...there was a boat for the other houseguests, there were also 5 buckets standing in the corner with worms in them...

"It's time to get a jump on the players, and win this week's Veto Competition...in each round you will fling your frog on to the lily pad...the player scoring the lowest number will be eliminated...before you take your seat, claim your prize hidden inside the worm bucket...but don't get too attached because the players eliminated after you has a choice of swap their prize for yours...the last player remaining will have their choice of any prize including the Power of Veto...who is ready to play frog dart?"

The houseguests cheered; the houseguests not participating took their space in the boat and the POV houseguests stood by the pond ready to start the task.

Round 1

Tej was up first; he threw his frog and it landed on 10.

Purvi was up next; she threw her frog and it landed on 6.

Sami threw the next frog and it landed on 5.

Kruttika threw the next frog and it landed on 1.

Akshat threw the next frog and it landed on 19.

"I'm sorry Kruttika you are eliminated...please claim your 5th place prize..."

Kruttika pretend to cry and made her way over to the worm bucket...she pulled out the Veto...

"YAY! I've got the Veto!" Kruttika shouted out happily.

Round 2

Tej was up first; he threw his frog and it landed on 5.

Purvi was up next; she threw the frog and it landed on 18.

Sami threw the frog and it landed on 9.

Akshat threw his frog and it landed on 2.

"I'm sorry Akshat you have been eliminated...please claim your 4th place prize..."

Akshat was mad at himself; he went over to the worm bucket and pulled out his prize...

"Trip to the Bahamas..." he read out loud then shook his head; "...I would like to swap this for the Veto..." Akshat said picking up Kruttika's Veto and giving her the card with the trip on it.

Round 3

Tej went first; and it landed on 29.

Purvi was second; and it landed on 8.

Sami threw his frog next and it landed on 12.

"I'm sorry Purvi you have been eliminated...please claim your 3rd place prize..."

Purvi made her way over to the worm buckets and she picked out... "50,000 rupees Yayyy!!..." then she calmed down and shook her head; "...unfortunately I would like to swap this for the Veto..." Purvi took the Veto from Akshat and gave him the 50,000 rupees.

Round 4

Tej threw his frog first; he aimed for the 50 right in the middle but the frog hit the edge of the pad and fall into the water; this made his score 0.

Sami was next; he aimed and threw his frog and it landed on 5; he had won first place.

"Tej please claim your 2nd place price..." Tej walked over and pulled out a card saying "50 shades of Orange"

"No way do I want this...I would like to swap my prize for the trip to Bahamas..." Tej said.

"No please...Tej..." Kruttika cried, Tej apologized as he took the trip card and gave her the "50 shades of orange" card.

"Sami please claim your first place prize..." Sami walked over and pulled out his card which said; "Clowntard".

"I'm really sorry Purvi but I would like to swap my prize for the Veto..." Sami walked over to Purvi who was a little upset but she gave the Veto to Sami.

"Congratulations Sami you are the winner of the Power of Veto..."

Everyone congratulated Sami and hugged the other contestants then they made their way back to the house.

Most of the houseguests were in the living room talking about the tasks, they were laughing at Tej who tried to land his frog on the 50 but ended up in the water. Jey signaled to Sami to follow him in the garden and Sami followed him...

"Hey man what's up?" Sami asked.

"Hey...umm listen...I'm thinking...why don't you save Purvi instead of Akshat...think about it...after last week we all saw how crazy he went...we don't need a repeat of last week..." Jey said.

"Are you serious...Akshat is part of our alliance dude...I have to save Akshat..." Sami said in shock of what Jey was saying.

"Listen...what if we save Purvi and then we can save Akshat in nomination..." Jey begged desperately.

"Are you hearing yourself right now...if I don't save him I'm telling you 100% Akshat is gone...you know Rey is right we have to save each other man...it's not like you won't see Purvi outside..." Sami told him.

"Okay man...you do what you have to..." Jey left and went inside

Sami ran his fingers through his hair thinking of a way out of this one but he was disturbed as Sanaya came outside.

"Hey you..." she said smiling; Sami turned around and smiled.

"Hey you..." He replied.

"What's wrong...you seemed upset when you were talking to Jey..." Sanaya said she looked worried.

"Nothing we were just talking..." Sami said, this was one conversation he did not want to have with Sanaya.

"Does he want you to save Purvi?" Sanaya asked with her cute smile.

"How do you know?" Sami asked smiling.

"I'm not blind...I can tell their together...she seems really upset these days though..." She said; she looked like she was in a deep thought.

"Well we all know who to blame for that..." Sami says not thinking.

"You mean Kruttika...?" she looked at him weirdly; "...She didn't mean to make her upset...it's just a game..." Sanaya defended her friend; clearly upset that Sami was blaming Kruttika.

"I didn't mean...your right it's just a game..." Sami shrugged.

Just then Purvi was called into the diary room; she later emerged wearing her clown costume. Everyone was laughing and even Purvi was laughing at her outfit...she looked really funny.

After Purvi; Kruttika was called for her prize "50 Shades of Orange" which meant that every time the buzzer came on Kruttika had to go for a spray tan service 50 times.

Later on...POV Ceremony...

"It's time for the Veto Ceremony" Sami informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed him into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Akshat and Purvi sat on the chairs. Sami stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the Veto Meeting...Akshat and Purvi have been nominated, but I have the power to Veto one of the nominations...I have decided to use the Veto..." he took a deep breath; "...on Akshat." Sami placed the Veto medallion around Akshat's neck, who thanked and hugged him; but some of the houseguest were a little shocked by this.

"As I have used the Veto on one of your nominees...you will have to name a replacement nominee..." Sami informed Kruttika.

Sami sat down and Kruttika stood up, Kruttika looked quite funny as she was orange from the task. She was also shocked because she never thought that Sami would save Akshat with Veto.

"Jey...I nominate you as a replacement nominee...I honestly never thought that Sami would save Akshat but as he has...you're the first person I can think of sorry...please join your girlfriend..." Kruttika told him.

Jey stood up and sat in Akshat's space, next to Purvi. Rey and Ayaan shared a look at what Kruttika had said; Jey was fuming that both him and Purvi were nominated.

"This Veto meeting is adjourned..." Kruttika walked away.

Everyone got up to meet Jey and Purvi.

So guys I hope you enjoyed the part...and that turn around with Aksat being saved...what do you guys think...should he have been saved or Purvi...does Jey deserve to be nominated?? Please post your comments and let us know what you think...and please Like...πŸ˜ƒ

Fizz x

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yippiii me first...:))
Fab update di...
U turn the whole game...!
i must say it was a shocking epi...
Firstly, sami winning veto i didnt xpctd dat...
Secondly, he save akshat
Wel dats shockng fr housemates nt me...:P
But...
Jay nd purvi both are nominated now...
m so xctd to read nxt epi...
Update soon nd thnx fr pmEdited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail
Hey to all my dear readers...I'm really happy for all your comments and likes...they really mean a lot to us and they are very much appreciated...
However...I have one tiny request...I really hope to see more comments from silent readers...to voice your opinions and to let us (the writers) know what you would like in the story...and of course constructive criticism is more than welcome...it just makes us a lot more aware of where we can fix up and it will help us to make you enjoy the story even more...

...For those eager readers who are already loving this story please share with your friends and others who you think may be interested in reading a different type of FanFiction...

Thank You all...
Fizz x