Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: KriyaanshManan
Ok it was a nice update I guess...
But I am really possesive about kriyaansh...N it really hurts to even read him with somebody else yar... So I am really not really sure if can continue this... Dont mind yar but me total crazy kriyaansh fan n cant think of Rey with some1 else...So I will be truthful to you here I am just goin to skip reading his part with others... Coz story kafi interesting hai... N since u told its KR ending I want to read it...If tats ok with u I will continue reading else will stop...Really sorry yar... Hope u understand !
Originally posted by: -Baatcutter-
Res
Dnt know when i ll unresMa examz r starting frm tomorrowWill try to read n unres wen I ll b free

Originally posted by: devilofevil_KR
How dare u...
its amazing...its ur 1st try u lier ;)
I like it ...
u should open ur gallery 4 banners... =D
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
Ritik Mehra : Business Tycoon and Elder brother of Raghav Shivanya Kapoor : Doctor and Elder Sister of Naina and love interest of Ritik
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
208