Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
we do trust you dear fuzz. .Originally posted by: angelpureness
Out by the sea and thought to peep here... Am glad you are all enjoying the twists and turns in Ragna's life. Priya I was thinking along the same lines... Blackmail or threaten.. but the Ragav in my head was against it. He couldn't bring himself to take such a step against her again. I think deep down he wants her to choose to be with him despite everything.
Now a sweet warning... Pakhi shall be introduced in this chapter... But you need to trust me and allow me to write...
Brb off to photograph duty
Originally posted by: angelpureness
Out by the sea and thought to peep here... Am glad you are all enjoying the twists and turns in Ragna's life. Priya I was thinking along the same lines... Blackmail or threaten.. but the Ragav in my head was against it. He couldn't bring himself to take such a step against her again. I think deep down he wants her to choose to be with him despite everything.
Now a sweet warning... Pakhi shall be introduced in this chapter... But you need to trust me and allow me to write...
Brb off to photograph duty