Dance was superb
Update soon

thank u so much dear..😃
oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u so much dear 😳
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

i want to thank all these lovely people for taking out time for reading my story and for all the lovely comment ...

SHA_85zaryabnaqvipinkytekwaniNicky-nishuma_taareystutisinghaniasarry_taareysnehac2qwerty012nagutaareypinal_TaaReyVisk_Taareyumangkumar13dakshumhatresashaTRdoll_dimpleTR_lovebirdsFairy..._Cupid_dasvmeenu_taareyBista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReyR.sailajaJasmine_ashshamanbkmonikasaxena05skfirdousprincess_taradisha93poorni_vishaliPriyanka.sahanewmoon18dewcuteraddhiViji.Chandran,

love u all
harshita
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

authors note-before u start reading the chapter i want clear something.

1) sawayam and tanni are not brother and sister they r both frnds

2) sawayam and sharon will not be sharing any love in the starting

3)rey and sharon are cousin

4) and u'll be seeing a new entry that is of sara.

5) sara is one of the close friend of rey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now enjoy the chapter!😃

chapter 3

present

rey was in his lavishing room in front of mirror getting ready for collage he can't just wait to go to college to see Tanni's condition he wanted to see pain in her eyes he wanted to see if she was suffering as much as once his... suddenly his cell phone rings he check the number it was sara's 

Rey "(with a serious tone) haan sara bolo"

sara " kya hua Rey ?sab thik toh hai na ?"

Rey " kuch nhi sara sab thik hai"

sara " okkk...actually I called up to know dat if u r coming to college or not"

Rey starts laughing at her ques

sara " (confused) why are you laughing?"

Rey " sara I know u very well... u r calling me 7 in the morning just to ask if I'll attend college today or not"

Sara (smiling)" indeed u knw me very well...woh I wanted to know if you were successful in your mission  or not?

Rey " Sara I m Rey Singhania I never fail n u'll be able to see the result of my success today in college" and he smiles evilly

Sara " really !!! oh m so excited to see that b***h face today I was waiting for dis day for  so long n finaly it has arrived"

Rey " even I cant wait to see her"

And they hang up the phone

UNIVERSITY                                                             

Popular group of St. Xavier College of commerce was sitting in the canteen in their usual place where no one else can dare to sit after all it was the Rey's group' place. And as usual they were all chattering n hvng fun but two person's among them were silent all through their chattering n their eyes were searching for something or someone ,waiting for just one glimpse of TANNI !!!!!

Neil " swayam ? Rey? Are u guys even listening"

Both of them coming back to reality

Swayam n Rey together " yup !"

Sharon " OK ! I can understand ki  Rey kiske khayalo kohya hai but tum kiske khayalo mein khoye hue ho swayam??" before swayam can answer it Rey says

Rey " hey! What do you mean ki mein kisi ke kahayalo mein khoya hua hun don't talk rubbish" he said faking anger as he was embarrassed for getting caught

Neil " dude stop pretending we all know that u like Tanni n looking for her"

Rey "and what made think that?"he

Neil "the way u look at her make it very clear n we know that u spend almost every evening  with her in name of doing your so called PROJECT'!"

Now Rey was like what the hell now how on earth they come to know about this.

Rey "there...there is nothing like that"

Sharon " do not lie bro I know how much u like her n care for her we can clearly see that. We are no fool"

Rey " (angrily getting up) this is the last time I m telling u I don't like her n she means nothing to me get that" n he storm out of there

Sara "Rey...Rey...wait Rey" she glares at her frnds n go behind Rey

Neil " what did we do?"

Sharon " what's wrong wid him ?"

Swayam " (sarcastically)what's wrong with him? What's wrong with you guys?"

Neil " dude humne jo sach tha woh hi bola. Can't u see Tanni n Rey love each other"

Sharon " exactly!!"

Now swayam's anger was at its peak how dare  they take HIS Tanni's name with someone else?

Swayam "she. don't.love.him."N with that he also goes from there

Sharon "what the hell is wrong with these people?"

Neil(shaking his head) " no idea"

Sharon "mad people!! Neil lets just go from here I want fresh air after all this mess"

Neil nodes n they also go from there

Swayam stops his car in front of his home n goes inside.

His mom " swayam kya hua beta tum itni jaldi kaise aagye..."

But he didn't even bother to stop n listen to what he's mom has to say. He rushed to his room n shut his door with a bang!

He was burning with anger. One can easily make out he is beyond angry because his whole face had became red . he looked here n their in his room as if searching something n then he goes near d wall n punched it hard putting all his anger in his punch. And he kept punching the wall with same power till his hand felt like they have broken into pieces blood was running down his hand like water.

But the pain of his hand has somehow calmed him down. He lean to the wall n slowly slide down till he reached the floor. N whispers " no this is not true Tanni is mine n no one can take her away from me I wont let anyone take her away from me not even REY" he said Rey with so much hate n disgust that it seems like he had forgotten that he is his best friend'.

Rey was sitting in an empty classroom thinking about what their frend said about Tanni n him when suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder he turn his head to see the person.

Sara " Rey are you alright?"

No answer

Sara " what's wrong Rey?"

Rey "nothing I was just thinking about how they came to know about me n her?"

Sara "Rey everything happen for gud n I don't see any harm in this? In fact yeh aur aacha hai ki sab tum dono ke bare mein jante hai"

Rey " (confused n little angry) sara jo kahna hai saaf saaf kaho"

Sara " (smile and say) see Rey pahle toh use sirf tumse deal karna padta par ab jab sab tum dono ke bare mein jante hai toh use ab sab se deal karna hoga. Who tumhe jitna bhulna chahegi yeh sab uthna hii use tumhari yaad dilanyenge. Usse sawal puchege jiske jawab woh kabhi nhi de payegi. Aur unke haar kyu kaise kya se useka dard aur badheya.uska dil aur tootega aur woh aur tadpege woh na tumhe bhul payegi na tumhe hasil kar payegi. bechari"

And she look into Rey's eye. After some time Rey say " you are right. Jo pal woh bhulna chahti hogi use yeh log nhi bhulne denge. Aur tab use ehsaas hoga ki dard kise kahte hai. Uske gunaho ki saaza toh milni hi chahiye use"

Then he look at sara n they both smile at each other.

Rey " now I know wat I have to do" he gets up from there n goes out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Done!

Do not forget to like and comment.

Edited by oshinchaudhary - 9 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res/unres
jalal is that rey?
Kriya or sara bit got confused.
Swayam pls yaar i don't want swayam to fall for taani. Swayam can be bro or friend but you r saying ?
I think sara manipulated rey.
Hope soon that idiot rey realise is stupidity.
Hate sara and rey
i hope taani does not fall for their trap and stands stronger     Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
dewcute thumbnail
i am confused,kriya or sara...?

anyway,nice update,well written:)
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Bt I m confused sara r kriya

N tani r swayam yeh kya scene

Excited for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
nice
but character confused me..
whether it is jalal or kria or sara..
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Unres. 

Nice update... 
but why rey is doing this with taani... 
n swayam is in love with taani... no yaar he is like a brother or friend... 
update soon... 
Edited by TR_lovebirds - 9 years ago