Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: renukha871
Mina you are purple now???? How is that possible? Just realized. Congratulations.
Also Bulbul didn't mature or grew much in her current relationship. She has only gotten more annoying. Sorry, that's how I felt. It would be nice to see Bulbul becoming matured and finding herself through her relationship with Suresh.
Suresh and Pragya both are infatuation types!😆
Two professors and their dreamy love. Sigh.
lol yah i've been posting and you've been away renu! miss you though i understand and respect your disillusionment with the show.
and bb hasn't grown much over the year...if they ever give her real screen time where she's not just worried about di and maa then maybe we could see more of her finding herself!!
How do we even know SuBul won't attract audience as a couple? They aren't shown as a couple yet. I will tell you this, guys. When I joined the forum AbhiGya AT was like tortoise slow. I was like why on earth the lead couple has no fans! But what I realized was AbhiGya were never shown in a frame and Abhi was like 1 min appearance. Then, AbhiGya engagement etc. started and people just rushed in. Likewise, I feel SuBul aren't even shown in one frame as a possible couple. When they show them, I can't imagine why they can't attract audience. Suresh is not dressed up to kill, but he has an endearing quality about him.
How do we even know SuBul won't attract audience as a couple? They aren't shown as a couple yet. I will tell you this, guys. When I joined the forum AbhiGya AT was like tortoise slow. I was like why on earth the lead couple has no fans! But what I realized was AbhiGya were never shown in a frame and Abhi was like 1 min appearance. Then, AbhiGya engagement etc. started and people just rushed in. Likewise, I feel SuBul aren't even shown in one frame as a possible couple. When they show them, I can't imagine why they can't attract audience. Suresh is not dressed up to kill, but he has an endearing quality about him.