Responsibilities---make dadi,aliya,purab,rockstar dadi,sarla ma,bulbul,rest of mehra family(except pragya ofcourse) happy 😃...and make pragya leave the house 😕...
Purab--- ABHI::manager cum brother cum friend ,hmm..should take care of his love with bulbul for aliya's sake😊...
Aliya--- my baby sister ,stubborn and obsessive for Purab...should be kept away from purab ,to make her return to human state😆...
kaaju ,baadam---I should eat them for my biceps and make pragya impressed 😉...oops may be tanu ofcourse ...
Daadi---should convince dadi that I love tanu and divorce pragya 🤔...
How to make pragya scowl--- I should just touch her waist for ticklings or give her another name similar to fuggy or ofcourse get into the bathroom when she is in there 😉😛...
Fuggy is cute and confusing--- she always get confused when i remove my shirt ...but she is cute when she is near daadi and sleeping with chashma 😳...
new names for fuggy---I should find some more things she is associated with like kitab,chatri's...
kachodisss---((I think minaji should clarify this 😆))...
Abhi the rockstar too preoccupied with so many things ,that doesn't think about music 🤓...And his thinking of pragya so many times and not once about tanu,made me 🤣...
Edited by MarGan - 11 years ago
1.3k