Posted: 9 years ago
nice teaser..
waitn fo prt 8
updt soon!!
โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it/
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the teaser
Thanks for the pm
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor khushi is confused ๐Ÿ˜’
now waiting to know what will be arnav's answer ...
nice teaser yagya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
update soon n thanks 4 the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
waiting for his answer

gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting to see what arnav will reply๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 8

Revenge. 

That was the only word which kept Lavanya's hopes high. She wanted to take revenge from Khushi for snatching her love from her and wanted to win back Arnav.

Lavanya stood outside the doors of Shantivan, determined and focused to make Khushi either get back her memory or get a feeling that she is a burden on Arnav, so that she leaves him.

The answer to the knocks of Lavanya was given by Anjali, who was shocked to see her Chotte's Ex-Fiance, who was known for her challenging nature. But bound by the mannerisms, she immediately invited her inside.

" Lavanyaji, is everything alright?" asked Anjali.

" Yeah, Di! Actually I came to meet Khushi! We had a great bonding so I couldn't stop myself from coming here to meet her!" said Lavanya, with a cunning grin, which didn't fail to capture Anjali's attention.

But Anjali trusted Arnav that he wouldn't let anything happen to Khushi and hence she let her meet her in the room.

Khushi didn't recognize her in the first instant but the next instant she recognized her, much to the happiness of Anjali that soon she will regain her memory and also to Lavanya that Khushi made her work more easier.

How would she forget the person for whom she made the biggest sacrifice of her life? For whom she ignored the purest feelings, she couldn't forget.

" Lavanya, it is so nice to meet you! Come sit!" said Khushi, chirpily.

"I am very happy seeing you happy, Khushi! Where is Arnav? Off to Office?" asked Lavanya, as she didn't want Arnav to know about her thoughts.

" Yeah, workaholic he is! Waise it is not Arnav but jijaji for you, Lavanya!" said Khushi, casually.

Lavanya was shocked by the casually possessive statement of Khushi. Calling Arnav jijaji was the last thing she wanted to do. But if she didn't do it, she knew her plan would be exposed.

" Oops Sorry, Meri maa! Now tell me how is your married life? Newly-weds, you both are a lot must be happening right?" said Lavanya, while winking at her.

" Nothing like, Lavanya! I don't why but Arnavji never comes close to me! He either comes very late from office or on Sundays he attend video conferences." said Khushi, sadly and innocently, unaware of Lavanya's evil intentions.

Lavanya was felt victory engulfing her but pursued her lips to suppress the smile that threatened to play on her lips. She made a serious expression and said,

" Really Khushi? How can he do that to you? Especially after you trusting him so much!" 

" Sometimes I feel really bad but I feel that maybe he wants me to give me some space as I was sick and had a memory loss!" said Khushi, smiling weakly.

" No Khushi! It is the same trust which men use to betray innocent girls like you!" said Lavanya in a warning tone.

" What do you mean, Lavanya?" asked Khushi, raising her eye brows.

" I know Khushi, that you trust him a lot but men will be men! You never know, he might have said 'Yes' to the marriage seeing your beauty, and make be he was attracted to your body! Since he can't fulfill his desires with you, because you are sick he might distance from you! And who knows, he might be fulfilling his desires from some other woman behind your back!" said Lavanya, keeping a sad face and monotonous tone.

" Lavanya! You know what you are speaking right? Respect your relation with him! He is your jijaji!" said Khushi, as anger rose in her.

" This is why I am concerned for you, Khushi! You trust him so much, respect him so much and most of all you are innocent! Anyone can take advantage of you! So I just wanted to warn you! To take or to reject my advise is your choice, Khushi! I had dropped by to see you once and now I have to leave! Bye, Khushi! Take Care! And please think about my advise with a clear mind!" said Lavanya, leaving Khushi in deep thought.

Maybe Lavanya was true! Why will my sister mislead me, thought Khushi and decided to investigate about it.

-----

Later in the Night,

Arnav kept himself engrossed in his office works to forget Khushi's presence as his wife in his life and house. But her place was in his heart, a place where nothing else remained except for her.

Arnav came back home late in the night expecting Khushi to be slept by that time but was shocked to see her awake watching news on the TV.

" Khushi, you are awake till now? You must be resting!" said Arnav, with concern evident in his voice. But Lavanya's poisoned words made Khushi think in the wrong direction.

" I must be asking you this question, Arnavji! You can't come home so late in night every day!" said Khushi, with authority in her voice.

" I had some important works, Khushi! I am sorry! But you must not have waited for me!" said Arnav, as Khushi made her way towards him.

" Arnavji, can I ask you something?" asked Khushi.

"Ofcourse, Khushi! You can ask me anything without hesitation!" said Arnav, who was getting concerned and worried about what she wanted him to tell her.

" Do you love me?" asked Khushi, innocently.

" What? Khushi, you doubt on this?" asked Arnav, trying to make her change the topic but without a success.

" Not like, Arnavji! I trust you the most! But we don't share a husband-wife relationship so I thought that maybe I am being a burden on you! Is it so, Arnavji?" asked Khushi, taking his palm in between hers.

" Nothing like that, Khushi! Never think yourself as a burden on me! It is just because you are not feeling well!" said Arnav, taking his palms from her hold and cupping her face, while Khushi weakly smiled.

What if Arnavji is lying as Lavanya said, thought Khushi

Only if he could tell her how much he loved her and only if she could understand the pain that remained in his eyes, which was only due to her love.

Will this misunderstanding lead to more pain for Arnav?

---

TBC

Hope you liked it!!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago