It's a totally different concept
Nd I seriously loved it...
Each update was written amazingly..
Nd next tym do pm me again...
Nd thanx for d pm...
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey everyone...today's episode is dedicated to a very lovely reader...who always tries best to be the first to comment...and also is a huge fan of Rey...πŸ˜‰...it's the one and only Fairy...!

Episode 6

Everyone had separated after the nomination ceremony, Rey headed to the bedroom followed by Sami and Ayaan, Akshat noticed the boys going toward the bedroom and made to follow them but Sia crossed him and told him to follow her... Akshat followed her and she took him to the chill room, closing the door behind them.

"Okay I have to let you know...I was not behind you getting nominated..." Sia informed Akshat.

"Why would Zain nominate me...I haven't done anything to him..." Akshat argued. Sia looked away she did not know how to tell Akshat the reason why Zain nominated him.

"Do you know why?" Akshat felt like she was hiding something from him.

"Zain thinks...he thinks you like me..." Sia confessed.

Akshat wanted to shout out NOO WAY! But he did not want to get on the wrong side of her that could make him a target.

"Um...Sia I don't...I mean I like you...but as a friend that's it..." Akshat said quietly, Sia was a little hurt but didn't let it show. .

"I know...I even told Zain that...but yeah that's why he nominated you...I'm sorry about what he said at the nomination ceremony...that was mean..." Sia apologized.

"You don't need to apologies for him..." Akshat needed to get out of there.

"So what was that Lavanya girl saying...that was mean as well...?" Sia questioned.

"She was upset...it's her opinion..." Akshat replied, he needed to find a way out, before he said something that could come back to haunt him.

"I'm going to go...okay..." Akshat started to walk past her but she called after him.

"Hey Akshat you know you're not the target this week..." Sia assured him.

Akshat nodded and left, even if he is not a target one member of his alliance is the target, which does not make him any happier.

Maya and Tej were lounging on the couch...

"Ooh that was a little scary, I didn't know Zain was like that" Maya whispered to Tej.

"Yeah, he just started a war...hopefully he might be able to turn it around, because he just targeted two strong contestants...that can't be good..." Tej said.

"Or maybe he wants to be targeted because what he said was really personal," Maya went on.

Just then they heard shouting coming from inside the house and Sia was being dragged away by Zain and Kruttika outside where they were lounging. She was yelling at Lavanya who had followed her outside; Ayaan and Akshat were standing with Lavanya.

"Well looks like Sia is wearing the pants in this relationship..." Lavanya yelled and Sia turned around furiously.

"Oh really who are you even fighting for...a guy who doesn't even like you..." Sia screamed back at her.

Akshat pulled Lavanya away before she could throw something at Sia; he dragged her inside and took her to the chill room.

"What the hell are you doing Lavanya?" Akshat questioned her.

"How does she get away saying things like that to me...?" Lavanya cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Akshat tried to calm her down by hugging her and rubbing her arms gently.

"Lavanya you're putting a target on your back, you can't go shouting things like that..." Akshat said quietly.

"I don't care; they had no reason to put you up...Sia did it on purposely, she doesn't like us hanging out, she just wants to get a reaction out of me..." Lavanya went on "this isn't the first time we argued Akshat". He didn't know what to say...

HOH room

Sia was fuming, Kruttika, Sanaya and Zain was up there with her.

"I hate her...what she was saying didn't even make any sense..." Sia screamed.

They let her get it all out before she finally resigned and sat down with them, Zain rubbed her shoulders.

"We should have nominated her" Sia fumed.

Later on

Zain comes out of the diary room shouting, "Let's gather in the living room...it's time to pick players for the Veto competition..." 

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room as Zain waited impatiently.

"It is time to pick players for the Veto competition, the winner of the Veto will be able to keep the nominations the same, or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants, forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee". Zain informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me...?" Zain called out.

Rey and Akshat stood up and joined Zain at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition" Zain said. He puts his hand in a bag to pull out the names.

"Sanaya...and...Ayaan..." Zain called as he pulled out their names.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the Veto competition" Zain dispersed the gang.

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

Later on

The houseguest entered the activity area which they saw was made up of five big cribs, there were stuffed toys in buckets in front of the cribs and a big mobile in the center of the crib; each crib was painted a pastel color.

The five houseguests Akshat, Rey, Zain, Sanaya and Ayaan were dressed in onesies which match their crib they had to do the task in... 

"Welcome houseguest to Big Brother house mobile; the aim of the competition is to bring all of the stuffed toys into the crib and arranged the toys to keep the mobile balanced...the first houseguest to get their mobile to balance will then press their light and will be the winner of the Power of Veto." Big Brother's voice boomed.

The other contestants were laughing at the sidelines as the contestants made faces after hearing the announcement. The buzzer beeped and the contestants ran to bring the stuff toys into the crib. As they finished bringing the toys in they got to work on the mobile.

The boys were having a hard time trying to balance the toys but Sanaya was doing really well. Halfway through Ayaan and Rey were catching up with Sanaya. Whereas Akshat kicked his mobile in frustration as the toys kept falling. Zain was also having difficulty.

Sanaya had just finished putting her last toy on, and was about to run for the light, but her big bear dropped causing all of the stuffed animals to fall one by one. Sanaya screamed out in frustration.

Rey had just finish putting the last bear on, and ran for the light pressing it and winning the competition. ..

"Rey is the winner of the Power of Veto" boomed the voice.

Everyone congratulated Rey except Sia, who was not happy that Rey had saved himself, everyone made their way back to the house.

Later on - Veto Ceremony

"It's time for the veto ceremony" Rey informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed Rey into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Rey and Akshat sat on the chairs. Rey stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the Veto meeting, Akshat and I have been nominated, but I have the Power to Veto one of the nominations...I have decided to use the Veto to save myself." Rey placed the Veto Medallion around himself and Akshat smiled at him.

"As I have used the Veto on one of your nominees, you have to name a replacement nominee..." Rey informed Zain.

Rey sat down and Zain stood up.

"Lavanya...I nominate you as a replacement nominee, you have said a lot of things about me which had nothing to do with you...and you brought this on yourself" Zain sneared.

Lavanya stood up and sat in Rey's space, next to Akshat.

"This Veto meeting is adjourned" Zain informed them all.

Everyone got up and met Akshat and Lavanya, Sia hugged Akshat saying sorry but he walked away from her. Lavanya walked away from the group...

Coming up - Tune in on Friday to see which house guest is evicted between Lavanya and Akshat...Also see how the power shifts as a new head of household is crowned...

So guys I hoped you all liked the part...please, please post your comments...and if you have any questions you would like to ask any of the contestants...or the nominated contestants feel free to ask away...we will try our best to get Armaan to quiz them πŸ˜‰...Thank You...oh and hit the Like Button πŸ˜‰

Fizz x

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

Awesome Update...

But i hope neither of them go... πŸ˜•
Waiting for next update...hope to comment sooner this time

Thank You...Aww...you will have to wait until Friday to see who will be eliminated...it's okay...thank you for commenting...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha_kajen

hey Fatima...
I read all parts which I din't ...
and I must say its awsume... :)

loved it whole...
rey is so sweet... but I really hope sia nominate hoti...

but anyways... its superb ff... very different :D

upd8 soon...
bye
cuaaa

Hey Megha...welcome back...and thank you soo much for your comment...I'm happy to know that you're enjoying it so far...lol I think a lot of people were hoping Sia would leave...thanks again and I hope you like this new update! πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikasaxena05

Awesome updates

It's a totally different concept
Nd I seriously loved it...
Each update was written amazingly..
Nd next tym do pm me again...
Nd thanx for d pm...

Hi and welcome to our BBI Show/Story...Thank You so much for your comment...Yes it's different and I'm happy to know that you're enjoying it...I've sent you a pm on this new update and a buddy request so that i can send you pm's with every update...I hope you like the next update...Thanks again! πŸ˜ƒ
littleman thumbnail
Oh i really do not like Sia and Zain...! πŸ˜‘😑😑
They both should just leave the house...😑😑😑
Poor Akshat and Lavanya...I don't want any of them to leave...😭

I'd like to ask Sia a question...
She hangs around with Zain but has a soft spot for Akshat...can she make up her mind who she wants to favour...
Or is she just jealous of Lavanya because Akshat gives her more attention...

BTW AWESOME UPDATE...!
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So happy Rey saved himself but poor Akshat and Lavanya they do not deserve this...Not liking Sia...awesome update though cannot wait for Friday to see who goes home
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
First of all sorry for commenting late was on bed rest πŸ€’
Now coming to update
Thanx a ton dear for dedicating this update to me πŸ€—
Feeling like doing happy dance 
Am so so so happy that rey is safe 
Awsome update 
Amazing
Loved it
Was continuosly smiling while reading πŸ˜ƒ
Feeling sorry for sia as her plan to nominate rey failed
Rey won the Power of Veto
and he saved himself πŸ₯³
Loved that Akshat is happy that Rey saved himself
Sia is playing dirty πŸ˜‘
Lavanya and Akshat nominated
U made my day dear by saving rey
Task was funny πŸ˜†
Gr8 work dear πŸ‘
Update soon πŸ˜Š
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb Part...
loved it...

hhmm...i think there going to be a love triangle b/w 
akshat sia n zain...

and wat a stupid rzn for which zain nominated akashat...

anyways...upd8 soon...
can't  handel excitement ;)
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: littleman

Oh i really do not like Sia and Zain...! πŸ˜‘😑😑

They both should just leave the house...😑😑😑
Poor Akshat and Lavanya...I don't want any of them to leave...😭

I'd like to ask Sia a question...
She hangs around with Zain but has a soft spot for Akshat...can she make up her mind who she wants to favour...
Or is she just jealous of Lavanya because Akshat gives her more attention...

BTW AWESOME UPDATE...!

Hey thank you for your long comment...I know we all are starting to hate Sia and Zain...and thank you very much for the question...Will definitely try to put it in the next part...Thanks once again! πŸ˜ƒ