Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you dear😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Hey rithu commenting for chapt 11 and 12. Apologies for the late response
Mala is such a disgusting woman. She is planning to use Paro to get back Rudra. How bad and am so happy sumer told her off. Glad samrat shared this with sumer and also warned his babusa. Rudra is sure gonna blow a fuse when he gets to know abt Mala
Wow i love the mohini in your story. A puja for Rudra😲. Wow
And wow the sangeet ceremony was so nice and super song. Can imagine all dancing and loved the whole part apart rescuing the girls and the problems they face
Hmm so shanthunu is the one behind Rudra now
It is like reading a thriller story
Lovely rithu and keep updating.
Thanks for the pm

No issues, busy girl 😉
Prabha, you know how i felt that Mala used Paro on the show, I'm just making it more obvious. Sumer wants whats best for the family. I wanted him and Samrat to handle this so that Parud aren't disturbed. It was not fair how their plans always got derailed because of the drama in the family. Mala deserves a furious Rudra. So that's ok. And Mohini is capable of being very sweet when her mausam is pleasant. She realises that Rudra as an ally is better than an adversary.
Thank you. I wanted it to be a fun sangeet and mehendi inspite of everything else that is going on.
Shantanu is here for revenge and not focusing on our Paro.
🤗
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: td1980

Hi Rithu,

Another fabulous chapter!...The anticipation is building up!...I have this ominous feeling that Rudra and Paro's relationship is going to be the target of the Mala-named explosion...it seems like that this couple can never get a moment's peace!...You, however, might totally give a different spin to the story...after all its the grandmaster at work here! 

BTW, coincidentally, my friends refer to me as TD as those are my initials...you can say TD or Tania

I am eagerly waiting for the next update! Love and take care,

Tania

I'll call you Tania, same as my favorite niece.

Thank you. Mala will try to use Paro's closeness to get what she wants from Rudra. Or atleast she will try. This couple will have their peace until they return to the haveli. I want them too.

Next update on Wednesday or thursday latest.
Take care
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu... Samrat and Sumer want to solve Mala issue without Rudra's involvement... Let's see hw Rudra ll come to know...
The function scenes were very nice... Paro waiting for Rudra both upset and worried... The entry you wrote for three men was nice... Kavya's saree was nice..

Shantanu.. Fine I ll leave him with you to be dealt with...Edited by Cutemithra - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice chapter rithu... Samrat and Sumer want to solve Mala issue without Rudra's involvement... Let's see hw Rudra ll come to know...
The function scenes were very nice... Paro waiting for Rudra both upset and worried... The entry you wrote for three men was nice... Kavya's saree was nice..

Shantanu.. Fine I ll leave him with you to be dealt with...

Thank you. I hate it when the supporting cast just stand about aimlessly and wait for the leads to sort out every issue. They should make an honest effort to help.

Glad you like the function, the entry and the bride's saree. Paro is getting used to Rudra's life 24X7. She didn't anticipate a lot of things when she dreamt of their life together. She is discovering what it means to be a BSD officer's wife now.

Thank you. Shantanu will be troublesome but our Parud will be able to handle him effectively.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 13

Later that night, Paro woke up as she felt something cool on her skin. She raised herself slightly when she realised that the dori was no longer holding the blouse in place. "Shhh! Don't move," instructed the soft yet husky voice of her husband, Rudra. She asked him innocently what he was doing. "I promised to paint butterflies on you, didn't I?" he reminded. She settled back on her pillow knowing that it was pointless in arguing with him. He will eventually do only what he wants. But a mehendi design on her back? It wasn't what she was expecting. But his breathe close to her skin and his soft touch made her tingle. She let him do as he pleased but to her dismay, he blew on the design and declared that he was done. "You want to take a look in the mirror? It looks better than what Shatabdi's done," he said observing her hands. He had cajoled his wife to get the peacock mehendi design completed. Paro smiled and said that she will judge that in the morning. They both lay facing each other on their sides.

"Are you still upset that I was late? See what I made," he said showing her the sketch of her he drew while waiting. She smiled. It was a beautiful picture of her dancing in yesterday's function. "If you found time to draw this, why didn't you call? I was so worried when Aman bhaisa returned and said that things weren't going well." He kissed her cheek and replied that there were just some hurdles. They were delayed because the diplomat in charge of this case was tied up in other work. "Are you sure there is nothing to worry about? I can tell when you are troubled. You keep looking over your shoulder as if one of us is in danger," she asked. Somebody at the wedding was clearly in danger. He didn't know who or why. He had spoken to the local police who were unable to contact the owner of the bike. He had visited the closest pizza and discovered that they didn't receive any order from this apartment complex the previous night. He didn't hold on to the bill to track the person who ordered it. But he did manage to get a hold of the CCTV footage of the place. He knew his wife was concerned but he didn't know enough to tell. The general and Aman had agreed with him that they have to be discreet until they find out who is behind this. "I'm a soldier, Paro. I'll always look over my shoulder, its instinctual. And you have been in danger until quite recently that I'm not able to relax yet," he confessed partly. She told him that since he has managed to capture Thakur Tejawat and all his associates, she is safe. And he should learn to relax when he comes back to her. "Yes Paro, remember that I will always come back to you. No matter what happens. No matter how late it becomes. You are my home. Not the haveli. But wherever you are. Alright, always know that," he told her solemnly. She nodded knowing he wasn't talking just about tonight but the rest of their lives. She was his home and he was hers.

"Ok now go wash off the mehendi I want to see what it looks like," he said caressing the butterfly on her back gently. She laughed at his impatience and replied that if she washes it off now Shatabdi's will be darker. He frowned that was not what he wanted. She leaned in and kissed him. He pulled out of the kiss and told her dreamily "Someday I want paint your beautiful hands, your elegant feet, your slender waist and..." She stopped him by placing her hand on his mouth. How can he apply mehendi on all those places? What will people think she wondered. He kissed her palm before pushing it off. "I'm not joking, Paro. I want a full scale painting of you hanging right over our bed. So people who know who the room belongs to," he said. She just placed her head over his chest relieved as he pulled her close. "It's late, Rudra. We should sleep. Tomorrow is an important day," she said listening to his heartbeat, her favourite sound in the world. It had become their habit now for her to use him as a pillow and for him to drape her like a blanket. They both drifted asleep, lulled by the soft breathing of the other person.

The next morning, Rudra woke up to the buzz of an alarm clock. He was surprised to see it was from Paro's phone. He quickly looked around and was disappointed when he realised, his wife was missing. and he couldn't call her. He found a note under a pearl bracelet.

Dear Rudra,
I had a small errand to run before leaving for the Republic day ceremony. You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't have the heart to wake you before leaving. I hope you don't mind. I have kept a cup and a flask with nice tea by the bed. I'll be back before you are ready, my Major saab.
Yours forever,
Paro.

He saw his dress uniform hanging on the wardrobe handle and sighed. This wasn't his favorite uniform. Especially the dreaded tie that was mandatory. He quickly finished his tea and rushed to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Paro stepped in and saw Rudra struggle with his tie, glaring at his own reflection. "Shall I help you?" she offered sweetly. He turned around and was floored by his wife looking very elegant in a cream colored lace saree. Along her neck was a beautiful pearl chocker and from her delicate ears, diamonds and pearls blossomed. He held up the bracelet and asked if she needed help too. She smiled as she helped him with his tie, "You first." He casually placed his arms around her slender waist thinking how he could get used to this. "Where did you learn to do this?" he asked once she was done holding her close. She replied that she had seen her Maasiji do it for Maasaji when they go out. He remembered how Geethanjali ma'am had a fondness to see him dress formally. She helped him with his military jacket and smoothened the lapels. There would be a new ribbon for her to sew on his uniform tonight, she thought to herself.

"Paro, what will I get if I help you wear this bracelet?" her husband asked impishly. She pointed out that she helped him with his tie and jacket. "That was because you didn't want me to scold you for going out without your phone," he said crossly. She combed his hair using her fingers and said that she was still in the apartment and would have come if she called. Before she could explain further, there was a knock at the door. The general and his wife had arrived. "VK, don't you think your officer is looking very smart today," Geethanjali complimented. Her husband remarked that he will look better with his cap in hand than jewelry. The young officer handed the ornament to his wife and rushed out mumbling about checking on the driver. "Maasiji, are you also joining us today?" Paro asked. The general replied that it was an important day in Rudra's career and a proud moment for both of them. He wouldn't miss it for anything. His wife nodded and asked if she greeted Aman. Paro replied that she did and even applied a bit of Haldi on him. Her aunt smiled, she knew the young woman wanted to be in both places at the same time. "He gave me his camera and asked me to get pictures. so can we start with you two?" she asked them to pose.

Meanwhile at Rajgath, Shantanu arrived early and parked his bike. He was disappointed with the tight security that was in place. He had forgotten how there will be many important delegates will be attending. He looked into his bag and thought for a minute before taking his weapon in hand. The guards and metal detectors at the entrance will hurt his chances. He thought hard before an eerie smile graced his face. There was always Plan B.           

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loving the tender moments between Paro and Rudra. How I wish we had got to see all of this. Umm this Shantanu is going to start his attack so soon? I wonder what he will do. Also loved the pictures of the items Paro was wearing.
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii Rithu,

Nice update, cute moments of Parud, i like the way story going further, want to know What will shantanu do but don't want any major happening with Parud
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute part dear, loved it, plan B...waiting
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
this is the first FF I am reading of yours,Rithu & looks very promising...I have read just first two chapter till now...I am really glad that you gave a short narration of the events that happened before so it's easy for first timers like me to connect with the story...
P.S...just one thing , please don't mind my saying so...It seems ( though Rudra/Paro have been married for a few days ) the consummation hasn't taken place...It's a big deal in Indian shows but I don't think THAT would be the case in your story...is there any point that I am missing from the previous FF ? 
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago