Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi! Friends. I m really sorry for the late update. Anyways here's the update certainly.

Chapter 4 - Certainly...!

BHOPAL

Haider Villa

Nano: Ayat see if Aliya is ready or not.

Ayat: "Yes nano I m going." she said running up the stairs and finally reaching Aliya's bedroom.

Aliya was sitting on a stool in front of the dressing table brushing her hair uninterestingly.

Ayat: "ALOOO..." she screamed making Aliya close her eyes and ears.

Aliya: "What Ayat? Why do you always have to overreact on everything?" she said keeping the brush on the dressing table.

Ayat (keeping hands on her waist and narrowing her eyes): "Have you see seen what you're wearing? It seems like you're going for a job interview and you're telling me that I m overreacting. How can you?" she said in her usual melodramatic tone.

Aliya (praying in mind): Please god save me, not again!

Aliya: "Ayat listen to me, see I m looking absolutely perfect."  

Ayat: Are you kidding me? You're certainly not going to wear this dress, you look awful in this." she said dragging Aliya towards the closest and taking out hot pink ankarli, she thrusted it into her hands and then pushing her inside to change.

Aliya (very frustrated): "God where am I stuck?" She said in her mind.

Aliya (finally losing patience): "Ayat if you will waste your all time in checking if I m presentable or not, then who will check the other preparations?"

Ayat (convinced): "Yes! You're so right I totally forgot about other things while checking on you."

Aliya: "Ok! So, can we go now?"

Ayat: "Of course" and they went to the stairs.

Nano (standing at the bottom of the stairs): "OMG! My child is looking so gorgeous today."

Aliya: "Nano, you say that line every time a boy comes to see me so what's so new in it?" she said still climbing down the stairs in the speed of snail whereas Ayat had reached downstairs.

Nano (frowning in displeasure): "Aloo! Why do you always have to ruin happy moments?"

Aliya was going to say something when she missed a step but luckily got hold of the railing, so certainly she was saved from a fall.

Ayat: Watch out Aloo!

Nano: "Here we go again, from morning onwards I was having a certain feeling that something that something was missing and now I get it. Why can't you be more careful Aliya?" she said angrily and little irritated.

Fortunately for Aliya the boy and his family had come exactly at the right time saving her from nano's lecture.

Haider Villa

Living room

All were sitting comfortably on their places.

Nano: "I m Aliya's grandmother and this Aliya and her friend Ayat." she said pointing her finger towards Aliya and then Ayat's direction.

Boy's mother: "I m Zeeshan's mother and this Zeeshan and his sister Sobia." she said forgetting her husband as always who by now was used to.

There was an awkward silence after the brief introduction because everyone was certainly staring at each other's face figuring out what to say next.

Finally Mrs. Khan aka Zeeshan's mother broke the awkward silence in the air: "Our elder son had got married recently but he couldn't come with us as he and his wife are on their honeymoon." "You know we had to make a separate portion for them in our house because our elder daughter-in-law had brought so many stuff like 20 tola gold, car and various electronic devices."

Aliya's mind got alert knowing very well that in which direction the topic certainly was going in and certain disliking overpowered her for this lady.

Mrs. Khan: "After all, you know how much useful these stuffs are for girls after their marriage and it's their parents responsibility to provide them complete facility." and then very tactfully she changed the topic when she was satisfied enough that they had got her meaning.

Sobia felt sympathy towards the girl and her family after all she knows how certainly vicious her mother can be, sometime she wished that her father and brother had a backbone to stand up for themselves and not be a coward.

While Zeeshan was busy checking Aliya with his lusty gaze and then he whispered to his mother "Mom, why is she silent? Don't tell me she's dumb. "

Mrs. Khan: "Child why are you not speaking after all we would also like to hear your melodious voice." she said in a doubtful tone after all she was a social women and had a society to care of, she wanted everything to be perfect which would boost her ego.

Aliya heard all of it and it was the last string of control that she had. Seriously, she was sitting here listening to their rants and avoiding a pure torturer lusty stare and a vey irritating sympathetic cum pity stare. She was amazed at her self control for not snapping at them but now she had enough of this.

Aliya : "No, I m not dumb but some people speak too much which certainly doesn't suit them and even don't give other people any other option than listening to their boring rants." she said with a very innocent face that could be even competitive to a puppy in a very sugar dripping tone.

Sobia (in mind): "Now this doesn't seem boring." with a certain interest.

Mr. Khan: "What do you mean?" she said annoyed face.

Aliya: "What you heard because I was certainly not speaking in Latin." she said with a tone dipped in sarcasm.

Nano: "Aliya, keep quiet. This is certainly not the way we have taught you to speak with elders. Apologize immediately." she said in a very low warning tone.

Aliya: "Nano everyone here certainly knows that who right and wrong. And I certainly don't find any reason here to say sorry to my so called no future mother-in-law. "She said with anger and disgust.

Mrs. Khan: "What is this Mrs. Haider? Have you called us here for insulting us or for our children's alliance." she said standing up and acting all offended.

Aliya: "I thought that the alliance is called off after so much." she said nonchalantly while leaning back in her seat.

Mrs. Khan: "Enough we have bore enough insult that you threw in our way. Come on get up Zeeshan and Sobia we're not going to stay here for even a min now. "With that her oh so obedient family stood up.

Mrs. Khan: "Zeeshan's father start the car we're coming till then." She said without looking at her poor husband who just nodded and went outside sighing.

Sobia: "Mom! What are you doing this is the third alliance you broke today." She said annoyed with all the drama.

Mrs. Khan: "Shut up! There is a long line of proposals for my boy. But I certainly won't make this ill-mannered girl my daughter-in-law. "

Sobia just gave up because she knew that it was futile to make her mom understand things when she becomes stubborn.

Aliya: "Who said that I m dying to marry your son?" she said with a sardonic smile.

This added nothing but fuel to the already fuming Mrs. Khan while nano sat with her head in hands doing nothing because she knew that the damage has already been done and Ayat, well this was nothing new for her.

Mrs. Khan: "Know what Mrs. Haider no one would marry this ill-mannered, arrogant, discourteous and rude granddaughter of yours." She remarked snidely.

Nano could do nothing but keep quiet because she knew best and not to mess with a social lady who attended every party in their society. But who make our Aliya understand.

Aliya: "I guess you were leaving." She said showing the door.

Mrs. Khan stomped out feeling insulted while Sobia looked at her in awe and Zeeshan looked at her disgustingly following behind their mother.

Nano: "I told you to stay quiet but not only had you spoken with this sharp tongue of yours, you made me bow down my head in shame too." She said turning towards Aliya and looking at her furiously.

Aliya (feeling guilty): "I m sorry nano but what she said was wrong and I tried but couldn't bear it." She said in a low voice.

Nano saying nothing walked towards her room leaving both girls behind, one worried for her friend and nano whereas other certainly emotionally drained.

So, how's the update. I know I was nearly three weeks late in updating but I was helpless I was so busy in my studies and I found it really hard to find time for myself. Finally I got time and took the opportunity to update. I really wanna ask from you all that if you find the chaps up till now as filter because they're needed to make the base of the story, hope you understand. And I don't know how many of you think that when will zaya meet but just to clear that zaya won't meet soon maybe around chap 5-7. last but not the least if you want a zaya scene then maybe i can give after all i said they won't meet each other but can communicate though. Okay now I will stop my bakbak.

P.S - like the update and do comment please.

P.S.S- Do give me your feed backs, suggestions, opinion because it's really motivating.

..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
beautifully penned down
plz cont soon !
ZFA_Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

very nice update
beautifully penned down
plz cont soon !

Thanks for your reply😳
I always look up to them ðŸ˜Š
i m not sure if i can continue soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing chapter
aaliya taught gud lesson to dat zeeshan's family ;)
loved d chapter
do cont soon..
ZFA_Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

amazing chapter
aaliya taught gud lesson to dat zeeshan's family ;)
loved d chapter
do cont soon..

thanks for your feedback
i'll try to update soon
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely chapter
I m happy how aliya gave mrs khan the righr answers
How greedy woman she is
Plzz update soon .thanks for da pm
Lots of love
Alina
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Read all ur chapters, it was amazing... Tnx and plz do cont. Soon
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!Its interesting refreshing one.plz Do Add Some ZaYa Scenes.n continue AsaP.plz add me in your PM List.