-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Unress#

Yippi I am First  🥳 want to be first always and hamesha 😆

Now come to update ...its mind-blowing 👏
everything is superb ❤️

Icons are beautiful and colouring is superb 

signature are awesome 👍🏼 and blending is superbly amazing..u already know i am fan of ur blending ❤️

abhigya ones are fantastic i seriously love them ❤️  https://i.imgur.com/CdeT87C.jpg

gifts for jenny is lovely again i love the colouring and blending 😃
Edited by -Cutyee - 9 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
thanks for pm
😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Res! 😳 
 - Edited -
Awesome update by u, Varshu! 👏⭐️

Arrow / Olicity icons are lovely! ❤️
Arrow / Olicity, YHM / IshRa, SS / Vihaan Arushi siggies are awesome! Day Dreaming❤️
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know I haven't been here in ages but I'm here now :D 
These icons are perfection. Excellent cropping and colouring. 
The Olicity gif <3 and the first sig is stunning. Your blending is perfection. I adore the second one as well. Will definitely be using both soon. The Roy/Felicity one is really pretty. Love the colouring. The couple who I can't remember right after Roy/Felicity is really cute. The Abhigya icon set is pretty, but I feel like the colouring should have been more subtle. I adore the abhigya sig to bits. The first IshRa sig is the prettiest in the whole update. The colouring is out of this world. Everything else is stunning as well.

-krazyriya- thumbnail
^^Awww thank youu so much javey..🤗for using my stuff right away...😳 means a lot..love you baby! ❤️
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Adorble  creations 
Lovely 
Thanks for pm 
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ekkksss varshu awesome update n i jus oliciity ones saved them alll ive gne crazy abt them love their chemistry n their little nok jhok... n yes felicity n roys friendship is great i think hes cutee n oliver is jus damn hot... hiyeee using the avis...  thank you 4 the pm... 
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update varsha❤️
 these r my fav😳
https://i.imgur.com/CdeT87C.jpg this s soo cuteee😳
https://i.imgur.com/fgP4PaF.jpg love d blending and d coloring of this😊
gifts r soo beautiful👏
keep rocking👍🏼
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow fab update loved dm ll 😃
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
damn! i actually forgot to unres😲 i seriously don't know whats up with my memory these days :/ 
anywz coming to your update
^^^^ these are sooo gorgeous varshu😲 simply amazing!!❤️ the colouring is so fab<3 well could  you make some icons on IshRa too?😳 whenver you want to 😃
 the oliver felicity stuff is damn awesome ⭐️ the first sig looks so amazing,specially the blending.its beautiful!!😃
the vihaan aarushi isg is really cute...the blending is flawless!
coming to IshRa😳
this one looks stunning loved the placement of pics and specially the colouring is perfect...i really had a hard time making something on these pics,specially with  the coluring.and then i finally gave up😆  but your sig looks beautiful
this one is cutenesss😳😳 one of my fav scene<3 they both look so adorable here and the colouring is cherry on top!😳 the font looks really cool on this😃
and now my birthday gift❤️
i've already tolld you that how much i loved those sigs the first sig is fab as you've covered almost all of my favourites😳 and the second one has to be really special cuz it has only SID☺️i loved ittt the colouring is so awesome there
 well i guess i am pretty done with commenting 😳 and no apologies for being late cuz i know you're the same when it comes to updating🤓 🤣
love ya🤗
Edited by Jenny.. - 9 years ago