Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

What arnav is stuck...
nice update...
thanks for the pm..

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

lavanya is going to do be very cheap now/...

and very weak arnav ... for khushi

i hope not to much ... will happen

nani can be their support...
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 7

Sleeping in your beloved's arms, was a wish everyone had. But this wish will remain unfulfilled to many. But there are sometimes when, this wish gets fulfilled yet pain succumbs us.

That was exactly how Arnav Singh Raizada, was feeling right now. The man who won over his destiny, won many hearts today lost in his love.

Having his Khushi, in his arms but the pursuit for solace wasn't yet a mission successful. The sacred bond which tied both of them together, was more sacred than the bond of marriage itself. It was something too divine and profound, to which pain came to cleanse itself.

Control was something Arnav SIngh Raizada, never lacked. But today his control over tears seemed to wear off as his eyes brimmed with raging tears, which stood symbolic of a lethal combination of love, pain, betrayal and anger.

The angelic beauty which was unaware of the painful truth which marked itself today, was at a peace in her beloved's arms.

All this seemed like a play of the cruel destiny of their unsaid love. A play which would end by taking off everything they had.

----

Next Morning, Shantivan

After a taxing day, the Raizada Family hadn't yet come out of the shock. They had always seen Khushi as the Daughter-in-law of Raizada Family, but today their wish turned out to be a curse for Arnav, Khushi and Lavanya.

Nani knew Lavanya was not among those girls who sat and cried over their destiny, but was among those girls who fought with their destiny to get what they want. But this wasn't the right time to advise Arnav on how to deal with Lavanya.

The aarti today seemed like the one without a reason to Arnav. It was shocking that ASR, who never believed in God, today thought that doing Aarti wouldn't make a difference to his love.

Infact nothing could make a difference now, for now their love had got a name.

---

Shanti Van,

Days passed and Khushi's weakness and wounds healed with the love and concern of everyone in the family but it seemed like all the pain, Khushi was going through was getting transfered to Arnav as he was growing more weak and vulnerable every day, seeing his love right in front of him.

--FLASHBACK STARTS--

"Arnav I want you to marry, Lavanya!" said Khushi, as if saying the most obvious thing.

" But I don't want to marry her as I like you, Khushi!" explained Arnav.

" What you call as liking is just an attraction, Arnav! As you have been never attached mentally to a girl as you are to me! So you are naming your attachment as liking, Arnav! Lavanya likes you and she wants to marry you! And I can't deny my dear sister's wish! Please don't say no!" argued Khushi

" What you are asking for is, impossible, Khushi!" said Arnav in his ASR tone.

"If you have even a bit of respect or concern for me then you have to do this!" demanded Khushi.

" Don't be stubborn, Khushi!", said Arnav,

" It applies to you as well, Arnav! There will be no debates on this matter! Lavanya is perfect for you and she is marrying you! That's the finality here!" said Khushi, carrying finality in her tone.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Why is there so much of pain in this love? The Answer to this question was there in the question itself. Love has always been a pain, long craved for. And the solace which soothes this pain is love. The way of love, is something which was beyond anything and it was proved yet again.

---
TBC

I haven't updated this since long! I have a memory problem in remembering the dates I have to update! So you have to demand updates from me!!

Hope you liked it!!

Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devi maiya destiny arshi life...not for lavanya...let lavanya meet her soulmate...during photo shot...
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
..ri.. thumbnail
amazing:-) loved it.. expected a teaser.. never a update. but happy that you updated..but a small one..:-)
waiting for next..
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jt was super. Loved it much. But plz do give a long update. It was short. Waiting for nxt
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
mamidis thumbnail
Nice story... hope lavanya does not do any thing stupid now...
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...Happy Valentines Day.