Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

<font color="#cc0066">Rithu,</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Another lovely update. I really like Parud relationship.
How they are able to talk; Paro telling to him her childhoor memories. Rudra
worried over her health. So sweet.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Mohini's character is interesting. Different she is, but
how long?
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">I don't know why, but I have this suspicion that
at any moment everything can go wrong...Don't like that feeling at all. πŸ˜•
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">I hope you continue soon!</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Thanks for pm!</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">πŸ€—</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

Thanks Mira.
Parud are adorable. I wish we had some moments of Paro's childhood also shown along with Rudra's.
Mohini is the kind of person who will be pleasant as long as things go her way.
Never fear when Rudra is here. He will not let anyone take away Paro's and our joy.
πŸ€—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

Wow Amazing update Love It

Thank you dear.
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu 
Nice update πŸ˜Š Happy that you have touched upon some of Paro's childhood memories - not at all reminiscing the pre-marriage life of a woman once she gets married is totally unrealistic that was shown on the shown . And glad that Rudra listened to her - I like the kind of bond they share in your story πŸ˜Š

I am not very clear about the saree fiasco - who bought saree for Mohini ..etc I guess I have to re-read the previous chapters to get that clear .. But I am ROFL imagining face of Samrat seeing his mom in a saree which he wanted to gift his wife πŸ˜›

The conversation between Ranawat women about how Husbands change when they become fathers is nice and so is Dilsher's musings on how the family ties are changing for good πŸ˜ƒ

By the way , what was there in that Pizza box ? πŸ˜ƒ What happened to it after Singh sir called Rudra back to the wedding proceedings ? 

Now so much of talking about Pizza is  making me want to have an actual Pizza πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hi Rithu

Nice update😊Happy that you have touched upon some of Paro's childhood memories - not at all reminiscing the pre-marriage life of a woman once she gets married is totally unrealistic that was shown on the shown . And glad that Rudra listened to her - I like the kind of bond they share in your story😊

I am not very clear about the saree fiasco - who bought saree for Mohini ..etc I guess I have to re-read the previous chapters to get that clear .. But I am ROFL imagining face of Samrat seeing his mom in a saree which he wanted to gift his wifeπŸ˜›

The conversation between Ranawat women about how Husbands change when they become fathers is nice and so is Dilsher's musings on how the family ties are changing for goodπŸ˜ƒ

By the way , what was there in that Pizza box ?πŸ˜ƒWhat happened to it after Singh sir called Rudra back to the wedding proceedings ?

Now so much of talking about Pizza is making me want to have an actual PizzaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Thank you. I found it very odd too. It was almost as if Paro never had a life before coming to the Ranavat haveli. The only mention made was about how mahaan her thakurain Maasa was. My Rudra is a sweetheart and always pays attention to his shrimatiji 😳 .
Danveer bought the saree for Mohini. Poor Samrat if he hadn't met his father in that saree shop he wouldn't have gone back to buy that saree.
Thank you parents always put their children first. Dilsher never had familial ties since Mala left. He is enjoying it now.
The pizza was just an excuse for the stalker to get close to the wedding party. But since Rudra didn't allow it, the guy just left with the box. The fate of the pizza is not important any more.
Go ahead order a nice pizza. You can enjoy it with the next update to be posted tonight.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 10

"Maithili, can I get a cup of tea?" he asked his wife. Samrat developed a nagging headache as he obsessed about his mother's saree. His heart knew it wasn't a big deal but his mind disagreed. Something was off about his father. And Danveer leaving with a small pouch sans uniform didn't help. "Bapusa, I thought you were on leave tomorrow. How come you're still at home today," he asked stopping his father in his tracks. Danveer sighed, he wanted to do this without arousing anyone's suspicion. "I have an important errand after which I will go to headquarters," he told his son casually. His son offered to help out immediately when he stuttered, "No, this should be done by me personally. I can't involve you in this." He rushed out afraid that his son might ask more questions. Samrat wondered at his father's evasiveness. Something was definitely wrong. He waited for the sound of the scooter start and then decided to follow him in his car.

Maithili came out with his tea but he didn't wait. "I have to go, I'll drink it later," he said rushing out bumping into his mother. Mohini was suprised that her son was leaving his wife and running out. Didn't he plan to take her out? She knew the couple hardly spent time alone since Shanti came along. Samrat no longer tagged along when she went to the temple nor did Maithili insist on him driving her to the market for their weekly purchase. Little moments snatched here and there. Little moments which annoyed her because it meant work at home was dumped on her head. But today Maithili had made lunch early so that she could enjoy the day with her granddaughter when the parents went out. So why did Samrat change his plans? "Where is he going?" she asked Maithili. The young woman replied that she didn't know. He just asked for tea but didn't wait for it. "He told me yesterday to take care of Shanti so that you two can go out. Now he left you behind," she remarked without noticing the disappointment on her face. "It's okay, Maajisa. He will take me out some other time," she said leaving to her room.

Samrat saw his father stop at a pawn shop and he parked at a distance. He watched as his father hand over some gold jewellery and get some money from the broker. He saw his father look around and then mount his scooter. Why did he want to pawn his mother's jewellery? They didn't have any need for money. Didn't he just hand over a lakh yesterday? He followed him until he turned into a small lane. His car won't be able through. He parked it and continued on foot. After walking for a mile and a half, he saw his father's scooter parked infront of a small cottage. He hid behind a tree as he saw it's door open. He was shocked to see his father speaking to a woman he barely remembered. One who existed only in old photos thrown away in their store room. Mala. "Thank you for all your help, bhaisa," he heard her say. He bolted back to the haveli. His mind was swimming with questions. Questions he dared not ask. Questions that needed answer. His uncle will feel betrayed. His mother will loose his temper. And his cousin? He didn't want to think of how Rudra will take this. "I have to tell him. Rudra won't like it. But still I have to talk to him," he mumbled not noticing his mother, wife and daughter in the aangan. "Is everything all right? You look pale," Maithili asked. His mother scolded whether he suddenly remembered it was her day with Shanti and he had to take his wife out. "Sorry... I forgot...um.. We can go now. Maithili are you ready?" he asked. She replied that she will need a few minutes and asked him to talk to Rudra first. "Rudra? What should I tell him?" he asked. Both women exchanged a look. "You just got back muttering about talking to Rudra," his mother explained. He said he will talk to him later without meeting his eye. Mohini knew her son was lying. He was so much like her husband whose eyes showed guilt when he was doing something that would cause her displeasure. The last time he did that was when Rudra came home with Paro when she was being hunted by terrorists. She hoped whatever secret her son was keeping wouldn't cause another storm to break over their heads.

Rudra was pleasantly surprised to see his wife standing in the balcony. It was nice to see her take a moment to enjoy the view away from the hustle and bustle of the wedding. He went closer and noticed that she was too focussed on her hands. He traced an 'R' on her palm and whispered in her ears, "Are you thinking of the design you want on your palms?" She was only mildly startled. She smiled and replied in the affirmative. He wrapped his arms around her and asked if he scared her by his stealth attack. She laughed, "Major Ranavat, your sneaking needs to work. I'm in my brother's home with my husband and uncle. All fine officers of the BSD. Why should I be afraid?" His eyes bored into hers. She didn't know about the stranger who tried to gate crash. He didn't want her faith in him to shake. "Is everything alright?" she asked trying to read his eyes. He looked away and replied that what is the big deal most married women get their husband's name on painted on their palms. She teased, "I can't get only your name hennaed on my hand. In fact, I'll just skip it an get butterflies instead. Since it isn't a big deal." She turned to walk away. He quickly grabbed her and held her along the wall. "Paro, you really think you can escape without my name on your hands. Don't you remember what happened the last time you tried?" he asked in a low voice. Her eyes narrowed as she remembered how he forcibly applied mehendi on her hands. He let her go realising while that was fair in war according to him. Her feelings were hurt. He shouldn't have brought it up. But he couldn't bring himself to apologise for that day. She knew how ruthless he was and knew he won't apologise. He wanted to punish her for her faith in Tejawat. She waited for them both to calm down. Not all their memories were sweet to be remembered over and over again. She went over to the cupboard to take his sherwani to be worn in the evening out. She needed it pressed.

Rudra saw his wife trying to focus on anything but him in the room. He hated that. He loved it when he was the center of her world. Maybe he deserved it for bringing up the past. He walked up to her and pulled the garments gently. He then held her hand gently and kissed her palm in apology. He traced his finger absently and said, "If you want, get your butterflies. I'll rather see you smile than my name here." She placed her free hand on his cheek and asked if he was upset. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Tell you what, if I come back on time. I'll paint them on you myself," he said. She looked at him with a silent question in her eyes. "Singh Sir and I are going to the Pakistani embassy. Some paperwork is pending before we bring the Birpur girls home. It shouldn't take long but with bureaucrats you can't tell," he explained. She was glad those girls were coming home. Maybe some of the damage that Thakur Tejawat did, could be undone. Those girls have a second chance now. Just like she did a few months back. She would help them rebuild their lives. He was almost out the door when she stopped him, "Rudra I never asked you. Why was it so important for me to have your name on my palms that day?" It wasn't about his name at all. She didn't want it out of loyalty for people to whom she meant nothing. He couldn't take it when she picked them over him after all that he put at stake for her. So he lashed out at her then. She nodded with a sad smile as he shut the door.

Maithili had a wonderful time. It had been awhile since she had gone out with her husband. He seemed to enjoy himself too. He even suggested they have lunch outside. It was almost the perfect day. Almost. There were moments when Samrat was lost in his thoughts. She assumed he missed their little girl like she was. They always bring her along on their shopping trips. She suggested that they call home to check on her. Samrat knew it was a bad idea but didn't stop her. Mohini was very annoyed, she shouted at her beendini saying that she raised three kids of her own and was perfectly capable of taking care of a toddler for a day. "Why don't we buy some jalebis for her on the way back?" he asked. No, she will shout again if they tried to placate her with treats. Samrat agreed. It was best to stay away till their daughter distracts her with her childish games. She started to tell him about a new game Sunheri thought the child when she noticed he was again lost. "Are you worried about Rudra bhaisa?" she asked. He stopped in his tracks. How did she know. She explained that he mentioned wanting to talk to him earlier but never did. Maybe he will feel better if he talks. After all they are brothers who care even if they don't show their affection for each other. Yes, brothers who care. Dilsher and Danveer Ranavat. Ram and Bharat. Isn't that what his mother called the duo? Maybe he should make the call. He dialed the familiar number.

[/SIZE]
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samrat is in a delima whether to tell rudra about what he saw. But it is always better to tell the truth. Else his conscious will not let him free. 
The henna scene was one of the romantic scenes for the viewers, but there is always a another point of view. I think ur thinking from the point of view of a girl who was applied henna unwillingly. But loved how he pacified her. For him her happiness is much more important than anything else. 
JJKKL thumbnail
This is plain cheating.
Itna Chota Chapter ? Like Chota Bheem.

Well I liked that Rudra is talking about going to the embassy. Anything about his work makes me happy.
Do not like the meeting between Danveer and Mala.

Many questions still remain. Missing sarees, pizza. I love pizza. I need to know more about it. I can let go of sarees anyway

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu.. Parud scene was nice...
Looks like kakusa gonna get caught soon... Waiting to know wat ll happen next... Hw will dilsher react to this news..
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice chapter rithu dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Sweet and short update.  interested in knowing is it going to be butterflies or Rudra's name.  Very well written; like always the family part especially...