I m sorry I never leave a comment to this story. I apologize again
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update. Lovd it so much. Continue son waitng
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely updates loved it bcoz of ayan geet leave maan but I think ayan talking kissing maan pic atlast maan came 2 geet in gulati  now maan dishearted 2 know y she left their talk was awesome
Xanthous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb lovely parts 
WhiteRussian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet breaks up with maan for ayaan she is scared he will feel unloved 
after six months they meet geet tells truth and maan agrees to go away from her life
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thank u gunjar for this lovely banner!!

This update is specially dedicated to divya thats DESIRE6 guys she is not well...she is my dear dear frnd..!!

GET WELL SOON DIVS..!!! MISS U !!

SOrry for the delay...!!I m held up...these days!!Studying for my apti test as well.. :P

PART 24

"ex cuse me..." ayan muttered to the lady blocking his path..He was in the auditorium.. 

" oh..yaa...sorry " naina said and turned around...she was hunting maan since an hr..But he was no where to be seen. Maan was the special judge for today. This school was very close to him...since his dad thought here.. yes his dad was teacher in this school..after his death..he proposed 3 scholarships for those  students who wished to pursue music..   Every year maan visited the annual year function..

" ayan???" Naina whispered widening here eyes...

" partner??" ayan exclaimed...in happiness..and immediately embraced her waist..

" ayan..." naina fell on her knees and reciprocated the hug... She instantly had tears...in her eeys...she closed her eyes...embracing him lovingly...

" aap kitna late aaye ho..u knw i was waiting for u and..dad.." ayan mumbled cribbing..

Naina chuckled.. lightly and wiped her tear parting from him..

" ayan..aap yaha kaise..??" She was just so overwhelmed to meet ayan today...

" offo...aap yaha ayan aur mumma ko lene aye ho na???then y are u asking me??" ayan spoke cutely

Naina knotted her brows in confusion..

Before she could reply..her cell cried it was maan..

A smiled formed on her lips..." finally everything will be alright.."

" kis ka call..hai..." ayan pepped in her screen..

Naina smiled at him...and answered maan's call...excitedly "  hello maan where are u ..u knw i met..a.."

Maan interrupted her.." naina...meet me...downstairs m waiting in the car...come fast "

" but maan tum samjh nahi rahe ho..mai..yaha...kisi se mili..its..."

" geet...i met her..." His voice was low and tender ..

Naina straight away sensed his tone... Her forehead furrowed in uncertainty ..

maaan...tum..."

" partner kiska call..aya hai..." ayan  screamed

Maan clenched his eyes..hearing ayan's voice..while is lips curved into a small smile.. he was glad he could atleast hear ayan's voice he missed him ...a lot !!

" maaannn..."

" please naina..dont...just come...here.." he cut the call..felling vulnerable yet again ...

Naina..was bewildered with maan's sudden anomalous conduct..

" partner..where is dd..i mean daddy ..bolo na..mommma se milne gaye kya..bolo na..." ayan ranted pulling her kurti...startling her ..

" huh..ayan..woh.." Naina bowed down to his level..

ayan..daddy will meet u soon...i..i have to go go.okay,." she caressed his forehead..

" noo..." he immediately hugged her..not wanting her to leave..

" ayan wants daddy and partner...no..please don't leave me.." he pleaded in a crying voice..

Naina's heart went out for this little boy..she kissed his head...and slowly parted him..

" ayan..i promise..maan will meet u ..pakka..please..." she silently vowed to set things right between geet and maan...This time..she wont let anything go erroneous ...

Ayan nodded and uttered slowly..." promise na ??"

Naina smiled painfully " yes..promise.."

NIGHT

" what?? But maan geet aise..kyu??and tumne use kyu nahi bataya ki u love too love ayan ...y dosent she trusts u " naina retorted to a calm maan..

Maan smiled painfully..." naina.. geet does trust me..its her fear..she feels she may neglect ayan..in future because of me...and..i.."

" and u should explain her...maan.." Naina replied curtly..facing him..

Maan shook his head.." no..naina..geet is right... ayan is her life..he will always come before me..and even i don't want ayan to suffer..because of our relationship...Ayan may never want me as a father...even if i love him...i cant ignore this fact...We are not meant to be together..naina.." His voice was placid  ...making naina shock..

" maan u don't knw..the guy u feel...will not accpt u...already adorns u as a father...I wont let u and geet spoil ur future and ayan's too... he deserves both his parents who love him..so much..."

Next day..

It was his dad's death anniversary. He visited the temple...and performed the pooja.. Today maan felt more alone. He always missed his dad..But he always felt his presence around him... all these years..he hid his pain...and forged a smile..for naina...and his  fans. HIS father dream of him being a superstar..and he lived his dream...

But Today...he dint feel his father around..Though naina and naina's whole family was beside him... sharing his agony .. he wasn't at relief ...

Here geet and ayan had a normal..day except that geet broke down today.. After she dropped ayan at school...she burst into tears...

Today she wished she too had normal life..she never regretted ayan in her life..But she wished maan was here..

She missed her di today... She cursed her fate..which made all her loved ones go away.. Initially she used to fear for ayan too..But then her sheer determination clamped this feeling.. she swore that under any circumstances she would never let anything part ayan from her...

Ayan came back home..in a cranky mood. He was very snappy ...today. His behaviour irked geet and she attempted comfort him.. Unexpectedly ayan turned more wild..and he locked up himself...in his room..

" ayan baby...kya hua...tumhe..mumma ko andar ano do,," geet requested knocking the door..

Ayan broke into huge cries...

" Ayan..baby kya hua..please let mumma come in..kya hua tumhe..' his cries increased her worry...

Ayan opened the door..and hugged geet..

baby kya hua..bolo..." Geet was now terrified watching his state... He was totally  wrecked  ..

Ayan..spilled out more tears and hugged her tighter...and mumble something which was inaudible..

" ayan..baby bolo..." Geet brushed his hair and patted his back to calm him..

A while later when she could feel his body calm...she parted him and found him asleep..with trails of tears on his cheeks..

Geet picked him up in her arms and placed him securely on the bed. She pulled the comforter..and kissed his forehead...still wondering what made him cry so much...

NEXT MORNING

Geet got up a little late... ...she stretched her hands..and found the other side void..

She climbed down and tied her hair into a knot...

ayan...kaha gaya.." she muttered after finding the bathroom vacant..

" ayan...' geet widen her eeys...and ran to him...

" baby kya hua...shhh..' he was crying again ...sitting in hall while watching tv..

" mummmaa...y no body loves ayan...why mumma..." He wept...spilling big fat tears

" baby everyone loves u ..kya hua..ayan.."   she was very much scared..now..Ayan's whole body was shaking..

" mumma..." ayan parted...from her...and pointed at the TV

Geet slanted her neck to view to tv..

" THE GREAT SINGER MAAN SINGH KHURANA IN GUHATI... HE VISTED THE S.G.S SCHOOL AND ALSO THE TEMPLE... "

Geet dipped her eyes low... holding ayan..protectively..unable to hear anything about maan.

" LET ME INFORM U THE LATETST SHOCKING NEWS FROM MSK...THE SINGER HAS ANNOUNCHED IS QUITING...YES THE YOUNG TALENTED CHARMING MSK HAS DECIDED TO QUIT SINGING...HE DEINED TALKING TO THE MEDIA AND will  QUITELY MOVE TO THE AIRPORT FROM WHERE HE WILL BE LEAVING THE COUNTRY FOREVER..."

Geet raised her head...ins hock  feeling her hand growing cold... something died in her heart as soon as she heard him leaving the country...FOREVER..??? Tears pooled in her eyes...

" mummaa..." Ayan sobbed

" dd dint come to meet me...dd dosnet love me..mumma...partner ne jhoot bola..jhoot bola."

Poor ayan was waiting maan to visit him.. It was his teacher which broke the news that he visited his school for annual day..But he dint meet ayan..

All his frnds.. faked that MSK gave them his autograph... Ayan's hope was slipping...yesterday... he while coming back...home he saw maan and naina going in a car..he called them but they dint revert back...he even ran behind the car...

Frustrated he came back...and saw the news... where the people were expressing their experiences with the singer thus making him more furious..

He thought he had agreed to be his daddy..and hence he should be with him...in annual day. Naina told him to wait..and he did..but  the little boy couldn't handle his emotions...

But Ayan's sobbing startled geet...and she framed his face..

" baby what r u saying...aisa kya hua.." Her heart was beating wildly  anticipating something big

" mommaa...daddy dint come to meet ayan...ayan se woh pyar nahi karte...nhi karte pyar.." He sniffed wiping his cheek ..

" daddy..." This word stilled her..ayan was calling Maan as his daddy.. Did he even know what he was saying she thought

" ayan loves daddy but he dosnet loves me...partner ne kaha tha..u me and daddy will be a family..but woh humse milne nahi aye...ayan k dady use pyar nahi karte mummaa..he left without meeting us ." He cried loudly

" ayaan..baby.." She pulled ayan in her lap...brushing his hair.. Her own tears trickled down...

" ayan loves daddy..." ayan murmured again..

Geet dint hear a word ayan said..she was just worried about him..she grasped the glass of water and made ayan drink...it... After a while when he was unruffled and calm..She brushed his hair pushing them behind...

Geet clenched her eyes..

" ayan loves daddy...but woh...nahi pyar karte ayan ko.." he mumbled in a low voice...

" baby...mumma ko batao kya hua...beta..."

" mummaa...aap dd se pyar karte ho na???"

Geet snapped open her eyes... their confession scene flashed in front her eyes...His passionate confession...and hers too...

" hai na...mumma..even i love dd..but he dosnt love me...or u ..he dint come to meet me..mumma..i don't like him...he dosent loves me"

Maan's words flashed in her mind

"geet..i wont ever come in between u and ayan...' she was frozen  with this new piece of realization..she was totally shaken!

" shhhsss...baby aisa nahi hai..tum..."

" kya hua geet...ayan ko jhoote dilasse kyu de rai ho..."

Geet rose her eyes..to see a smirking naina who stood there with hands folded...

" naina..tum.."

Ayan wiped his tear...and ran to naina...

" partner..dd kyu nahi aye mujh se milne...he dosent love me and mumma??"

Naina smiled.." nai ayan he loves u and mumma a lot..beta..."  she brushed his hair lovingly

Geet stood up..not once she looked up...

" phir y did he come to meet me..' he spoke meekly looking down...

"because he loved u...and he couldn't prove it to ur mummaa..."

Geet closed her eyes... feeling hurt

" mummaa..." ayan narrowed his brows...and turned to geet

" beta...aap jao..andar...and have some water...okay..partner will have a word with ur mumma..muaah" she kissed his cheek

Ayan nodded and went inside..

" why these tears geet?? Yeh ansu to tumne khud likhe hai apne naseeb mai..aur ayan k bhi.."

Geet lowered her head...gulping the lump formed..in her throat...

" chup kyu ho..geet look at me..and answer me...ayan ko sach kyu nahi bata deti.."

" konsa sach..." she managed to say..

Naina shook her head..." geet kyu apne aap se jhoot bol rai ho aur ayan se bhi..bata do use bhi...ki tumne akele hi uske aur apne future ka decision le liya hai...actually maan ka bhi.."

" naina..tumhe nahi pata..tum..." Geet was already numb after witnessing ayan's outburst...thus she did not wish  to appear weak in front of naina..

" geet tumhe koi haq nahi hai..ayan k liye decided karne ka...mana tum uski maa ho..but use pura haq hai apne life mai logo ko choose karna...tumne apna faisla maan ko suna diya lekin akbhi socha ki uspe kya beeti hogi??"

" nainaa..mai...yeh chah kar bhi nahi...kar sakti...ayan..." she bit her lip...

" ayan maan ko apne pitah ki jahgah already manata hai...geet don't balme him...its u who don't want maan..."

Geet held her dupatta tighly...turning away from naina..

" geet..." naina blocked her path ..

" kyu geet...kyuu" naina asked her softly

" naina..ayan..maan ko...us..tarah...I don't want to complicate ayan's life more..hum sath nahi reh sakte' geet averted her gaze...

" nahi geet..tumhe phele nahi pata hoga but ab toh ayan ne..khud kaha ki wants maan as his daddy ..tumhare pyar ko ayan ki bhi manzuri mil gayi ..phir ab.."

" aisa kuch nahi hai..naina...tumm nahi samjhogi..."

Naina held geet's shoulder " look at me..geet don't lie...Mujhe...tumhara jhoot nahi sun na sach batao mujhe..tumhe shayad kabhi maan pe yakeen tha hi nahi  "

Geet closed her eyes and pryed off her hands..

" tum maan k sath aisa nahi kar sakti geet...please...u cant do that do him..u cant...u ddint trust him enough geet..he loves u and ayan both...uska pyar kamzoor nahi hai..tumhara pyar hai kamzoor" NAina yelled...

" mummaaa..." ayan came back..in the hall..hearing naina scream..

Naina turned around sheilding her tears from ayan..

" partner mummaa...dd nahi aa sakte but ayan will go to meet him..hai na..dd" he spoke to pic..and then looked at them...

" partner aap chaloge ne..mujhe dd k pass leke...i want to show him my paintings..my drawings and our pic also..." Ayan caressed the frame

Geet took slow steps...to ayan..and slowly pepped to glimpse the frame...he was talking too..

She gasped covering her mouth...It was their family pic taken at the park... Her throat was choked with the emotions

" yes..baby u get ready..jao jaldi..." naina smilingly said...to ayan. She wasnt surprised looking at the pic..She knew maan and ayan's bond was really a strong one..maan and ayan both had naturally accepted each other in their lifes..

Geet was rooted to her spot... Ayan jumped in joy and sprinted back into the room..

Naina stared  geet stridently ..

ab bhi..tum yeh manogi..ki ayan dosnt wants maan??' She taunted her..

geet dint utter a word...their meetings...their dance..all their moments floated in her mind... She gasped loudly...realizing the unintended harm she had done to maan and ayan's relation... she was not only maan;s culprit but ayan's too...

She  not only mistrusted maan..but she insulted his love...for her and for ayan too.. She was indeed selfish..To think about her only... She recalled maan's expectant face...the time he confessed his love to her... He promised her...that he would always be present besides her and ayan... ayan...yes he did mention ayan!!O lord..what had she done!!

" mujh se bohot badi galti hogayi naina..i..i..i..." geet fell on her knees...Naina reached beside her..holding her..

" i..i...i.. was scared naina...all i had was ayan and then maan...i did trust maan...but..but..i dint mean too...i dint "

Naina patted her back..

" i...couldnt afford to lose anyone...mai..aone life mai bohot logo ko kho chuki hu...i ...i was...i was petrified... Ayan ko apne zindagi mai har ek problem k sath fight kar ke...rakhna sikh gayi ti mai ..par maan...woh mere dil mai..un unchaiyo pet ha ki..mujhe uske liye aur bhi dar lagne laga.."

" when ayan told me..that day he hated me..i was shocked..i realized i was..performing my responsibility... and thus i left...maine maan ko jane dene ka faisla kar diya..naina..mai...ne use..." she sobbed harder... Naina comforted her...while she herself was stunned to hear her

" i couldnt sepate him  naina..I loved ayan but i loved maan too..when..I..i met him..i told him the truth...i was so selfish..i never thought of him..but .never he decided to let me go..." Geet smiled painfully..

" u were right he proved his love for me..and ayan..i hate myself for doing this..to maan...naina...maine ayan ko bhi nahi samjha...mai aone bache ki khushi bhi nahi jaan payi." She sighed heavily...her voice was horase due to crying

" Geet ab ...ab tum kya karogi...ayan loves maan u love maan and maan loves u both..dont destroy ur happiness..because of ur fear...tum maan ya ayan dono mai se ki kisi ko lose nahi karogi..geet...mai tumhare dark o samjh sakti hu..u were not selfish u were just concerned for both maan and ayan." Naina spoke clasping her hand... Geet stared naina in concentration..

" geet...tumhe khush rehne k liye khud apne kadam badane padenge...tumhe ayan aur maan mai se kisi ko chun ki zarrurt nahi hai...woho dono tumhare life ka hissa hai..aur rahenge..u just have to take the first step..."

Geet nodded...chewing her lip.." but maan mujh se..phir se...woh toh chale gaye do i deserve him??" she looked down...feeling strong hatered for her own self

Naina smiled..wiping geet's tears" offcourse geet woh tumse pyar karta hai..and no one deserves him more than u..toh aise bilkul nahi bolna" 

and woh actually maan  nahi gaya...how can he leave without meeting u and ayan...which he thought for the last time..." naina said bitting her tongue

" toh phir yeh news..."

" woh toh maine avein dala tha..taki tumhe pata chale..uske jane k bare mai..." Naina winked at her

" ohh..." Geet smilingly looked down..

" but tumhe jaldi karna pdega...because maan has decided to leave within 3 hours..isliye mai yaha tumse baat karne ayi..."

" par naina..3 hours..matlb he would have left by now..." geet spoke...immediately...

Naina grinned...' no way...geet mai bhi naina hu...Maan ghar se hi nikal nahi payega..uske peeche crazy fans gate se hatenge hi nai toh woh hilega kaise??"

Geet made a o shape face..' naina..." and both the girls giggled..

PRECAP- A DREAMY PATCH UP

here is small sneak peak...of the last part

Geet frowned..at him.." yeh woh ladkiyo ko kyu dekh rahe hai"

He was still waving his hand ..when one of the girl hiked up the gate and gave maan a flying kiss..

This definitely hit the wrong spot..geet gasped..in anger...and marched to maan..

Maan spun his head at geet..who was staring him in anger...but before he could say anything..she gripped his shoulder raised to her toes...and slammed her lips on his...

please please comment guys!!

ONE MORE THING...I M BUSY THESE DAYS HENCE M NOT COMMENTING ON ANY OTHER WRITER'S STORIES...BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND ME PMS...ILL DEFINITELY READ...LATER MOSTLY PROBABLY ON WEEKEND!!!

love

sweta

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
good one naina
these two are hopeless in love
they needed this push by her
she was scared to lose ayan
so she decided for all of them what to do
well cant say i blame her