Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update sweta...
geet has a bad dream..
and was so frightend but maan was on her side..
maan made her feel comfortable and asked her to take lime juice..
ohhh such cut ewhen he teased he rof hangover..😃😆😆😉
naina was mindblowing how cutely she teased maan..
and then ayan became her patner in teasing maaneet...
hayye that beautiful song selection sweta..
it just truley fit to the scene..
ayan clicked maaneet pic 😃😳
geet poora blushy blushy😳😳😳
wow maaneet with ayan to fantacy park..
they enjoyed their ride..
and wow just so lovely how maan said geet and ayan are his world..
atlast geet realised her feelings for  maan..
superb work sweta..👏👏
eagerly waiting to read the next update continue soon dear...
Xanthous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part maaneet moments were cute
BelleFilleDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet realizes her love
loved it
Edited by BelleFilleDD - 9 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
geet was sad dreaming bad 
maan convince her 
maaneet and ayan went to outing
geet thoughts her feelings for maan 
he too accept his love she and ayan
lovely update
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thank u gunjar for this lovely banner!!

Heyyaa guys m back with double updates!!

Enjoy the update and sorry for updating this story late!!

PART 21

Maan  took a deep breath whilst staring geet...who was lost somewhere  gazing the oblivion. She was entirely  immersed in her thoughts..thus couldn't hear his footsteps..

" geet are u okay..." Maan uttered tenderly...

His words startled her out of her trance..and she turned sideways to find maan besides her..

Maan clasped the railing of balcony looking her intently yet softly ...geet lowered her lashes..

" geet...u r so quiet since afternoon..meri koi baat tumhe buri..lagi toh...m sorry i dint mean to hurt u " her silence was hurting him..hence he decided to break  the ice.. He choose to confess  his feelings to her..he couldn't pent up all in his heart anymore..

She smiled...looking upwards at him.." nahi..maan..Its just..that..i.." She sighed...  Biting her lower lip...The realization hit her hard.. The GEET handa who refused to acknowledged everyone's presence...the one had stopped living her life after the demise of her family..was in love???  After their death..she had caged herself protectively in her own small world..living just for ayan...  Her compassion was dancing...But her heart contempt it... She now danced to his tunes..Every time..her heart skipped a beat..watching him...she felt mystified..

" Geet..i..dint mean to hurt...u..dont cry please" Maan finally framed her face..when big fat tears rolled down her cheek..

He lovingly..Caressed her cheek...

" geeet..i..." her lashes lowered and lips quivered..feeling heat rushing up her cheeks..

" look at me..please.." he pleaded...urging her to raise her lashes.. His eyes held her captive..both seem to read the language of their eyes..No words were required..

" I meant each and every word i spoke..geet..i mean it..." He  whispered hoarsely.. placing his forehead on hers...

Geet clutched...his collar dropping her eyes closed..clinging to him...

Maan could feel her body shivering...he wrapped his arms around her..smiling.. he kissed her hair..brushing them affectionately...

Next day..

The next day followed their blooming love and cute romance...evident to naina and yash. Their cute eye locks..gestures...filled their day with love. Maan couldn't take the day off...But geet and ayan accompanied him. Naina was so glad to see them...so cheerful .

A while later all the sponsors arrived at the studio..to meet maan.

A moment later ...naina came out sweating... tHe sponsors came to knw about minal's exit. They were not very happy with maan's decision..but maan being maan he simply declared his doing right..and left.

Naina was highly tensed...and was pacing back and froth in tension..while maan was practicing his songs..giving all the lovey dovey looks to geet...

Geet saw her and came by her side..

" are u okay..naina..??"

" No..geet i ..ummm" naina chewed her lip..contemplating the solution..

Geet stared her appalled..

" omg...why dint i think of this..." Naina smiled...widely jumping in air." Yipppe..." she immediately held geet by shoulders and hugged her...

" naina..what happened..tumhe kya hua suddenly??" geet questioned her..

Naina parted her.." geet please don't deny this...will dance with maan...as his partner on the stage..please??????"

" whaaattt???????????"

After an hour of pestering geet reluctantly agreed..The person who was on cloud nine was maan..He was incited with this...

Everything settled...well..along with their dance. Naina explained the sponsors about geet...very smartly ..

After their moment at night it was...First instance that they were dancing together..or perhaps...standing so close. Maan made the most out of this...he thoroughly enjoyed the tremors she felt when his hand held her lower back..or her waist.. His heart beats matched her...when their body grooved..

Ayan sat their watching Maan and geet dance so closely to each other somewhere he dint like it.

Its been 3 days ever since they are following..the same routine..

But today something was wrong with maan..

During their practice session...He wasn't into the moves...he was lost somewhere...Geet could feel his muscles stiffening..he wasn't his naughty self today..

" maan are u okay???????" geet asked worriedly...after they wrapped up their dance..

" yes..i need to leave..ill catch u later.." he uttered without even glancing her...

" but ma..." he dint even wait for her to finish the sentence just sauntered away..

Geet came back hotel with ayan and naina. Last few days were the best days of her life... everything seemed like a dream...definitely not real..

She got herself and ayan changed...and now thumped on the sofa waiting for maan. It was their routine to have bf, lunch. Dinner together...Not even once maan missed it..

Geet blushed..recollecting their hand hold under the table...his naughtiness was increasing day by day..

" mumaa...lets have something ayan is feeling hungry,..." ayan grumbled...jumping in her lap..

" alee..mera baby ..chalo ill make u eat..." She cutely pulled his cheeks...and strolled towards the telephone to order the dinner..

She just ordered..ayan's food.. It arrived within 10 mins...

Geet lovingly fed ayan...and ardently ..kept staring the door..

" Mom..u wont eat..??????" ayan asked after geet wiped his lips...with teh tissue

" no baby..mumma will eat with DD...u r done na..baby u sleep...good night.." she tucked him inside and kissed his forehead..

" no...muma..why dint u  have dinner with ayan??' he said griumpily..

" beta..mumma...dialy eats her dinner with Dd na.,.." she said ruffling her hair..

" No..thats not fair..u don't eat with me nowdays...mumaa..." Ayan growled...and sprang on the bed...shoving the covers..

" ayaann...what u doing.."

" i don't like it anymore..mumaa...u don't eat with me..u don't play with me...u don't even talk to me...u don't love me..na mumaa.." ayan uttred the last part in low voice..his eyes spilled tear..

" aya..yeh kaisi baate kar rahe ho.." geet tried to grab his hand..but he hopped down..crying

Geet stared down at him..shockingly...

" no i hate u ...mumaa..u don't love me...U love dd...u don't talk to me..aap ayan k sath nahi rehte..aap dd k sath rehte to...aap ayan ko huggie nahi karte dd ko karte ho...ayan hates..u and ayan hates dd..." He whimpered...loudly

" ayan..." geet muttered feeling her eyes burn

" ayan dosnet wants to live with u ..u don't love ayan...i m going..." he screamed and left outside..

She dint knw when her  tears rolled down... She collapsed on ground...feeling ayan's each and every word sinking in her mind..

" ayan hates u...mumma u don't love me..now" Geet gasped...holding the bed covers...tightly

Wasnt it true??? Last few days were all about maan and her..It was not that she did not focus on ayan..but her attention was more on maan. Her eyes closed apprehending ayan's crankiness ..she neglected it thinking those as his pranks...and quirky behaviour ..

Ayan wiped his tears..with his chubby hands..crying continuously

" hey...sweetheart kya hua??" Naina knelled before ayan...grasping her shoulders..

" partner..woh...mummaa..mummaa.a...dosent loves...ayaan...anymore..." he said in between his hiccups..

" baby u come with me.." she picked him up...in his arms worriedly..

She helped ayan calm down..and gave him chocolate..After the third chocolate...he was better..

" baby tell me..why were u crying..and tum aise kaha bhag rahe the?"

" partner muma dosent loves ayan.." he mumbled looking down..

Naina narrowed her brows.." kya hua baby..who said muma doesn't loves u ??" she cupped his face..

" Mumma..ayan k sath nahi khelti..muma dosent eats with me...muma dosnekt even talk to me..muma hates ayan...she talks to dd..she dances with him..she laughs with him..nit with me.." again tear spilled out..

For ayan her momma was his world.. Maan and geet's sudden love drew him..a little far away.. He was insecure..with maan as geet never considered anyone before him ..but now his momma..wouldnt play with him..since she was busy dancing with dd. His thought was  causing her to drift apart...

Naina understood his anxiety ...Maan had told her about geet's past...and therefore naina admired her more now..It was obious for ayan to react this way..He never had any father figure before in his life..it was always geet and him..

" baby..acha.chalo tell me  do u like dd??"

Ayan...scrunches his nose..and shook his head rapidly..

Naina chuckled..

" kyuu????"

" mumma..loves dd and not me" he murmured

" achaa...tumhare frnds hai na school mai..do they have parents??"

" yes..they do??" Ayan replied

" so..they have only mummas???" Naina pulled him closer..

" no...they have daddy also...everyone gets their daddy on daddy's day in school...but..."

" but..." naina patted his head

" ayan dosent have a daddy..mumma...comes..with me..everytime..All my frnds they participate in the daddy's day competition with their daddy..but ayan cant ...ayan always feels alone.."

" okay...ek min rukko..." Naina grabbed her cell...and hunted for something

" yeh..dekho..sweetheart..this is my mumma and my daddy.." Naina showed him...on her cell

" wow.." ayan smiled..sadly brushing his cute hands over the screen

" u knw..sweety...every mumma loves dadda...and every dadda loves mumma..and both mumma and dadda loves their kids??"

Ayan blinked his eyes in confusion and pushed his bottom lip out shaking his head..

Naian smiled...and kissed his forehead " u answer my questions first ...no lying okay promise??"

" okay promise??" ayan cutely pinched his throat..

" good...ayan dosent loves mumaa???"

" ayan loves mummaa!" 

" okay..and what about maan??ayan dosent like him na..he is bad..."

" ha ayan dosent likes him.." he said making a face..

" ha...he dosnet take ayan to parks...phir he dosnet let u pay games on his phone...and...dd dosen't likes u na..he always behaves rudely with u..even i dont like him "

Ayan stared at naina...and then gently shook his head.."nooo dd loves ayan...and ayan also loves dd..."

Naina's smile widen...

" and...U said mumma loves dd right?"

Ayan nodded

" so baby don't u want mumma and papa both in ur life??"

" i want"

" dd... spends time with u ..he plays with u...hai na???Do u want him as ur dad i mean...I don't think so hai na ??"

" hmm????????"

Ayan kept quite..he dint answer this time..Naina just prayed she helped him solve his questions...he was just insecure... it was just a phase..ayan thought about his frnds parents..they spend time together ...visited picnic spots..clicked pictures...All that they have been doing since last few days...

" dd is ayan's daddyyy" ayan screamed in excitement clapping

" yeyyee.." naina breath out a sigh of relive and hugged ayan..

" he will be present on daddy's day at my school hai na...??he will play football with me..." ayan smiled widely

" yes baby he will..." Naina said brushing his hair..

" ayan will tell mumma that dd will be my daddy..yipeee.."

no baby..." naina shook her head

Ayan made a cute sad face.." kyu?"

beta..let ur dd first tell ur mumma that he wants to be ur daddy...phir..pata nahi geet ko  apne dil ki baat bolne maan itni der kyu kar raha hai.." she murmured

" partnerrr..." ayan pulled her hands..

" baby..its nothing it will be  a surprise for u mumma..hai na..ayan partner and dd ka secret hai...okay??dnt tell mumma..."

Ayan made his eyes big...on the word surprise..and cheerfully nodded..

Ayan was so happy finally he would get a father...Naina asked ayan not to mention this either to maan or geet..She told them it will be a surprise...ayan agreed

Later she went to drop a sleeping ayan...back at geet's room..

Geet opened the door..

" heyy geet woh sorry ayan was with me...hope u don't mind.."

Geet dint reply..just grasped ayan from her... Naina found it very strange...geet seemed very cold..not because she dint reply..her But because her eyes seemed austere ..there was a blank look on her face..

" geet are  okay..kya hua..??" Naina asked worriedly ..

" i..m fine naina..nothing..just tired...see u tomm" geet smiled ...For naina it just appeared as a straight line...her smiled was sombre ..

Before she could reply..geet shut the door...

Naina..inclined backwards..in bewilderment ..

" i guess it will be because of ayan...ill talk to her tom..." she thought and walked back towards her room..

Geet thumped on ground, holding ayan in her arms...and tears in her eyes..

scroll down..for the next part!!

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thank u gunjar for this lovely banner!!

PART 22

Next Day was their performance..Naina rushed in geet's room first to guide about their schedule for the day.. She was in her room early morning making geet astonish..

" what do u mean u r not coming with me ??" Naina almost screamed in bewilderment

Geet took a deep breath..and replied

" i need to be alone for some time before our performance... I already spoke to maan and he is okay with it...dont worry..ill be there on time ...plz right now i want to be alone with ayan  ..please naina.."

Naina blinked her eyes in assurance...nevertheless confused with maan's behaviour..Even she had noticed him being withdrawn..

She took her leave and made her way to maan's room.

Maan was up..and ready..He was laying on the couch...summarising the lyrics..opposing the  brooding look over his face ..

Naina frowned staring him briefly before slumping next to him.. Maan dint react to her presence 

Naina snapped her fingers in front of his eyes to get him out of his thoughts...

" are u okay??will u please tell me whats going on maaan??" She retorted...

Maan looked away.." kya bolu sab thik toh hai..everything is fine naina."

Naina flared her nostrils and kneeled down ...maan turned his gaze to her

" Maan i m not only ur manager m u r frnd too...mujhe toh batao kya hua..hai..please..."

Maan clenched his eyes..And raised to his feet..

" Naina..us minal..ne...usne.."

" Minal..woh model usne kya kiya??" Naina scrunched her brows

Maan bit his lips..and paced towards the cupboard drawing something out...

He moved towards naina..held her hand out , shoved those pictures in her hands..and turned to his back..

Naina's eyes widen ..as she gaped the pictures..

It was maan and geet's kissing picture..

She frantically scanned all the pictures...and angrily pulled maan..

" maan whats this??"yeh ??"

Maan had his eyes dipped low...Naina was flabbergasted...she had no idea about this.. Moreover maan's vulnerable state made her wordless..she calmly questioned him...and maan answered her..

" i just don't want geet to suffer coz of me...that minal she has been blackmailing me..since last week naina...i had to abide her saying or else would have exposed these pictures in media...and phir geet...Minal asked me to meet her..lunch pe dinner pe..." Maan whispered hoarsely brushing his face..

Naina placed her hand on his shoulder comforting him..

" but maan u shouldn't have pushed geet...away..."

" to mai aur kya karta i just couldn't meet her eyes..they had so much of trust in them..."

He paused...hearing his cell cry.. He grabbed his cell..

" hello.."

" ohh.."

" u got the info..??"

" really??" Maan sprang on his feet..smirking..

" okay meet me...at yxz place..in half n hour...aaj uska case close karke hi aunga mai.."

" maan..kya hua??" Naina asked feeling his mood change all of a sudden..

" naina...i had called some detectives to gather info about minal..ab uski weakness pata chal gayi hai..now i will show her real MSK.." Maan grinned..

" maan just be careful...and what about the  concert ..where u r leaving...for??" naina asked worriedly

" don't worry ill come straight from there..tum paunch jao waha pe..and leave a car for ayan and geet they will come...I knw geet must be upset but aaj..mai uske sare shikve mita dunga ...i will make everything al right.." he smiled..

Naina nodded..

" Mumaaa...aap yeh kyu pack kar rahe ho??" ayan asked hopping on the bed.. Geet was packing her and ayan's luggage..

Geet dint replied...though her tears spilled out..she stuffed the last set of clothes...and zipped the bag..

" mumaa.bolo na where are we going???concert mai jaa rahe hai na hum toh? Ayan asked her again..

Geet wiped her tear...and smiled..." ayan we are going bak..baby..mumma ko urgent kaam hai na isliye.."

" but mumaa...hum Dd ?? and partner they are also coming with us??unhone mujhe nahi bataya kuch..ayan angry with all of them"

Geet dropped her eyes closed...composing her self...and opened them again

" go ayan baby get ready..."

" but mummaa...ayan wants to talk to dd ..unhone mujhe kuch nahi bataya.." he cribbed

" ayan...baad mai baat karna now go and get ready baby...jaldi se."

Ayan twisted his lips, climbing down he ran inside the room to change his clothes..

After ayan left..she couldn't stop her tears anymore..they flowed down her cheeks..

" I m sorry maan...hum...sath nahi reh sakte...we are not destined together...M sorry di..mai itni khudgraz ho gayi ki maine ayan k bare mai nahi socha..." she sobbed

" pyar ne sab bhula diya...tha..kuch der k liye..but ab nahi...mai ayan k sath aisa nahi kar sakti...i knw maan loves me...i can glimpse the immense love for me..in his eyes..lekin..ayan..uska kya hoga..

I cant leave ayan for u maan..Hope u understand..i love u ..but i cant choose u over ayan..i cant.." she whimpered...

" yeh geet aur maan dono ab tak nahi aye...ab kya karu its just 10 mins to go..." naina gulped the lum pacing back and froth..

She had called both maan and geet atleast 10 times...but maan dint respond and geet had her cell switched off..

" mam...Mk sir??? " the crew member enquired about maan..

" he is already in the make up..room..he will be der in 10 mins..okay..." Naina lied..and the guy left..

Naina once again resumed dialling maan's no... She had already sent yash to bring geet and ayan...She had no idea whats wrong of them..

Its been more than 20 mins  and there was no sign of maan and geet...

The sponsors were getting heated now...It was heights of unprofessionalism ...Naina was sweating profusely...in fear..she just prayed than maan and geet both were fine..

Naina furrowed her brows...hearing..the crowd roaring and..screaming..

Apne karam ki kar adaayein

" maan..." a smile emerged  on her lips...she sauntered towards the stage..and peeked..

Yaara, Yaaraa... yaara!

There he was holding a guitar waving at his fans...

Naina breath out a sigh of relief...

She smiled...and immediately reclined back towards the green room...to call yash..

Before she could call...yash's call appeared..

" nainaaa..." his voice seemed low..

" yash..loudly..I m not able to hear anything..' she screeched..away from the noises thundering ...

" naina geet left with ayan...nainaa...did u hear me..hellooo."

" Sorry come again...tell me..where is geet.." naina asked him again when she walked enough distant from the stage..

" Naina...geet left with ayan..'

" what but she hasn't arrived yet tumne pucha kab nikli woh hotel se...coz."

Yash interrupted her

" they left to india...naina...She left a note of maan..they checked out of the hotel...the driver said he dropped them at the airport.."

Naina gasped...thumping on the couch...

Mujhko iraade de

Kasamein de, waade de

Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de

Her vision blurred...tears gathering in her eyes..as she heard maan sing... His voice poured out his glee...

" ill be der in 10 mins naina...i m on my way..hellooo"

Maan smiled...warmly pulling the strings of his guitar... His heart was finally at peace..he had sought minal's issues..and she will never mess with him..

Dil ko thikaane de

Naye bahaane de

Khaabon ki baarishon ko

He closed his eyes...He so much wished...geet was besides him.  The blithe he felt today ..was evident in his voice...He was impatiently  waiting for his solo to get over..so as to began his next act with geet ..

Mausam ke paimane de

Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

Pause...there was a long stillness amongst the audience...

Sun raha hai naa tu

Ro raha hun main

Sun raha hai naa tu

Kyun ro raha hun main (x2)

Geet clutched ayan's hand as she stepped on board..

They took their seats...Ayan was very much confused but still kept asking about maan... geet was quiet... her mind and heart reminisced her of maan and their beautiful moments..

Manzilein ruswa hain

Khoya hai raasta

Aaye le jaaye

Itni si iltejaa

Geet cried silently when ayan fell asleep... Her heart was churning in pain..But there was no end to this misery..

She cursed herself for falling in love...maan deserved all the happiness in the world..But she had despised him..because she isn't worthy of providing that love to him..

Ye meri zamanat hai

Tu meri amaanat hai haan...

Apne karam ki kar adayein

Her hot tears ,quivering lips...were crying his name...her love was pure ,sacred...

But not every love story has a happy ending...does it??

Her love was tantamount to her love for ayan... She couldn't ditch her di and jiju...

Maan loves her..but will he accpt ayan ?? Would he accept ayan as a part of her  life?

She shut her eyes..wiping her tears... 

Even if maan would have accepted...she wouldn't turn back on ayan s responsibilities..

Sun raha hai naa tu

Ro raha hoon main

Sun raha hai naa tu

Kyun ro raha hun main

Maan and her relationship..had just began she had no idea of their future..but it shouldn't shadow ayan's future too...

She was helpless...and was drowning in  agony..

Sometimes its better not to confront some questions...isnt it??

Waqt bhi thehara hai

Kaise kyun ye huaa

Kaash tu aise aaye

Jaise koi duaa

For her those moments which they spend will be engraved in her compassion forever... 

Tu rooh ki raahat hai

Tu meri ibaadat hai

Although she was leaving...never to return..a part within her will always posses their love ..somewhere safe in her heart all locked up..!!

Sun raha hai naa tu

Ro raha hoon main

Sun raha hai naa tu

Kyun ro raha hun main

Maan opened his eyes...

Yaaraaa...

Maan smilingly waved at mass...striking the last string...and bowed..

Next he was retreating backstage...hurriedly...to meet geet..

He bumped into yash and naina..

heyya guys.." he greeted them...warmly.. he spun to naina...and winked at her.. Unfortunately  naina never raised her eyes...

Maan scrunched his brows..." ill talk to u all..later right now need to meet geet..okay.." he said  smiling  and scratched his head...

" maan..." Yash uttered..

Naina shut her eyes..

Yash grasped maan's hand and  place geet's note in his palm..

Maan..I and ayan are leaving..I came there as ur choreographer...But now i quit.!!

I have informed sahsa..about the same..I m done with my job..as a choreographer..!!

And thus my tour with u ends here..

Wish u all the luck for the concert...and please do not try to contact me...!

Goodbye..

Geet

Maan felt his eyes burn..and the letter slipped from his hands..

He blinked his eyes...unable to fathom the reality...GEET LEFT  HIM!!!

A note...a piece of paper thats all she left..for him..before vanishing..in thin air..

Maan doffed the guitar ...and bashed it on the ground angrily..

The guitar broke into pieces...just like his heart after reading the note for the millionth time..!!

Maan collapsed on ground lifelessly...squeezing his eyes tightly..

" why geet why??" he swept his face...howling  ...

Naina sobbed holding yash's arm...

Yash lets her confide in his arms..and embraces her..

" naina..shhhss...u cant cry..sweety.."

" its been 6 months... yash..i cant bear this...I cant see maan like this..i cant see him in pain..i cant..' she whimpered..

heyyyaa guys its my double treat..hope u all liked the updates!!

please please please comment guys plz!!

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING..ILL BE UPDATING THIS STORY AGAIN..AND WILL FINISH OFF THIS SOON!!

love

sweta

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
Auchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM & Nice update dear. loved it.
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
geet left maan hope maan geet ko doond le jaidhi nice update
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Heart break
Maneet separated
She is right in her place
For her ayan is top most priority
But she should have talked to him once
But she didn't
Ayan is a kid
So his insecurity makes sense
And NAINA made him understand too
But geet didn't wanna take a chance
Now ayan will never have a daddy it seems
I get ayan but. Geet what you did was too hasty
And due to minal maan couldn't confess
Now they are separted for six months
How did they live apart for so long
Oh no what did she do
But for her baby means more
Breaking her heart and his
Just when ayan wanted maan as his daddy
If only NAINA hadn't said to not say about it
But then she didn't know naa this would happen
How are they coping without one another
He was so happy
But his dream shattered
shruthiruchs thumbnail
Ahhh yeh kya tha yaar goshhh 
I was so happpy wen i saw dat aaj double updates
But kya se kya ho gaya 😭 dil toot gaya💔
Choti si MU ki wajah se itni badi orob MU ufff n wat nt loadss of tears
Goshhh i thot minal k baaki cheap tricks ki tarah dis ll also b in favour of maaneet but yeh toh communication gap create ho gayi n geet cud nt even realise dat coz she was busy with her realisation miseries tooo much of things happened within 2days 
N maan coz of dat minal he didnt notice ayan or geet or der insecurities 
Both are nt at fault its just d situation dat has made everything so unpleasant 
Sab kuch toot k bikhar gaya 
I hope maan is nt going to sit like a loser n let her go or misunderstans her n hate her or revenge sumthing like dat 
I hope u r nt planning any of dese my stupid thoughs
Goshhh d song sequence along with d geet's part was sooo painful kya perfect song select kiya hai yaar 
Ayan is also actually correct coz he has never seen father's love though nw hez getting it he has no idea abt father-mother's relationship or der love 
His insecurities are correctly justified 
Loved d way naina made him understand everything so perfectly but alas she made d mistake wen she did'nt let ayan tell d same to geet ahhh alll just tym tym tym she was waiting for maan to confess
Nw actually der confession is must yaar perfect formal 
Informal toh ho gaya 
Sad to c everyone sooo broken 
I seriously prayed n thought dat geet wud nt leave d concert watsoever d reason was just wishing dat she arrives at d nick of d tym but 😭
Loved it yaarrr soo emotionall nw cant wait for d next clifff pe chod diya 
Wondering concert ka kya hoga ab