DRABBLE: YELLOWA: Fuggy, these are for you!
P: OMG YOU BROUGHT ME FLOWERS! My pati brought me flowers eee!!
A: Calm down Fuggy you'll make the whole restaurant stare at us! We don't want to be bothered by press on our special night out, remember?
P: FLOWERS FOR MY SPECIAL NIGHT OUT HAYEEE. Ooh such pretty yellow fl - wait, YELLOW flowers?
A: Fuggy pleeease stop shouting
P: YELLOW FLOWERS, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS
A: I just wanted to something nice for you -
P:
(still yelling) one does not get one's wife YELLOW flowers! ROCKSTAR how do you not know that! how does your assistant not know that! how does your FLORIST not know that!
A: I don't get it, what's wrong with yellow flowers!! Phoolon for my fool, that's all I wanted to give!
P: BUT NOT YELLOW ONES
A: Why, are you allergic to yellow or something?
P: Yellow flowers are for FRIENDSHIP! they're for congratulations and consolation! you give them to your workmates or your sick grandmother -
A: Hey hey my grandmother is not sick don't say such ominous things -
P:
You do not give them to your WIFE
A: okkk!! I'M SORRY Fuggy I'm sorry! next time I'll buy who a whole room full of...red and pink roses, will that do?
P:
WITHOUT thorns.
A: Of course without thorns.
P: No, I know you, you would think it would be funny if I got pricked by thorns.
A: Well it would be a little funny -
P: I am going to ask the chef to cook these flowers for your dinner instead of that steak you wanted to order. It's your punishment for getting me YELLOW flowers.
A: But, Fuggy -
P: And next time get a smarter florist! You don't even know the damage you could do if you get your flower language wrong!
A: Flower language? That's not a thing Fuggy, you just made that up. Only you would think flowers could be a language.
P: Well then you better be careful about what your flowers say to me!
A: Fuggyyy I just wanted to give you something nice!
P: Next time just give me a smile. A nice honest smile.
A: Really! That's all you want!
P: And the room full of roses. Without thorns.
A: Ok -
P: And a library.
A: What? How can I -
P: And -
*P continues her list*
*A tries to interrupt, but she keeps going, so he just sighs and tries to make a mental list, and promises that he's gonna tell his florist not to ever stock a single yellow flower again - haaaye how costly this simple bouquet will turn out to be!*
Edited by -mina- - 11 years ago