sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nyc teaser dear please update soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 6

Khushi had gained her consciousness and the first person whom she asked for was, Arnav, who according to her was her husband. Arnav rushed in and Khushi immediately asked him,

" Arnav, please take me back home, you know right I don't like the feeling about hospitals!" said Khushi, innocently.

" Sure, Khushi! I will ask the doctor if we can discharge you! If we get the permission then we will surely to that!" said Arnav, with a voice which lacked emotions.

Khushi asked him general questions and extended the conversation a bit, but was disheartened by the fact that Arnav had maintained a certain distance from her as if following a 'two feet' rule.

----
Shantivan,

Arnav had surely used his influence to get Khushi back to his home, which according to her, was her home now. It was his heart which was her actual home, which she refused to accept.

Khushi was perplexed to the fact that she was going to her-in-laws house. But the feeling was vaguely unwanted, for reasons forsaken to her. While she was entering the house, Raizadas and Guptas made sure that she does all of the Grih Pravesh rituals, as in the past Khushi had enthusiastically taken part in the wedding of Akash and Payal, thus she knew the rituals of a Raizada wedding.

When the Aarti and Tilak was done and Khushi was brought into the house after being picked up by Arnav, Khushi suddenly broke the reverie of silence around her.

" Where is my MangalSutra, Arnav?" asked Khushi innocently, which shocked the whole Raizada Family.
Only if he could answer it, Only if he could fulfill his promise made to her, Only if she lets him love her, but he knew nothing is going to come his way now. Turbulent waves of pain, in his ocean of love which caused his heart to waver, but now he should stop his love being torn, love being wretched, love being hurt.

" You didn't get your MangalSutra, Khushi!" said Arnav, slowly yet firmly, yet again shocking the family.

" But why, Arnav?" asked Khushi, which made the families assure themselves that a storm was on its way.

" Because you lost it in the accident, Khushi!" said Arnav, calmly and the families' breath was back.

" Hey DeviMaiyya! This is a bad omen when one's husband is alive even then MangaluSutra is not worn" said Khushi.

" Beta, you got your memory back?" asked Shashi, in a shocked tone.

" No, Dad! MangalSutra is a sign of marriage and it's absence on a married women, is a bad omen by logic, isn't it?" said Khushi in a matured way, which brought back the families into sadness.

" Yes, bitiya you are right! But you aren't well right now so you are excused!" said Nani, affectionately to cover up.

"No Naniji! I shall wear it! " said Khushi, strongly.

" But there is no spare MangalSutra in our house" lied Anjali.

"Arnav, I don't why but I feel there is a MangalSutra in the Pooja Thali of this house and that can be a temporary one, isn't it?" asked Khushi, doubtfully.

They all knew Khushi was a brilliant girl but to this extent in a subconscious state, they had no idea. And now they had no way out. Anjali, on the directions of Nani, went to the Pooja room and got the MangalSutra to hand it over to Khushi. But Khushi refused to take it and said,

" Di, I will be more happy if Arnav makes me wear it!" said Khushi, unknown to the turmoil it caused in Arnav's heart.

Again there was no way out as they were already married in her viewpoint and this shouldn't make any difference. But the actuality was contradicting it. Making one wear MangalSutra makes you half-married and it was a rule of Hindu Marriages. And now Arnav was doing it.

He quietly took the MangalSutra and made her wear it, breaking all the dams of patience and self-control stored in him. All the pain of love stored in him as dark as the beads of the MangalSutra and all the smiles and giggles of her as golden as the golden ones in the sacred thread, today bound him to her. He also knew what her next wish would be, hence without her asking it, he fulfilled it.

He took a pinch of Sindoor and filled her partition with it, marking her as his and making his heart bleed.

Love was never easy for anyone but was never uneasy too. Only if silence could speak, Arnav's words wouldn't have been unexpressed today.

---

TBC

This was my longest chapter I guess!! Hope you liked it!! Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update
now they got married in actual
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mana culture lo Taali kadithe motham marriage ayiponattu kada. Dummy pelli real ayipoyindi.
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav feelings well written...
Loved it..
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
arnav love khushi so much
but why did she never accept his love
thnx for pm
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arshi ki shaadi!!! 🥳🥳Wowww.. beautiful nd wonderful update di...👏🤗 ab kya hoga?!?! waiting fr ur next update di.. arnav's emotions wer beautiful di.. especially wen he ws tying d mangalsutra nd keeping sindoor.. 😳