Originally posted by: SaaraDON
Abhi is just not doing it the right way...
Eyes, nose, hands, hair, bed fall...but that's not enough na. He needs guidance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SaaraDON
Abhi is just not doing it the right way...
Eyes, nose, hands, hair, bed fall...but that's not enough na. He needs guidance.
Really, I thought I saw that teeshirt..So BD it is! Oh this Shabz has too many commitments!
Mina! What was that! 😆 I initially thought there is some particular way of doing it to get a baby..🤣
But he didn't do it for 3 years!!😲My image of him is that he would do it 3 times a day!🤓OMG YOU MINA!!! You are so fun.Edit: Did I get the drabble ya nahi?😕
MEAN DRABBLE IDEA*THREE YEARS FROM NOW*abhi: THAT's what we have to do???pragya: yeahabhi: I've never even heard of that