Update will be here by the end of this weekned...paka😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
REMOVED
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Love u All...🤗 for your LOVE as always

I read and answered your posts ...do flip pages if I couldn't  scrap you...

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful , Brilliant , and  bombastic 👏

Regardless there is no Arshi filled , and romantic moments but this chapter has so much in detail and depth and you really have covered and closed a lot of Loops.👏

Present.

Arnav is a true sincere man here .He always care and love his loved ones and true to his nature .He yelled at Dhruv for his hastiness but he is forgetting , Dhruv is with Sneha since lastthree years and way closer than him.He knows her but at the same time he knows she can do it why? because he will make sure of it and that is what exactly happened.😊

Arnav's heavy heart always finds solace in his Khushi and she never steps back giving him that either .Beautiful and sensitive moment in between Arnav and Khushi.I love the way she cheers him up "Your mom is happier than mine and I don't know why?"😊 

Love this Dhruv man, he is my ideal.He takes her promise because ehe knew tomorrow she needs this strength.You brought comforter, nice Symbol👏 It gives warmth, and comforts needs ...covers you from cold and shivers, hides you in.Beautiful.I know you do give these touches.

She proves him the strongest woman and yes she is.She has come so far from her fears and all and all credit goes to Dhruv and his love.😳

Past

Loved the contrast of window and door

Window where she is standing and he comforting her 
Door where he is standing...and she has closed on him but his hand is pressing it to open and he will because  he is promising 
Both are feeling each others pain and emptiness but she is not calling him...here is their journey starts , talking to each other through starts.

Buaji is really a wise old lady , knows how to tackle this young man.

Dhruv's head is spinning ...yes because he is feeling from his guts that shyam is a bad culprit.I liked the way Garima told Dhruve all of Kyushu's story.Lets see how they are going to find the truth.

Edited by Roop_P - 9 years ago
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey thanq fr d update dear..and for d pm too...res fr wrds😊
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
UNres

it was Lalan.. Oh teri merey ko abhi tk Shyam lag raha tha..

Khushi is smart.. And she knws Arnav wil come to Lucknow.. Isilye pehley hi train se utar gayi.. Pune...

Dhruv and Aman not bad.. Mere Dhruv Aman iss Sheesh Mehal Ki Guthi aur Palak ko suljhaayengey...lol

Buaji is too smart than Dhruv.. Hope Dhruv ko maloom ho inn logu ki rehne ki jgh..
Sneha kisses Dhruv... Nahiii... Ye haq mra hai...lol

Present:-
yes Sneha is strong lady and see how she identifies d culprit.. Bravo.. Bechara Dhruv goggle lagaya tha... Nandkishor...

Arnav is missing his parents.. And Khushi is wiith him..
Anjali poor baby bt again Khushi is with her too..
And [ROFL] Khushi cushion ko peet rahey hai Laad Governor keh k..hehehehehe.. And Arnav knws her muttering..

Daekha diya na ab maiine lamba comment.. Ab bolo mjhey kya milega...

Tk cr
With love Sair..Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update.
I just loved how Arnav supported Sneha. He proved himself a very sensible and wise human being. As a father sashi's concern was very normal. I must say Dhruv is a very nuce guy. Sneha is lucky to have him in her life. 
Arnav and Khushi's moment was beautiful. They really know how to comfort each other.

Three years back Garima made a wise decision to let Dhruv know about Khushi's fear.
I was feeling terrible for her, how she was ready to sacrifice her love for the sake of arnav's life. for her nothing is more important than Arnav.
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
suwin thumbnail
wonderful update...
thank you...
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update, Thanks for the PM. 
I loved the Convo between my second fav couple Sneha and Dhruv.