suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Want to know how maan and geet childhood
Is Maan was cute and same as maansi
suni_104 thumbnail
Geet angry on maan that he did not have time to her.
suni_104 thumbnail
Update soon...
Update soon...
suni_104 thumbnail
Geet fainted
Hope geet will be fine
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TEASERS

Why don't you get naked and then get me and you make love to me? His eyes almost popped out as he had never heard his Jaan talking like tat. Yeah she was naughty but not like this and it was a big shock for him to hear her say those words. Samjhe nahi kya she asked seeing him staring at her and he nodded for a no in a trance as he was still trying to get out of the shock.  Aap buddhu tho hain nahi but I will repeat my words ok. He just shook her head and she smiled pushing herself more even if it was not possible I asked you to get naked and then get me naked and then make me love for the whole night.

You ok he asked touching her forehead and then scanning her whole head. Did you hurt your head while you fainted.. bolo na do you need  a doctor.

Kyu... Mujhe kya hua hain. she asked slapping his hand tat was holding her head and looking out for injuries. Maan mujhe kuch nahi hua hain..

Hua hain na Jaan. Her eyes wide as he said those words. Here she was shamelessly asking him to make love to her and he was making fun of her. Kya hua hain.. haan wats wrong with me.

Maan he was cut with the soft voice and hearing it he turned only to see Geet trying to pull the sheet away. Jaannn donttt

Wattt

Don't pull tat away.. you are na..

Oh shit
she instantly pulled the sheet wanting to cover her more seeing Maansi in Maan's arm but she was late as her daughter got a glimpse of something and she started to jump in Maan's arms. Mumma.. Maansi dudu.. Mumma Maansi dudu

Enjoy the teasers only coz even after getting 201 likes there are no comments tat would make me happy coz i love reading them but looks like no one wants to comment. The update i ready but will not update any time soon now and if you truly want the update i will give only on
PAGE 100.

So up to you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sriif thumbnail
lovely teaser ... geet is become shameless and shocking poor maan...
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a teaser πŸ€£
geet asking openly to make loveee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maan gaya kam se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n mansi want dudu πŸ€£πŸ€£
taahir004 thumbnail
Teasers are Fantastic
Geet is gone all bold and shocking Maan
waiting for update