Nuha, I do feel bad for Tannu at some corner for she is wronged by Abhi in some way although she does not deserve him. So I want to redeem her and as a woman, I dont want her to grow more evil in her obsession for a man and his riches. But you dont need to agree. I understand.
pragsy: OH!! IT'S MY CHUDAILS BDAY!! IMMA MAKE HER A CAKE!!
abhi: she's...not...your chudail? wait what the heck is happening
p: shuttup rockstar it's a girl thing nowww let me find my cocoa powder and eggs and butter and ferrero rochers ROBIN you will help me naa tanu maam is your favourite naa
*p disasterifies the kitchen and makes a maha cake*
t: ohhh! behenji!! FOR ME!!!!
p: yes sweetheart happy birthday!
t: OMG behenji this cake is to DIE for
p: yes i used a special recipe
t: what's it called
p: "better than sex cake"
t: OH!! yes!! it SO IS!
a: EXCUSE ME?
p: i knew it darling, who would know better than you and me how unsatisfying the rockstar is. but now we at least have cake!
t & p: *gorge on cake and bliss out*
a: haaayeee *is a sad mess whose mardangi has not just been questioned but fundamentally destroyed...by cake...*
yeah. no. that's full on gross. pragya having to watch her husband special-attention-ify his girlfriend in his own house in front of his whole family. just. no.