Rajma idli daily rantings

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
It was a strange episode

Things were looking out of place

I guess last minute changes due to unavailability of Pankaj aka Bala led to their plans going haywire

Cockroach mihika and sunny vampire scene was good and both sunny vampire and cockroach were hilarious

Toshiji and ishita scene was obnoxious as it was case of a person asking for forgiveness after slapping someone

Ishita and Ruhi scene was good but in terms of story it was a exact repeat of earlier scenes with same majboor dialogues of Raman

It was strange for Raman to wonder why ishita was angry and it was like after Ramayan people asking who ramsn is

Ishita talking about lack of respect and trust from Raman was equally strange but I guess it was in immediate context of what had happened in last few days

It was hilarious to see sanskari cockroach

He ofcourse was most happy after spotting Raman

Raman and appa convo was good

Ishita refusing to accept gift well correct under what happened in past few days

And Raman answer to that was good

It is sad to see Raman thinking such serious things could be a resolved with a gift

Cockroach and mihir mu conversation over job and pregnancy was hilarious

Poor guy mihir still pinning for mihika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
r

*** EDITED

Thanks for the post Leo. I do know what to look forward to now 😳

So... bear with me today... i have a few things to say

1) How many times on this show will we see Ruhi telling Ishita she loves her and Raman will look on with a feeling of guilt and longing.
As a story-writer, I see no character development in ALL of them. Raman is the same, Ruhi is the same and Ishita is the same. Honestly, this is getting so repetitive that at some point I am sure I am going to be confused about when the scene was aired... and at this point, it doesnt even matter to me who is right or wrong

2) One of these days Leo, you will accept that AsMi are the best 😎

3) Mihir pining for Mihika is interesting indeed... Rinki's leaf cut ? πŸ˜• or are we in for yet another love triangle/love rectangle ? πŸ˜›

4) Toshiji apologising to Ishita, and Ishita not minding Toshiji's mistakes - I honestly believe Ishita should have said something on the lines of ... "I was ready to apologise, but I didn't like it that you asked me to. Even for Adi's happiness. Because it is wrong. This is not the first time it is happening, and if we dont stop it now, it will surely happen again" Since Toshiji is not in panic mode now, Ishita would have made sense to her, and maybe, just maybe made her realise she was wrong in disrespecting Ishita.

5) Raman and Ishita not talking to each other and the earrings gift - I do agree with you in that Ishita's reactions are completely understandable in the context of what Raman said to her. He basically called her a careless mother and that touched a nerve.
But I don't understand Ishita's expectation of respect and trust from Raman. Respect yes! for whatever he said to her in the heat of the moment. She should receive an apology from Raman. But I am seriously doubting if Ishita even respects herself ? Why did she think she had to apologise to Adi ? Why did she think she didnt have to oppose Toshiji or even reprimand her? Her actions here seem to be in contrast with her lines to Vandu about Kaali Maa roop. About trust, see below

6) I think it's a major mistake on Ishita's part not alerting ANYONE about Adi's criminal tendencies. She is asking for trust from Raman, but I think it is breach of trust from her end too when she is hiding this from him. In any kind of husband-wife relationship, this isnt expected from either party.
Also: Even if, for whatever reason she doesnt want to tell Raman, she should still tell someone. Believing someone blindly is naive, but being in denial after someone has exposed their dark side to you is foolish. I would like to see some sensible justification about this on the show.

7) a general statement about CVs... You remember I talked about extremes ??? I am noticing that they are doing this with every character and doing it more frequently. Ishita was wrong with anniversary celebration... they went too far with it... then they brought in Raman shouting at her senselessly... they went too far with it... to balance these out, they make Ishita look sad/sorry/weak in front of a 12-year old villain... and they make Raman say sorry but only in self-talk. and don't even get me started on how overboard they went with Adi.  I am pretty sure no professional writer would want to write such characters who change dramatically within a few episodes... so I guess the TRPs are really controlling the narrative... because, at this stage, I, as a viewer,  cannot be objective about any character. They all look like morons to me... (and mark my words... they'll soon make Mihir do something extreme too)

That felt good 😎

I have some comments on the segments about Ruhi too. but I will reserve them till the episode airs. 😳

PS: I may do memes today for AsMi and AshMan scenes πŸ˜›
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Leo

Ishita refusing to accept gift well correct under what happened in past few days

what was Raman's answer ?
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My 2 cents -

Ishita shud clarify with Raman her rights n her standing in bhalla house as a wife n bahu upfront.

Raman still not getting Adi's tantrums is bizzarre, just keeping Adi close to him is not going to work. Raman needs to start being a good parent to Adi first.

Can't Bhallas/ Raman manipulate Shagun in adjusting with whatever she is being given y r they getting played by her? Just for drama then it makes no sense.

Y again Ruhi (6 year old) is made to solve problems . Any major problem crops up n Ruhi is the only saviour, what r adults for then?Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Leo

what was Raman's answer ?

It was not for gift Perse

He got the same type earrings she had given it away

She asked if he got them from airhead

He replied that he does not give or take dan Kari hua chize
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Thanks Leo. I will edit soon
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't watch it..Good reviewπŸ‘

But it will help me - to decide what to see and what to skip?πŸ˜ƒ

late ho gaya..

good night everyone 

and sweet dreamzzz
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bole to dhinchak 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
have not watched ep. depending upon only on your thread. am not willing to watch fake guilt and manofy  and showing attitude scenes

#sabthikhe
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

have not watched ep. depending upon only on your thread. am not willing to watch fake guilt and manofy  and showing attitude scenes

#sabthikhe

Ditto πŸ‘πŸΌ