Pallavi Sharda eyes Madhubala biopic

ahmadraza82 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#1
If actress Pallavi Sharda had a chance to feature in a biopic, she'd like it to be on the life of late Indian cine icon Madhubala.

"I would like to do a biopic on Madhubala. I like her story, her life was interesting and there is romanticism in her life. I think it would be an interesting story," Pallavi, who's awaiting the release of "Hawaizaada", told IANS.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcvIDChGLs/?igsh=MW44dDRtZmdxaGs4dw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcvIDChGLs/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2047140349014159513

https://x.com/i/status/2047140349014159513
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/film/news/celina-jaitly-sister-nibedita-ram-kamal-mukherjee-1236801458/

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".