Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing. Thank God Ridhima came to know the truth. Waiting for the confession. Please update soon
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing ff...
Awesome :)
Armaan is soo deeply in love wid ridz...
He cares sooo much for her ...!!
Waiting for deir confession ...
Continue soon ...
N do pm me!!
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

PART 29

(FULL CONFESSION)

Riddhima...tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...tum room se kaise...

He looked back at her room and then at her; the distance wasn't a small one and she wasn't even standing on her own since the surgery. He wondered how she had managed to walk all the way on her own!

Riddhima tum please yaha baith jao...you shouldn't have come out all by yourself Riddhima. Tumhare stitches par strain pad jayega!

He noticed the water dripping from her eyes that were glued upstairs.
Riddhima tumse baat kar raha hu main...aur ye upar kya dekh rahi ho tum? 

Shaam se dekh raha hu; kaha khoyi ho tum? Kya dekh rahi ho?

Riddhima cleared her cheeks coming out of her thoughts;

Humari room... Mujhe upar room main jaana hai!

He looked up and realized it was their room she was busy staring at since evening!

Humara bedroom... par Riddhima; thode din baad jab tum bilkul theek ho jaaogi toh hum shift ho jayenge na vapas! Tumhe kuch chaiye vaha se...mujhe batao main...

"MERI" ROOM HAI VO; mujhe mere room main jaana hai... aur ye chahat nahi haq hai mera! Aap ke permission ki jarurat nahi mujhe iske liye; par...
She snapped surprising him.  Her eyes looked at the stairs sadly; that led up to their room but she was well aware she couldn't walk up.

Armaan saw her disheartened face and couldn't let her be;
Riddhima... he called her catching her attention.

She looked at him and without any delay he picked her up and started walking upstairs. Riddhima circled her arms around his neck startled by his sudden pick.
Armaan...ye kya kar rahe hai app...chodiye mujhe...

His one look and she went all quiet;
Riddhima agar tumhari ek choti si khwahish poori karne ke liye apna haath bada raha hu toh koi bada kaam nahi kar raha! Tum apne room main jaana chahti ho; toh bas tumhe vohi pohcha raha hu!

Entering their room he placed her down on the floor and turned on the lights. 
Chalo ab room main aa gayi...ab toh baith jao.

But she didn't bother replying. Rather she was too busy admiring everything around. It felt good to be back to her room.

Riddhima...please baith jao. Tumhe takleef...

Mujhe nahi baithna...mujhe apne jawab chahiye... she looked back at him firm at her words.

Armaan was already hell tired and she was back to being stubborn with him.
Riddhima...ab please tum apni jid par mat ad jao. Dekho please baith jao...aise khud ko strain mat karo...

Armaan aapne jo kuch bhi mujhse kal kaha kya vo sach tha?

He knew she was talking about the confession;
Riddhima of course vo sach tha...

JHUT!! She glared at him fuming in anger;
Jhut bol rahe ho aap; aap mujhse pyaar kar hi nahi sakte; agar aap vakai mujhse...

He cut her words really annoyed by this untimely conversation. He walked towards her and said through his gritted teeth;
Dekho Riddhima; jo bhi baat karni hai baithkar bhi ho sakti hai; don't test my limits for every small thing.

Kyu manu main aapki har baat...kya maanu aapke faisle; aakhir hote kaun hai aap mujhe order dene wale?

His tired body and exhausted mind couldn't handle anymore. He just took a step towards her; shutting the door behind her; automatically making her step back pinning her to the door.
Tum nahi jaanti main kaun hu? Aur main tumhe order nahi...He sighed and shut his eyes to get a grip on himself. Holding her shoulders he tried to be as calm as possible; Don't push things Riddhima... it's your birthday lets end it on a nice note.

She held his collar keeping him from moving away;
Not before I get my answers Mr.Mallik!

Kya jaanna chahti ho tum...ki main tumse pyaar karta hu ya nahi? Haan main...

She shook her head showing her disinterest at his words;
Main ye jaanna chahti hu; ki itna hi pyaar agar karte hai aap jitna ki poori duniya ke saamne aapne jataya; ye pyaar tab kaha gaya tha jab aapne mujhse divorce maanga? Agar vakai mere begair zindagi nahi bita sakte aap; is rishte ko itna maante hai; toh fir itni aasani se ye rishta khatam kaise karne chale the aap?

Ye jaanna chahti hu main aapse ki aapko is mangalsutra ko chune ka haq kisne diya; mujhse cheenne ka haq kisne diya?

Riddhima main...he tried to defend himself but was cut again;

Nahi Armaan...aapko ye haq maine kabhi nahi diya ki aap is rishte ko tod sake. Aapko maine kabhi ye haq diya hi nahi ki mujhse aapki patni kehlane ka haq aap cheen le! Ye shaadi humara rishta; meri marzi kuch bhi nahi socha aapne! Bas divorce papers banvane chale the! Kya ek baar bhi aapne socha ki mera kya...nahi! Aapko koii fark nahi padta Armaan; meri kisi baat kisi marzi se! Bas kehne ke liye keh diya ki pyaar hai...agar vakai pyaar hota toh aap mujhse talaak nahi maangte Armaan.

Aur ye...she flaunted her ring;
ye pehenakar aapko lagta hai main maan jaungi ki aap mujhse pyaar karte hai! Mujhse expect kar rahe the aap ki aapse apne pyaar ka izhaar karu; mera dil jo khud aapki haathon main thama diya tha; use hazar tukdon main todne ke baad aap ussi dil main apne liye jagah banana chahte hai! Aapke ye lafz jo kuch din pehle tak mere liye meri zindagi the; vo aapne tab kahe jab unhe mehsoos karne ke liye dil hi nahi choda tha aapne! Kaise soch liya aapne ki DIVORCE ki baat karne ke bavajud main aapko apna dil saup dungi...taaki aap use vapas chakna chur karke mujhe lautaiye...

Grip on his collar grew firm as she demanded her answers and she shook him pulling him down;
Aap khud ko kya samjhte hai... jo chahe kar lenge aap... main koi khilauna nahi hu Armaan. Aur pyaar...koi khel nahi!

Armaan gripped her arms; shoving them off his collar he locked them behind her; he moved dangerously close to her sandwiching her in his strong frame so as to stop her movements;
Shhh...bas Riddhima! Bohot hua... haan maine galti ki itni badi baat tumse kehkar par mera faisle aur uski vajah dono bhi galat nahi the. Tumne mere paas aur koi option choda hi kaha tha hmm?

Main acchi tarah jaanta tha ki tum is divorce ke liye kabhi haan nahi keh sakti...ye rishta tutne nahi de sakti. Aur isi liye; mujhe ye tarika apnana padha! Main jaanta hu ki ye rishta; ye shaadi ye sab tumhare liye kya maayne rakhte hai; aur yakeen maano mujhe bhi is sabke maayne bakhubi pata hai isi liye maine ye faisla liya!

A smug smile tugged her lips; she turned her face away; his words atrociously unbelievable. She tried to get out of his grip but his words scandalized her;
I LIED to you Riddhima...MAINE KOI DIVORCE PAPERS KABHI BANVAYE HI NAHI THE!

She looked at him with eyes open wide.

Haan Riddhima...vo sirf kehne ki baat thi... main kabhi koi divorce papers banane wala hi nahi tha! I knew; tum kabhi ye shart nahi manogi; aur isi liye toh maine ye shart rakhi! Ye rishta daav pe lagane ka mera koi iraada nahi tha; par tumse surgery ke liye haan kehlane ke liye mujhe ye karna pada!

A tear glided down her cheek coming face to face with the entire fact.
Tum apni jid pakad chuki thi; toh mujhe tumhari zid todne ke liye kuch toh karna hi tha na Riddhima. Haan shayad mujhe koi haq nahi tha tumhara dil is tarah dukhane ka...par tumhari zindagi bachane ka haq jaroor tha; aur vohi maine apnaya!

She shivered bad as his body was in direct contact with hers as he had her hands locked behind;
Rahi baad tumhare dil ki...toh vo aaj bhi mere liye hi dhadak raha hai! Agar tumhara dil mujhse juda hua nahi hota toh...

he kissed the droplet of tear off her cheek;
ye aansun nahi hote tumhari aankhon main! Agar tumhare dil main mere liye pyaar nahi bacha hota; he blew a strand off her forehead; toh tumhari aankhen har baar mere paas hone par jhukti nahi.

Tumhari ye dhadkane mere kareeb aane se badhti nahi!

She jolted as his hand reached under her shirt caressing her waist; bare waist; making her moan; mere chune par tum aise kaanpti nahi! His hands moved front to her tummy rubbing his thumb over her belly button purposely making her helpless enough to not speak. She continued her sharp intakes of breath as his hand caressed her belly;
ye jo tumhari chadti hui saanse hai; tumhara jor se dhadkta dil; tumhara kaanpta hua badan; usse jyaada koi aur cheej nahi bayaan kar sakti ki tumhare dil par mera kya asar hota hai!

Jaanta hu ki tum bhi mujhse bohot pyaar karti ho; par haalat hi aise the ki na tum kuch bol paayi; naa main kabhi samajh paaya! Par ab aisa nahi hai! Main tumse pyaar karne laga hu Riddhima...aur is baat ka bhi ehsaas hai mujhe ki tum mujhse utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna ki main!

Maine ek bohot bada faisla liya...par tumne mujhse jo sach chupaya tha usi ka nateeja tha vo faisla.

He freed her wrist and held her cheeks; his voice turned hoarse as he spoke intensely;
Ab bas hua Ridhima...aur kitna ghussa karogi? Kitne din naaraj rahogi mujhse? Mujhe meri biwi lauta do please... kai dino se jo dard, takleef vo mujhse baatna chahti hai mujhe vo baatne ka mauka de do! I need to take her in my arms Riddhima. Main use ye haq bhi nahi de paya ki vo meri bahon main sab kuch bhulakar jee bharke ro le; toh ab let her free.

In a swift pull catching her off guard he took her in his arms.

I hate you Armaan...I hate you...chodiye mujhe; I...I hate...hate you...

Her small fists tried to push him through his hard rock chest; but the more she pushed the more he pulled her in his arms. She stopped hitting him instantly as he nuzzled her earlobe;
I know baby... and I love you too!

He removed her hands from between them and circled them around his neck. Walking back with her in his arms he settled on the bed; automatically settling her in his lap.

She again pushed him away and stared at him accusingly;
Aap jaante hai na ki main aapke begair nahi jee sakti...fir aapne mere saath aisa kyu kiya? Kya sach chupane ki itni badi saja hoti hai ki aap saamne wale ke jeene ki  vajah hi usse cheen le!

Nahi Riddhima...lekin dusri vajah dhundi jaa sakti hai jeene ke liye; par tumhari dusri zindagi toh nahi milti na mujhe! Is liye tumhari zindagi bachana us vajah ko salamat rakhne se kafi jyaada jaruri tha mere liye!

Tumne apni jindagi daav pe laga di thi par bina ye samjhe ki meri jaan ab tumse judi hui hai. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh main kaise zinda reh paata? Trust me Riddhima; mere paas agar aur koi bhi raasta hota toh main kabhi is tarah tumhe chot nahi pohchata. I really love you... bohot bohot pyaar karta hu main tumse Riddhima. I can't imagine a single day without you. Tumhe aise dur kaise jaane de sakta tha main! Mujhe maaf kar do Riddhima; par tumhare liye mere pyaar  ne mujhe majboor kar diya tha! I am sorry Riddhima. I am very sorry...

Her cheeks wet from the freshly shed tears and she hicupped due to her uncontrollable sobs. She saw the pain in his eyes and realized that had she not lied to him he would genuinely never have thought of taking such a decision. The love in his eyes was seen crystal clear; and he wouldn't have dared to cause her any pain intentionally. She remembered how he has always been treating her like a glass doll; then how could he sit quiet knowing that her life was endangered. 

Now that she gave it a thought; even she would have tried to touch his weakest nerve if she was in his place! He was her husband and had all rights to know about her every small detail; but she had hid a truth as big as her life from him; so she couldn't expect him to be all calm and steady!

As she came to face with her own deeds; his action automatically seemed justified. She couldn't deny the fact as well; that she had wanted to be in his arms and cry her pain away like he had offered a few minutes back.

I am sorry too Armaan...main... mujhe bhi aapse sach nahi chupana chahiye tha. Par mujhe... us waqt jo sahi laga... vohi maine kiya. I am sorry Armaan; mujhe maaf kar deejiye. Par mujhse dubara kabhi bhi alag hone ki baat mat keejiye Armaan...main nahi seh paungi.

Main aapse bohot pyaar karti hu Armaan... aapke begair apni... zindagi soch hi nahi sakti... aapse dur hui toh main mar...

Shhh... he pulled her in a tight hug cutting her words right away.
Chup...ekdum chup Riddhima; koi kisise alag nahi ho raha!

He let her sob for as long as she wanted in his arms. He never interrupted her as he believed that her impending tears and pain since past many days had to wash out. She held on to him as if her life depended on that. He kept rubbing her back trying to calm her.

After a long long time he detached her from his hold and held her chin. 
Phir se bolo na Riddhima...

She averted her gaze trying to be oblivious to his words and was about to hide herself in his arms again; but he kept her from doing so. He removed her hands off his neck and intertwined their fingers not wanting her to shy away as always. 

He wanted to hear it out; clear and loud!

Nahi... pehle kaho jo main sunna chahta hu!

She frowned at his demand;
Armaan main...

Shh...he cut her instantly; koi ye vo main nahi sunna mujhe. Sirf vo 3 shabd sunna chahta hu! Aur kuch bhi nahi!

He kept looking at her intently making her feel too conscious.
Riddhimaaa... I am waiting!

Armaan...

Hmm?

She again went mum after taking his name;
Main apna naam jaanta hu Riddhima; aage bolo...

She tried to form words but couldn't speak out anything under his gaze; she covered his eyes which were busy looking down at her.

He frowned at her reaction; Areyyy...

She looked away as he removed her hand off his eyes;
Ab meri aankhein kyun band kar rahi ho tum? Main sirf sunna chata hu kuch dekhna nahi...

She whined as he smirked at her;
Chup baithiye Armaan...aur main; aap mujhe aise ghur rahe hai... main kaise... aap udhar dekhiye...

Jee nahi; he rejected bluntly!
Main kyu udhar dekhu! I need to see your face while you confess... main kahi nahi dekh raha. Tum bas bolo! He pulled her closer by her waist and held her cheek not leaving with any other option but to face him. And she turned red as cherry like always and boy he skipped a beat as she shied away.

Oye hoye Riddhima... pyaar ka izhaar karne main hi itna sharmaogi toh main aage tumhara kya karunga! Oh God... You are going to bring tough time for me girl!

He held her chin up; 
Bolo na Riddhima... ek baar; pleeease!

She somehow gained courage and looked up at him to find staring back with immense love. She knew he had been waiting for her confession eagerly; and somewhere deep down even she wanted to be out with it at once. After all even she wished to feel his love.

Finally she let all nervousness go and sighed;
I love you Armaan! Main aapse bohot pyaar karti hu...aur humesha sirf aapse hi pyaar karti rahungi! I can't live without you Armaan... I love you!

Once and for all as she was done she bit her lower lip and shut her eyes tight to escape his intense gaze. He chuckled at her cute frowning face and finally took her in his arms letting her hide in his neck; her favourite hide spot!

I love you too Riddhima... I love you! Placing a kiss on her head he tightened the hug completely enveloping her. Tiredness, pain, anger, restlessness... all the negative emotions surrounding their aura ran out of the window as they engulfed each other in their arms. It felt "back to HOME"!

---------------------

HUSH...Finally the confession part is done. I don't know if I could match up to the level of your expectations guys; but this is all that I could come up with. DO let me know how you liked the part...and I hope the confession is worth a read!

RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Yeahhh 1st me...
Arima and aayyuuu...
This part is just sooperrr se b oooperrr ka tha...
Riddhima finally speaks her heart out yr the way she required her answers from armaan v bold...
Omg armaan u angry on her sirf is waja se k wo beth nai rai ti...
Armaan plxx calm down baby...
Woww yr what a lovely way to console riddhima ...
Hayyye I love the door pinning scene best scene in this part...
Riddhima just realize that whatever armaan does is just for surgery...
No divorce paper at all...
Armaan u really scare us yaar...aise koi divorce ka kehta h KIA...
I hate u armaan I hate u I hate u...this scene was really cute yr... Hehehe...
Wow armaan confess 1 more time ... Shooo shweet...
Riddhima u r v nervous n shy person ...
Khali I love u bolne me 29 part me lie tm dono ne...
I hope suhaag raat 50 part me na ho...
Awww riddhima u r so cute phle bolti nai h phir aankhe band krti h phir hug krna chahti h oh my god...
Finally she says I love u thank god ...
Me to samjhi thi k riddhima ki harkato ki waja se next part ka wait krna parega...
Bechara mere armaan KO itna wait karwaya...
By the way bht cutely kaha I love u and with that 4 line ki definition b daal di...
Wowww
Mind blowing part...
Plxx next part will b romantic one cox bht emotional ho gaya h yr...
Thank u so much for this lovely update dear...
Plxxx post soon 
Loads of love
Take care...

gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super s bhi upar update tha
Loved each and every single line 
I m seriously speechless for this part 
U did a great job 
Finally confession and yes we would see more romantic parts
Update soon
lashyyy thumbnail
wow finally finally finally they confessed 😃
aww i just loved the part 😊
the confession is so sweet, beautiful nd pure
i just loved each nd every thing the way ridhz complained to armaan like a small kid that's cute
then armaan handling the situation nd his point very calmly nd loving thats really adorable 😊
finally they r back to their normal self they r teasing each other nd ridhima ka blushing nd shying side omg kitne dinno bad i missed this so much 😛
loved each nd everything abt it after so much wait
continue soon
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Magicalll
Loved it di 

Finally finally 
We can have AR moments now 
Wuhuuui 
Abse aur intezaar nahi hoga parts ke liye 
Haayyeee
The part was super duper cute 
Loved how ridhima confessed n armaan is rite 
Sirf i love u bolne itna sharmarahi hai toh aagey kya karegi 
Hahaha 
Sooo loved it 
Continue super soon please 
Wait nahi hota ab 

shreya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes it is worth to read i love this... it is an totaly awesome part please update soon can't wait to read more:-)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres...

Awesome awesome part dear...
Love the confession...
It includes everything...
First Riddhima anger, all those questions..
Then Riddhima showing him concern about their relation...
Her rights on him and their relation...
At lasttt When Armaan tell the truth about the divorce and requesting to return his wife...
It was heart touching and emotional till they both confess... 
Riddhima being the stubborn what and not letting him hold her but at last give and melt in his hold...
Every single thing was just mind blowing darling...
Full of AR and their confession and love... Superb, mind blowing, awesome...
Love it to the core...
Last bit was like cherry on the top... 
Continue super soon...
take care ... <3
Edited by RihooHaws - 9 years ago
sweetgirl555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved the confession