Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update. Will stick on with your writing.
Thanks for the PM.
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Awesome update. Will stick on with your writing.

Thanks for the PM.

Thank you dear😳
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

i don't knw kya likho..
This is the story which i was searching from 3 months.. Pity on me finally.. Poor me... I rmmbr i read half parts before #KashmirFloods and then i forgt name of this ss and ur's too.. I asked many people on IF abt this SS bt no one knws abt it. Even my cute Maasi @lalarukh told me Bhani agr aesi kahani hai na toh mjhey b link bej dena.. Hehehehe.. Finaly epilogue se pehley mil gayi.. Epilogue asap..

Hi dear
haha that's good that you found it (even in end😉)
you can read epilogue and like you said you're searching it on IF from three months the ofcourse no body will know here, as i have started writing on IF just 4-5 months ago😳 it must be on other site you had read this SS earlier😳
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Thank you dear😳
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Banner Credit goes to starry.phoenix😳

Epilogue

6 years later....

Khushi: umm Arnav ji leave me.. she said moaning in pleasure to Arnav who was busy nuzzling her neck.
Arnav: What? I hardly get time these days with you, he said pouting.
Khushi(giggling): You are sounding like kid Arnav ji.
Arnav: Yeah Thanks to Di today I have you all for me. "Happy Marriage Anniversary Mrs.
Raizada".
Khushi: Happy Marriage Anniversary to you to Mr. Raizada and she kissed him herself this time.

Arnav: can't believe I have spent this much time of my life with this crazy women, he said flicking her nose with his finger in return to see three "O" on her face.
Khushi: Haww You called me crazy?
Arnav: Yes..
Khushi: Actually you are right therefore I am living with this Laad Governer, she replied
mischievously.

Arnav looked at her shocked and soon both burst out laughing.

Khushi: Now get up Mr. Raizada! Di must be having hard time in handle everything alone
and before Arnav can reply they both heard knock on the door which was getting loud.

Arnav: I guess you're right. Khushi pushed him laughing looking at his expressions and ran to washroom to wear something and Arnav also wears his lower before opening the door.

Arnav opens the door to take few steps back as a little boy ran inside like wind following by Anjali who was carrying a little girl in her arms having sorry expressions on her face.

Anjali: sorry chotte I tried to handle them my best but Aarav was stubborn to have breakfast with Khushi and you this princess was also crying for you, she said giving baby girl in his arms who jumped in his arms happily.

Arnav: Its ok Di! Infact We were just talking about them.
Anjali: talking eh...? She said teasingly looking at the condition of room and Arnav also.
Arnav(embarrassed): um Di wo.. he stammered and Anjali laughed.
Anjali: Its ok chotte. I am happy for you and Khushi ji.
Arnav: Thanks Di!
Anjali: I should leave now. Come down soon everybody is waiting for you and Khushi ji. You have to do pooja.

Arnav looks at the retreating figure of Anjali and think of the day when he feared everything will be finished and told Khushi truth of their marriage but how different it came as.

The day changed many things, Khushi and his relation become unbreakable and When after coming back from Gupta House, letting Khushi rest he have gone to Anjali and told her everything. Though Anjali was very hurt firstly but next day was a new Dawn, Telling Family about Shyam, Di declared that she's taking divorce.

For Family they were really shocked to react anything but looking at strong Anjali, all
supported Anjali. With the help of detectives Arnav hired Shyam was thrown behind the bars for deceit, attempt to murder of his own wife and khushi's father and also many other illegal activities.

Slowly everything was falling into place and Khushi was getting her memory back in pieces but then due excessive depression Anjali lost her baby. She again acted strong saying that now she don't have to tell her baby how cheap her father was. 

After sometime Khushi gave birth to Aarav , that was happiest day of Arnav's life and whole family was rejoiced having a new member in house.
Anjali who was now taking treatment due to depression was also started recovering with the Arrival of Aarav and Khushi remembered everything after her delivery.

Before 3 years Anjali got married to Dev Malhotra who was a doctor by profession and treated Anjali when she was suffering from depression and now they have 2 year old son also.Now Anjali lives in her own home with Dev, his mother, and her baby, past still
haunts somewhere but present makes it to forget with its beauty. 

Akash and Payal also have twins daughter around 4 years and after Aarav now they also have their daughter Aashi who will be celebrating her 2nd birthday soon.

Arnav was lost thinking about past when Aashi patted his cheeks to get his attention and came out of his thoughts.
Arnav: Aww my princess was missing me? Aashi giggled getting his attention and Arnav started tickling on her stomach and moved towards Aarav who was sitting on bed.
Aarav: Where's mom?
Arnav: She's getting fresh. At the same time Khushi came out clad in Bathrobe.

Khushi: Good Morning My baby, she picked Aarav and kissed him.
Aarav: Bua said you and Dad are busy and not to disturb you but I want to take bath only with you and breakfast also.
Khushi smiled but Aarav's next words made her blush.

Aarav: But Mumma What were you and Dad doing? Khushi went red hearing this and looked at Arnav who also looked flustered for a moment but soon smiled mischievously.

Khushi: I am sorry baccha, but there was something important. Now come let me give
you bath and than we'll have breakfast.

Khushi: and If Dad & his little princess done with playing than come, we have to make them ready and Your princess wouldn't leave you, saying this she moved inside washroom  by chuckling Arnav.

Both helped Kids in bath and than they themselves got ready, this is their routine where Aarav is Mumma's boy so Aashi is
daddy's princess and always demands his attention.

When the little family came downstairs Family wished them and teased sometimes after that they did pooja organized by Anjali for them followed by breakfast.

In Evening

Anniversary Party was going on in full swing, Arshi danced with other couples than alone also. After that they cut the cake with Aarav and Aashi. 

Raizada's and Gupta's congratulated them followed by other guest. Party went till
late night akash and Payal left early because Payal was again pregnant and in her last month and elders also decided to leave couples alone.

Later in night after making Aarav and Aashi sleep ,Arshi was lying on their bed remembering how far they have come from their first scandalizing meeting and how that
hate now turned into Love "True Love".

Their story started with hate which with time started fading and unknown to them changed into purest emotion of Love. Life still have its up and down but now they are together to face it.

Here it ends... 😭

Thanks for all your support, this was my first story with which i started my journey as writer on IF😳
Thanks for all the Likes and Comments⭐️

Will meet with you all with Season 2, which will be FF not SS but it'll take sometime to start it, maybe after i'll finish Scared to Love⭐️

Season 2

Buddy me for PM's😳
risha8 thumbnail
superb 
loved it 
zaniax thumbnail
Awww..beautiful story n lovely epilogue  😊
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2