AWESOME ishimaa! love how your turn the captain thing around, they can both use it 😆this can go in yaariyan ;) (i still have the YJHD chapter half written...)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
AWESOME ishimaa! love how your turn the captain thing around, they can both use it 😆this can go in yaariyan ;) (i still have the YJHD chapter half written...)
drabble ;)*in the morning P comes out of the closet, ready for her day**A does a double take because she's not wearing a chathri, she's wearing that dress from Lalwani's store! and you know what, A does not approve!*A: CAPTAIN FUGGY!P: *freezes and stares at him wide eyed* sir...yes sir?A: You are in violation of regulation dress. Get back into uniform!P: ...uniform???A: CHAHTHRIs, Fuggy, go put on a chahthri, not this...decorative napkinP: ...Napkin???A: Captain Fuggy, I know how to zip that dress, I also know how to unzip that dress!P: *eeps!* ermm...ok...I guess I can change, I'm not going anywhere todayA: put on the purple chahthri, I like that oneP:...OK...?A: and then we can do catching and falling drills, with you standing precariously on a chairP: OK!!!!!
sorry ishaa 😳IRIS that baby drabble was ishaa, not me 😳
Originally posted by: -Martinski-
LOL WEIRD REQUEST PRAGS BUT ITS SO PRAGS
Originally posted by: sara7iris
Now I have checked before do again another error ... I am very sorry Ishaa😳 ... nice one mina...FAB drabble