update very soon
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
oh god...now what will happen??
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arnav loves Khushi then he should be with Khushi.
Nice storyπŸ‘

PM me

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5:

" She is my best friend, Lav!" said Arnav, convincingly.

" Don't turn the question, Arnav! I need the answer to my question!" said Lavanya, in a stern voice.

" Yes, she is my best friend! And I can do anything for her! Even acting as her husband till she regains her memory!" said Arnav in one breath, so that his confidence wouldn't come down, by hearing the gasps of Lavanya.

" You can't do this to me, ASR! I mean for your friend, you can't sacrifice our relationship!" said Lavanya, pleadingly but it made no effect on the ASR.

" It was due to Khushi, that we started this relationship! She is your sister, dammit!" barked, Arnav,

" I don't care, ASR! I Love you!" said Lavanya, finally confessing.

Shocked, was definitely an understatement in the comparison of feelings of ASR, here.

" But I Love Her, Dammit!" Shouted Arnav on the phone.

" Then why did you get engaged to me? One girl was not enough to satisfy you, ASR?" asked Lavanya Angrily.

" I never told this to Khushi and Khushi did realize that I have feelings for her but she gave importance to you rather than her feelings or mine! And the result is our relationship!" said Arnav, tiredly.

" So you were forced into this by Khushi, ASR?" said Lavanya, on the verge of tears.

" Yeah, SOrt of!" said Arnav, after deciding he wouldn't lie to Lavanya now.

" Then this marks the end of this relationship of ours, Mr. Arnav Singh raizada! Have a great Life ahead, maybe with Khushi!" said Lavanya, while disconnecting the call, not caring what he had to reply.

If it marked the end of one relation then it marked the new beginning of another.
----

Lobby, Hospital

"Uncle, I agree to act like her husband! Anything for Khushi. Uncle! After all she is the only friend I have!" said Arnav, while consoling Shashi Gupta.

"But Lavanya..." 

" Broke the Engagement, Aunty" replied Arnav, before Garima Completed her question to Arnav.

Everyone present there was shocked by the revelation. Lavanya broke the engagement for this? It was a big thing, but she should have trusted Arnav with this, being his Ex-Would Be Wife, now.

" I believe that a relation without trust is a waste, Uncle and Aunty! So I have no regrets!" said Arnav, to stop them feeling so low.

" We are proud of you, Arnav Bitwa! You have shown so much of maturity while taking this decision today!" said Naniji, slightly smiling, as she never liked Lavanya for her Chotte.

" By the way, How is Khushi?" asked Arnav, concernedly.

" She is out of danger, Mr.Raizada! She will be all fine with a few days of rest and love, which I am sure all of you will give to her! But the memory, we can't say anything" said Doctor, who reached there, listening to Arnav's question.

" When can we discharge her from here, Doctor?" asked Shashi, impatiently.

" Tomorrow is the earliest, Mr.Gupta!" said the Doctor and excused himself.

Now, one thing they all knew was Khushi wouldn't go to Gupta Mansion but to Raizada Mansion as Arnav's Wife.

----

ASR, you destroyed my life, made me dream about you, only to make me feel shattered. And you made a huge mistake by telling me, your weakness! I will take the revenge of my broken love from you!, swore Lavanya Kashyap, who was all set to take a revenge.

----

TBC

Hope you liked it!!
Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
-aara- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww arnav πŸ‘ 😊 πŸ˜‰
La 😑
Nice update πŸ˜›
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome dear. Thanks for the PM
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dev mayya help arshi...hope so...nice story😊
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful..update

..ri.. thumbnail
amazing update..!!
hope arshi's love will protect them from lavanya. . hate that la..
loved it. .