Eagerly waiting to read more
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
part 7
awesome...
nice...
hahaha Khushi is too much...
and Arnav and Aakash they were trying to get the tongue twister right...
oh i love this peter piper...
thats the only tongue twister i know since i was a kid...
cont soon dear...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 9. ANJALI KNOCKS SOME SENSE INTO MR. RAIZADA!

DAY 5 OF THE TRAINING.

Anjali paced the room to and fro in Khushi's room as she glanced at Khushi's prone form lying on the bed for the umpteenth time. Doctor had yet to arrive and Anjali was beside herself with worry. Her fingers played with her mobile as she waited for either the Doctor or her brothers. Suddenly, the servant entered the room with Doctor coming behind her. Anjali heaved a sigh of relief and beckoned the Doctor. She pointed out to Khushi and explained what had happened to her. Doctor listened to Anjali with frown and then checked on Khushi. After checking up on Khushi which included taking her BP and temperature, the Doctor seemed worried. Anjali bit her lip in worry at the Doctor's expression. Kya hua Khushi ko? Hope she is alright!

When finally Doctor divulged the reason behind Khushi's fainting, Anjali was furious. Not at Khushi, but at her brothers! Especially the elder one! Chote! I will kill you! This is all thanks to you! She huffed. Now you must be wondering why Anjali was angry at her brother. Because the reason behind Khushi's fainting was nothing but exhaustion. Khushi had not slept properly for few days and her every spare moment was spent reading all those books Arnav had ordered her to read. And above on that, for the last two days, Khushi did not even eat properly. Anjali had noticed that and even had called Khushi out over it but Khushi had cited that she needed to read and had escaped the dining table every time after only playing around the food and not eating much.

This was all because of Chote! Anjali fumed as she waited for her brothers to arrive. Doctor had left after giving Anjali instructions to feed Khushi when she wakes up and give her a sleeping tablet so that she can have her rest without interruptions. Anjali had agreed and soon Khushi had woken up. As per Doctor's instructions, Anjali had given Khushi food and her tablet and soon Khushi was out like a light. And now Anjali was waiting for her brothers. Aane do Chote ko! Let him come! I am not going to remain quiet this time! Bahut hogaya! Enough is enough! Every day he scolds Khushi and treats her in such a horrible manner! Every day, he remains rude with her. But we don't object because we know that this is Chote's nature and we can't do anything about it. Even Khushi has understood Chote's nature and gotten used to his attitude. But this? This was limit! Asking a person to forgo her food and sleep just because you are impatient and want to win a bet is wrong! And I won't allow it anymore! You have lot to answer Chote! A lot to answer!

Anjali looked at Khushi with sad eyes and tenderly brushed her hair away from her forehead. Don't worry Khushi! If you cannot defend yourself, does not mean Chote can do anything to you. Just because you don't have a family to care for you, does not mean you can be treated the way Chote wants to! No Khushi! I will fight for you! And next time I will stop Chote before something happens to you!

Anjali was brought out of her thoughts when she heard footsteps coming by. She turned to look at the door just as Arnav and Aakash entered the room, walking hurriedly while arguing with each other.

"STOP!", Anjali shouted as she raised her hand and showed the universal sign for stopping.

Arnav and Aakash stopped right away as they frowned.

"You have no right to come here!", Anjali spoke in a icy calm voice making Arnav look at her in surprise and Aakash gulp and take a step back.

"Fine! I am going! I know when I am not wanted!", Aakash muttered trying to appease his angered sister. He turned around to walk away when Anjali stopped him.

"Not you! I am saying this to Chote!", Anjali's voice rang loud and clear. Now it was Aakash's turn to be surprised. Arnav took a sharp breath as he realised that he was being ordered against his will. He straightened up ready to fight the battle of wills with his sister. No one ordered him! Not even his sister!

Arnav took a step ahead towards the bed only to find Anjali right in his path, "Chote enough! You have tortured that poor girl enough! In the name of your bet, you worked her so much that she has taken to bed today! So right now get out of my sight before I throw something at you!"

Arnav felt his anger rising but he controlled himself. Anjali was his sister. He had to deal with this calmly. He could not explode on her! Arnav closed his eyes trying to calm down. When he felt calm enough he opened his eyes and spoke, "Di! Calm down! Nothing is wrong with Khushi. I spoke to the Doctor on phone. Nothing is wrong with her. She is just exhausted! She will be fine! Woh bahut jald theek hojaayegi, alright?"

Anjali's jaw dropped open in shock. The poor girl took to bed and Chote thinks it is fine! Hey Devi Maiyya! Khushi is right. Only Devi Maiyya can straighten this man. "I know Khushi will be fine. But that is not the matter. The matter here is that because of you, she is on bed right now! Because of you and your attitude and your arrogance and...", Anjali would have continued to spew more adjectives about her brother's nature if the said brother had not cut her off.

"Di enough! Fine! Khushi is not ok! I accept that but nothing bad happened to her right? Then why are you scolding me and being angry at me?", Arnav spoke making Anjali narrow her eyes.

Anjali clapped her hands, "Waah! So what am I supposed to do? Wait till something really serious happens to Khushi before scolding you? Should I wait for her health to deteriorate before I get angry at you?"

"Haan!", Arnav shouted before he realised what he said. His eyes widened in surprise just as Anjali's anger burst out.

"WHAT? Kya kahaa?", Anjali was beyond furious now.

"Na! Mera matlab...! It just came out of my mouth! I just...", Arnav tried to explain but Anjali had enough.

"Out!", Anjali hissed as she folded her arms against her chest and glared at her brother.

"What?", Arnav was confused.

"I said. Get. Out!", Anjali hissed as she raised her hand and pointed one finger at the door.

"Look Di...", Arnav tried to plead but Anjali refused to budge.

"Chote! Don't try my patience! Get out!", Anjali firmly told him.

"But...", Arnav tried one last time but Anjali simply pointed her finger towards the door and glared at him.

Arnav huffed in annoyance, "Fine! Jaa raha hoon!" He turned around and stomped away.

Aakash looked at Arnav's retreating back and then at Anjali, not knowing what to do. Anjali rolled her eyes and signaled him to get going.

Aakash pouted, "Par maine kuch kiya hi nahi! I am not at fault! Then why are you kicking me out?", he whined making Anjali slap her hand on her forehead.

"Aakash! She needs rest! And she is sleeping! What the hell are you going to do, staying here? Sing her nursery rhymes?", Anjali was genuinely confused now. What work he has here?

Aakash's eyes widened as he realised that Anjali was right!

"Oh right! Khushi is sleeping, nahi?", Aakash smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck.

Anjali once again rolled her eyes. She smiled at her brother, "Aakash?"

"Yes?", Aakash smiled back.

"Will you get out or not?", Anjali asked sweetly and Aakash, startled at her words, nodded and scrambled off. Anjali shook her head; what a pair of brothers I have got! She turned towards Khushi and smiled sadly. Thank you Devi Maiyya for making Khushi sleep throughout the ruckus my brothers made!

When Aakash entered the study, Arnav was sitting there on his favorite seat thinking about something. No! Aakash frowned. Bhai wasn't thinking! He took in Arnav's expression. Bhai was brooding like a small child! He rolled his eyes and walked towards his brother's desk intent on searching for some file. He took two steps and then blinked. The table was a mess. Files of various colors and sizes were strewn across it making it look more like a kid's table after the kid had thrown a tantrum and less like a businessman's work table. How am I supposed to find my file in this mess? Aakash looked at the table in confusion. Bhai was right! He did need a PA and not just for Office but for his study table too. Even as a teenager my table wasn't this bad. Uff! It seems I have to hunt down my file. But from where should I start my search?

Aakash scratched his head in confusion and then he looked up. Errr... Excuse me! Khushi ke Devi Maiyya? I know that you are a bit angry at us Raizada brothers, I mean we did trouble Khushi a lot, but you do remember that I have treated Khushi like a friend, right? So just for the sake of the friendship, can you please help me find my file out of this mess? Aakash looked down at the pile and winced at the thought of going through each of them to find his file. He looked up again. Pleeeaaassse!

"Aakash! What are you doing?", Arnav spoke bringing Aakash's attention to him. Aakash looked at his brother. Arnav was looking at him curiously. Aakash grinned, "Kuch nahi Bhai! Forget me! What about you? What are you doing?"

Arnav shrugged just as Aakash looked back at the pile of files. Chalo Aakash beta! Forget Devi Maiyya and start hunting for the file yourself. Didn't Daadiji always say that those who help themselves God helps them? Toh chalo! Lets go file hunting! As Aakash started picking each file and reading through it to find the one he wanted, Arnav started speaking.

"Wasn't Di over reacting?", Arnav mused.

Aakash, lost in the file hunt, replied honestly instead of diplomatically as he usually did, "No Bhai! She was right!"

Arnav narrowed his eyes as he looked at his brother, "What?"

Aakash, still not realizing that he was pouring oil into the fire called Arnav's anger, continued to speak, "Haan bhai! She is right! You should not have pushed Khushi so hard. She fell ill because of you!"

Arnav stood up from his seat. Was his brother blaming him for Khushi's situation? He stormed towards him and grabbed him by his shirt. Aakash, lost in the file, looked up in surprise only to look at the anger filled eyes of his brother and gulp in fear. Errr... Khushi ke Devi Maiyya! Please help! My Bhai is planning to kill me! But before Arnav could hurt Aakash or Aakash could charm his way out of his situation, Anjali reached the room.

Anjali took one look at the way Arnav was holding Aakash, Arnav's angry eyes, Aakash's scared expression, and understood the situation. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. Yeh Chote aur iska ghussa? I swear! I should ask Naani if Chote took an oath to remain angry his whole life or something! She stormed over to them, "Chote! You have already made Khushi ill, ab kya Aakash ke liye bhi wahi plan hai? (Do you have the same plan for Aakash too?)"

Arnav gave Anjali a glare but removed his hold from Aakash's shirt. Aakash heaved a sigh of relief. Wow! Devi Maiyya sent Anjali to save me! Khushi ke Devi Maiyya! You are great! Simply fantastic! Awesome! Fabulous!

While Aakash continued to praise Devi Maiyya in his mind, Anjali and Arnav came face to face for their upcoming argument over Khushi.

"Di! Yeh kya badtameezi hai? How dare you blame me for Khushi's falling health? How dare you?", Arnav fumed but blinked when he noticed Anjali trying to stifle her laughter. "What?", he roared in confusion just as Anjali lost the battle and started laughing loudly. The moment Arnav had muttered how dare you' Anjali was reminded of Khushi's poem and hence, she could not control her laughter. Arnav continued to glare at her but Anjali could not stop herself from laughing. All the while, Aakash ignored them in the favor of searching for the file he wanted.

Finally Anjali stopped laughing after a while, and then pulling Arnav's cheeks with her hands she spoke, "Oh Mr. Raizada! You are getting a bit too jyaada!" She again started laughing as Arnav looked at her in shock. Continuing to laugh, Anjali walked towards the door. Then right before she stepped out she turned around and quipped, "Chote! Stop saying how dare you'. It has passed its time! Put it to rest! Do change your dialogue!" Then laughing loudly, Anjali walked out as Arnav looked on in confusion.

"Aakash! Did you see that?", Arnav muttered but when Aakash did not reply, he looked at Aakash only to find him lost in the files. Arnav rolled his eyes. Sab paagal hogaye! All have gone mad! He huffed and stormed off to sulk in his room.

It was late evening and Aakash and Arnav were seated on the dining table eating. "Yeh Di kahaa hai?", Arnav asked after realizing that Anjali had yet to come down. Aakash shrugged, "She is not coming!" "Why?", Arnav asked in confusion. Aakash huffed, "She is angry at you on behalf of Khushi! That's why!" Arnav sighed in worry. Starving yourself is not right way to show your anger, Di! He stopped eating and rose up to find Anjali and get her to come to eat.

"Di!", Arnav reached the lawn after searching for Anjali in the whole house. Finally a servant announced that Anjali was sitting outside. He walked over to where Anjali was seated on a wicket chair with a mug of coffee cradled in her hands and shawl covering her shoulder from the cold. He sat on the chair nearby as he smiled at his sister softly, "Di!" Anjali looked away from him making him sigh.

"Di! I know you are angry at me! But don't punish your stomach for it! Chalo! Come and eat!", Arnav tried to appease her.

Anjali sniffed, "Who said I am punishing myself? Humein bhook nahi hai! I am not hungry!"

Arnav smiled again, "Di! Remaining empty stomach is not good!"

Anjali raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Khushi stayed empty stomach for last two days and only fainted today! I am sure I can handle being empty stomach for one day atleast!"

"Di!", Arnav roared as he stood up, "Going empty stomach was Khushi's wish!"

"Yes! But she made that decision to fulfill your order of reading so many books in so less days!", Anjali shouted as she stood up too.

"Chote! Apni galti se mooh pherna band karo and accept it! Khushi ki yeh haalat aaj tumhaari wajah se hai! (Stopping ignoring your mistakes and accept it! Khushi is in such condition because of you!)", saying her piece Anjali stormed off. Arnav sighed softly and sat back on his seat. Is she right Khushi? Is it my fault? He closed his eyes as he leaned back. Maybe... Maybe! Maybe I might have been a bit hard on Khushi! A bit ok? Not much! But... Arnav opened his eyes... Maybe I should have lessened her burden a bit! Maybe I should not have given her so much work to do in less time! Maybe I should have eased up on her! As Arnav's anger against the situation cooled down, he started realizing his fault and as that started, the guilt in his heart started building. Feeling the guilt fill his heart and mind, Arnav walked away, not realizing that now he was the one who had forsaken his dinner.

PRECAP

Khushi wakes up and Arnav makes up for his mistakes in his own arrogant awkward but cute style!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Reviews would be replied and/or liked, once the light stops playing games here!

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
arhi time
teri toh
kya re kaun hai re tu
bhagwan hai
nahin naa
toh itni akad kahe
khotta kahin ka
what does he think of himself
that he is supreme lord
and that all shall bow down before him
keep on dreaming mate
you aint
ahhh am sure anj one day khushi will give it back to him
well she already has
and she did with the poem
no wonder anj was laughing
if arnav knew
that would be fun
more like explosions shall happen
aki got caught in cease fire
between his elder siblings
waise its his fault too in a way
after all he put this bet forward
but not as much as aru
after all due to him she was this exhausted
she is a human not a bloody machine mate
basically she aint you mate
when will you realise that she needs proper sleep
and sustenance
due to your akduness she kept skipping her meals
and her sleep was lost
sach bataiyo arnav do we not know enough words
that we keep on repeating same ones
after all am sure you have enough good education
so find new words you dhakkan
hadd hai yaar
tevar toh dekho nawab zaide ke
badi behen se aisi behas
and he was gonna get angry on her
tameez naam ki ratti bhar cheez naa hai
i was right wasnt i he needs some manners being taught to him
and dare i hope khushi is the one to teach
well hope so
thank god khushi got her rest man
she needed it
aki that was funny
pray tell me what you were gonna do in khushi room while she slept
like anj said sing her rhymes
best not
no idea if he is good singer like he is in DFL right
bechari khushi ki neend naa haram karr de
back to aru
he took a long time to realise that he is the one responsible for her this condition
der aaye durusat aaye
DM ki bhakht hi inhe sudharegi
wow dude what are we 2
bache ho ka
jo aisa tantrum karat rahe ho
budbak kahin ke
really man
he takes the cake in being an arrogant jerk
sorry but he asked for it
after all khushi is in such state due to him
and then he goes and throws tantrum when his sister scolds him
oh DM he is hopeless
serves him right
that he didnt eat today
he should pay for what he did to her right
ahhh so glad to read this
time to get into the mood
to tell off this dude
dont i just love that
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter
Waiting to see how Mr Raizada makes up for his mistake when Khushi wakes up

Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aahhww loved the update.. Can't wait what arnav is going to do in the next chappy 
Awesome chap.. Finally anjali put some sensibilities her brother lol 
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...
waiting to see what arnav would do now 😊
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was great update
pls continue soon
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
CHAPTER 1. KHUSHI AND HER DREAMS!
LOL!!  first off...I'm sorry for the delayed response but I'd lost this story after commenting on it!  Found it now so will comment on each chapter until I catch up!

Khushi's curses to the leery old man had be lol-ing for real!  I love her character already!  My personal fav curse was "Devi Maiyya Kare tu kangaal ho jaare aur tere ghar mein akaal pade!"😆😆

So she's an optimistic struggler and I truly hope that nothing will happen to take away this optimistic spirit from her.  I have an inkling that Arnav is not going to be like the "hamare hone wale pati" that she described and I also have a feeling that the sharaab bhari gilaas will play a role in crossing her paths with Arnav!😳

On to Chapter 2...

Cheers,
Katie