congrats for new thread .. love;y teaser
cuterockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats fr new thread jiii... waiting fr the update
Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats!! And lol! Geet is so shrimati maan Singh khurana! Mishty is too cute!
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratsss.gif photo congratsss.gif

photo greatjobcowboybunny.gif

photo Hands_clap.gif
Edited by love2_soma - 9 years ago
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
lovely teaser waiting for update
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread. ..

n lovely teaser
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sona...updat...
Such a teasing teaseeerrr

Waiting yaar...
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread...
Nice teaser...
Waiting for update...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanky dearies for loving the teaser...
I wanted to share something with you all...
I hope you remember one of my stories...
It was titled 'SOLD TO MY SAHABJII'...I had only written 1 to 2 parts.
So I have decided to 're-start it once again but with a bit different theme this time.'
As at that time I was suffering from writer's block. I was super busy too...so after this story ends will start that one.

P.S.- if you all are still interested in reading that do let me know.

I was just going through the fan fiction section of complaints thread...omg...really so many issues regarding plagiarism. Hey babaji please save me from those kind of heartless people.
And my dear readers please if you find anything like this regarding my stories do let me know.
I hope and wish it never happens with me or for the matter with any other writer who puts their soul and hard work only to be stolen by other people claiming it to be their work.

Anyways enough of my rant ...
Enjoy this update dearies and shower your appreciation.

Chap-16

'Holding the little innocent angel close to my heart. The only thought that occurred to my mind was to save her from any injury, as she ran in full speed towards me tackling us both to the ground. Yes, I was scared not for myself getting injured but for the innocent little girl. So I hugged her tightly in my embrace. My intention was to keep her safe from the cruel world. I don't know why but, my heart felt in peace after long keeping her close. And once again those motherly feelings were arising making my Brea*** heavy with a strange tinkling. She was just mine to hold, protect and cherish forever. And I fully planned to do so no matter what.'

'You are fine mishty beta. You are not hurt any where I hope dear...' with a trembling voice I asked her.

She was just looking at me with her cute innocent doe like eyes, which were filled with astonishment.

Her tiny little finger started tracing my face, every inch and I did the same. She was so so soft and cute. An innocent ball of mischief, yet, adorably cute. She kissed both my cheeks and I did the same unknowingly. 

'I LOBE YOU olive...omg...you ale sho cute and delicious.' She squealed with delight. 

'And I remembered that I was covered in the chocolate mix...oh so she likes it. Ah! Hearing it from her tiny mouth my heart jumped with immense happiness. And I replied back.

' No, you are more cutie pie than me. As I picked her up and I kissed and hugged and again did the same action, to show how much she meant to me.'

This delightful scenario was witnessed by both maan and dadima as dadima gestured maan something with her eyes.

'Maan was reluctant a bit. But Dadi's harsh stare kept him quiet. He got it so, he had to do it again. Now, this time he was also determined to tell her the complete truth. Whether she believes it or not? But for mishty, Dadi and above all himself, he had to take this action again. He remembered the conversation he had with Dadi during the ride back to home. She told him to reveal the past to geet. As now it was high time and she had to know it. It was now, the matter of mishty. And for geet's sake also it was needed. Maan was hesitant seeing geet's previous reaction. But, then he pondered back that instead of telling at her and making her believe in her said assumptions, he should have told her the truth. So, he agreed and now he was relieved that this contract would be finally out of picture. And he was glad that he kept that part out from Dadi. After all it was a matter between husband and wife.

'Maan what are you waiting for Christmas?' Dadi's voice broke his thoughts.

'Huh? No Dadi...okay as you wish.'

'Clearing his thoughts he called out her name.'

'Geet...come with me I have to talk sometime important with you.'

'Biting her lips geet stared at him. She had completely forgotten about the presence of them. 

'Mishty, come here beta...let Popeye & Olive talk together.'

'Dadi winked at her cute angel, who immediately understood granny's plan and giggled quietly.

'Bye-bye olive...shee you shoon' with that she once again kissed her and gestured her to take closer to her Popeye.

'Geet did the same.'

'And mishty asked her olive to transfer her to Popeye. Kissing his Popeye's cheeks she got down and winked at him. Showing her thumbs up sign. Maan understood her naughty mishty's plan. And smiled back.'

She held both their hands and joined them.

Geet was unable to make the head and tail out of all this. Moreover she was in trance of her mishty. So, she quietly followed her instructions.

So, maaneet went inside the same room once again. The room which was filled with the pictures.

'Hehe...granny...Both olive and Popeye ale in d loom.'

'Yes, baby now let's lock them...'

Dadi locked the room...from outside ...

'Omg...granny we locked olive and Popeye inside...' mishty squealed with delight clapping her hands.

'Yes, sweetheart...give me a high five...common let's have some granny-mishty moments together with delicious snacks your olive has prepared for us...'

'Chuckling with a naughty smile both went down...'

'Inside the room...geet was still lost in a trance as if her heart was telling her something, but she was not able to understand it.'

'Taking a deep sigh...She looked at maan...who was lost in the pictures...'

'Maan...I am sorry to hurt you. I should not have slapped you. I have never done it before. I was angry, jealous and hurt that you liked me because I resembled your wife. I know I am sounding selfish, but I wanted this life with you. With mishty and dadima...I just want it at any cost maan...if you want me then, you have to give me the rights over your family too. This is my second condition for our contract.'

'Maan was quiet ...actually he was lost in his deep thoughts.When he heard her confession and thoughts. So, she was not ready to let go of that damned contract at any cost.'

'He was thinking and thinking whether to still tell her the truth or not?But he had to so he did.'

'Enough of your damn contract geet' He roared back in his thunderous voice making her tremble back in fear.

'Don't you remember anything geet? Just tell me? Am I insane?'

'Maan...why are you so angry?' She asked with her trembling voice.

'Its because of you geet.' He roared back.

'I know maan..you love your wife very much...and I want to be like her...I want to...'

She was cut off rudely by maan's voice...

'As he pinned her to the wall...What geet huh?You are the one geet...whom I love...you are the one and only geet...My wife...mishty's mother. You are my wife damn it...YOU ARE MRS.MAAN SINGH KHURANA...SHRIMATI MAAN SINGH KHURANA...'

'She was frightened...shocked...'

'And in panic she pushed him back with full force..As he stumbled looking hurt again.'

'How could you maan? Are you out of your mind? No...no no no...it's freaking impossible. I am not Shrimati maan Singh khurana...how could it be possible? Stop your games maan...'

'Maan was super angry...She still didn't believe him...'

'Kill me now geet...because I am gonna prove it to you ...you belong to me...and me only...and he did the unthinkable...he grabbed her kissing her fiercely...'

'Mmm...maan...what...?'

'You are mine geet...mine...only mine...'

'She tried to fight back but couldn't...She was lost in his deadly passion...As he kissed her...ruthlessly...entering her mouth...Kissing...biting...sucking...his passion was beyond anything...She was lost...As he kneaded and played with her Brea***...and in one swift motion ...picking her up...entered her...She was thunderstruck...As both stared each other in a dark lustful and passionate stare...She looked at his dark eyes...and like a lightening...She shivered back as she found herself matching his pace with hers...in a similar condition but both were drenched inside a barn. 

'Ahh!..maan...' She screamed out his name in pure ecstacy..

So dearies this is it for now...
I will try to give another part in the evening.
If not then tomorrow.
Do drop your likes & comments dearies...
T.c.
Sona.

Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago