Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†
Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

Happy New Year girls Lets live happily together cherishing maaneet moments like this for ever

Sorry for delays I got eye infection so.. still it didn't get cured

Enjoy The most awaited maaneet's confession 

Thanks for likes and comments all 

Part 50 (C)

It was past 10 am at KM all were busy in checking last minutepreparations of pooja. "Maa everything was ready just calm down" Meera assured Naina as she is running here and there to settle everything.

"She is correct naina ji aap kyu itna tension le raha hai" Pandit ji felt weird looking all being too much involved in pooja arrangements. "Ye tho normal pooja haina ghar ki sukh shanthi keliye aur Maan babu keiliye haina?" He thought but kept mum thinking may be this was important to the family.

"Ji aap jis keliye ye pooja kar rahi hai unko yaha bulavo" Pandit ji asked to call maan. Dadi was too happy as maan have to perform the pooja today as she already did what she had to. Aniee came back alone without maan who went to call him.

Ranjith already guessed it will come up it somewhere he wished hard maan to perform the pooja but allas. "Maa bhai chali gaye office"Aniee was too sad to inform them. "Per kise I mean we already warned guards even Amy rahul were there to keep an eye on him right."Dadi was shocked after her efforts also he flew away like always. 

Amy and Rahul exchanged there looks who joined all after refreshing up again for pooja. "Mam we can stop maan sir but not MSK" Raj informed the fact with head hanging down. He was maan's body guard but also knew his every emotion every thought every word He know there is some fist in his family he never intended to know it nor he wants to. All knew it when he is in MSK mood none can stop him. Silence prevailed with heaviness capturing all hearts as their wish didn't get fulfilled again like always.

"Maa chalo pandit ji saying we have to start pooja being parents you guys can do it" Rahul erased the heaviness with his smile.

Ranjith sat in front of havan silently along with naina they performed pooja. All asked only one thing from god maan and his happiness. Aniee distributed Prasad to people who didn't kept fasting. She left to check on geet with sad and heavy steps not knowing someone following her silently.

"I thought at least you can change bhai" Aniee thought muffling geet's hair lovingly she thought it may happen as he changed after Geets entry in his life but nothing stopped him from going away. Geet stirred in her sleep aniee comforted her by patting on her back. "Princess you also didn't able to stop him kya?" Aniee asked kissing mansee forehead. "If you are awake na you won't allow me to touch you also per meri place mai Arjun hua tho you won't even leave him for a sec" Aniee felt foolish for even complaining to sleeping mansee.

"I think someone missing me soo badly haa" Aniee felt like her head spinning hearing his voice so near to her. She searched whole room but none were there. 

"Tu bhina aniee he is busy at London with his so called work wo kyu ayegi?" She cursed Arjun for leaving India without intimation.

"Isa kise hone dungi hume I need to break your fast right so I am here" she again heard his voice. 

"Aniee you need some rest badly you are hallucinating his voice how pathetic" She blamed her stupid mind ran from there.

"Tu itna pagal kise hosakthe ho aniee" Arjun came from his hidden place Grinned ear to ear looking at Aniee regretting figure. 

He then saw two princesses sleeping on bed kissed mansee tightly amending last one week kisses.

"I vow you geet" He touched her head with admiration as she is the one who informed him un knowingly about this fest when he called her to know about Aniee in prospect of some official talk. "Chalo bhai now it's time to have fun" Arjun thought excitedly thinking ways to annoy Aniee. He cont confess his feeling ruin anything but when he knew aniee also loving him keeping fast for him he couldn't stop himself. "I am sorry sir I don't know what future hold for my love story nor climax but I love aniee sir" Arjun asked forgiveness from maan when he saw his pic in hall on his way.

"Lucky girl still sleeping" Maan thought as geet didn't lift his call for second time also. 

What he doesn't know is it's not only med effect but her soul actually taking rest peacefully as it was his home. The home which she lived in with him in past making her forget every damn thing. "Ek aur bar try kartha hu" He tried again for his luck heard her droopy voice.

"When you became kumbkarn sister?" He teased her with grin. 

She pouted as sleep left her hearing his comment. "I slept at 11:30 I think baby and me playing games you know" She explained him everything what they did. "You left to office so early" She complained ever cutely feeling sad as he left without even meeting her when she waited for him. 

He closed his eyes as she triggered same question he couldn't answer back straightly. His face hardened with unknown rage his eyes lost the naughty joy he holds he was lost in thoughts. "Aap busy ho kya?" Her sweet voice pulled him back from his thoughts. She leaned back on her bed feeling restless to hear his voice. "Of course yes" He replied with dull tone checking his watch as he had meeting to attend.

"So you will cut the call?" She almost yelled feeing too sad. He can sense her situation after all he also sailing on same boat like her.

"Looking like someone missing me soo badly haa?"  He teased to distract her mind. 

She blushed feeling conscious about his words "I beg you not to do that you know I am unable to hold back my hands looking at you today" he confessed honestly and it was fact after meeting her at morning. 

She looked here and there to check if he is any where nearby "I am at office not there so don't stress your poor eyes" he commented making her heart beat raced up fast. "I am not missing you nor I am searching for you" She said heard his loud laugh before cutting the call.

"hayee wo kitni achi lagthi hai when he smile" She though dreamily shied for her own thoughts. "Thank god she forget her question if not again we would end up something big" He signed in big relief. "Sir the meeting is on you can come now" Pari informed him after entering into cabin. Maan examined her from top to bottom he felt like watching girl looking at her attire. "Kya hua sir aap ki dil bhi churaliya kya mai" Pari dared to comment but for her luck he smiled in disbelief.

"I am sure your BF dil churaliya hoga per mera nahi" Maan words make her blush proving his words were true.she is someone else. "Aap ki dil kaun chura liya sir ye bhi batavo na" Pari tricked with words to know cause of his sudden change from Kadoos MSK. "Sir are you planning to sign the papers tomorrow or today?"  Indu asked who came to check what taking him so long. 

"I felt like being in Shadi ki ghar not in office" Maan commented looking at Indu traditional attire. Both girls laughed together "Guess you are saved only we both got ready like this not whole staff"Indu informed him knowing his strict rules of professional attire.

"Sir we should go before Adi sir came in hurry burry looking for you leaving clients alone" Maan smiled for Indu words but its true Adi still afraid of maan's anger and his MSK attitude. All went to conference hall all teams presented their opinions regarding new venture. Maan was feeling tired due to lack of sleep and his fasting taking toll on him. "Sir you are looking tired do you need anything?"Adi whispered in his ears as the meeting was still continuing. Maan was touched with his care for him Adi all ways maintained thin line between them when maan given liberties to him like indu and Pari.

He glanced at Adi making him set his already well settled specks nervously. "No adi I am fine thank you" Maan replied back warmly Adi nodded at him engulfed back in meeting. Maan felt guilty as he is unable to mend his mistake of shouting at Adi when he posed questions regarding Ranjith. Adi is humble and kind down to earth guy and best hard worker of KC he shouldn't be doing that he thought with heavy heart. Maan got busy in his long hours meeting again.

Geet had nothing to do rather than checking walls and all things. "Batha nai kaha kho gaya sab mansee ko bhi legaya" She thought annoyingly. She is feeling bored being in same room from morning she thought to check remaining people. She saw few gents sitting in garden and having small talks as it was evening. "bachgaya I can go now" She signed in relief as Ranjith is also presented there. She covered her face again with her pallu carefully entered into KM. She glanced at stair case all rooms looking same to her. She checked few rooms but saw none she felt tired sat in small fountain situated in one side of KM.

"Geet."
 Her heart stopped working when someone called her name"Chutki I will kill you surely today" She cursed Aniee for leaving her alone. "Geet beta" The warmness in that voice gave her courage to raise her head and see the source of voice. Geet thanked her stars finding Naina as far she knew none had guts to call her geet except Maan and his family. "Tu bhina geet" She cursed her mind for getting scared without any reason she wondered what happened to her GK avatar.

"Kya hua geetu are you feeling tired?"  you need something?" naina love filled voice her way of calling her was too much for geet. It was making her feel suffocated she is not used of love and care rather than hatred pain except from maan. Her eyes burned without her knowledge"Kya hua geetu is it still paining?" naina got terrified looking at geet. Geet changed her posture instantly as only GK can handle these types of situations. "Isa kuch nahi you no need to worry about me" her hard voice made naina worried. Geet name and memories to that named girl was so special to her heart and watching geet innocent face pure heart she so much wanted to pour out all her love over geet. Naina can say geet is so innocent even after she tried her best to cover up with GK attitude.

"Geetu" Naina started but geet cuts her off every time naina calls her as geetu she felt like she had strong connection towards that name and naina too. "Beta listen to me you need rest I think" naina tried to stop geet as she got up to leave as soon as possible. "naina you are here come one all were waiting to have some important talk hurry up"Savi KH Dean wife asked looking at naina.

"Arey tu kab aaye and where is he?" naina was feeling happy as her friend at last came for celebration like all ways. "Just leave all of these come with me I had many things to share with you" Savi dragged naina instead of answering her questions. "Rukh geet aap bhi aavo mere sath" naina pulled geet with her not in mood to leave her."Naina don't say she is the famous GK only" Savi asked excitedly on their way. Naina nodded laughing at Savi condition "Oh my god you are lucky GK listening to your words she is with you hayee rabaa" savi said crazily making geet smile slightly. "Arey chup kar agar wo sunliya tho humari khair nahi yaad rakh" Naina alerted Savi, she obeyed like good student as she know the consequences when Ranjith saw any one related to Film industry in his home.

"Seriously I want to sing Kya raaj hai now" Savi whispered in naina who is busy in checking geet leg now and then while she is walking. Geet gave deaf ears to both old ladies kept her concentration on remaining things. Looking at every corner she felt like she knew all of these like she lived here ones in a time. "You are nuts case geet seriously" She cursed herself for her stupid thinking but the strong connection she felt was not any mere thing. They passed by many rooms KM was very huge and the dcor was soo beautiful and elegant. "I love this" She whispered totally lost in beauty of KM and the warmness her heart felt.

"Pari bachalo na muje pleaseee" Geet came to present hearing aniee scream. She glanced at her direction burst in to laugh as aniee was covered with different types of colors on her face and saries hanging on her both shoulders. "Chutki kya hua teri face ko aur ye kya hai"geet sat beside aniee she forget her thoughts looking at aniee instantly."Pucho mat when I saw you are sleeping decided to take some rest as I am feeling strange things but all aunties makes me dance on their orders saying aniee ye karo aniee wo karo aniee show us your last party pics blah blah but I am so clever na I tricked them slept and two hours back but this savi aunty spoiled my beautiful sleep"  Aniee said in one go cutting off Arjun topic and her dream about him. "Aur ye color?" Geet was curious to know.

" I don't know I just don't know who did that someone applied all these weird colors on my face in my sleep and now I am stuck with these aunties again they are making me act like model for their new purchases how pathetic." Aniee stopped glared at all in typical MSK mode. All exchanged there looks shared health laugh looking at her state. "This is not new thing for us and you also so stop your cribbing secession and see this saree looking breathtakingly good on my wifey right" Dev asked keeping saree around meera's head. She comfortably pushed away that saree glare.

"Naina eyes swear I don't like this aniee nor this meera see what they are doing to my gifts I regret bringing gifts to them" Savi cried with fake anger sat with grumpy face. "Arey aunty aap ko patha hai how much I love your choice except this one" Meera said pointing Dev he pouted for her remark.

"Haa aunty he wants to get another girl in his life I just don't want to stay with him muje aap mera hi ghar mai chodo" Savi slapped meer head for saying like that. "Meera ki bachi now don't make me regret for tying up you with him" Savi said but smiled watching meera naughty smirk at dev knowing it was wifey hubby sweet cold war.

"Aunty sach ko koi badal nahi sakthe hai ye dev aapki fav boy was all ready to get new girl so muje ye sab nahi karni use kehdo meri pass mat avo" Meera sat along with geet placing her hand on her shoulders. Dev makes a face as his every attempt from morning failed miserably eyed dadi to do something. "Forget it don't drag me in aap sabse geet bahut achi hai" Dadi teamed up with Geet.

Geet felt it was soo cute all knew dev meera fight was not serious but none said anything but enjoyed there nonstop nok jok secession from morning. "Haan muje bhi geet hi achi lagi ye meera aniee dev sak ki sab ek number ki idiots stupid's hai haina friends?" Savi took chance making all to be on her side. "Savi ji agar Mr.Khurana sunlia tho soch lo jara" One of naina friends warned her sweetly.

Savi gulped her saliva but she maintained her stern face and said "Per maan tho bahut achi haina wo meri sath rahegi tho wo kuch nahi karegi haina maa" Savi asked dadi she obeyed knowing how much maan attached with savi. "aap ko aur dean ko mai najar nahi aathi kya kabhi" Amy asked annoyingly coming from nowhere.

"Sirf maan hi aap ki sath nahi main bhi hu waha London pe per na aap ko na dean ko meri kayal hai huh allah please have some mercy koi muje pyar nahi karthe" Amy said instead of Savi answering back he saw all eyes were on roaming on Ritzy who stood silently beside geet."oops wrong entry wrong timing bye girls leaving to KH will be back at night enjoy meri bina" Amy given flying kiss to girls and ran away leaving hint for Ritzy saving himself from naughty teasing eyes. Aniee eyed Ritzy naughtily Savi smelled something cooking there.

All got immersed in their talks girls were gossiping about their likes dislikes every random stuffs ladies also not less giving tough competetion. "Acha naina maan ki shadi kab hai I am waiting from long you know" naina close friend asked gaining all attention as it was max ladies primary thing to be a part of this celebration. Girls breathe caught in their hearts they need clearance certificate from naina what if he had someone in his life already as per medis fuss. Dadimaa danced in joy as her plan was all set now.

In all one person felt like her head spinning with this topic "Ab isko unki shadi pe itna desperacny kyun hai" Geet cursed the person who raised this topic.

Her relation with maan going now where and now this she felt like having mini heart attack. Savi saw exchange of looks between Dev meera aniee even Dadi and ritzy she is sure something cooking here so curiously watching everything.

Naina signed heavily glanced at geet making sure none noticing her. All past incidents played in her mind making her weak "Maa aap bito yaha"Geet asked slowly as naina looking soo tired. She didn't even given attention what she called naina as her concern was on naina. "Aap meri itna kayal rakthi hai per khud ki kya?" Geet served glass of water to naina. Naina felt too much emotional to say anything every act every word of geet making her remember her soul friend Rano. Dadi can easily guess what emotional turmoil Naina is going through she don't want to makes her bahu to go through all these. But it was needed one way other Naina should come out of her agony. Geet is the only remedy for all the pain agony Khurana family going through silently.

"Arey naina bolo koi hai kya apni nazaro mai maan keliye?" Another one asked unable to bear this suspense anymore if none were there her daughter is best as per her thought. "Acha hua maan bhai yaha nahi if he is there sab unko kacha khajayegi" Aniee murmured geet smiled sadly agreeing with her words.

"Arey maan tho abhi aaye na let him settle up in his business then we will think about it haina maa" Naina don't want to give any false thought she wisely took dadi help. Dadi happily nodded as her mission was accomplished to make naina met geet and to knock doors of past for naina for good reason. "Haan beta maan is not ready at he is 26 now which is not a big delay so let him decide what he wants" Dadi maa kept full stop for the topic. "

"Per dadi we all knew it will be a year after he came from London soon and settled up he is at top 1 dadi he is another name for success so I don't think he needs time rahi bath kis ko patha he had someone already" Aarthi talked offensively  hinting maaneet relation as whole world gossiping about it. Dadi glared at her angrily this girl had guts to question about his personal life openly she cursed Ranjith for inviting her at last minute suddenly. Aarthi mom tried to shut her mouth but didn't budged back she is burning in J looking at geet the affection she is getting from Khurana's. "You are no one to raise such questions publically about some one's life be in your limits" Geet answered back rudely before any Khurana member open there mouth.

First time ever all thanked GK attitude being there family guest they could say nothing to Aarthi but GK did that easily.

"Arey Aarthi ji don't you know MSK book pe na success word ki meaning nahi hai so ultimately sir searching for it everywhere he goes, how you will know you don't even know what is MSK poor you"Arjun said looking at Aarthi sadly his sudden entry and his words makes all laugh. Aarthi felt insulted just left from there unable to digest the fact maan is not hers. "She should get some brains now, the sec sir called her she landed here within no time sharam hai ki nahi isko look at her dress chi" Ritzy said feeling disgusted looking at Aarthi. Meera nodded her head while Aniee is fully lost in Arjun looking at him dreamily without blink.

"Arey beta aap agaye sab laaye kya flowers and all" Naina asked checking stuffed bags he brought. "Haa sab laaya mai shuk hai tho check karlo" Arjun thumped on sofa feeling tired of with shopping and all. "Tu mu band kar sakthi ho" Meera and Ritzy both pinched Aniee on both hands saying together breaking her trance. Aniee cried in pain Arjun glanced at Aniee questioningly but it replaced with naughty grin looking at aniee face. "Gulabi rang "He started signing Aniee got what he meant. 

"Tune kiya haina" Arjun acted like he knew nothing innocently.

"Arey why you are blaming him he came few hours ago only" Geet supported Arjun, Aniee stared at geet like she is some alien. "Teri rang ispe bhi chad gaya see my pari is not with me" Aniee faked cry face geet laughed whole heartedly Aniee thanked Arjun silently as he came.
"My baby sister I am with you see sab pagal hai humari sister ko rula rahi hai" Dev hugged Aniee sideways supporting her nautanki.  

The evening passed with lots of fun and masthi none realized when sunlight faded off. All makes sure Ranjith didn't came face to face with geet didn't left her one min alone also.

Naina arranged everything on terrace as it will be spacious will be comfortable for all to do rituals. Men's who kept fast for his lady love followed every instruction throwed by them. All getting ready to start the pooja as any minute moon will show up and before that they all should listen Katha as per ritual. "Ritzy where is mansee and Rahul bhi gayab kaha hai dono" Geet asked sitting on bed with sad face he didn't showed up still.

"Aap unki fikar mat karo yahi kahi hogi kisi ko tang karthe "Ritzy assured her, geet smiled knowing how much naughty Rahul get when he is with girls. Ritzy smiled knowingly looking at geet as she is checking her mobile now and then and wall clock even very restlessly. "Geet javo dress change karlo see your dress it was beautiful I want to see you in this dress badly" Ritzy said keeping dress in geet hands taking her mobile away.

Geet makes a sad face still sat in same position looking at her mobile"Phone kahi nahi jayegi aur wise bhi ye dress bhi vahi diya jiskeliye aap intezar kar raha hai" Ritzy new found info makes her smile delightfully. Geet excitedly opened the pack and saw beautiful Lehenga in it "I just love it" Geet kissed the dress feeling too much happy with the thought it was gifted by him.

"Yaha intezar ki bath kar rahai hai kisi ne jaroor humari keliye hogi lo mai agayaaa" Rahul sung the song entering in to room with mansee beside him who is struggling to walk properly. "Sir aap kaha gayab hogaya yaha bahut sare miss kar rahi hai aapko" Ritzy commented looking at girls who is watching him chup chup ke. Rahul given his famous flirtious grin "Arey baba ab band karo tak chuki ho tum"Rahul took mansee stopping her from going out from the room. "hum dono bahut busy hai we are practising walking haina darling" Rahul asked mansee she nodded with bright smile. "Sir she cont take minor stress even careful please" Ritzy blurted in concern forgtting geet presence. Geet got alerted but Rahul distracted her mind saying to get ready fast. Geet got ready within no time. 

"Batanai kaha gaye wo abhitak nahi aaya" Geet started missing him badly as he didn't showed up from morning. 

All ladies girls gathered in small temple which is situated in KM for Katha where gents took resposnibility of getting everything ready for breaking there fasts of there beloved ones. Geet is totally feeling out of place still she sat with all for her chutki happiness. Geet eyes burned at end of katha knowing how much imp and valuable this fest was for a girl specialy for unmarried ones and married ones. She felt like crying heart out thinking maan keeping fast for his cutie pie as he loves her this extent. The man who don't even had faith in god and don't give imp to values and treditions doing for her.

All again did pooja Aniee tried to get involve geet but left her alone as she is looking distracted she don't want to force her in any means. All faces glowed with smiles like stars as the moon arrived at exact time after pooja. Geet stood at corner keenly observing everything they are doing. Naina did aarthi for the moon and saw it through seive then saw Ranjith did Aarthi to him.

Ranjith was too happy feeling contended as he able to bring back smile on his wife face again. "Patha hai I miss watching you smile like this ise hi raho na" Naina asked him admiring his smile. 

Ranjith realized he is smiling like never before after ages hardened his face again. Ranjith makes her drink water offered prasad after that left the place as all girls were breaking there fasts thanking Moon number of time for arriving soon.  Geet it felt soo cute and touching moment with love spreading evvery where. She missed maan more imagined maan doing the same to her lovingly. "Pari nain dad went away come soon need to brake your fast na" Geet heard Aniee's voice She ran away from there unable to understand anything unable to stay there looking all lovey dovey moments of husbands and wifes. . She is running away from all the emotions unable to understand or its her heart don't want to believe anything.

She dashed some one hard while runing as tears blocking her view badly. She don't need to open her eyes and see who it was his sent his touch the wind which carries his breathe is enough to say it was him. "Kya hua bachi ro kyu rahi ho" Maan was tensed looking at her state. She said nothing like allways kept mum hugged him tight unable to say out what is going in her mind. "Koi tuje kuch kaha kya kahi?" Maan stopped not wanting to call Ranjith as dad but he thought Ranjith my said something.

"Tu yaha ruko hum aathe hai" Maan patted her back muffling her hair tried to broke the hug. "Nahi kahi mat javo koi kuch nahi kaha muje bas aapki paas rehna hai" her voice was so helpless. Maan guessed she must be missing him and its time to break her fast yeah his surprise for her. 

He carried her in his arms took her away to there distination to end all her confusions her pains by confessing his love.

"Ahaa how romantic mardala" Rahul commented looking at maaneet regeting figure. "Chalo princess we had some important work to do"Rahul followed them with thief steps along with mansee. "Maa maa"Mansee excitedly wisheperd looking at maaneet. "Arey princess you want me to get killed kya?" Rahul hides behind tree silencing her. He didn't saw mansee is feeling tired losing her consicious.

"Open your eyes cutie pie" He lovingly asked her after that's when she opened her eyes obediently obeying his words like always. 

His face is soo nearer to her face she inhaled air sharply which indulged his breathe it was soo intoxicating. He makes her sit on chair which kept there then she observed their surroundings and him. He is wearing white shirt looking breathtakingly handsome. 

She gaped at him without blink making him chuckle she looked away blushed silently. He sat beside her let her see her surroundings they were away from anyone eyes reach most importantly Raj is there to caution him. 

The whole place illuminated with scented candles there is a small pool beside them. The full moon was visible in that water and starts twinkling brightly making it look soo romantic. She came back to real self when he took her hand in his carefully lovingly making her heart skip a beat.

"Ab fast tho thodna padegi see your hand shivering due to weakness" Her hand was soo cold not because of weather but because of nervousness because of his closeness and her lost mind thoughts. She stared at him blankly he took Thali did aarthi to moon then to her "Ab aaage kya karna hai tuje patha haina" He is back to teasing mood. She robotically did aarthi saw moon and him through seive like what Naina did. His is there with his famous killer smile on his handsome face she lost it completely. 

The view of moon and his face looking in water through sieve it was soo touching moment. He let her understand everything by her own if her heart believes it then none can part them away. 

He fed her water and then sweet giving his charming smile.

"Cutie pie you are looking soo beautiful" He praised her, She smiled through her wetted eyes she is his cutie pie. "Tuje abhi bhi kuch doubts ya kuch aur hain kya" He asked with serious tone teasing smile lingered in his eyes.

The realization kicks her hard why she is imagining maan here in place of Naina and Ranjith. It was crystal clear it was always him from start who is with her she too wants to be with him. He is everything to her nothing was there without him. He is the reason for her to be here as geet not as GK the world knows or saw. Her pearls wetted her cheeks but it's out of happiness for the beautiful realization she got. The feelings was too overheamiling she is soo stupid for not understanding her feeling until now for him.

She nodded for a no hugged him tight unable to say anything. He reciprocated her feelings with warm hug he felt contended she at last understand his unsaid words. He is neither filmy type prince nor can say every feeling easily he felt blessed to have her. Still his loving words of confession to take away her fears her insecurities towards him.

"Iska matlab pehelse hi" She asked him breaking the hug her eyes were complaining. 

It's always her she knew it but some where she still couldn't makes her heart and mind believe until she heard it from him.

"Geet sach mai tu abhi bhi ye puch rahi ho muje nahi patha kit u itna budhu ho" He teased her to make her smile. She didn't budged stood at same place he opened his mouth to say something but she stopped him. "Pehele ye peevo" She broke his fast fed sweet lovingly looking at his eyes.

"Muje tho bahut kuch puchna hai kehna hai per abhi is pal hume aap ki sath rehna hai aap ki bahomai sirf us chand ko dekha na hai jo is pal ki sabooth hai" She took him towards pool both stood silently. He tucked her close to him she leaned on his shoulders surrendering herself completely. 

The silence night was witness of their love there togetherness. "Muje kuch kehna hai geet abhi isi waqt" He said after like ages breaking the beautiful silence. It was long wait he couldn't wait long. 

He took out ring grabbed her hand in slow pace slipped it around her tiny beautiful finger. 

The dimond shined up with light decors fell on her face when she she stared at it not able to believe anything. 

He kissed her eyes tight drinking away her pearls, came to her lips stopped few inches away looking into her eyes.

She blushed lowered her lashes not meeting his eyes. "Geet I..." His words halted hearing Rahul sudden scream. He didn't paid much attention but he heard his pari name that's it"Mansee" Rahul voice was so horrified. He can also hear her small scream where ever he is she is his pari. He abruptly left geet ran away shattering her dream like she thought the unfulfilled dream again. She is too lost in him to hear mansee cry. He ran in the direction where the voice came stood frozen watching the sight. Mansee lying in Rahul hands lifelessly with blood covering her White frock. Time stopped still nothing making sense to him he is scared to death for the sight. Fell on his knees infront of Rahul with unshed tears holding in his eyes.

5600 words again the longest one till now loll 

Pics cdedits to none other than my SPA  priya111111

And Jadoo  Maya_Maan thanks gals It was really big thing for me

Don't be mad for the update new year new twist πŸ˜›

So mansee will be there or not from next?? πŸ˜† Keep guessing this is sparkle can do anything 

@ Teju I am saying it agar meri murder plan karliya tho teri khair nahi 

Sparkle

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kitna emotional horahi hai naina geet ko dekhkar and here geet too seeing the love for the first time in her life and she doesnt wants to get flow in that love πŸ˜­
yeh aarthi ka achi tarah se jawab diya geet ne, aur nahi tho kya wo hothi kaun hai maaneet ke baaremein kehne ki😑now everyone accepted geet and are so happy for maaneet.

finally finally geet ke dimaag ka light jhal gayi hai aur patha chalgayi hai ki maan ki cutiepie wo hi hai.and final confession aur vrat thodna bhi hogayi hai. final confession kehne se pehle ki itna bada shock. maansee ko kya hogayi hai.😲😭

agar tune mansee ko kuch hone diya tho😑😑😑