yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful chapter...thanks for the PM
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 4

Everyone was depressed by Khushi's condition. Khushi was the heart of Raizada and Gupta Family and no one expected her to be in this condition on her big day.

Arnav knew what was next for him. His friendship towards Khushi, will require a proof today, a question on his responsibility towards her will be raised today but he wasn't ready for that. Shashi And Garima after discussing with the Raizada family came to a decision and Shashi came forward and held Arnav's shoulder, when he was looking into the ICU for Khushi.

" Please be my Khushi's husband, Arnav!"

" Uncle? You know what you are asking?"

" Yes, Arnav! Doctor said, even a mild shock could prove fatal for my Gudiya! I can't take any risk but she is here but she is so sure that you are her husband! There is no other way out, Beta!"

"I can't do this, Uncle! Try to understand, I have my own life and marriage is not a joke!" said Arnav Singh Raizada, Owner of AR Group, who wrote his own destiny and also the destiny of his dear ones but today he failed.

" But Arnav Beta, Khushi is my only daughter and I know I must not have forced her in a marriage, but I was bound in the situation. But in this state, she thinks you are her husband! So please act as her husband till she gains her memory, this is a humble request of your father's best friend and she is your friend too, right!! Please Arnav Beta, reconsider this!" said Shashi Gupta, father of Khushi Gupta, who was hospitalized due to a serious accident in which she lost her memory, whose main reason was he, himself.

" But what about me, Uncle?"

" I told you Arnav, just till she gains her memory! Tumhare Papa Ke Khatir, tumahre dost ke Khatir , please Arnav Beta!"( For you Father, Arnav and for you Friend, please)

" Par Lavanya, usse kon samjhayega?"( But who will explain Lavanya?)

" Who apni behen ke liye yeh karlegi Arnav! Please ab mana mat karna! Bachpan se leke aaj tak, Khushi ne jo bhi maanga hai Maine diya hai! Usne aaj anjaane mein tumhe maanga hai! Please beta!"( She would do this for her sister, Arnav! Please don't refuse! Right from childhood I gave whatever Khushi asked for and today in sub-conscious state, she asked for you!) he said while joining his palms in front of Arnav, which shocked him and he nodded in disagreement and said,

" Sochoonga, Uncle! Give me some time!"

Shashi patted him on the shoulder and left him all alone once again. Arnav turned and glanced at Khushi, who was looking angelic in the hospital dress due to her pale skin and thought,

" Why Khushi? WHy did you ask for me? When you yourself distanced yourself from me? Made me of Lavanya's when my heart ached for you! And today again, you are asking for me! Why Khushi?"

Questions were too many but the answer was just, silence.

He picked his phone up and called Lavanya Kashyap, who was the cousin and best friend of Khushi, who lost her parents and stayed in Gupta Mansion. She was a model by profession and was currently in Sydney for  shoot.

Lavanya answered his call in just two rings and complained,

" So you got my thought now, ASR?" 

" Lavanya, I am not in the mood!! Actually Khushi met with an accident!!" said Arnav in a low tone, which was almost dead.

" What?? How is she right now? IS it major? How did it all happen? Today was her marriage right? God knows why everyone forced me to go for this shoot!! Answer me, ASR!!" said Lavanya, breathlessly.

" Take a breath, Lavanya! She is alright, she was brought down by a truck when escaping from this marriage! She didn't want this marriage to happen!! Nothing much to worry except that she lost her memory and she is assuming me as her husband!!" said Arnav in one breath.

" Assuming as her...what?"

" As her husband, Lavanya!" said Arnav, a bit sternly.

" How is that possible? I mean you are my fiancee and not her husband! So technically her Jeeju!" said Lavanya who was possessive from childhood as she lost her parents very early.

" Stop getting into technicalities, Lavanya! Think with heart not with mind, here!" said Arnav Singh Raizada, who himself never followed it.

" Someone said the sentence contrary to it, sometime back! Wait...Does that mean you are accepting this relationship with Khushi?" asked Lavanya, when realization hit her.

What will Arnav's answer be?

----
TBC
Please comment and like!!

Wish you a very happy new year!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yay i am first on my fav story🥳
the update was superb
curious to knw abt arnv's answer
continue soon
Edited by candyjan - 9 years ago
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update... think he will say yes
Happy new year
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So arnav had feelings for khushi..
lovely chap!
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... Thanks for d pm...
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyjan

yay i am first on my fav story🥳

the update was superb
curious to knw abt arnv's answer
continue soon

It is your fav, aww I am honored, dear!! Thanks a lot, dear!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

awesome update... think he will say yes
Happy new year

Thanks a lot, dear!! Same to you!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona257

So arnav had feelings for khushi..

lovely chap!

That's what I wanted to show, thank god you got it, Shona!! Thanks a lot!!
..ri.. thumbnail
Hii New to your story. .
loved it..amazing story..
pls pm me when u update and add me to your buddy request..