Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
meri jannat di dyingly desparately eagerly waiting for the update 
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Maan you aren't doing right. Mona said for the nth time but Maan just shrugged her off like he did the previous times. Damn it Maan bahut hua ab.. bandh karo yeh sab.

Yaar Rajveer can you just shut this machine for some time? Rajveer glared at Maan for calling his Mona a machine but Maan ignored tat also and continued I swear she must be eating your brains continuously. Yaar ek baat kitni baar kehti hain yeh ladki.

Mona huffed hearing him say tat but he was so cool tat he did not even look up and continued typing something in his phone. You silly monkey.. jaanthe kya ho tum ladki ke baaremein haan..waha woh Geet she has locked herself since morning and you now asked her to dress up for some silly business party.. dhimaang karab hua hain kya. How dare you say you will marry someone else. Kamine yahi pyar tha kya tumara.

Mona why are you so much hyper.. yaar its their matter and you...

Their matter? Mona cut Rajveer who tried to make her understand but she was angry and wanted to punch Maan right now. How dare he says all tat shit haan.. kabhi socha hain Geet ke baaremein.. kamine teri tho main.

Calm down Mona darling. Maan looked up and smiled at Mona making her angrier. Abhi tho shuru hua hain so please don't get so much hyper.. yaar Rajveer ishe kahi le jao  warna yeh tho aaj mera pura plan barbaad kar ke chod degi.

Plan.. wat plan? Mona asked getting confused but before she could force Maan with her questions wanting an answer Rajveer strode towards her and dragged her out for his night winking at Maan and murmuring something and the moment they were out he heard the door open his jaw almost dropped seeing Ms. Handa dressed to kill.

Can we leave Geet asked masking all her pain inside her. She was a businesswoman and never ever wanted her name or Handa's name to be ruined and so she masked hiding all her pain when he informed her about a party tat they had to attend coz of the project. Can we she asked again seeing him staring at her. She wanted to drool and kiss him seeing dressed in white crisp shirt and black pant but she could not. He had broken every damn thread of their relationship and right now she just wanted to hide and cry but even fate was against it.

Yeah.. we can Maan said standing on his feet and giving one last look. But don't you.. na kuch nahi he said before she could say anything and just walked  towards the exit while she followed his footsteps.

Geet looked round the moment they stepped out of the car but she could not see anything related to a business party. She so much wanted to ask him but reframed herself as she knew once she says and hears his voice she would break down and she did not wanted. She glanced at Maan and saw him staring at her making her heart loose at the sight of him but she controlled. She knew this evening would be the toughest for her but she promised herself tat she would give her best and so she just smiled a bit and took a step but Maan stopped coming right in front of her.

M here Ms. Handa and you know like a true gentleman tat I'm I would not let you to walk alone. He smiled as he tried taking her hand in his but she moved a step back with tears in her eyes. Come on Ms. Handa Maan held out his hand for her and she just stared at him with tears beaming in her eyes. Ohh.. don't cry please. Makeup karab hoga tumara.

Maan..

Not Maan Ms. Handa she gulped her pain hearing him it's Mr. Khuranna and you see he glanced around saying this is called official break up. So please don't spoil my night with tat shit tears of yours... shaadi hone wali hain meri so why not have a superb break up Ms. Handa and he dragged her towards the exact place where he had planned everything. You see he said with his one hand in the air as if showing her everything Maan Singh Khuranna would be the first lover who would have such an awesome superb break up dinner party. So please don't ruin it with those fat tears of yours.

I.. want.. to.. go.. back... please.. let me go. She tried to control her tears but she wasn't tat strong when it comes to her love her Maan. Please.. let me go..I.. she cried struggling wanting to free her hand but he held it tight. Please Maan let me go...I cant.. please... I can't take this... I.. please..let me go..please.

Aise kaise haan he winked pulling her closer by her waist 10 years you have entertained me so why not I wipe you off from my life with a lovely break up.. so cheer up darling and enjoy.

Entertained you? It was more of a question to herself then him you say I just entertained you Maan. He smiled nodding his head agreeing to her words then how much would you pay for it. She suddenly turned angry with pain boiling inside lava hearing him say tat she entertained him for 10 long years. Waise could you elaborate and tell how did I entertain you. She wiped her tears and questioned him again with anger was it in bed having sex with you or by parading naked and spending some time.

Yeah off course I would Ms. Handa. Her hurt sank hearing   him being so cunning with his words. But why don't we enjoy this night before we get down to tat question? He smirked while one hand started to crawl up her back wanting to feel her bare skin. You see how much effort and money I have spend for this night so just forget all your questions and let's enjoy it. See there's a bed also ready for us.. so now would you join me in this celebration and..

Celebration she pushed him with all her force putting a distance between them. You want to celebrate for ending our 10 years love Mr. Khuranna.. Celebrate with a party. She asked venom spitting with her each word.

Off course and why not.. yaar har koi kuch alag karta hain so why not me? He asked pulling her closer and inhaling her. He dipped his head and licked her neck tasting her for the first time in the evening. Agar nahi karunga tho kuch adhura reh jaayega Jaan.. so now stop all this and lets enjoy it.

You she could not say more as she felt suffocated and choked from inside. She tried pushing him again but he gripped her tighter and bit down her neck. She hissed and tat was enough for her anger to boil and she pushed him away once again. Geet why the hell..

How much will you pay me tonight Mr. Khuranna? His eyes wide with her question but she did not let him open her mouth. Bolo you said I entertained you for 10 long years so aaj ki raat ka kya daam laga rakha hain mera. She smiled sadly as she wiped her trailing tears I see you have everything planned.. a so called romantic night and a beautiful bed to have sex.. waise are you going to f*** me tonight finally or is tat you will call someone else and watch him f*** me.

Geettt he could not control his anger and his hand ultimately hit her for the very first time in their so long running relation. Geet's eyes wide as she felt a stinging pain and her hand rested on her cheek feeling it badly. How dare you speak so low about me haan.. how dare you?

How dare me? She asked gripping his collar and pulling him closer how cant I dare Maan... weren't you the one who just said tat I entertained you so why shouldn't I dare ask you about it. Pyar ki keemat lagayi na aapne meri...you want to have this break up party dinner whatever na.. so come one lets enjoy.. but why dinner seedhe bed mein jaate hain... I will get myself naked and you can..

Shut the hell up Geet.. shut up. He yelled pushing her away. He looked at her with pain and anger hearing her so mean and awful words. He pulled his hair out in frustration but soon his pain over took once again with anger and he held her by her shoulder and asked shaking her with anger. You feel I want to f*** you up.. then I shall remind you Geet Handa. He looked into his eyes and said 10 saal the mere paas and if I wanted to f*** you then I would have done it for unbeaten times by now but my love isn't so cheap. Do you get its not cheap tat I only want you for your body but why will you understand it. Why will you? He closed his eyes as he spoke tat but then once he opened he saw her eyes tat accused his with such words. This  he said looking everywhere was  a way to spend time with my love my Jaan but nahi.. why would you think.. ek baat batao Geet. he asked staring deep into her eyes you can fool tease and get me jealous and do shit things but once I do and you judge me.. you judge with such awful cheap words right.. mera ek mazak se tumara dil thooth gaya Geet then did you ever think about me.

About you.

Haan about me. Did you ever think how I feel when you do shit like wat you did on the plane. Kabhi socha hain mere dard ke baaremein. Did I ever say no to anything Geet.. since the start I have never asked you to change for me coz I loved tat Gundi Geet and will always love her but not anymore Geet.. not anymore. One joke from me and you crushed all my love under your feet.. you crushed me Geet. He cried thinking about wat she said coz somewhere he felt tat she really thought so cheap about him.

This was a joke? She asked but there was no humor only accusation in her voice you have been playing with me since morning.. woh sab.. tat marriage and all the other things.. you only said and did to hurt me.. hurt me the one who loves you.. the one who knew tat her family would never agree for her love yet she gave into your desires.. yaha ek kamre mein ek saath najaane.. how could you Maan.. how could you think of taking revenge on me like this. how could you Maan? She accused him but he did not say a word. He was beyond everything as now she broke everything once again questioning him like tat. But you know wat... darji sach keh rahe the.. Khuranna's ke upar kabhi trust nahi karna hain.. you are bloody snake Maan.. you..

Haan m a bloody b******.. do you get a bloody b****** and now get the hell out of here.. why just here get the hell out of my life Geet Handa. He yelled pushing her and with the force he used she fell on the ground on her bum but he did not care. He as hurt and right now only his anger and pain was in front of him.  I hate you Maan.. I hate you

You hate me na he said gripping her hand then do as I say.. chali jao yaha se.. get the hell out of my life. He screamed pulling her up hurting her hand why you... I myself will drop you at the airport so tat m sure you are out of my life and he dragged her; pushed her inside the car and drove back at their cottage.

Delhi..

Why did you call me here? Yash raised his head hearing the tone. I was in a important meeting and...

But not more than Geet, your daughter. Mohinder narrowed his eyes and seeing him do so Yash Singh Khuranna asked him to take a seat. Wat do you mean? Mohinder asked in anger taking a seat right opposite Yash in the restaurant where he was called. Mohinder we aren't some jaani dushman its just some business rivalry so you don't need to be so angry and cautious with me.

Whatever, why did you take Geet's name? Mohinder was very possessive about his daughter and anyone taking her name he would get alert. Seedhi baat yeh hain ki why don't we think on wat the Panditji said?

Wat? Mohinder almost yelled and Yash glared at him. You mean get your Maan and my Geet married.. pagal ho kya Yash.. jaanthe bhi ho kya tat your mother and my darji will kill us even if we dream about this proposal?

And why so? Yash asked making Mohinder confused. Ek baat bata Mohinder do we know why my mother and your darji hate each other so much. Mohinder shook his head as he too was unaware about it so why do we think they are some jaani dushman's.. yaar its just plain shit.

But still wat of Geet and Maan does not agree? Yash smiled seeing Mohinder coming to agree to him. We aren't going to force them. Dekho Mohinder mera Maan aur tumari Geet they are the best and we are looking for the best for them so why not they became each other's life partner.

Woh tho hain. I know Maan and sach kahu Maan jaisa ladka milna easy nahi hain.?

And so is Geet. I do know how pretty and sweet girl she is aur waise bhi this can be a good way for us to stand right together in business.. Yaar zara socha agar Khuranna's and Handa's dono ek ho gaye tho who will stand in front of them but I wasn't thinking on this matter. Mere liye Maan sab kuch hain and I want someone who would understand his life and a girl who would stand with him in difficult times and Geet se achi koi nahi abhi.

Same for me.. I don't want her future husband to force her to sit at home. I want my daughter to achieve everything she wants and business is her passion and Maan knows it well.. Yaar dono ek dujhe ko achi tarah takkar dete hain but never cheats so I think wat you are saying is right. Maan and Geet, they are right for each other. Mohinder smiled almost imaging Geet and Maan together but then frowned asking but wat if Darji and your mother does not agree and bache tho unki permission ke bina haan nahi keh sakthe. Yash looked at Mohinder as even he was thinking on it. Meri Geet tho Darji ke bina ek kadam nahi leti so how would we make them agree for this marriage.

First we need to see if Maan and Geet would say yes to this. Yaar unki haan ke bina hum kuch nahi karte.. and this Shimla trip will help us to know how they behave with each other and rahi baat Maa aur Darji ki tho unhe baad mein dekhte hain. For me my Maan's happiness is more. Yash said with an attitude he is my pride and I would not let anyone ruin it so for me its only Geet who would match up to him and stand with him all the time.

And mere liye meri Geet sab kuch hain. Uski khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar saktha hoon. Mohinder said hearing Yash she has made me proud and I want her to have all the happiness.  Yaar ek baat hain suddenly Mohinder smiled saying Panditji ne sahi kaam kiya pehli baar... Maan and Geet ke baaremein hum tho kya humare faristhe bhi soch nahi paate but Panditji ne soch liya and whatever it is hum dushman ho ya na ho tumne sahi kaam kiya mujhe yaha bolake.. yaar ab tho main meri Geet ki shaadi Maan se hi karunga.

Then fine. You go and inform your decision to darji and I will let Maa know about it. Ab kuch bhi ho Maan and Geet ki shaadi hogi so hogi. Yash said and soon both hugged each other. But wat I they say no? Mohinder asked again and Yash said abhi sirf bol do. Tell Darji you have decided to think about Panditji's proposal about Maan and if Geet agrees to it then only you will move forward and even I will tell the same. Yaar ek baar Maan and Geet ne haan keh di tho baaki sab baad mein. Ab hume sirf Maan and Geet ki haan ki chintha karni hain. Mohinder nodded and they planned more about how to go along with their plan and they found themselves pretty good in talking and planning out various ideas to make Maan and Geet say yes and then how to make the elders agree to it.

Mona narrowed her eyes at Maan as she saw Geet packing her clothes as she stood holding the door of the room. How could you do it Maan? Mona and Rajveer were enjoying their lone time when Mona suddenly thought of calling Maan after Rajveer told her tat Maan was just pulling Geet's legs but when she called all she got to know the harsh consequences of the so called joke and she was back at the cottage with Rajveer. Its not tat you weren't unaware about her behavior Maan so why did you do all this? You know she just speaks wat comes in her mouth but she is a gem then why now? Kabhi badalne ki koshish nahi ki tumne Geet ko then why suddenly this lesson and tat too in such a awful way.

She waited for Maan but he did not say a word. Rajveer looked at him he knew how much he loved Geet but this was not wat he neither did Maan think off. Maan please talk to her. she is angry yaar. Rajveer requested but Maan walked away not wanting to hear or say anything. He was angry and his pain just by remembering how she accused him was giving him more pain.

I wish I would just kill both of you right now. Mona barked and shut the door stepping inside wanting to stop Geet from leaving. Geet its enough now.. bahut hua natak. Mona held her hand trying to pull her away but Geet jerked it and continued packing. Geet.. just stop all this shit now ok. Mona too was angry. Neither Maan nor Geet was trying to listen. He said na he was just joking.. ab tum bhi wahi karti ho so why be so wild when he did once? Geet stopped and titled her head and asked so you are here to say tat he isn't wrong.. Then fine he isn't but don't dare put tat shit in my head Mona.

M not. Mona said trying to control her anger. Maan was her best friend even if they were miles apart but she knew how much Maan  loved Geet and her going like this would break him into pieces. M not here to say but stopped seeing Geet zipping her bag and pulling it down so tat she would walk out but before she would step Mona blocked her way.

Get the hell out of my way Mona. Geet yelled seeing Mona block her way. I said..

And I don't. Mona retorted back grabbing Geet by her arm and pushing the bag away in anger. I knew you are crazy but I never knew you had some serious issues in your brain. Dhimaang ka kabhi use karti ho personal life ke liye ya is it only for your f****** business and profit.

You b**** Geet stepped closer cursing her Mona how dare you speak like tat to me.. me Geet Handa. She pointed an index finger at Mona trying to scare her off but Mona was not scared neither she would be. Keep those shitty words to yourself Ms. Handa and listen to me for the last time.. uske baad jo chahiye woh karo.. maaro ya jeeyo I don't damn care.

Get the hell out of my way you b**** or else abhi ishi waqt.. but Geet was cut by a sharp tone tat belonged to Maan Singh Khuranna. You want tat tongue of yours Ms. Handa then trust me not a word to Mona again and you he eyed Mona narrowing them let her get the hell out of here. kisise ek baar baat karte hain not again and again and this egoistic Geet Handa does not deserve a shit from us.

Maan had waited for long and he feared for Mona more than Geet coz he knew his Jaan could go wild  and do anything in anger but the moment he entered the room he heard Geet call Mona b****.  Not a word Geet Maan warned seeing Geet trying to open her mouth you want to get away then go to hell.. I care a damn about you anymore. His words hit her like sword and without any warning her tears rolled down burning her eyes hearing him being so rude to her. She looked at Mona who looked at her with pity (according to her but in reality she was a bit shocked hearing Maan).

Aren't you happy now? Yahi chahti thi na tum.. tats why you came here.. to break me and Maan.. tho jao khush ho jao Mona.. you succeeded in your mission.. see you broke me and Maan... we aren't together anymore.. you erased our 10 years love Mona.. you killed our love. Mona just stood shocked hearing all wat Geet said. She blinked her eyes trying to gasp wat she meant but she could only hear tat she wanted  Maan and Geet broken but did she.

Geet... she tried to touch her but Geet pulled herself away shouting and yelling at her don't touch me.. jao yaha se.. sab khatam kar diya tumne... you killed everything.. you killed my love.. everything.. I hate you I hate everything now. Mona's own tears made their way seeing Geet getting wild and before she could even think or act the room echoed with a sound and what shocked them was seeing Geet's hand bleed after she broke the dressing table mirror.

Jaannn Maan's heart stopped seeing her holding a piece of the mirror and she digging it into her left wrist while her right hand bled. Mona was numb as she had never seen anyone so wild in love. She tried to say something but her words refused to come out and by now Rajveer too was inside hearing the something break. Geet.. yeh  he was shocked seeing Geet standing as if she was all fine. Mona flung herself into his arms fearing for something tat she herself did not know.

Don't.. she stopped Maan seeing him taking a step. Don't you dare come closer Khuranna... You said na you don't care if I live or die then stand by those words.

Jaan no.. don't... lag jaayegi Jaan.. please. Maan begged trying to step closer but more he did the more she pressed the sharp piece into her hand. Why don't haan.. you want me to get out of your life na.. so here m going forever Khuranna.. ab tho aap khush ho na.. bahut khush.. dekho see..

Jaan I swear you will see me dead... you'll see me dead before you even close your eyes. Maan tried to threaten her but she laughed. She laughed like a mad hearing him. Dead and you.. are you joking Maan.. don't you remember you killed our love.. aap sab ne maar diya mujhe.. maar diya. She cried stepping backwards. Haan mana main bahut galatiya karti hoon but I love it... I love troubling you coz you love me more when I do mistakes.. I love when you pull me into your arms after doing all shit things but maine kabhi nahi kaha ki I will break up with you.. I never ever said I will leave you and go.. aap kehte hain na tat you love Lady Gundi Geet then why you did all tat Maan.. maar kyu diya mujhe aise.. ishe acha hota aap sach mein maar deti.. jaan lete meri.

Jaan please.. please listen to me please.. I still love you Jaan I still..

No you don't.. you said tat I should get out of your life and I will.. I will.. jee nahi sakthi na aapke bina so I will die..

You want to die na then die. Maan suddenly yelled in anger seeing her getting so wild. Slit yourself right now so tat everyone in the world says I killed you. So tat your family kills me coz right now they know you are with me.. yahi chahti ho na tum Ms. Handa. She stared at him in confusion almost forgetting about the mirror piece in her hand. But wat will happen to your family after you die. You say na you love them and you can do anything to make them proud on you then why kill yourself for a person like me... but wat you know I would never kill myself for shit girl like you.. you aren't worth for my death Ms. Handa.

Right Geet said after sometime. You aren't worth Mr. Khuranna. Zindagi ki sabse badi galati ki maine. I m b***** to get laid in bed for you.. but not anymore.. I will make sure tat these two days will be the last days of my life  tat m seeing you uske baad even if you cry and beg I will never ever show you my face Maan.. kabhi nahi.. mar jaungi per aapke paas kabhi nahi aaungi.. aaj yahi main sab kuch khatam kar rahi hoon Maan Singh Khuranna.. everything tat I cherished for last 10 years and to prove it she pulled breaking the chain she was wearing tat Maan had gifted her from his first earnings.

Geettt Mona cried her name seeing Maan in tears. How could you..

Shut the f*** up Mona. Geet yelled shutting Mona but she wasn't the one who would see her friend cry like this. She stepped closer pushing Rajveer a bit and slapped Geet right on her face saying tumare liye she picked the chain stepping backwards you have lost everything with this act of yours Geet. Mana ki Maan galat tha but wat you did. She raised the chain showing it to her you have not only broken this but you killed Maan and I swear ushe jodhna aasaan anhi hoga Geet.. it won't be easy to heal him back. She turned and looked at Maan who just stood staring at his Jaan with tears in his eyes.

Maan...

Na.. not now Mona and tats when Geet realized wat she did. She stared at Maan and seeing tears her heart stopped right at tat moment. Not now Mona.. not now he said and giving a last look to Geet grabbed the broken chain from Mona and walked out with pain consuming him from all sides.

Precap: How was the twist yaar? Hua na exact EK VIVAH AISA BHI...😆

Do like and comment.

NEXT : PART 20

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ohh my god that was shocking maan's joke turned out too bad,i felt maan was too mean to joke on breaking there 10yrs relation,all other jokes r okh teasing having fun but this was a lil too mean which hurt geet deeply n all that led to there fight,mona tried explaining maan but he was not even ready to hear a word,though geet was also wrong here but all that was an outcome of her hurt n pain that she felt thinking abt the end of there relation.mona tried explaining geet but again she snappped her n geet hurt herself.where one side there parents want to get them married the two of them r not even ready to see eachothers face now soo brutally hurt with just coz of a prank n things turned out to b too bad.it was too shocking for me i was thinking it to b light hearted but yahan toh kuch aur hi ho gaya h..gosh waiting for the next update
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye kya thaaa ðŸ˜¡
maan plan special for geet
ya this is reallly special ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
maaneet break up
geet aur maan ki ek majak ne sab khatm kar diya ðŸ˜­

poor maan kya karna chaha kya kar diya
mona trying stop them aur ulta geet angry on mona ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

geet u become tooo stupid ðŸ˜¡

sab khatam hoke bhi nahi huya ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
yash n mohider ne fixing their marriage ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
dont talk with maaneet wo dono mana hi karengay 

hope vicky sab sach bata de ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
aur dono papas kuch step le ye dono bekuf ko bachane ke liya ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

break up kar liya
lekin har roj mulakat tho hote rehengay tab kya hoga 

saal ki last time par aisa dhamaka kar diya ðŸ˜­
tania90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg yeh kya tha omg itna bada jhagda nd geet broke maans chain aur idhr breakup hua udhr unke father shadi ka soch rhe hai hey bhagwaan shobha kya aap bhi kya twist haii pta nhi a kya hoga how will geet manofy maan now
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Apke twist bade zalim hote hai..heart breaking update.. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Emotional painful part
awesome superb
I don't know what to say
this maaneet both r gone crazy or what don't know
they do everything in extreme 
they fought n hurt each other
it's oh GOD...
their joke n teasing went ahead n make each other bleed n...aab kya hoga iss unique jodi ko
continue soon
Endgame thumbnail
nice update dont know what to say about maaneet both r just mad n madly in love with each other i think maan just go too far by joking like that n geet what to say about her she tried to kill herself but maan stopped her by harsh word n geet go wrong way n broke maan chain feeling sad 4 both of them on the other hand mohinder n yash were talking about maaneet marrige cant see them like this hope they sort out everything in two days i want to see them together thnx 4 update