*abhi sees pretty lady in black standing across the hall*
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

ishana did you post a pic? can't see it =/
Originally posted by: SaaraDON
Sriti's stylist is some girl named Tripti. I think we need to send her some sleek and sexy designs we imagine seeing Pragya in.
They will eventually give her a makeover and make that oomph factor more prominent to the viewers and of course Abhi but we have to WAIT!
There is this fic writer Ghunjun...in one of her fic's which involved party and Andy giving Pragya a jaw-dropping look...she described a white saree...so beautifully that I haven't been able to get that out of my mind till date. I would like to see Pragz in that.
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
I'm no where near as skilled as you all so somebody please please please do an AbhiGya drabble on this lololol