SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb Chapter Sona 😃
What a pleasen twist mazaa agaya 😳 😃
Updt next soon !
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update dear, that's shocking news dear she is all ready married to maan and mother of his child
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanky my dearies for all the love and appreciation. I can't express in words my happiness for my dear readers. And for you all I am really gonna update as much as I can. So here I am utilizing my free time once again. Enjoy another update sweethearts...love u all...

Chap-8

'Inside my BMW I was busy talking with my mishty on my web camera. She was playing with her  great grand mother on her lap. I had promised her that this time, I will return with her mother to New York. And it was time to fulfill that promise. I informed about my recent development to my grand mother. She was the sole witness of our entire love story. Our wedding in the temple. Yes, our marriage happened in a temple as my geet was pregnant with my child at that time, it was the result of our love. And of course we couldn't keep our hands off each other especially our mouth and the result was our cute little mishty. I couldn't legalise our marriage at that time and it was the biggest mistake as I had to rush for my work. And so legally I had to take sign of dev on the divorce papers. I hated it that he was the legal husband and it was the other way round for me. Anyways now, it was all settled down. The power of being rich I very well understand now. At that time I couldn't do anything, but this time it was different. And I would do anything and everything to take what is mine.'

'Popeye '

My mishty's sweet cute voice broke my thoughts.  My doll couldn't pronounce papa properly so she turned me into her favourite cartoon character Popeye the sailor man and so now I was her popeye instead of papa.

'This 3 year old bundle of joy was my life, the reason of my living my life. The reason of my breath.'

'Yes, my princess tell me?' I asked her with a smile.

'Bhen bill olive come hele?'

'Soon my darling, very soon.' I promise you sweetheart.

'Of course if I was her Popeye then her mom was her olive. Though I was quiet surprised that she could pronounce these names clearly.'

'Now give me a kiss sweetie?'

'And she kissed the screen as I did simultaneously.'

'Promising my return to both of them. I logged out and leaned back instantly my thoughts went back to geet. And her cruel family who had adopted her only to make her life a living hell. I was not a knight in shinning armour, but we were both normal flawed human beings. Two lonely souls who had fell for each other. I had no one except my grand mom and she had none to call for her. And we met, we were destined to be with each other. So we fell for each other passionately, obsessively and irrevocably in love with each other. I still remember the night when we made love for the first time. It was like heaven. We were burning for each other and we gave in our desires. Her wet form in the rain clung to me like another skin, as we made love with each other. Years have passed I have waited for that moment like anything. And today I will make her mine again. I will make her remember me. And this time our marriage will be sanctified and legalised.'

'On the other hand geet was ready she was giving final touches to her flawless skin. She was hell nervous. Yet,  couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach. She had heard that the first time hurted too much. But only for few minutes or so.After that it was all pleasure. She wouldn't deny she was a bit afraid. Actually she had searched on the internet about it. So, yes she was scared a bit, but more than that she was excited that finally she was going to give her virginity to the man she desires with her heart and soul. This was a sin, she knew it. Still she wanted to commit it for once and all. She would live this moment to the fullest and then will leave forever. Yes, commiting this sin, she won't be able to live with dev as a cheating wife, nor with maan as her mistress. So, she would leave where no idea. About that she would think later.Though she couldn't deny the slight pain in her heart for leaving maan. On the other hand there was not much of guilt on dev's part, she still couldn't comprehend the real reason behind it, so she left those thoughts. Staring at the mirror she smiled and a sudden flash of a similar image appeared before her instantly. She blinked twice and cleared the mirror what was that? It was her mirror image smiling like a newely bride. And as far as she could remember she was never happy during her marriage with dev or after that. In fact she was never happy before that too. She was just numb and blank like a robot. And now with maan, only thinking about him she was alive, yes, she felt alive. But why? Clutching her heart she went down in a trance as if her feet automatically took her to her Destiny as in front was entering her maan. Seeing him she just couldn't control her tears and she burst out running towards him like her life depended on him. And finally clung to him. In his arms hugging him tightly she felt like home. 

'Maan was shocked, yet pleasantly surprised. He knew the moment he entered the mansion that something was gonna happen. And he was right.'

'She was here in his arms.'

'Geet how did you know I was coming?' He asked her finally.

'I don't know maan, I don't know how? But still I knew you were coming for me. Don't ask me how?'

'She sniffed and replied while her sobs were increasing.'

'Geet, why are you crying? Tell me ?'

'I don't know, I guess my hormones are playing games with me.'

'He chuckled hearing her reply.'

'Okay now stop crying and let's get you inside.' With that he picked her up in his arms and went inside the bedroom.

'Putting her down, he finally stared down at her lovingly and wiped her tears.'

'She looked up at him & smiled with all her heart hugging him once again.'

'He knew that today it would be a snuggling and hugging day. May be love making day would be tomorrow.'

'And so he just settled down on the bed comfortably with her in his arms. Hugging her tightly. They needed to relive these moments for the time being. And so they did the entire day.'

So dearies this is it for today.
Do drop your likes and comments.
T.c.
Xoxo.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh no...dis is the truth!...its really unbelievable...hw could geet's family do like dis?

superb n shocking update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

sanum23 thumbnail
Nice ud
so geet was maan's wife 
her family really cruel  
they not only separated 
husband wife they snatched 
mother form baby
sanum23 thumbnail
wat a name his daughter given him
geet don't know y she waiting 4 him
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
nice update dear 
maan talkd wit mishty nd promisd her dat he ill be back wit her mom😃
otherside geet is happy dat she is gong 2 gv her virginity 2 d person whom she desires nd she was very much happy 👍🏼
sm past moments flashd infront of her bt she was nt able 2 remb anything
waitng 4 d nxt part update soon
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
double update wow!! waqee mai hugging session ho ga
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
acha they didnt legalise their marriage
thats why he had to have dev divorce her
ahhh well thats why