December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Typing done
pls update today na
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ALL- finally updating. thank u all so much for waiting. My college pre final year is stressful.
I will be slow. Please bear with me

Recap: Maan fires geet for saving him from the attackers, having his own reasons. They swear never to see each other again. A week later, they find each other in a pub and despite the cold war, they click together!

CHAPTER 8 - KISS KISS!!!

"Two Blazers please, one for me and one for this lovely lady beside me!"

Geet glared at him, "why the hell are you here Khurana? And I don't need your drink..."

" Its not my drink, its the bar's! Cant you just stop being a stubborn ass for once Miss Handa? Someone is trying to be a gentleman here and you...arrghh! spoilsport!"

"you're drunk!", geet looked away.

He smiled and leaned over her shoulder until his breath tickled her ear, "and so are you! "

The bartender served thir drinks and went off. Maan forwarded one to her and smiled, " come on beautiful, just loosen up already!"

She hated that word! He calls her everything but her name. She quickly finished her drink and wiped her lips, "i don't know why you are doing this but let me remind you Mr Khurana, it was you who amended never to see each others' faces by all means so why are you here? Someone as important as you just shouldn't be talking to someone like me! But yes, I wont be ungrateful for thats not my nature. So thank you for the drink!"

She turned to leave when he grabbed her hand and pulled her hard that she collided with his chest, "one dance wouldn't hurt, eh, Beautiful??!!!"

She raised her head and shot a glare at him, "let me go Khurana!"

He had that crooked smile of his, adoring his lips, "come on beautiful... one dance!"

She so wanted to slap this guy! First, he fires her and then forces her to dance! F**k him! she struggled to pull away her hand but he was smooth enough to snake his other hand round her waist and jerk her close, making her gasp. Her eyes widened at his audacity... bloody hell, this guy was dead! He looked straight into her eyes...and leaned closer. She moved her head back, unable to move herself away from him. his hold became tighter and he was coming even closer...and closer... she gaped at him wide eyes planning to slap him hard but then stilled when his breath fell on her lips!

"I know you are planning to grace my cheek with a swing of your hand, but i would save it for some other day... because right now, Ms Handa, i am in a mood to dance..with you!"

"you know what... you are nothing but a condescending jerk, Khurana..", she spat at his face, unfazed.

He laughed and moved back, still not letting her go, "well then beautiful, condescending jerk it is.."

He took a step back and held out another glass of the whiskey they were having, "loosen up already!"

She hadn't forgiven him yet but nevertheless, she took the glass and gulped down the entire drink in one go! this was their 4th drink and she was already tipsy, just like him. the music soared high and he just dragged her to the dance floor. The lights were dancing in frenzy and so were they. She was light headed and the music demanded to be loosened up! He saw her still a bit skeptical to be with him but the whiskey had a proper time to act. He gulped down the drink that he was holding and pulled her to him in a jerk, making her stumble and fall on him.

She laughed and steadied herself, "you know what Khurana... I hate you."

"feelings mutual beautiful...", he screamed to overcome the loud sound. She giggled and swayed to the music, forgetting everything. he was totally happy to see her like that and joined her for a dance. The night came alive with more and more people gracing the dance floor and they lost themselves. They were having super fun dancing...then drinking...and then more dancing... for a change, it was tolerable being with each other because they weren't sober!

The music turned to somewhat intriguing music--Pink Lips! Geet was super happy..it was her favourite song! And the whole environment suddenly changed...he watched her swaying her hips... wrapping her hands round his shoulder...hell yeah, he loved it!

[Music: PINK LIPS AUDIO]πŸ˜‰

Honthon pe beimaaniyan
Karle karle, thodi nadaaniyan
Honthon pe manmaaniyaan
Karle karle, thodi nadaaniyan

Mujhe aadhi raat ko sataane lage
Mujhe apne saath tadpaane lage
Tu aaja paas, ye bulaane lage
Tujhe chhoona chaahe
Mere ye, mere ye, mere

Pink lips, pink lips, pink lips
Pal-pal tujhko karte miss

He was enjoying every bit of her expressions... how she twirled around and she puckered her lips everytime it said- I know you want my baby lips...

He was so amused now. This girl was crazy. The music went on and the energies soared high. He held her by her waist and danced with her. things with his beautiful were always crazy!

I know you want my baby lips

Hello-hello bol ke baby lips khol ke
Missing tenu whole day
Love you menu bol de

Pink Lips..

The song slowly died down and gave way for a new one, slower this time. She still had energy to dance the whole night. She was enjoying her time with khurana jerk for a change. She watched him look at her intently. She arched her brows, asking what was wrong and what happened next just made her temper reach a new level.

He cupped her face and pulled her close and kissed her tight on her pink lips! Her eyes widened in shock... she still at first and then her expressions became that of astonishment and when he left, it became more than fury. The music now changed to a soft romantic seductive number Tera nasha.. and a very few people, especially couples flocked the place.

Raat javaan mast samaan
Aise mein honthon se honth mila
Jism tera aur ye adaa
Saansein sulagtii hain hosh kahaan

The sensual lyrics hit their ears as their eyes met...for the first time and everything seemed to have been forgotten. The seductive lyrics and the romantic aura added to that feel. He had never felt that bad of an urge to kiss someone...when she puckered her lips to that pink lips lyrics... when she wrapped her arms round his shoulders, swaying to the music..and holy f**king hell he didn't know why he did that!

Geet was too stunned... what the hell did that jerk do?? Her eyes met with his chocolate brown ones and her lips quivered... ohh  God of all Jerks, please kill him, please!!! But the time stood still for both of them...captivating them in the moment. She felt something in the pit of her stomach...

From your lips to your hips to your fingertips
I wanna kiss your body all over
From the Goosebumps on your skin
Baby U don't have to say a word
Use your imagination
Kashif's on a mission
To give u everything that your body's been missing
I can't wait no more, I'm gonna explode
I'm waiting, Anticipating, Tonight it's goin' down

[Music: TERA NASHA AUDIO]

He watched her with abated breath, come close to him and ahh those lyrics... they were surely a turn on.

*Chatakkk*

Who the f**king hell slaps a guy when he kisses you especially during a seductive music number? I mean wouldn't that turn you on instead!!! This bloody witch had the worst timing... and more than that...this was the third time she had hit him! what the hell was wrong with her brain?

"what the..."

He stopped seeing her angry face turn into a sad one all of a sudden. He expected her to hit him and scream and swear at him like she always does..but then she was almost at the verge of crying? Holy Cow...this girl cries???

He watched her expressions and was worried if she'd really cry!!! Gosh...the last thing he ever wanted in his life was to make a girl cry! He had always made them smile.. he was the ladies' man! Damn...he wouldn't make her cry!!! That would be an insult to his image!

He quickly leaned closer and cupped her face, "hey...you are crying??"

She twisted her lips and pushed away his hands, "you kissed me!!"

She complained and walked out! He sighed...what the hell was wrong with her? he followed and noticed her going out of the place. It was probably 1am now and she was not in her sense! But who the hell cares..he wasn't either!

"hey beautiful, listen to me! Why are you crying?", he jogged behind her and held her hand. She turned around with her eyes watery, "you...you Khurana jerk..kissed me!!"

"han tho?? Whats the big deal?", he spoke as a matter of fact!

She twisted her lips and pulled her hands back and walked on the empty road, upset and dejected! He followed, "hey... Ms handa..wait. where are you going at this time of night? Let me drop you home at least.."

She wouldn't listen. She walked faster and he followed, "ok.. listen to me.. we are far from the pub now.. come on its not safe. Let me drop you."

This time he caught up with her and turned her around by her shoulders. She looked at him, pouted sadly and looked down, "but...you kissed me!"

He rolled his eyes, "and whats wrong with me kissing you beautiful? Whats your problem?"

She felt somewhat shy so she fidgeted with her fingers and spoke sadly, "but i have never kissed anyone before!!"

It didn't come as a surprise to him. he expected it. Who would kiss this Phoolan Devi and be kicked left right and centre? But then...women, especially sad women were his weakness.

"ohh but that's not a problem Beautiful... you can kiss someone you like now as well!", he tried to explain her like an enlightened being.

"and who would i kiss?"

He thought for a while and smile, "yeah.. you can kiss me you know! I have kissed you already...so it wouldn't hurt!"

Her eyes widened in hope, "really??"

He felt proud... well two drunkards out of their senses would definitely be!

"yeah you can. Come on.. try it. But yeah... don't you dare hit me again, lady!"

She giggled and they came closer. She had liked his idea... which had no head or a tail.his hands rested on her waist while she tip toed and closed her eyes, moving closer to kiss him.

Closer...and closer...and closer... and BANG!!!

There was a loud noise of a car screeching and a few men rushed towards them with canes and guns!!! At first they couldn't understand and stood holding each other but then it was Maan who first saw the guns in their hands! Shit shit shit!!! Not again!

He looked at geet who was totally senseless about anything right now, being drunk but he had a better tolerance level. He held geet's hand and looked at her, "listen beautiful, when I say ruun... we run okay!"

"but our kiss?", she asked shying.

"we can do that later okay. Now.. RUN!!!"

They both held hands and ran!!! the men hadn't surrounded them completely so they took that way...and this was way from the pub they were in!!! The men followed them with one of them shooting but it missed maan by a few inches.

It took some time for geet to actually realized what was happening. She was running holding his hand and the gun shot made her aware what was going on. She looked back and then at maan and realized she had no gun!! F**k! She came to pub so she felt there was no need of it!!

She heard footsteps coming closer and she was quick enough to think. One man had caught up with them. She jerked off maan's hand nd screamed, "Just run faster!!"

He stopped and glared at her, "am not leaving you behind!!!"

The man caught up with geet and held her. she was agile. She quickly took the advantage and kicked that man right where it hurt the most, "take that you asshole!"

Her heels hit the right spot that left him on the ground groaning in pain. Maan came to her and held her hand, dragging her, "lets go..."

She looked at maan and then at the man lying on the road and then at the men who were about to catch up. She quickly grabbed the gun, tucked it in her jeans and ran!! she knew she was not sober enough to shoot plus they were outnumbered. It was late and hardly there were people around. She didn't want innocent lives to be lost. The best thing was to hide for now until they get help.

Same was with maan as well. He knew they can do nothing as of now. They ran through narrow lanes and by-lanes of the cityscape... the never ending "galiyan" and they were short of breath. The men were still following them. He looked around and saw a truck! Yeah!

Geet dragged him away but he held her, "no..lets hide here!"

he helped her climb into the back of the truck... and then himself climbed up as well.  The men were nearing. They had to think fast before they got an inkling. Maan looked around and realized it was a goods truck that they had been into. It was carrying stuffs in sacks. The back bar of the truck was closed, so they were safely hidden. They could hear the men shouting and looking for them. He quickly took off his watch and looked around. Those people were looking in the opposite direction. He threw the watch far away from them so that it caught their attention and indeed it did. The men heard the sound and ran towards it, thinking they went that way.

Maan sighed and fell on the sack where geet was lying, tired and worn out.

"I guess we have to stick with each other for a little longer beautiful!"

Geet didn't reply rather sighed and looked up to nothing. Maan fell flat beside her and looked up too, "lets rest here for a while.."

And a cool breeze of the night just made them sleep... and they slept too, giving into their tiredness and the whiskey effect!

-----------------------------------------------

next: LOST!!!😲

Prev: CH-7

Next:

cutekanan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update after a long time...
awesum update
first kiss 😳 geet was so happy on the idea of kissing maan πŸ˜‰
both drunk...acting funny πŸ˜†
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Loved Love Loved the update...
Geet getting drunk was just wow... and their kissing jokes lols... how can some one be so innocent yet with with fierce attitude...
So they attcked again while not in senses.. Thank God Maan came back and reached safely to a hideout...
Precap is interesting.. Continue soon.. I mean really soon. Was missing this SS.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
waiting for next update
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
both get drunk n dancing like maniac
maan too lost n kissed her
lolz..she slapped him
her tears made him sad