AR OS and drabble gallery: New SS-THE CURSE : PART 2 UPDATED-PMs LATER - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome ending
Armaan and Riddhima are so cute
Loved the whole story :)
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved d whole ff and it ended so soon 
but it was amazing loved the ending
ther fight and then ruthna manana sesson 
loved it 
do post more ff
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb jenny...
loved it yaar...
it was too awsume... :D
finally this FF ended...
hope tumhaari ek new OS n
FF m.f.e.o ki upd8 jaldi mille :)

bye
tc
cyaa :D
sweetkajen thumbnail
Hey jenny
Superb part
The whole ff was just too good yr
But you ended it so soon
But the end was so cute
The whole part was fabulous
Totally loved it
Pls if possible then post an epilogue
Thanks for the pm
Update other ff's too

Love
Ria
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome and lovely part
thanx for pm
this story is really wow
i m gonna miss it
try to give epilouge
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear
I just came across this story 
and read it completely in one go!

Loved this fabulous story 😊

lashyyy thumbnail
The end😲😭 why that to so soon. 
PLZ DONT END THIS STORY I LOVE IT.
anyway this part is awsome love ar moments specially the cute fight b/w them.
plz arima dont end this😭
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gonna miss this ff
write epilogue too plz
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!

NOTE: GUYS I KNOW YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO CONTINUE BUT THAT WAS ALL ABOUT IT! THE PLOT ENDS HERE; AND I DON'T WANT TO DRAG IT AS IT WILL JUST RUIN THE STORY. BUT YES ON A LOT OF PEOPLE'S DEMAND I DECIDED TO WRITE EPILOGUE. NOW THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING AN EPILOGUE FOR SOME STORY; SO I AM NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT HOW IT IS. ANYWAYS DO HAVE A READ AND IN CASE IT WASN'T GOOD; THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME ;p

AND OF-COURSE THE PART IS ESPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MEGHA; I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

EPILOGUE

Armaan had called the best psychiatrist and tried to help Samaira in the best way possible; but all the doctors had given the same statement; that her mental state was no more curable. Though this thing did not matter as such to any of the family members as she was too sweet and naive as well as pretty the way she was but still been her sister Riddhima wanted the best for her. She knew that maybe her loved ones understood her; but what about her life partner? 
But then she found Armaan entering the room and realized; why did she even bother to worry about things when he was right there. He was like her personal genie; but here you did not really have to wish to get them granted! He would himself make them come true even before you say it out loud!

Life had been beautiful with him; he had made her days brighter and nights much more beautiful than fairytales! But right now the million dollar smile was not visible on his face!

A: Yaar Riddhima sach main; matlab ab toh hadh hi ho gayi hai!

R: Kya hua Armaan? Aise pareshaan kyu ho?

A: Tumhe pata bhi hai; kal humari shaadi ko 9 mahine poore ho rahe hai!

R: Toh ye achi baat hai na; tum pareshaan kyu ho rahe ho?

A: Riddhiiima! Don't you think hum ek bohot important step bhul chuke hai!

R: Kya?

A: Honeymoon! Hum appne honeymoon pe gaye hi nahi hai!

R: Armaan tum bhul rahe ho hum gaye toh the na...

A: Jhut muth ke honeymoon pe; main humare asli wale honeymoon ki baat kar raha hu; like sachi muchi wala honeymoon you know.
He dragged her closer by her waist startling her.
A: You know jaha main kuch ache se; pyaar bhare; romance bhare; naughty wale moments tumhare saath bita saku!

He hid his face in her neck kissing it passionately; and she as usual felt weak in her knees and found herself losing her senses as he nibbled her skin.
A: Toh...?
R: Hmm...ouch...
     She gasped as he bit her earlobe.
R: Armaan kya kar rahe ho koi aa jayega; chodo mujhe...

A: Toh aane do...

He continued planting kisses on her neck; moved up to her chin; cheek and was about to capture her lips when;
Sa: Oops; maine kuch nahi dekha. Maine toh apni eyes bhi band kar li!

Riddhima instantly pushed him away and found Aarav standing at the door smirking at her while Samaira stood next to him with her eyes covered with her hand.

Aa: Bhai...jara toh sharam karo. Baal man par kya asar hoga; aise loveria khelne se pehle darwaja toh band karna chahiye na aapko!

A: Besharam tujhe sharam kya hoti hai pata bhi hai joo mujhe sikha raha hai? Aur vaise bhi itni raat ko mere kamre main kya kaam hai tera?

Aa: Meri chodiye; pehle apni biwi ko sambhaliye; dekhiye poori red riding hood lag rahi hai!

Riddhima turned even more red hearing Aarav's comments!

Sa: Arey haan di...aap aishe laal laal kyu ho gayi ho?

R: Vo...Sammy tu...tu bata na tum log yaha kyu aaye the; kuch kehna tha?

Aa: Ohh sorry; humne disturb kiya na aa...aahhh
   he shrieked in pain as Armaan grabbed his neck knowing well that Riddhima was just going to be angry on him once these two kabab main haddis would leave the room.

Sa: Arey arey Ammy bhai; aap kyun Aarav ko maar rahe ho?

A: Kyunki ye tera dost aaj kal kuch jyaada hi bolne laga hai! Iski toh...

Sa: Ammy bhai chodiye na ushe pleash...varna main aapshe baat nai kalungi!

Armaan and Riddhima were a little surprised by her demand but nonetheless Armaan finally left Aarav's neck and stopped hitting him.

Sa: Vo na main toh bash aap done ko bolne Goodnight aaye thi!

R: Aww baby...Goodnight. Vaise how was your day!

Sa: Bohot acha tha di; pata hai humne bohot maje kiye...bohot shali ice cleam bhi di mujhe Aalav ne; fir hum bohot ghume...aur na humne...

A: That's good; really good Samira; par kya hai na sweetheart *fake yawn*; hume na abhi bohot neend aa rahi hai toh hum subah aaram se poori story sunnenge theek hai?

Aa: Oohhh...neend aa rahi hai? Chalo chalo Sam lagta hai tumhare Ammy ko bohot hi jyaada neend aayi hai!

Sa: Theek hai chalo. Good night di!

A: Goodnight bacha...

Sa: No...aapko no goodnight! Aap aaj kal bohot bule ban gaye ho; aapko aapki girlfriend ke liye bilkul time nahi hota; ishi liye katti!

A: Arey...baby meri baat toh...Sam Sammy...Samairaa!

But she strode out of the room giving him no bhaav!

R: Arey ye toh vakai naaraj ho gayi tumse! Strange...apne Ammy bhaiyya se ghussa ho gayi Sammy!

Aa: Bhai...mujhe kuch baat karni thi aap se.

A: Tu...teri hi vajai se Sammy naaraj hui hai; jarur tune hi kuch ulti seedhi patti padhai hogi use mere barein main!

Aa: Nahi bhai baat toh suno!

But Armaan just kicked him out of the room having no interest in his banter!

As soon as he locked the door Riddhima looked at him wide eyed;
Armaan ye kya tarika hai; use kitna buraaa...kya kar rahe ho neeche utaro mujhe!!

Armaan had picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed ignoring all her protests.

A: Yaha tumhara pati tumse itna pyaar bhari romantic; honeymoon wali baatein kar raha hai; aur tum apni behen ke saath lag gayi uske ice cream aur uske schedule ke barein main discuss karne! Apne pati pe bhi kabhi kabhi reham khaya karo yaar.

R: Tch...Armaan hato; mujhe kal ke liye tayyari karke rakhne do sab fir tumhe hi late ho jayega subah...

A: Hmm... you are right!

Armaan left her instantly; went away and stood leaning on the window ledge. Riddhima knew this wasn't so like him; once that she would be in his arms he would never leave her. Not that she ever complained; anyways her protests were too weak in front of his strength and who cared to even move a muscle when his masculine hot lips moved over your's taking away every inch of sense as if slowly inducing some drug!

She gave damn about all her work anymore as she realized that he was upset. She made her way slowly towards him and stood behind him trying to gauge his mood. He always sensed her whenever she was around; but right now he didn't even move a muscle.

As he stood thinking to himself; he felt her hands crawl slowly from behind and held him through his chest. He felt a light kiss followed by the feel of her head that rested against his back.

R: Kya hua...baby ko ghussha aaya? I am sholly...

She purposely spoke in a childish tone just like the way Samaira used to speak and she was pretty sure he wouldn't help smile at that. Just as expected he gave his million dollar smile and instantly holding her hand kissed it.

R: Bolo na...kya hua tumhe? Naaraj ho mujhse?

He nodded still having her at his back.

R: Toh?

A: Riddhima...baby; don't get me wrong but don't you think tumhare paas mere liye ime hi nahi hota? Ya toh mom ke saath kuch arrangements dekho; dad ke saath u spend time; Samaira ke saath baatein karna; ya fir vo duffer; Aarav uski pranks pe hasna; is sab se bahar aakar by the time you reach me you are too tired to even look at me! Even I miss my wife; mujhe bhi tumhara time chahiye!

Riddhima felt bad as he was right. Now that she thought over his words; she actually realized that after he would be back from office they would hardly spend any time. Very rarely he would be a little less tired to have a nice chit chat with her and then both could have some night sleep in each other's arms. But other than that she couldn't do much to be with him.

That's when she realized why he had come inside the room so excited about the honeymoon plan and she had not even responded in an equally excited way.

R: Armaan... 
A: Hmm...
R: You were right...chalo let's go!
A: Huh? Kaha?
R: Humare honeymoon pe!
A: Haan par...wait what?

He turned around a little happily surprised by her direct talk!
R: Haan...even I want my hubby's time all to myself. Toh bolo; kab jaana hai?

A: Tum...matlab sach main...you will come with me? On honeymoon!

R: Nahi...padosiyon ke saath chali jau? Duh! Of course tumhare saath hi jaungi na!

She locked her arms around his nape and whispered slowly in his ears;
 I love you Armaan...and even I am looking forward to it as much as you are!

He twirled her in his arms and kissed her hard out of happiness. She could already feel how excited she was which in turn made her a little nervous. It was going to be their HONEYMOON! Their time together; only with one another; no disturbance; no interruptions! Boy; the offer seemed really tempting!

The honeymoon destination was kept a secret from her; and she couldn't have loved any surprise any better as she saw the beautiful cottage at one of the most beautiful beaches of Maldives! The placed seemed somewhere in heaven land!

And as promised by him she thought nothing and absolutely nothing other than HIM after coming here. They had fun; played sea sports; she even got wasted; all talli on her demand and trust that he would hand her of course! But most of the time they spent in their cottage of course; no need to mention doing what; ahem ahem...

Be it the ambience or the city; but something made everything feel so passionate and tempting! His kisses; hugs; small pranks; chote mote bickerings; all felt all the more beautiful.  But boy she would never even mention these days to anybody once they were home maybe to him and that's it; NOBODY else. The days were beautiful and most memorable ofcourse; but along with that came the steaminess; and too hot to handle memories! She had never even dreamt of things she that she did here! Maybe the fact that it was only HIM and her; made things a lot easier for her.

Things were no different on his part as well. It felt though she had let go all inhibitions after coming here. She had enjoyed; had fun to the fullest. And also not to forget; had been a little more on her bolder side!

It was their last day there and Riddhima was just having a look at the star studded sky when he came and enveloped her in his arms. She just laid her head back resting in his arms. None of them spoke...the silence was enough to converse!

R: Thanks Armaan...for gifting me the most beautiful time of my life.

A: Thanks to you too...for accepting it and making it a return gift for me by enjoying yourself; smiling whole heartedly and ALSO showing me that you are not that innocent a girl as you look!

She blushed and turned into deepest shades of red!

Holding her chin he kissed her slowly yet passionately lifting her off the ground. His hands moved perfectly over her body while she was busy pulling him closer. His kisses; her moans; his caresses her groans everything rhymed with each other perfectly creating a beautiful parody! Both of them spent another beautiful night with the witnessing moon; marking each other as their own with pure love!

The time flew; and they were back to home sweet albama. All the while that they were away what they didn't realize was a different story that had cooked up right under noses; but both had never been able to smell it! As soon as Armaan was back; Aarav confronted him about Samaira's marriage. Once that they were back; Armaan had immediately started thinking over her life seriously when Aarav declared that HE was in LOVE with Samaira and was completely wishing to marry her!

Initially Armaan had turned furious and had also hit Aarav black and blue for been so spontaneous about such  a big decision! But...after a lot of question and discussions Armaan concluded; that Aarav had been truthful all the while. He was truely in love; and what surprised him more was even though Samaira hated him few days back; she had accepted Aarav's proposal. It made him realize that both Armaan's and Riddhima's absence had in turn made their bond stronger. Samaira though wasn't really too mature enough yet to understand every aspect of marriage; but Aarav was ready to wait.

But he had straightly declared that the day she would be ready; he would marry her and ONLY her. Seeing their bond; and the beauty of their relation nobody else objected. Predictably or unpredictably even Shashank didnot have  a problem with this as he knew Aarav and also the Mallik family of course. Aarav himself was a very nice guy; and after Samaira's approval there was nothing more to say.

But to everyone's surprise Riddhima objected!

A: Riddhima...how can you just say NO! Mujhe toh laga tha that you are very much fond of that ullu Aarav! You love him as a person then...

R: Isi liye toh Armaan! Vo kaafi samajhdar hai; acha khaasa kaabil hai! Use jo chahe vo ladki mil jayegi!

Aa: Par mujhe koi aur nahi chahiye. I love Samaira; uske begair jeene ka main soch bhi nahi sakta!

R: Aarav tum samajh nahi rahe ho!

Aa: I don't want to understand Riddhima bhabi...I love her and I want to be with her that's it!

A: Ek minute; shayad main samajh raha hu; Riddhima aisa kyu kar rahi hai! Agar tumhe yahi lagta hai ki Aarav Samaira par koi ehsaan kar raha hai na ; toh ye behuda khayal apne dimaag se nikal do Riddhima. Kyunki firstly Aarav mera bhai hai I wouldn't let him do such charities; and secondly ye mat bhulo Samaira meri bhi behen hai; I would never decide anything wrong for her!

R: Par Armaan...already Mr.Gupta ki vajah se itna sab kuch...aur Aarav...

A: That has got nothing to do with all of this Riddhima! So just stop been so stupid!

Riddhima ran to her room and Armaan followed. He took her in his arms absolutely understanding her dilemma.

A: Riddhima the only reason I am agreeing to this marriage is the love factor between them. Varna toh us ullu ke path eke hawale apne sweetheart ko main karne ka sochta bhi nahi! But trust me Riddhima he loves her a lot; vo vakai uske begair nahi reh sakta. Aur shayad Samaira bhi!

Riddhima looked up into his eyes.

A: Trust me Riddhima...I won't ever let anything wrong happen to Samaira!

R: I trust you Armaan!

Finally even Riddhima had agreed and with everyone's consent they had decided to get them engaged after two months. Riddhima was stunned as how Armaan had handelled everything. Afterall Malliks were a big name in the market; and knowing that after engagement the girl would still stay in their house with no marriage date fixed; had become a topic for gossip! But caring less about anything Armaan had happily made all arrangements and Billy and Ananya had also been equally supportive!

Engagement was done and everyone seemed more than happy. All worries vanished away from Riddhima's face once that she had seen Samaira smile to her heart's content while her face glowed out of happiness. She was sure her sister would soon understand things better and be ready for marriage as well!

--------------------------------------

Life was picture perfect; and the marriage was about to complete a year just after two days! Armaan entered the room after dinner and found Riddhima standing near the bed fiddling with her pallu's corner. Today she seemed very indifferent; too quiet. Too lost in her own world to even realize he was right there in front of her eyes.

A: Oye...kaha khoyi ho? Ye apne pallu ko kyu sata rahi ho?

He detangled it from her hold and himself started playing with it;
Don't you know that's my right!

He as usual got busy hiding himself in her hair as her hair's fragrance anyways made him go in his own lost world!

R: Armaan...
A: Hmmm...
       She knew he was just absentmindedly replying so she brought him out of her hold and asked him seriously;
tch...suno na!

A: Yaar tumhe ye mere romance ke waqt hi kuch jaruri baatein karni hoti hai kya; vaise toh sabke saamne bina vajah ki ladaiyaan karti rehti ho!

R: Mujhe tumse poochna hai ki tumhe yaad bhi hai 2 din baad kya hai?

A: Kya hai...

Riddhima opened her mouth wide open in horror;
R: tum...tumhe sach main...tumhe toh...how insensitive...
     The next moment her words dissolved in his mouth as he kissed her passionately; so much so as she would be incapable enough to think about anything but him and his touch. And as expected she lost herself in him.

A: Tumne soch bhi kaise liya ki main ye din bhul bhi sakta hu! Meri zindagi sahi maiyne main shuru hi jis din se hui hai us din ko main kaise bhula sakta hu! Vaise mere paas tumhare liye ek surprise hai for our most important and I am hoping that you'll love it!

R: This time; I too can say the same!

A: Acha...vaah ye toh aur bhi achi baat hai!

R: Hmm...par main ye daawe ke saath keh sakti hu ki main jo tohfa tumhe dene wali hu uska tod tumhara koi surprise nahi kar sakta!

A: Acha jai! Vo kyu?

R: Pata chal jaayega; 2 days; wait and watch. She winked at him and walked away leaving him in a pool of questions.

Finally the day arrived. He had decorated the entire house and Aarav and Billy Mallik had arranged a grand party for them. Though he had preferred if he would have had some time alone with her as it was their day; but sharing your happiness with your own people always increased it; so he was anyways more than happy.

All of them had had a wonderful time entire day. He had seen her smiling to her heart's content; enjoying herself to the fullest; but something different that he felt today was her face. It looked much more fresh, happy, a little more cherry red than usual and the best part was the glow; she was actually GLOWING!

After their dinner she went towards Aarav and whispered something in his ear and Aarav gave her a teasing smile. The next instant he saw her coming towards him and soon she had held his hand!

R: Chalo...mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai!

A: Par Riddhima party's going on sab kya...

R: Tch...tum chalo na; Aarav sambhal lega!

Without waiting for his reply she dragged him along and took him to the terrace. She locked the terrace door and he looked at her incredibly. She had not only brought him away from everyone but had also locked the door; what if someone had walked in and seen them here; ALL ALONE! Where did all her shyness go?

But why was he wasting his time and precious time on such petty things; when she was there in front of him; that too all alone!

A: Riddhima; I didn't know you too so desperately wanted to be alone with me!

She turned red; cherry red at his words. He caressed her cheeks but she never bothered to look up! She looked too shy to look up at him; just like their first night! Their official first night; when he had touched her!

She got out of his hold and turned away. Out of nowhere her blush had returned and he had no complaints at all!

A: Oye hoyye...kya baat hai; I like to see you blush Riddhima; par aaj tum kuch jyaada hi nahi Sharma rahi?

He hugged her from behind and sensed her shiver really bad. He rubbed her arms trying to soothe her;

A: Arey kya hua tumhe? Nervous ho kisi baat ko lekar? Hmm?

He kissed her hair lightly still caressing her arms feeling the goose bumps rise on her skin.

R: Armaan vo...kuch batana tha tumhe...
A: Hmm...bolo na?
R: Vo...main...mujhe...
A: 1 minute...isse pehle kit um kuch kaho; let me give you your gift!
R: Par...
   She was about to retort but then thought why not he finished it pehle. It was better; so that there won't be any more interruptions left!
R: Acha bolo kya hai mera gift?
A: hmm...1 minute!

He removed something form his vest coat pocket and handed her.
R: Ye kya hai?
A: Arey...mujhe nahi pata tha um anpad ho! Shit...meri biwi toh illiterate nikli!
R: Tch...kya bol rahe ho!
A: Arey baby; padho na...open it!

She opened the papers and was shocked out of her wits as she read it!

R: Armaan...ye?
A: Yes Jaan...ab tum legally us Mr.Gupta ke baad; Samaira ki 2nd guardian ho; is liye tum jab chaho uske liye jo samjho vo decision le sakti ho. And nobody would have the authority to stop you!

R: Par ye sab...tumne kaise...
Aur Mr.Gupta ko kaise...how did you...

A: Didn't I tell you wifey; you really underestimate me! I am much better than you think you know!

R: You are much more than I deserve too Armaan...I love you! I soo love you Armaan!

She threw herself in his arms and he happily wrapped her tightly. Detangling her he wiped her tears and said;
Today no crying allowed bacha...chalo ab mujhe ek achi si smile do...and mujhe bhi mera gift chahiye ab!

The blush was back in a micro second and she again turned sweaty hands! Her eyes automatically drifted down to the ground as she again started fiddling with her pallu;
A: Tumhe ho kya gaya hai; tumhe nahi lagta tum 2 din se kuch jyaada hi Sharma rahi ho? Maine toh ab tak kuch kiya bhi nahi...
R: Armaan...vo meri baat...adhuri reh gayi thi...
A: Haan bolo na...kya bol rahi thi tum?
R: Main...umm...tum... mujhe...
A: Hey kya hua?
       He held her shoulders and rubbed her arms having a closer look at her face.
A: Tum itni nervous kyu ho rahi ho? Kya hua hai?
R: Armaan...vo...
       She again went into her only blushing no talking mode.
A: Haan Jaana bolo na; I am listening!

R: Main...hum...Armaan...I am...I am expecting...umm...
A: You are expecting what?
R: Armaan tum...
A: Main kya?
R: Main...I...
    She went closer to his ear and whispered slowly;
I am pregnant; Armaan!
     Saying so she quickly hugged him not knowing how to face him!

A: Haan vo toh thik hai par...wait wha...what did you...
     He detangled her but she just kept playing with his shirt bottons with her blush constant on her cheeks.
A: You mean...main...tum...I...
...OH MY GOD!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo much.

He picked her in his arms and twirled her too happy with the news!

A: I just can't...that's so...Oh I just love you!

He took her in a rib crushing hug while she shed tears of happiness as she rested in his arms. Now their life was complete. Sorrows were definitely behind now! She had now her entire family with her and was also going to own these relationships forever and ever! NOBODY had the right to snatch it away from her; and even if anyone tried she was now strong enough to fight for them!

Soon enough they disclosed the news in front of their family and Mallik's knew no bounds of their happiness anymore. Also just after a month; Samaira herself wished to get married and declared so! Though she wasn't aware of all the aspects related to marriage; but time has it's ways of teaching everyone everything!

Samaira had seen the most beautiful love story; that was of her Ammy bhai and Riddhima di; blooming right in front of her eyes! What better could have taught her the meaning of true love! She had seen them fight like crazy; upset each other; make each other smile; have fun; be by each other's side in every good and bad. Maybe she did not really understand what true love was all about; she was very much sure and willing to share all of that with Aarav and ONLY Aarav.

Both the love stories succeeded and had a happy beginning. YES not a happy ending; but BEGINNING; because love stories might end but love never does! It just keeps turning better and deeper with time.

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR; because love is never about how good or bad, rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, sensible or impractical, right or wrong! It's just about the feel of that emotion silently coming out of one's heart and automatically reaching the desired heart! No exchange of words/ actions! So everything that comes in with love is ultimately fair because even if it's unacceptable for the society; it's giving the immeasurable happiness to the two bound in that relation AND NOTHING AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN MATCH THAT EMOTIONS!!

---------THE END----------

Edited by Aayoo.PM.Id - 9 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wuhuuui 
Awesome awesomist part 
Loved loved each n every bit of it 
Sooo beautiful 
N glad ke aapne drag nahi kiya 
It was perfect 
Every part was perfect