Updating in few min gals
sparkle
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

banner  by priya111111 Thank you soo  much di 

ADHOORI ZINDAGI

Part 50 (A)

My first ever story 50th part few things were really meant allot if they are small also

Feeling too much happy thanks sweeties for waiting soo long

Here presenting next update do leave your comments 

"So my love also keeping fast for me so tomorrow is so special day for me" He thought feeling too much overwhelmed for her questure towards him. "Chalo its time for sweet dream for you" He took her in one room and saw aniee sleeping sound fully .

"Pagali she forget about geet" He thought placing geet on bed. "Love you cutie pie get ready for tomorrow's surprise ab aur intezar nahi hogi muje" He pecked her lips whispering those words her cheeks reddened making him grin.

When there is un limited happiness falling on your lap words will fall short to express it. Same happening with maan now, he was too much excited with the thought his love keeping fast for him. He was dying in happiness, for all it won't be big thing but for him it was really so valuable so touching. He already decided to confess his love what will be the best day rather than this holly occasion. He had very busy schedule at office on next day planning everything as per his paln he slept at very late hours. (Come one he should give gift to her KC yaar and confession so it had be best)

The night didn't lasted long time flew off like it was never existed more of Aniee's annoyance. "Aniee wake up now it was already getting late" Meera tried her best to wake up the lazy bug aniee. Princess was too much sleepy was not ready to even open her eyes. "Chalo I think have to search for some girl for my Arjun bhai who is not lazy like you and good girl who won't do any manmani" Meera didn't even completed her words fell on bed with thump hurting her back badly.

"You stupid marneki irada hainkya?" Meer shouted feeling so annoyed catching pillow saving herself from Aniee when she tried to hit her. "Bhabhi I won't leave you bahut mann haina unki behen banne keliye" Aniee shouted at her sitting on her stomach. Her sleep ran away long back come on how she can even hear  those words. In no way she will allow any girl near that stupid Arjun and today is special day. The aniee Khurana keeping fast for him was big thing and hearing all crap at morning was not tolerable.

"Muje sirf ekki biwi hai aniee please have some mercy on your bhai" Dev begged taking her away from meera who entered in search of his wifey. "What sirf ek why you are wishing for more haa?"Meera glared at him how dare he she thought annoyingly.

"Haan bhai ek kaam karo muje ek naya bhabhi leavo I don't like this girl" Aniee came up with devil idea. "Meri mood karab karne ki bahut shock haina ab dekh" she thought smirking at Meera fuming face.

"Eye swear if you get thought like this in your brain will do brain fry will fed to that girl even" Meera warned dev grabbing his color. Aniee winked at dev he cursed her extraordinary mind badly.

"My love shant hojavo ye ho kya raha hai you guys are fighting here not you and me ok" Dev remained them about their fight. "Bhai see what she is saying koi isa kartha hain kya?" Aniee complained him feeling sad for meera words. "Arey meri sherni i just only heard my wifey saying she will search girl for someone and you are pouncing at her. Will you both care to share whats going on?"  Dev was unsure as he didn't heard fully, but one thing clear it was leg pulling time for Bhabhi and Nanad.

"Great maan bhai ko tube light bolthi hai as he is not expressing his love for geet per khudki kya?" Meera felt pathetic. "Bagawan raksha karna" Meera prayed looking at roof dev chuckled looking at his wifey cute expressions.

"Aapko bahut shock haina to get some other girl jaav search for her make her as your wifey ask her to keep fast today mai kyu karu" Meera threatened Dev pointing finger at him with fuming eyes.

Within seconds the room was empty he was left alone as both girls went away but room echoed with his laugher. This was really not making any senses but he felt it was stupidly funny. "Chalo bhai this year KC will be rocking" He thought feeling excited. "Yeah mission to monify his wifey it will be soo much of fun".

None realized the special person was not existed for whom they all were planning this big celebration. Aniee went and met with her friends who sat in hall with grumpy faces, few with excited smiley face. "Yaar hum booki rehthi tho usko kya milegi?". Mumma meri band baja rahi hai"One girl said with droopy eyes making all chuckle. "babaji ki shukar hai sari oldies hume yaha chod diya" Another one said comfortably lying on sofa. "abhi wo sab humar sargi ki tayaari kar raha hai I think mostly apni ghar se ayegi" one said with exciting tone.

"Kamosh sab muje neend araha hai sonedo" Aniee laughed watching all girls' condition. umm mostly all were family friends as she had none in particular who could she can say close friends back at college.  Still she is enjoying being with them she felt all were so cute. "Aniee where is GK yaar last night also she didn't even talked with us" one of Aniee's one friend asked making her realize she forget geet totally. "Oh teri mai bhina bool gaye wo tho yahi kahi hogi let me bring her here." Aniee thought she will be somewhere nearby.

"Aniee rukh kaha jarahi ho tu chalo get freshen up fast then you gals will perform pooja and sargi chalo chalo" Dadimaa dragged her forcibly. Aniee tried her best to say something but dadi thought it was her drama to get away from the rituals. "Babaji wo hai kaha meri sath sogayena" Aniee thought thinking last night events.

"Aniee tubhina agar wo papa ki samne aayatho you are gone" She got scared thinking about Ranjith reaction. Having many guests hiding geet away from his eyes is not big deal but today she has to be more careful. Girl don't know she is there where none eyes can reach her easily.

Maan's Room

"Amy eye swear I will kill you let me sleep peacefully" Maan grumbled with irritating face shifting away on the bed. 

Whole night he is unable to sleep peacefully because His so called friend crashed up his bed. 

"Pari let me sleep please" 😆 Maan pleaded when some soft hand touched his cheek. When he saw amy on his bed last night he just felt like throwing him away from his room as he didn't left small place for him, but mansee presence stopped him to do so. She is sleeping peacefully on amy hugging him tight. He slept making some place taking away all toys clearing the mess both created.

"haa" Maan screamed sitting on bed rubbing his head as something hits his head with sudden force.

"Amy pagal ho gaye kya tum?" He asked still closing his eyes with annoyed face. He is early raiser but Last night he slept at very late hours so he just want to sleep like never before but his bad luck."Oh sorry sorry galthe se hogaye" He heard her sweet voice out of now where.

Heck did he hallucinating her voice he wondered but her fragrance was making him breathless he felt puzzled. He slowly opened his one eye to check his surroundings. He saw none near his eye reach "Maan you are impossible" He murmured thinking he is losing it completely smiled closing his eyes thinking about her.

"Kuch tho kahona lagi kya?" She asked rubbing his forehead with her soft hands. He opened his eyes instantly unable to believe his ears again. she is in front of him with at most concerned look on her face. He touched her cheek with his hands still unsure to believe it or not.

"I am really sorry I slipped down suddenly" her voice cracked watching the slight swelling because of sudden hit. "Shhh kuch nahi hua baba it's just small one" He tried to assure her but she is not ready to listen him "I can see the swelling don't lie to me" She said started blowing air on that small area. He is completely breathless now her warm breathing making him senseless.

"Ab kisa lag raha hai" She asked still doing her work with full concentration .He grinned seeing her love filled concern for him, geet missed this as she is busy in her task. Maan thought something hides his smile make a face and said "Geet bahut dard ho raha hai".

"Ab kya kare"She thought making sad face "Aap ruko I will call Ritzy she is here only na" She thought it will be good, Maan gripped her hand before she could ran away she glanced back at him with confused fae. . 

Maan slapped his head making her puzzled "Maan you are forgetting this is geet man you are thinking about romance and teasing" Maan wondered how there is lots of difference between the Geet he is watching now and GK the world knew. He stared at geet un believingly it stuck his stupid mind she is in love with him helplessly, guess her love for him beyond imagination he thought admiring her tearful baby face. He don't know how precious he is for her if he knew won't even dare to tease her in his life again.

"No tears please, you can heal it geet" He whispered hugging her from back"Kise?" Her instantly reply came making him smile.

She is looking at him with hope his swelling was still looking red it was making her restless. "Kise" She asked again facing him

"Ise" Both landed on bed geet on his top as maan intentionally lost his balance. 

Her lips touched his forehead accidentally contended smile spread on his lips. "Perfect" words slipped from his mouth automatically out of happiness of successful plan of action."Prefect Beging cutie pie I love it" she raised her head to look at him gaining her lost senses due to his proximity.

"Kya kaha aaapne?" He closed his eyes for uttering cutie pie now as she is still thinking cutie pie was some other girl.

"You deserve it maan" He cursed his tongue. He released the hug giving space to but she took that in other way. "Kyu un ki pass jana hai kya" She asked frustratingly not leaving him gripping his vest in her fists. Maan was dumb folded with her words day by day her possessiveness reaching new heights he can see that.

• "Nahi tho" He can only utter those words depending on the situation. "Maa maa" Both heard mansee voice maan got alerted immediately.

Maan glanced at the direction where mansee is supposed to be sleeping but to his disbelief she is sitting on sofa looking at them with sleepy eyes. Keeping both her hands under chin resting them comfortably in her lap Mansee sat there with most adorable look. Mansee was wide awake due to hustle bustle of geet but her both maa's were fully busy in their world. Girl not knowing what to do sat on sofa without any sound.

"Baby" Geet left maan for his relief happily ran to mansee. "Aweee maa" Mansee jumped on her with cute innocent smile. "Wow what a pic " Maan kissed his mobile after capturing perfect moment. Geet glared at him angrily she is getting mad at him now which was totally strange thing to her, but poor girl was helpless. She is not going to give up until she could get clear off the air in her mind about there relation.

"Pari good morning" Maan kissed maansee cheeks tightly sitting beside geet crushing her in his large arms in prospect of kissing mansee.

"Baby just tell him not to touch me and don't talk with me" Geet said muffling mansee hair lovingly stealing glances at maan. Maan muffled his smile for her cute attempts to show her fake anger. 

"Maa maa"Mansee shirked to gain their concentration on her. She wants to ones hug her maa wants to feel him but she is unable to voice out anything. "Kya hua baby I am here na" Geet tried to assure her unknown to the fact mansee whole concentration was on maan only. Maan understood her unsaid words tried to take her from geet, she at ones snapped his hands.

Maan shook his head in disbelief but yeah he must agree she had valid point to get mad at him. "Go why are you here you had very much important work right" Geet mocked him not giving a chance to take mansee.

"Yeah I had but my little GF wants me so I should fulfill her demand first" Maan badly wants to take mansee as it been long time he actually pampered her. 

The fight carried on for few min mansee just enjoying as geet trying her best to hide her from maan. Maan thought something with his naughty idea geet heartful laugh filled the room. "You cont win me geet" Maan smirked after grabbing mansee in to his hands.

Geet stopped her laugh with great difficulty pouted watching mansee and maan hugging kissing lovey dovey moment. "Cheating hai ye" Geet complained making baby angry face. 

"Everything is fair between.." Maan left his words incomplete making her madder.

"Just few hours love and you will be hearing those words daily" Maan thought remembering his plan of action for tonight.

"Acha tu yaha kya kar rahi ho meri room mai subah subah" Maan tried to change the topic. "I came for my baby" Geet replied confidently. "Acha ?" He asked teasingly geet nodded determinedly, but both knew the fact.

"How come you know pari is here" Maan probed her 

"Ritzy showed your room to me and when Amy saw her dragged her with him. Batha nai wo hai kaha hai ab" Geet thought looking at closed door. Ritzy thought it will be good if geet can meet mansee both were under same roof as it was many days both met each other.

"Kaha hogi they both will be busy in Fest rituals I guess" Maan told her in hidden meaning. 

"Haa patha hai muje Ritzy keeping fast for Amy" Geet answered coolly like it was not big matter. 

She was not getting anything from yesterday all girls were being too much excited for today, she is here as body but was least interested for all these. Her chutki is the only reason for her to come here without any fuss and mehendi she couldn't refused her chutki's wish honestly speaking she love this smell so much and the color was too dark.

"Your mehendi was looking soo dark geet" He praised showing her hands to mansee. She kissed her both hands clapped her hands showed her hands to maan. "You also want to put this right?" Mansee nodded excitedly. "Baby I will put this to you ok" Geet offered watching her baby excitement. "Maa ach ach" Mansee tried to formulate words "Achi hai bahut achi hai" Maan pulled geet cheeks mansee also copied his act. He blinked his lashes digesting the fact His name on her hands the feel was so touching exciting. He didn't believed in all these but meera and aniee had filled his ears all these years he knew how much important it is for a girl.

"Acha geet do you know there is saying if mehendi color will get deep dark those will get good hubby or lover will love you more" Maan said looking straight into her eyes. Geet blinked her eyes gapped at him tried to grab meaning of his words it felt too dreamy but she love the feel. "Sachi" She asked feeling excited like small kid. Maan singled her to sit on his side she obeyed cuddled next to him. "Dono ekki hai choo cute" Maan kissed both hugging them close rested his back beds rim.

"haa sach hai baba you  know girls will write boys name on their hands even Maa papa ki naam meera dev ki naam likha" Geet looked at him with cute expressions with disbelief. "I have seen it in articles and in sets all talking about all these. Per muje in sabse koi belief nahi hai. Now I can believe it maine ritzy hath mai bhi dekha amy ki naam kitna cute hai" Geet shared her experience and knowledge with him.
"per ye pyar tho ek joot tha per kya hotha hai muje nahi patha na muje samaj na hai" her voice was icy cold with no emotions he saw glimpse of GK but the pain in her eyes killing his soul. 

"Kuch bathe yuhi samaj hathe hai geet kehneki jaroorath nahi padegi" His voice held soo much of love but she is lost in thinking the facts she had seen in this mean world about love definition. She had seen worst cases of love but Amy- Ritzy Meera - Dev Arjun - Aniee is some what she cont even splend up with any fact she knew. She is lost some where he tightened his hold on her assuring her soul silently he is there for her. 

"Dekho teri hath mai bhi kisi ka naam hai" Maan asked her to search his name. Geet smiled delighfully she is damn curious to know started examine her hands but as light focus was not good she didn't get the name. "You had whole day to search the name don't worry" He cheered her as her face fell down.

"aaj bahut kaas din hai mere liye" Maan said to chane the topic not knowing it will turn out worst "Kya kaas hai aaj?" Geet questioned "Meri cutie pei mere liye fasting kar rahi hai aur mai unkeliye surprise plan kar rahi hu" Maan trying his best to make some sense in her mind.

Her body burned with rage she tried to get away from his hold but maan didn't left her "Acha ye sab chodo suna ki tum fasting kar rahi ho kis keliye" Maan covered up instantly as she is no where getting his words meaning.

"Haan I am keeping fast today aniee asked me to do" Geet said with low voice without meeting his gauge she is feeling low with new info he is also fasting for his cutie pie. "i am keeping fast for my cutie pie  per tum Kiskeliye kar rahi ho?" He tricked his words to make her blunt out the truth. 

She was least interested in his que maan signed tried again to knock her absent mind"Mereliye hogi? Aur?" His words not completed even she parted away from him sat on other side of bed.

"I am not keeping fast for you" she said annoyingly.

He smirked "You are keeping fast and I know it very well" He said with cute grin.

"Aap keliye kyu rakhu mai nahi rakhungi samji aap" She is determined she needs his assurance before she make him aware her state of heart, the heart who is deewani for him. 

"Your cutie pie is there na go and ask her muje kya" She spotted on his face left from there stamping her foot. "Oh no I am trying to do something here but this girl. Damn" Maan was frustrated as everything turning upside down.

"See pari unko kise meri face pe chilla rahi hai MSK ki face pe can you believe it ? aur meri poori bath bhi nahi sunthi hai" Mansee patted his hand like she understood his words. "Kabhi kabhi isa lagtha hai ki you are better than geet you know" Maan pampered her feeling amazed.

"Chalo koi nai hume bahut sare kaam hai aur at evening we had big work to do. Then hume dekhenge ki geet humse door kise jayegi meri bina kise jee payegi" Maan cheered up himself as it was only few hours left for everything to settled up.

Geet walking to and fro in corridor with grumpy face "Samjthi kya hai apne aapko" She cursed maan again "Cutie pie fast whatever" she murmured feeling sad. "Oh no I need to get back from here" Geet thought after her mind calmed down realizing she was in KM right now. She covered her whole face with duppata ran down to stairs with thief steps. "If someone see me here it won't be good for anyone" She thought feeling bit restless. She bumped in to someone as she is looking here and there while going.

"Arey beta teek hona tu" Ranjith voice buzzed in her ears Ranjith helped her to stand straightly as she lost her balance. "Geet chutki warned you right don't go in front of her dad you bumped to him only" Geet felt scared as it was concerned for her chutki. Her fight with maan flew off in air because of present situation.

"Beta you are aniee friend right?" Ranjith enquired trying to recall as he already saw this dress yesterday. "Ji haa wo" words were not coming from her words. 

I cutted off the parts as it came soo long beyond my expectation

Hope you guys will love it and wont be making you all bored of it

Will be happy if I get some useful amount of comments rather than name sake

Sparkle

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god! ye geet kitni budhu hai. maan is giving so many hints to her that she is the one whom he love but geet... she is not understanding this simple fact
awesome update
Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PART 50A !!! OMG.. Pooj.. u reached 50 parts !! 😃 Off course it is a big happiness & achievement !! Congratulations & Thank you for such a beautiful story !!! 👏 This part was sooo cute !! 😛 Maaneet's conversation was really adorable !!! 😳 And Maansee also was there !! They seemed like a perfect family !!  😎 Haiiiyyeee !! Hope it turns into reality soon !!! Geet is a big tubelight !! 😆 Poor Maan..he tried a lot !! Even Maansee understood his plight !! 🤣 OMG !! Yeh kya hogaya ???!!! Geet bumped on Ranjith !!?? 😲 Ab kya hoga !!! I know it..Maaneet are gonna have a bad day !!! 😭
Edited by Nivedithachand - 9 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on 50 updates! 👏 brilliant update! Geet is such a jhalli! she fails 2 understand his hints tht she is the girl! Geet fasting! Maan happy n teases her! her mehendi is dark! update soon! wonderfully written
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...such cute scenes between maneet and mansee...but poor geet not understanding what maan is trying to tell her...and knowing geet how can maan make puzzle and not tell her directly...
scary what is going to happen next