angel_smily

anjalisen85,  jayshu17,  Rocks.Dhara,  Alamelu,  divya22,  harman12

priya_ya1408,  mishtypie,  sanghita0000aparna3011,  envi,  jasika08,

Preeti_Maaneet,  Hanishadevi,  Desire6,  alekhika20,  luv_DD,

nehakapoor7,

ambeern,  monika1992maaneetsangel,  kabslocks,  KINGKHANFAN

vandy28,

-padmarao,  love2_soma,  meena..,  janu_2006

khwaishfan,  lehr_Chinmayi_,  chavvi16,  .DreamCatcher.

taahir004,  priya111111,  dumas,  _BlackPearl_,  tamanna1391,

_CookieMonster_,  -Orchid-_Maaneet_

ILL BE UPDATING IN FEW HOURS😳!!

LOVE

SWETA

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank u gunjar for this lovely banner!!

Thank u guys for all ur love and support !!

PART 18

Cmon maan u can do this...he murmured to himself.. pacing outside geet's room..

Its been a whole week U dint spoke to her...And phir woh minal wala incident se kahi use kuch bura na lage..

Just go and ask her...And phir minal wale baat k liye sorry bhi bol dena..okay ..He brushed his hairs...straighten himself...taking a deep breath...he finally knocked her door..

Geet opened the door and found maan outside...

Maan flashed his smile...he was hell nervous..and so was she..finding him before her...

Geet  smiled..weakly while gripping the her hands tight into fist...to compose herself..

Woh...mai ayan hai..is he here  he blurted out..He mentally whacked himself...Great going u have lost it maan..

Umm..yes he is..sleeping..inside..u wana come in...she uttered..She held the door loosely...maan nodded and came inside..

Both of them settled themselves on opposite couches...

Maan was cursing himself for being so quiet..he just wanted to ask her to be his date for the success party hosted by the sponsors tom night...After lot of contemplating he made his mind up to ask her...They weren't on speaking terms since a week..Though he agreed to give her some time off...he couldn't live without talking to her...

Geet rubbed her hands..together glimpsing him...he seemed in a deep thought..She frowned...and cleared her throat to gain his attention..

Maan raised his head...

Tum..tumhe kuch kehna hai..geet spoke softly..
maan nodded...

Geet..woh.actually..aaj..nah kal..ek party hai..success party hosted by my composers...and..they want me to come...and i was thinking...If..u could..could come with me..as a date..

Geet widen her eyes..

Nahi nahi..i mean..waise wala date nahi just ...as my partner i mean choreographer..woh.they all wish to meet u..and..woh hum ne..last kuch dino se ek bhi rehaersel nahi ki...m sorry for that..isliye I wana make up..dats..dats all...

Great..this sounds acceptable...Maan phew..

Oh..she uttered..

Kal sham ko jana hai...

mAAn nodded..

maan mai  ayan...ko..akele..

nahi geet don't worry..hum ayan ko bhi leke jayenge..offcourse he will come with us...He stated...as a fact he wouldn't leave his champ to attend a party..

Geet gazed him in astonished...

She smiled a little...well then i think i will come with u ...

Really...thanks geet thank u ...He jumped to his feet...contentedly

Yes..maan she nodded...She felt tickled with the thought of spending evening with him...

Maan self-possessed himself...Mouthed thanks

He dragged his legs towards the door..but paused..

He turned...

Um..geet..

Geet lifted her eyes to meet his..

M sorry for today..whatever happened in the studio...the argument with minal..M really sorry

Maan apologized sincerely...

Geet blinked her eyes..in awe...She instantly had layer of tears brimming her eyes..No one had adored ayan this much...

Maan..no..i should express regret for the nuisance that happened because of me and ayan..i was gona meet u and discuss the matter..u should reconsider minal's petrfonrmance with u ...i don't want to cause nay more trouble from my side..and..

No..geet maan suspended in between..

I dint do this because of u..i did this because of ayan...

She look intently at him..

i...wont take anyone behaving crudely or harshly with ayan.. Anger coursed through his veins reminiscing minal's raised hand ..

His jaws uptight and face stern...

I wont let anyone harm him or..he paused and looked direct in her eyes...Or u geet..i promise..

Her eyes flickered with the carious emotions which gushed in her heart..his honestly was visible in his chocolate brown eyes...

Her eyes shinned with a new zeal..

Both were lost in each other's eyes...

Their beautiful moment was disrupted by maan's call..

Umm...uhh he inwardly groaned...annoyed..

It was naina..he shut is eyes in irritation..

U take the call...im..anyways off to sleep...she whispered..biting her lip..awkwardly

He knew she would be calling him to enquire about their meeting...he nodded..and wished her goodnight retreating  back...

I m going to slaughter u naina maan said fuming 

Maan was waiting impatiently in the lobby for ayan and geet..

He was dressed in black..which made him look alluring and sexy..he wasn't dressed in formals..as it was a fun party..

His cell vibrated..he took the call..

Naina what do u want now..Maan spoke irritated with her contsants  calls

Naina giggled...maan itna gussa kyun kar rahe ho..lagta hai geet abhi tak nahi ayi..dont worry girls take time to get ready ...

Naina u...his voice faded...as he gawked the feminine figure descending towards him..

(this is geet's dress ..:D :D)

His eye's popped out..As he gazed her open mouthed..

There  she was clad in a short white dress...with frills. She looked mesmerizing..ayan was dressed in white shirt a funky jacket and denims.. He was holding geet's hand and both were walking towards maan...

Her hair was tied in a bun with a  few flicks falling down..her skin was glimmering..

Her cheek's redden ...and heart beats raced faster...watching his dazed expressions..

Maan was  gazing her completely lost in her beauty...His heart skipped beat as she took the last step and reached before him..He even forgot to breath...

Maan maaan are u der naina screamed...from the other side

Geet chewed her lips...looking down...

Maan couldnt hear anything it was a magical trance ...

Dd..ayan pulled his pants..

No response...

Ayan narrowed his brows...and tugged his pants hard..which bought him back..

Um...uh..

Dd phone....ayan said giggling...

Uh..ha...Maan cut the call..n picked up ayan..

Hey champ...DD see  i m wearing black too he pointed at his jacket..as maan wore a smiliar one..

Geet and maan smiled at his words..

In a way ayan was complimenting maan and geet both..

Maan pulled his cheeks and kissed him..chalo lets go...

Ayan nodded...and smiled broadly

Geet tailed behind them..silent cribbing..

Compliment hi nahi kiya M i not  looking good ..?  she stomped her foot and climbed inside the car..

Maan on one side while geet on the other and ayan in between them..

They reached the party...and the trio got down..

They made the entrance together...Maan holding ayan's hand while her slid his hand on her waist..

Geet shivered..with his assault...

He posed for the cameras...first time today he felt contended with his life..having ayan and geet beside him..

He happily posed for the cameras  let them take a few clicks...

Through out this..geet was feeling shy ...strangely she was uncomfortable at all... while ayan was smiling.. continuously he was liking all the attention they were getting..

Naina and yash stood at a distance watching..the trio..

Naina wiped the tear from the corner of her eyes...Maan's eyes reflected the bliss he was feeling..

Yash wrapped his hand around her...squeezing her slightly..

Lets go naina...

Naina nodded..

They meet geet and maan and all of them socialized with others...

Geet was feeling light after a long time ..it wasn't a typical high class party..people were dancing singhing having fun...

Naina forcefully pulled her on the dance floor and both the girls danced..merrily..the guys along with ayan danced too...

A while later..ayan was feeling sleepy..and soon he dossed off on yash's shoulder..

Geet suggested that she should go back..at the hotel..Since they couldn't move around like this..

Naina noticed the dull face of maan and geet they seem to enjoy each other's company.. Naina knew that by now geet is definitely posses feelings for maan...

Both were playing hide and seek through their eyes...

Hey geet i think..m feeling sleepy too..so y don't i and yash leave the party and will take ayan too..u and maan stay here and enjoy... she implied

Geet tried to protest..nahi...woh..naina aisa..

Cmon..geet maan cant leave the party ..its important and tum bhi uski guest ho how can u leave..dont worry ayan mere pass rahega aaj raat...okay don't worry...please geet

After a lot of efforts naina's plan succeeded and geet agreed ...So Yash , naina left with ayan...giving the love birds some time alone..

Maan and geeet danced together...and enjoyed each other's company...

One of his composers called him and maan sadly excused him self...geeet nodded and let him go...

She went to the bar deciding to have a cold drink..

She odered...her drink and waited for it to arrive...

Maam here u go.. The bartender said...forwarding her drink..

Thanks geet said...and sipped her drink..

She made a face...after a sip..it tasted different...She shrugged her shoulders and drank the whole thing in one go...

Hmm....she licked her lips...

One more she demanded...

Next .she knew...she gulped down 4 glasses of that drink..

She stumbled down...her eyes were drowsy..and legs shaky...

Thank u she mumbled smiling...at the bartender...

She turned her heels...and scanned the room for maan..There he was standing in midst of his composers and few of his fans...

Smiling sheepishly she moved to him..lurching..

Take this...and leave..Minal said smirking...

She thrusted the bundle of notes in his hand...

Thank u ...maam the bartender uttered thankfully

Minal signaled him to leave..

She smiled slyly folding her hands...Ab dekhte maan tum kaise handle karte ho..is mumma ko..Mujhe insuklt kiya tha..mujhe minal ko...huh woh bhi iske liye...ab jhelo tum isee...

Enjoy the party maan singh khurana she whispered gritting her teeth..

PRECAP- KISS ME

Hope u like the update don't forget to hit the chota sa like button and ha..comments bada wala chayie mujhe..hehe !!

Love

sweta

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yey yeye...m frst...🥳
updte is suprb dear./...3d smileys graphics...totlly loved it...3d smileys graphics
love is in air...

plsss updte soon...m loving ds ff alottt

waitin n dreamin...3d smileys graphics

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Loved the update!!
Maan bhai... abh to bol hi do apni feeling. Loved to see Geet and ayan with Maan in party. It was like One happy family.
And now Geet drunk... the precap seems more interesting.

Endgame thumbnail
Amazing update liked maaneet convo maan took geet n aryan on a party geet got drunk precap looks interesting thnx 4 pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow he actually asked her to come
and she came too
though it took him ages to ask her
he was nervous
can you blame him
but glad they had talk about that witch minal
and now she got geet drunk
if she could tell taste ajeeb why did she carry on drinking
but then she didnt know naa there was alcohol in it
poor geet
sorry i mean poor maan
this should be good
maan you didnt compliment her
though we know how she looked right maan
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part dear...maan asked geet for date..geet agreed...maan lost in geet beauty...omg..minal comes here too...she made geet drunk...i think she doesn't know maan well...am sure he will handle geet very nicely...hope ye drunk drama maaneet ko close le aye...continueee soonnn...waiting for maaneet moments.. 😉..
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi ha ab kaun pahel karta hai wo sochne ki baat hai.
aur ye minal ne pani me aag laga hi di but wait minal it will back fire on you -this incident will bring maneet more closer to each other.
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part.. minal again did her dirty work.. precap is superb..
heycookie thumbnail
Wow yaar
amazing
maaneet together in the party !!!
precap seems veryyy interesting..
Can't wait 4 it
pls update nxt a little earlier !!!