Originally posted by: OindrilaVirgoan
arrrey yesss..Taani and Anurag..I know that show..I love Harshad Chopra..such a gentleman..I rewatched all the Radhav Sia scenes two days back..they are adorable..I loved him since his Ali days in LRL!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: OindrilaVirgoan
arrrey yesss..Taani and Anurag..I know that show..I love Harshad Chopra..such a gentleman..I rewatched all the Radhav Sia scenes two days back..they are adorable..I loved him since his Ali days in LRL!!
LOL tbh i don't know magur maach and that sounds kinda alarming :P
tia suggested i might mean the hindi word for crocodile but i was convinced there is some word for whale or mechafish or something that sounds like this...i am insaneaieee jol/paani - east/west distinction, love it! 😃
That was Dushto bum in the end!
Originally posted by: -Martinski-
OMG HIGH FIVE !!!!! SAME HERE I LOVE HIM <3And i saw Raghav sia stuff tooo!!!LRL <3
Originally posted by: OindrilaVirgoan
High 5 😆Raghav Sia are adooorable..I only watch their scenes..didn't watch the show loool 😆and LRL was gold!!
Originally posted by: -Martinski-
I loved that show from april 9th Raghav's entry<3 but after they both lefr blah but yeahYou should join Ragahav Sia FC also ! I posted so many gifs there hah
BenHingLish is my favourite languageee :D
i just got what's app and i have no idea what i am doingPM if you want to...add me? is that how it works?LOOPY MINA IS LOOPY