geetmerly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
omg did dev see geet with maan ?😲
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear
Seriously I hate dev his thoughts to torture geet mentally and physically and what he is doing he ruined a girl's life marrying her when he knows the truth of himself
Hope whatever maan had plan for dev will be successed
Continue soon
geetmerly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Dev is so bad 
Poor geet , dev has ruined by marrying her
what will be  maan's next move 
pls contd soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Loved it ...

Thanks for the update...

Continue soon...
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
superb update dear, hope geet stay with maan
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part.. idiot dev.. maan wants geet as his companion..
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome parts..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear,,
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanx a lot dearies for loving the previous part.
All your likes and comments motivates me to cont. writing.
Here enjoy this part.

Chap-5

'ok..ok calm down geet, i was on the panic mode instantly when i came to the conclusion that i was being kidnapped by that devil maan singh khurana, as soon as i got up. I was shocked to hell, and then one by one the memories of the night few hours back came rushing inside my mind. The devil he is, he just kidnapped me from my house. How dare he? What does he think of himself huh? He had really tested my patience to the limit. He literally threw me over the edge and so I did what i had wanted for long, i screamed my lungs out while throwing his things here and there. I would create such a havoc in his life now, that he would himself throw me out of his house and life. Tonight i am going to show the devil my bratty self. And i did. Only to be halted as soon as i witnessed the sight in front of me. There he was standing with his arms locked together, in all his naked glory. only with a towel hanging from below his waist. And he was dripping wet. The water droplets glorifying his physique like pearls, making it more tempting and exotic to look at.'

'Close your mouth geet, otherwise i won't mind tasting your tongue with mine.' the devil he was spoke in his husky voice.

'So, you like what you see huh?' the devil asked me.

'Ohhh please I have seen better.' i shrugged nonchalantly.

'Really who?'

'Of course my husband.' I lied through my teeth.

'Ohhh that's why you were screaming in your dreams...'Ohhh maan please, more..i need more'. So now as far as i know its me. 

'How dare you?' with that i threw a vase towards him, which he easily dodged away.

And like a prey of the predator in a moment i was pinned down to the bed instantly.

'What are you doing? Leave me.'

'Never. Just a few hours ago you were enjoying my touch. And i know you love being devoured through your tantalizing globes. These are really sensitive and mine.' He was massaging my twins a he spoke. And damn i was loosing my control, how could he do this with his one touch , his one husky voice.

'So, tell me geet, what do you want? should i lick them? tease them or massage them? tell me what you want geet.' his husky queries were arousing me once again. And i was loosing my senses once again. And i just couldn't let it happen so with all my will power i pushed him and ran away from him. Getting inside the washroom. I locked it instantly. And i could hear his chuckle. 

'I hate you maan singh khurana.'

'No, geet you don't. And by the way your twins tastes delicious and your moan makes me hard.'

'You are a devil. I hate yiu, i hate you, i hate you.' And with that i tore my nighty away throwing it and turned the shower to wipe out his touch from my body.

'Try as much as you geet, my touch is a part of your soul. You won't be able to wipe it.'

'His words left a deep impact and it hit me like a brick. Turning around i faced the mirror and what I saw left me speechless. There was a woman who was glowing from head to toe. Her eyes were sparkling, cheeks covered in red hue, pink lips, swollen nubs. She looked graciously gorgeous. A woman in true sense, a woman glowing in love. And that woman was me, GEET.'

'No, it couldn't be love, its just lust you are feeling geet. Your physical need is turning you insane geet. And you have to control your desire. You can't let that devil mark you like this, leaving you burning in need and desire.'

'Oh goddd what i was turning into. My life was a mess, i was a mess. Along with the water cascading from my body, my tears also mingled with it. But the truth was that i was loving this new GEET. And i wanted it desperately. I wanted to be loved and cherished. It was a sin, i wanted to commit. I was a virgin, still after 3 years of my marriage, and i wanted to loose it to my soul-mate.  But i knew this is going to be a virgin's wife sin, condemned by the society. Still i wanted to commit it. Leaning on the wall finally my heart broke out to the heart wrenching sobs.'

'GEET, please open the door. Let me in.'

'NO, go away maan.'

'Geet, either you let me in. Or?'

'Do whatever you want, i don't care.'

'I knew she was in pain, and i wanted to take it away. The truth will be painful, but then the truth is always painful, after which happiness brings glorious lights with it. With that i opened the door with the spare remote and the sight in front of me shocked me to the core. My geet was leaning on the wall, under the shower shivering like hell. And she was loosing consciousness. I quickly turned the tap off. And grabbing a towel wrapped her body in it, making my way outside with her carrying in my arms like a bride, my bride.'

'Geet wake up, open your eyes.'

'Mmm, maan'

'As i wiped her body and made her wear a bathrobe, she hugged me instantly, and i knew she needed my warmth. Tucking her inside the blanket. I switched on the heater and then got inside as she never left my hand. The moment i entered inside the blanket she hugged me tightly like her life depended on me. Just like mine depended on her. In fact my entire existence, the meaning of my life depended on her. And so i hugged her back taking her in my warm embrace. And we hit the peaceful sleep together.'

'The same time a message beeped on maan's mobile courtesy dev.'

So dearies this is it for today.
Do drop ur likes and comments.
For PMS buddy me or BOOKMARK this thread.
T.c.
xoxo.

Edited by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_ - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh dear
well this was bound to happen
and it did happen
all this is too much for her
though she wants it
it still is wrong