Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome part... i want to see armaan reaction when he came to know about whole truth... plese update soon:-)
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
D part ws beautifully written 
continue soon
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful story, 👏👏
Just started reading it,
Riddhima is diagnosed with cancer???😲😲
What will be Armaan's reaction?
Continue soon, waiting for the next part.
Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
sybarite1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
amazing updates...
nice twist...
riddhima should tell everything to armaan...
but I guess...her stand is also understandable if viewed from her pov...
cont soon
RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Oh my god...its unbelievable yr u put such a horrible twist yr.. What would b armaan reaction now and rahul no doubt v supporting character in this fic .. Yr fabulous part it was plxxx post next part soon...
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Note

Hello everyone;
thank you for the lovely response, support and comments! 
Actually I am here to say a few things on the on going track. I am no good in medical studies; so all that I will be writing in upcoming updates will be as much as I've read on the disease; so kindly forgive if anything irrelevant to the disease!

And I know most of you are upset that she is unhappy and they are not having any happy moments; but let me tell you all that even though the upcoming parts might be a little sad sad; but there are AR moments in store for sure!

And those who want me to make her get well soon and everything happy happy; guys I'll only say that everything can't be always goody goody right? Fir story bhi monotonous ho jaayegi! Only after you see the dark can you know the importance of light! So I assure you; ki jitna upset and dukhi dukhi I am making you guys utna hi happy happy also I'll only make you all by the end! ;)

I'll make sure that their confrontation and confession is worth a read; but usse pehle as the story demands thoda rona dhona is jaruri! So till then bear with me a little guys ;p
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 16

Doctor's words kept ringing in his ears. She was found no where as he came down so he quickly rushed back to Mallik mansion.

As expected he found her sitting in her room crying over her fate.

Ra: Riddhima; tum bohot badi galti kar rahi ho!

R: Tum...tum yaha bhi aa gaye? Aakhir chahte kya ho tum mujhse? Ab toh sara sach pata chal gaya hoga na tumhe; toh ab peecha kyu nahi chodte mera...chale jao...chale jao yaha se...leave me alone...Go away...

She sat down on the floor crying her heart out. He felt very bad as he saw her vulnerable state. He knew it must have been hard on her part; but what she chose to do was not the solution.

He somehow gained some courage and sitting besides her hugged her. She was devastated he knew; and she needed a shoulder to cry on for the moment. And who better can a friend do this! She for once let her defences fall and cried and cried endlessly.

R: Mere saath aisa kyun hua Rahul. Ab main...main Armaan se...ye sab kaise kahungi...Armaan...mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge...

Rahul made her drink some water and somehow quietend her after a while.

Ra: Riddhima tum Armaan se baat karke toh dekho!

R: Main aisa nahi kar sakti; vo mujhe surgery karvane ke liye kahenge...main jaanti hu...

Ra: Aur us main galat hi kya hai? Agar tum surgery se theek ho sakti ho;toh fir ye surgery kyun nahi karvana chahti tum?

R: Tum nahi samjhoge Rahul;
bas main ye surgery nahi karvana chahti.

Dekho tum please is sab main mat padho.

Please just forget everything; 
main nahi chahti ki meri vajah se tum dono ki dosti main koi darar aaye Rahul.

Mujhe shayad dur hona hi hai;
par jab main unke paas na hui; toh main chahti hu kit um unhe sambhalo!

Tum dono ki dosti meri vajah se; meri jhut ki vajah se tute hue nahi dekhna chahti main!

Ra: Par tum...ye sab kyun kar rahi ho? 
Tum aise apni zindagi ka majaak kyu bana rahi hu;
Armaan ke barein main bhi toh kuch socho!
Uska kya hoga; uski marji; uski khushi ke barein main bhi toh socho!

R: Nahi Rahul; unki har khushi mere liye meri zindagi se badkar hai. Agar main unse dur ho jaungi; toh I am sure ki unhe mujhse behter koi aur ladki jaarur milegi.

Maine bohot koshish ki Rahul; ki main usi din unse dur chali jau; jis din mujhe ye sach pata chala; par nahi juta paayi itni himmat.
Armaan bohot ache hai Rahul. Unhe mera har dard; har takleef samajh aa jati hai! Vo mera bohot khayal rakhte hai. Meri choti si chot ke liye pareshaan ho jate hai;
Ye sach batakar main unhe itni badi pareshani main nahi dal sakti!

Maine socha toh nahi tha par...
Main...

Main Armaan se pyaar karne lagi hu Rahul!

Main unhe takleef main nahi dekh sakti.

Ra: Nahi Riddhima; tum jhut bol rahi ho! Tum usse pyaar kar hi nahi sakti...kyunki tum agar use pyaar karti toh ye operation karvati. Tum apni zindagi aise daav pe nahi lagati! Jab tum achi tarah jaanti ho ki vo tumhare begair kabhi khush nahi rahega fir bhi!

Use itni achi tarah se jaanti ho; toh kya ye nahi jaanti ki agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh vo kabhi bhi kisi aur ladki ko apni zindagi main accept nahi kar paayega!

Vo tumhare alaawa kisi aur ke barein main soch hi nahi sakta Riddhima!
Ye bhi toh socho ki uska kya; vo bhi toh tumse pyaar...

R: Nahi Rahul;
 main maanti hu ki vo ek bohot ache insaan hai. Bohot khayal rakhte hai mera.

Par vo mujhse pyaar nahi karte Rahul! Unhone khud mujhse kaha tha; vo toh is pyaar vyaar ko maante hi nahi. Vo kabhi kisise pyaar nahi kar sakte Rahul. Aur ye unhone khud bohot pehle hi mujhe bata diya tha .

Isi liye toh aaj tak maine kabhi apne dil ki baat unhe nahi batayi!

Ra: Vo idiot kuch nahi jaanta Riddhima. Kuch bhi bakwaas karta rehta hai! Main jaanta hu vo tumse kitna pyaar karta hai; vo tumhare begair jee nahi paayega Riddhima...

R: Please Rahul ye jhuti umeedein mat jagaon mujh main;
aur vaise bhi ab toh koi faayda bhi nahi in baton ka!

She cleared her tears and spoke with determination filled voice;
Tum bas unse kuch nahi kahoge! Waqt aane par unhe sab bata dungi main; par tab tak tumhe meri kasam hai Rahul; tum unse kuch bhi nahi kahoge!

Ra: Tumne mujhe apni kasam main baandh toh liya Riddhima; par itna samajh lo ki tumhara faisla main badal ke rahunga! Aur rahi baat pyaar ki; toh vo toh Armaan tumse karta hi hai!

Aur pyaar ki kabhi haar nahi hoti Riddhima! Tumhari kasam todne ki koshish toh main nahi karunga par phir bhi; I promise ki tumhara operation ho; aur Armaan hi vo karvaye ye main dekh kar rahunga!

Riddhima was baffled; though Rahul had kept her promise; but his challenging look and determined words did tell her that he was upto something. He wasn't going to let go so easy!

Next entire day Riddhima kept wondering what was going on in Rahul's mind. She had made him promise so he wouldn't tell Armaan anything; but then what was he upto. Her brain had reached a frozen state. Where she already was sick and tired of hiding her pain and any signs that she was suffering from a deadly disease from Armaan; now this new problem had arised.

Around 6pm Armaan was back and Rahul followed! She had started fearing his presence now.

A: Riddhima please mere liye ek strong coffee laogi? It was hell tiring day!

R: Jee abhi laati hu; tab tak aap jakar fresh ho jaaiye.

She frowned as Rahul looked pretty normal. He even gave her a smile; and a wide one! She was too tired of guessing his gestures; so completely ignoring him she just went ahead to make a coffee for Armaan.

Armaan settled on the sofa cherishing his coffee;
Haan toh bol na Rahul; tu kya keh raha tha?

R: Umm...Rahul sorry main tumhe poochna hi bhul gayi; tum...tum kuch loge? Chai; coffee?

Ra: Nahi Jerry; I am ok; don't need anything; par tumne apni davai toh le li na?

Her smile was wiped off in a second. Armaan who was busy relishing his coffee was now very attentive towards the conversation!

A: Davai?? Riddhima ko davai kyun leni thi? Aur kaisi davai?

R: Haan...Rahul; tum ye kya keh rahe ho?

She fumbled at his direct question; but she knew she had to handle the situation!

Ra: Arey; bhul gayi? Vohi dawai jo kal tumne li thi nikalte waqt!

What was he doing? Wasn't he supposed to be mum about this topic. Any anyways she didn't but any medicine yesterday; and for sure not in his presence! Then what was he even talking about!!

Ra: Tch...tum bhi na Jerry. Kitne tension paal liye hai sir pe; nai? Don't worry Armaan kuch nahi kahega!

A: Kya nahi kahunga main? Kis barein main batayega bhi!

Ra: Arey vo kal...

R: Rahul tum...

Ra: Arey I know Armaan nai datega tumhe! Vo Armaan kuch khaas nahi bas...

He purposely left the sentence hanging and looked at her and all he could see was her perspired forehead and eyes filled with fear. This wasn't what he wanted; but to reach his destination; she had to go through this! Afterall she had made him tongue tied about her health; so he had to use some other way to come out with things!

A: Ab bol bhi...

Ra: Kuch nahi Tommy; vo kal ise thoda sir dard tha; toh vohi pooch raha tha ki isne dawai toh le li na!

Riddhima sighed in relief that atleast he hadn't blurted anything; but then she forgot that what he said was enough to get Armaan worried.

A: Riddhima? Tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi? Tumhara sir dard kar raha tha?

R: Vo...umm...

She did not know what to say! Rahul had bluntly lied; but she couldn't pinpoint why!

Nahi Armaan...aisi koi baat nahi hai!

Ra: Arey jhut kyu bol rahi ho Jerry? Sach maan bhi lo!

R: Kaisa sach? Main bilkul theek hu!

She snapped back wanting to shut him up instantly!

Ra: Haan toh abhi theek ho; par kal toh nahi thin a; isi liye pooch raha hu!

A: Riddhima stop glaring at him. Vo toh usne bata diya is liye; varna tum toh kabhi apna mu hi nahi kholti!

R: Armaan aisi baat nahi hai; vo...

A: Toh phir kaisi baat hai? Are you saying Rahul jhut bol raha hai?

She couldn't even tell him that Rahul was actually lying. The way Rahul had said things; there was no way she could prove he was lying. And to convince Armaan was out of question; because there was no justification to why his best friend would lie about her health. Doesn't make any sense right?

A: Ab tum kuch bologi bhi Riddhima?

Ra: Oye Tom; vo kya bolegi ab? Tu aise us pe tut padta hai ghusse se; isi liye toh vo bechari tujhe ye sab nahi bata pati! Dar gayi hogi vo...

A: Just shut up Rahul! What do you expect; uske sir main dard hai toh kya use shabasi du?

R: Armaan aap please shant ho jaaiye; aisi koi baat nahi hai. Aur Rahul please; main Armaan se kyu darungi!

She glared at Rahul telling him to back off right that moment. But he simply smirked showing he cared less about her warnings;
Darasal Armaan; baat sirf itni si hai ki mujhe bas thoda sa dard tha. Dupaher ko dhup main ghar se nikli thi shayad isi liye; ab ye sab aapko kaha batau! Aapko pehle hi office ke itne tension hote hai.

Aur maine aapse kal kaha toh tha na ki main thak gayi thi isi liye Mom Dad se milne nahi gayi. Actually vo muskaan se milne ke baad main thak gayi thi toh dawai kha kar so gayi; toh nahi gayi ghar.

A: Haan par Riddhima tumhe apna khayal rakhna chahiye na! Aaj kal bohot sari complaints hai tumhare health ki! Aise kaise chalega batao?Aur fir tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi!

R: Armaan main bilkul theek hu; aap please tension mat leejiye. Aur aap toh Spiky ko jaante hi hai na; vo aise hi aapko tang kar raha hai. Aap aaram se coffee peejiye apni; thandi ho rahi hai! Meri chinta mat keejiye; I am fine!

Before Armaan could retort he got a call and he went out to talk. 
Riddhima had to clear things out. Here she thought he would help her to be closer to Armaan; but he was doing the exact opposite!

R: Ye sab kya hai Rahul? I thought you promised me...

Ra: Uh uh...1 minute Jerry; get your facts correct! Tumne JABARDASTI mujhe kasam di thi; maine tumse wada nahi kiya tha!

R: Par tumne Armaan se jhut kyu bola?

Ra: Ye tum mujhse pooch rahi ho; tum khud bhi toh vohi kar rahi ho Riddhima!

R: I have my reasons Rahul! 

Aur baat ko badlo mat; Why are you doing this? Kyu jhut bola tumne? Mujhe kab sir dard ho raha tha?

Ra: I know Riddhima; you were ok yesterday; but I can't say that guarantedly about tomorrow right?

R: Rahul tum...

Ra: Mrs. Riddhima Mallik; yahi jaanna chahti ho na ki ye sab main kyu kar raha hu! Toh suno.
Tumne mujhe use sach chupane ke liye kaha hai na; toh vohi toh main kar raha hu!

Maine use koi sach nahi bataya Riddhima.

And...don't you know dost jo bhi kare us main uska saath dena chahiye. 
Toh kyunki aaj kal tum Armaan se jhut pe jhut bol rahi ho; toh maine socha why not add one more to the list!

R: Tum kehna kya chahte ho?

Ra: Yahi ki riddhima; ab se main bhi Armaan se jhut hi bolunga; kyunki aajkal tumhe sach se allergy jo ho gayi hai. Par tumhare aur mere jhut main ek chota sa difference hai...

Tum jhut bol rahi ho usse sach chupane ke liye; par main usse jhut bolunga sach saamne lane ke liye!

Yaad hai maine tumse ek aur promise kiya tha ki main jaldi hi tumhara operation karvake rahunga; with Armaan's consent! Toh bas...
samajh lo; naa main tumhara vada todunga; na apna!!

Saying that he winked and zoomed out of the house.

Riddhima just kept staring at his retreating back. She was too stunned to react. What wrong had she ever done? Why couldn't he just keep mum for a few days? What was he planning to do?

She could feel sudden pain arise in her lower stomach. That was her cue to have her evening dose. She quickly ran upstairs before Armaan could come back. She gulped down the pills emptying a huge glass of water.

She had expected some relief; but the next moment she started feeling nauseatic. She rushed to the wash basin and puked till she felt horrible cramps in her stomach. It was difficult for her to stand anymore.

She could see the sweat forming on her forehead. Her hands were trembling; while she had absolute no control over her breathing. It had grown rapid.

But the thing that she feared the most was; the blood stains! Yes she had puked some blood as well; and that was really not a good sign.

She remembered her doctor warning her to inform him immediately if she had ever puked of blood. She thought of calling him instantly; but her body had dejected!

She couldn't gather strength to even stand straight; how was she supposed to walk all the way outside and call him. Everything around her started blacking out. She closed her eyes tightly; gripping the counter hard she made an effort to come back to her senses.

Armaan was home! Any minute he could walk inside the room. And after what Rahul had told him; she couldn't afford looking even a tit bit unwell in front of him!

Taking support of things she somehow reached the door; but her knees finally gave up. So she just slid down and sat touching her back to the door. She looked up at the ceiling praying silently to that almighty watching everything quietly; to have some mercy on her.

After a matter of 10 minutes; she felt a little better. She could feel the surroundings getting clearer; her hands had stopped trembling; and she thought that she could make her way out.

Putting in all her strength she stood up and looked at the mirror. Flashing an adequate amount of water; good enough to wasg off her tiredness; she walked out of the washroom.

Making sure Armaan wasn't seen anywhere around; she instantly picked her cell and made a quick call to her doctor!

But to her luck she heard a female voice;

R: Hello...can I please speak to Dr.Modi?

Other side: I am sorry ma'am he's out for some emergency; he won't be back for atleast a week!

R: But...umm...can I get any of his personal number?

Other side: Sure ma'am; but ma'am sir hasn't carried his cell phone as it had some problems. He is attending all his emergencies through the pager.

But for meanwhile; all his cases are beign handled by Dr. Agarwal; if you want I can give you his...

R: No it's fine...thanks!

She knew that another doctor would raise another set of questions for her.

Riddhima couldn't have felt any more helpless. Her deteriorating health had turned the situations even more complicated. She had some handelled the situation for now; but what if tomorrow Armaan was right in front and she was again in such a break down moment? What would she do then?

She remembered an SOS tablet that she was been prescribed; and to her luck she had already bought it. She quickly grabbed her hand bag and gulped the tablet.

Armaan entered the room and found her back towards him.
Ye Rahul achanak kyu...

Even before he could complete his sentence he found her turning back startled at his presence. The hand bad slipped out of her hands and landed on the floor.

Her face again looked tensed!

A: Kya hua Riddhima? Tum aisa chauk kyu gayi; main hu!

R: Umm...haan? Nahi vo...
aap aise achanak aa gaye; toh...

She grabbed her bag from the floor and placed it safely inside her wardrobe. However she tried she knew her face looked tired; and anyways she still felt a little giddy. She was pretty sure Armaan was no blind to miss all of that; so before he could question she herself informed him;

R: Armaan...kya hai na kal raat ko meri neend theek se poori nahi ho payi; toh main thodi der so jau? Actually mujhe bohot neend aa rahi thi toh...

Agar aapko kuch chahiye ho toh...

A: Haan haan Riddhima go get some sleep; vaise mujhe toh kuch chahiye nahi; par abhi kuch der main dinner...

Chalo koi baat nahi; tum so jao main tumhe baad main utha dunga!

R: Nahi...mujhe kuch khaas bhuk nahi...

A: Chup chap jaake so jao; mujhe tumhare khane ke nakhre nahi sunne ab! Main tumhe kuch der baat utha dunga; aur tum mere saath dinner karogi achi tarah se; samjhi?

R: Har baat main jid... aur ghussa!

A: Ab tumhare jaisi biwi ho toh ek bechara bhola bhala pati aur kare bhi kya?

R: Aapse kisne kaha aap bhole bhale ho?

He raised his brow at that with no sign of smile on his face. She instantly hit the bed and pulled her blanket; but did not keep herself from showing her tongue; teasing him!

He simply smiled at her childish antics. Kissing her forehead lightly; he covered her properly with the blanket;
Sleep tight!

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update 
Beech beech mein cute se AR moments are like cherry on cake 
Awesome 
Ab Rahul hai toh kaisa darr 
Bass jaldi armaan ko pata chale sab phir ridhima ka dard kam hojayega 
Felt sad reading ridhima 's condition as how she calmed herself in the bathroom 
Tch.
So sad 
Btw i too dnt knw much abt medical field 
Hihihi 
Same pinch 
Update soon 
Take care
Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 9 years ago
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nahiii itna rona dhonaaa.. Arey reham kro.. Real lyf mai b wo loug rulaa rahey hai.. Ithey toh baksh dou hm bachu ko..
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahaa Rahul is so damn cunning ryt now bt i lyk hsi this stupid nature..
Ridhima is damn confused n stupid person.. She thinks Arman nvr loves her then why Arman cares for her .. Bewakoof.. Arman is usual lapata.. Arey biwi beemar hai kuch toh akal use kr mere Arman.. Intrsting n loved it.. Update maha double soon.. I m waiting..