Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey this update too nothing is revealed. Let ridz herself tell armaan whatever is d matter instead of Rahul.
N plz no more suspense.
RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Plxxx update dedo yr eagerly waiting...
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 15

He instantly moved up and sitting next to her held her cheeks.
Riddhima I am sorry; but I didn't want to...listen I was just...teasing you! I am sorry if that made you uncomfortable...
Riddhima...
are you listening?

She came out of her thoughts as he caressed her cheek calling her out desperately trying to comfort her. 
What was she supposed to tell him now? And how was she going to stop Rahul from blurting anything in front of Armaan!

A: Riddhima...please say something!

R: Armaan...vo...umm; main bohot thak gayi hu; sona chahti hu.
A: See...this is what I am talking about. Kuch din phle tak tum mere saath time spend karne ke liye jid karti thi; aur ab jab main khud tumse baat kar raha hu toh tum mujhse bhag rahi ho!

Kyu Riddhima? What is it that's bothering you? Kya chupa rahi ho tum mujhse?

The nervousness was back and he could see her fiddling with her fingers. That frown reappearing on her forehead and by her look he could bet that she was trying to think of what to say!

He pulled her closer by her waist and caressing it kissed her forehead lightly. Holding her chin up he questioned her directly;
Are you tired of being alone the entire day Riddhima? Ya fir tum in sab ghar ke kamo se tang aa gayi ho? Naaraz ho kisi baat se? Ghussa ho? Hmm?
Jo kuch bhi hai bolo; aise chup mat raho please!

R: Armaan...

A: Hmmm...I am listening.

R: Vo...main; mujhe bas;
 I was a little upset.

A: Hmm...ok; but about what?

She looked up at him but regretted doing so as she could find pure concern filled in them How bad she felt at the moment could never be measured on any scale! Here he was doing his best to cheer her up; and all she could do in return was LIE!

A: Kya hua...kaha kho gayi; aage bolo na!

She instantly looked away and continued;
Armaan; main Mom dad ko bohot miss kar rahi thi!

He was stumped to hear her reason would be an understatement.

R: Bohot din unse mili nahi...toh bohot low feel kar rahi thi. Isi liye shayad; pata nahi aapko kya kuch keh diya. Subah bhi...

A: Wait a minute. That's it?
You were missing your parents?

Toh fir usme chupane ki kya baat thi; why didn't you tell me straight away?

R: ... Pata nahi...vo...aap bhi aaj kal deri se aa rahe the; you also were busy...toh mujhe ...

A: Rddhima; you know you are crazy right?

I mean itni si baat ke liye mujhe pareshaan kar diya tha tumne!
Main busy tha toh kya hua; mujhse keh deti na; main kaunsa tumhe mana kar deta unse milne se! And I understand; tum ghar pe din bhar akeli bore...

R: Nahi Armaan; aisa kuch nahi hai. Mujhe bas unki yaad aa rahi thi; par mujhe aur koi shikayat nahi hai. Main yaha bohot khush hu; is ghar main; aapke saath!

He couldn't help but smile at the innocent way she had cleared his doubt!But still...

Somewhere deep down he had a feeling that this was not all; there was something more to it; but thinking that there was no reason she would lie to him he just bought whatever she said. Afterall he did trust her. If there was something she would have told him straight away!

A: Acha? Theek hai; chalo koi baat nahi; main kal subah office jaate waqt tumhe ghar drop kar dunga. Agar tum chaho toh vaha 2 din...

R: Nahi...

She cut him instantly again taking him by surprise.

Mera matlab; iski koi jarurat nahi hai Armaan. Darasal kal mujhe Muskaan se milne jaana hi tha; toh pehle main usse mil lungi; fir aate waqt ghar chali jaungi.

A: Haan toh main...

R: Main khud chali jaungi Armaan; vaise bhi mujhe late jaana hai; aapke office jaane ke baad aap...

She gasped looking at something leaving her sentence hanging.
A: Kya hua?

She lifted her hand and caressed a small red mark which looked like a pretty deep cut near his throat.

R: Ye kya hai Armaan? Aapko toh chot lagi hai.

He held her hand as she was busy examining the wound and smiled at her.
Riddhima ye do din purani chot hai! Tum ab dekh rahi ho?

R: Do din se...par

A: Arey kuch nahi relax Riddhima; bas shave karte waqt kat gaya tha. It's almost healed don't worry. Chalo let's go to sleep; weren't you sleepy few minutes back!

He chuckled at her walking towards the bed.

But Riddhima stood still on her place as she was guilty as charged. His words made her realize that from past few days; she was so busy in her own mess that she had completely ignored him. She could remember the way he would be staring at her when they had their breakfast silently. The way he kept an eye on if she was eating her dinner properly.

But she remained oblivious to everything intentionally. She felt bad for her behaviour. A sudden guilt churned inside her stomach.

Without wasting a second; she walked up to him and hugged him from behind. He hadn't committed any mistake. Why would he suffer? Why should he be all worried and concerned?

He did not deserve to go through all this just because she couldn't tell him the truth!

He held her hands that were against his chest and tried to turn around; but her grip seemed firm.

A: Riddhima? Kya hua?

R: I am sorry Armaan; I was so occupied in my own emotions; ki maine aapko itne din se ignore kiya. Pata nahi aapke saath kitni galat tarike se pesh aayi...aur...

He instantly turned around and held her face;
Hey...it's alright! Don't be sad now; just smile come on.

Only wrong that you did was you kept me deprived from that amazing smile of yours from so many days. 

Chalo mujhe ek acchi si smile do ab!

She obliged and gave him a small smile but a genuine one.

A: Hmm that's like my Riddhima! Now enough talks; let's go to sleep; main bhi bohot thak gaya hu!

The night was a long one. For the first time in her life she dreaded the upcoming day. How was she going to convince Rahul; what was she going to say to him? How was she supposed to stop him?

All these thoughts were haunting her. But after a while; as she looked up at Armaan and saw him sleeping calmly; she forgot about her worries instantly.
He looked so serene. How would he take it? Would he ever forgive her for hiding this truth? Would he forgive after knowing her decision?

He surely wouldn't!

But she couldn't afford to blurt it out. After all letting him know the truth was risky. He would never understand her decision and would surely oppose her. She just couldn't let that happen. He deserved happiness; he deserved every single happiness; and she would never tolerate anybody or anything coming in the way. Be it herself!

She placed her head against his chest and as a reflex his arm snaked her waist bringing her closer. She just laid silently hearing his heartbeats as that gave her the much needed relief!

---------------------------

Armaan was busy buttoning up his shirt when all of a sudden he found her walking out of the room completely ignoring his presence while her face was tensed!  
He followed her quietly and found her breathing a sigh of relief as she reached downstairs. There was nothing down there; not even a single person. Then what made her sigh? She was relieved about NOT finding anybody in the living room? Was it? Why?

He was thinking to himself when he got his answers! Just the next moment he found Rahul entering their house and the colour from Riddhima's face drained away.

Now that was something new! He was the one she did not want to see? But why? He quietly walked down as none of them uttered a single word. And to his surprise Rahul's eyes twinkled as he found Armaan walking his way. It looked as if he was here to see Armaan!

Ra: Hey Armaan! How are you? Everything fine?

His questions were quiet normal; but the way he asked it seemed as though he was trying to figure out something!

A: Ya I'm good! Kya baat hai; aaj badi jaldi aa gaya tu?

Ra: Haan...actually tu theek hai...I mean...how's life; anything new?

A: Abey Rahoool; tujhe kya hua hai? Roz toh milta hai mujhse; aise ek din main meri zindagi main kya naya ho jayega!

He sat down chuckling which confirmed that Riddhima had told him absolutely nothing!

He looked up at Riddhima and found her pleading through her eyes to not tell Armaan anything! But all he could do was give her a disapproving look. Hw was so not going to be with her in this. Armaan HAD to know the truth!

Ra: Armaan...mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni thi!

But Armaan looked busy in his newspaper to pay attention to his words. SO just gave a small;
Hmm...

Rahul snatched the paper from his hand and kept it away.
Main yaha itni jaroori  baat kar raha hu tujhse aur tujhe apne newspaper ki padi hai!

Armaan instantly was all ears to what Rahul was saying; as usually he would never dare snatch something; specially a newspaper from his hands. Also his voice seemed too serious to ignore him.

A: Okay...I am sorry. Bol na kya baat hai?

Ra: Armaan kal...

R: Arey Rahul tum log kaha batao main lag gaye; pehle nashta kar lo na maine ...

Ra: Nahi...mujhe pehle ARmaan se baat karni hai; aur aaj main baat karke rahunga Riddhima!

Ra: Dekh Armaan; vaise toh ye baat Riddhima...

R: Rahul please...

Armaan just sat there watching these two having a silent argument as Rahul tried to say something.

A: Ye ho kya raha hai yah ape? And Riddhima why aren't you letting him speak?

R: Dekhiye na Armaan; main kal se Rahul ko bol rahi hu par ye meri baat hi nahi maan raha!

Vo Armaan main soch rahi thi agar aapki koi jaroori meeting vegera na ho toh kya breakfast ke baad Rahul mere saath chal sakta hai.
Mujhe ...vo Rahul ko Muskaan se milwana tha. 

Vo kya hai na jab se maine use ye bataya hai ki ye bohot achi poems likhta hai; tabse vo Rahul se milna chahti hai! Vo usne iski kuch kavitaye padhi bhi thi na; aur use poems ka bohot shauk hai toh...

A: Ooo... Rahoool teri admirer tujhse milna chahti hai aur tu mana kar raha hai!
Tu kabse itna acha chance chodne laga?

Rahul stared at Riddhima as she lied bluntly leaving him bowled! He had never even heard Muskaan's name before; and when did she read his poems?

Ra: Armaan tu meri baat sun...

A: Arey chala ja na Rahul; vaise bhi sari meetings toh 3 baje ke baad hai; tab tak tu aa ja vapas.

Ra: Par...

R: Please Rahul; mana mat karo.

Rahul was left astound to say anything. He had never in his wildest dreams thought; that Riddhima would lie such a big time! He simply wanted to spill the truth in front of Armaan; but as he saw Riddhima desperately trying to hide it from him; he had to know what was the reason!

Why would she not let Armaan know about this? There had to be a big reason; and he hoped it was valid too!

Somehow all of them finished their breakfast and Armaan was all set to leave. He took his keys and wallet from her and held her hand.

A: If you feel like staying back with your Mom Dad; you can. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai theek hai? Par jab main sham ko lautu toh I hope I just see you smiling! I don't want you to be upset about anything!

She simply nodded her head and smiled at him.

He gave a soft peck on her forehead and hugged her tightly and left bidding her bye.

As she walked back inside the house she saw Rahul waiting for her; his face clearly demanding answers!

Ra: SO...
Your friend wants to meet me huh? Really Riddhima?

I don't believe it. Tum Armaan se itna bada jhut kaise bol sakti ho? Ek tohh pehle hi use ye sach bata nahi rahi ki...

R: Rahul please; tum is sab main mat padho! Main nahi chahti ki meri vajah se tumhare aur Armaan ke beech koi problem ho!

Ra: Problem toh tum create kar rahi ho Riddhima; mujhe use sach batane se rok kar!

R: Tum jo chahe samjho; par tum jitna is sab se dur raho vahi tumhare liye acha hoga!

Ra: Mere liye kya acha hai aur kya bure; let me decide that! Aur aisi kya vajah hai jo tum  ye sach use kisi bhi halat main chupana chahti ho!

R: That is none of your business!

Ra: Yes ofcourse it is! Ye mere dost ki zindagi ka sawal hai! Armaan ko poora haq hai ye jaane ka ki jise vo apni zindagi main sabse ahem samjhta hai; uske saath kya ho raha hai!

R: Dekho main tumse bas itna hi keh sakti hu ki Armaan se ye sach chupana hi sabse acha option hai. Aur tumhe meri kasam hai Rahul; tum Armaan ko kuch nahi bataoge! Na aaj na kal; na kabhi aur...

Ra: Bakwaas karna band karo Riddhima; ye kya pagalpan hai?

R: Bas tum use nahi batage; aur meri kasam agar tumne todni chahi toh...

Ra: Riddhima stop this f*****g nonsense aur apni kasam vapas lo!

R: Nahi Rahul; ye meri zindagi ka sawaal hai! Aur agar tumhare liye meri zindagi zara bhi maayne rakhti hai toh tum ye kasam nahi todoge!

-------------------------------------

Rahul couldn't help the anger surging inside himself. He should have told Arman everything right at the breakfast table. Why did he have to talk to her. To hell with her reasons; whatever they were Armaan could have looked into it!

But now... now he was trapped! He was bound by her promise and he couldn't break it and tell Armaan anything!

Usually he never believed in these stupid stuffs like promises and all. But at this stage of his life; too much was at stake. He banged his hand against the steering wheel as he sat in the car cursing himself.

That is when he found Riddhima walking out of the house and settling inside her car. He knew that meeting Muskaan was just a made up story; then where was she heading now?

Without wasting any time; he very carefully followed her car without getting spotted. Somewhere something told him; that she wasn't even going to her parent's house either; as she had told Armaan. And his doubts were confirmed when the car took the exact opposite road to Gupta house.

Her car halted in front of Holy care hospital and he now he understood why she had made up the story. He quietly followed her and saw that she had taken some appointment already.

She entered the doctor's cabin while Rahul felt really helpless now. He had to find out the truth! Without caring for the consequences he entered the cabin when he heard the doctor say;
Aapko apne saath kisi ko toh laana chahiye tha Mrs.Mallik.

And that was the perfect time he had entered.

Ra: Jee doctor; main inke saath hi hu. Aap mujhe bata sakte hai!

Riddhima was shocked to see Rahul. 

R: Rahul?? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Dr: Excuse me? Aap nahi jaanti thi ye yaha aanewale hai?

R: Actually vo...

Ra: Vo dekhiye na doctor; main kab se inse keh raha hu par ye jid pe adi hai. Itni badi baaat hai; aise akele doctor ke paas aana; not good na!

Dr: Jee...main bhi inhe yahi samjha raha tha kabse. Vaise aap inke pati...

Ra: Jee nahi; main inka dost hu. Par aap mujhe bata sakte hai jo bhi problem hai.

Dr: Actually aisa waqt pe inke husband saath hote toh acha hota; actually maine pehle bhi inse kaha tha par inhone kaha ki vo busy rehte hai toh nahi aa payenge. Par dekhiye ho sake toh aap please Mr.Mallik se thoda time nikalne ke liye kahiye.

Afterall ye unki wife ki zindagi ka sawal hai!
Aur toh aur ye hai ki surgery hi nahi karwana chahti! I understand ki kuch complications hai; par inhe jald se jald ye surgery karva leni chahiye; varna bohot problems ho jayengi!

Rahul shook his head unbelievably at Riddhima while Riddhima sat with her head bowed down. She was tongue tied. She was too shocked to find Rahul there and to add to it now the doctor had spoken out too much. She rushed out of the cabin as she did not know what else to do. She couldn't tell Rahul to go away in front of the doctor as even the doctor had been insisting her to get some one along. But she had never budged;

Dr: Inhe kya hua everything alright?

Ra: Jee vo... main...main baat karta hu; and I'll try to get Mr.Mallik the next time.

Dr: Kya inke aur inke pati ke beech kuch problems hai? 

I understand it's quite personal par...kya hai ki jitni bhi baar ye check up ke liye aayi hai; she has come alone. Aur jab bhi main inke pati ke barein main poochu toh vo koi bahana bana deti hai.

Ra: Actually doctor vo...inhone apne pati ko kuch inform nahi kiya ab tak!

Dr: No wonder...tabhi ye humesha akeli aati hai. Dekhiye jitni jaldi ho sake aap Mr.Mallik ko mujhse milne ke liye kahiye. I hope vo meri baat samjhenge; and he will make her ready for the surgery!

Rahul felt a hitch in his breath; as he heard what the doctor just said.

Yes; 
Riddhima was been diagnosed of Ovarian cancer!
Rahul had read the reports and was stunned. She had surprised him when she had decided to hide this from Armaan. That was still okay!
But now; why would say no for the surgery!!

Ra: Par...Riddhima surgery ke liye na kyu keh rahi hai? 

Agar vo surgery se theek ho sakti hai toh...

Dr: Exactly... yahi toh mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa raha.Ho sakta hai surgery se dar gayi ho...ya fir...there can be some other personal reasons.
 Ab Mr.Mallik hi shayad iske barein main kuch bata paye.
Vaise bhi there are certain things jo main inke pati se discuss karu toh hi acha hoga!

Aap jitni jaldi ho sake unse baat kijiye...shayad vo inhe samjha paaye.

Ra: Okay Dr; I will talk to him. Aur main poori koshish karunga ki agli appointmeint par inke pati inke saath ho!

Dr: That would be great! 

NOTE

I know you guys must be thinking ki ye ek twist khatam nahi hua ki dusra shuru; but all I would like to say is stay tuned.

Because soon things will unfold on why she is doing what she id doing and I hope you will like it.

Edited by Aayoo.PM.Id - 9 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 
Twist pe twist 
Ye kya karrahi hai ridzi 
Armaan will help her out na toh phir kyun chupa rahi hai 
Just hope armaan ko sab pata chal jaaye n woh ridhima ki help karein isme 
N i want poorane AR back jo iss ff ki speciality hai 
Continue sooper soon 
Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 9 years ago
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oho ji abhi b suspense n ovarian cancer bt she can get well.. It is curable n d problm is y she is doing this..? Kya wo pregnant hai coz usey fir bacha k b abort krna hoga.. Hope not.. Update pls soon
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally got to know what happend to riddhima 
ab y riddhima is not telling armaan anything 
yr update soon m sooo loving ur ffs 
lashyyy thumbnail
Finally the half truth is out nd its definitely shocking nd unexpecting cancer omg
😲
but why is she hiding such a big thing from armaan why? i m sure their something more bd its surely related to a baby u guess.
right now i m sad abt ridhz nd armaan also how he is going to react after the truth will come out he will broke down i knew it
oh god i don't like this track at all from last so 3 or 4 parts ar is sad nd ridhz is crying. i miss ar nd rahul masti, armaan teasing ridhz nd ridhz blushing, ar romantic moments nd their cute fights.
but i m sure u are also having something in mind. but plz yah track jaldi khatam kardo i don't like my ar to be sad like this. aah anyway do update soon
lashyyy thumbnail
Finally the half truth is out nd its definitely shocking nd unexpecting cancer omg

but why is she hiding such a big thing from armaan why? i m sure their something more bd its surely related to a baby u guess.
right now i m sad abt ridhz nd armaan also how he is going to react after the truth will come out he will broke down i knew it
oh god i don't like this track at all from last so 3 or 4 parts ar is sad nd ridhz is crying. i miss ar nd rahul masti, armaan teasing ridhz nd ridhz blushing, ar romantic moments nd their cute fights.
but i m sure u are also having something in mind. but plz yah track jaldi khatam kardo i don't like my ar to be sad like this. aah anyway do update soon
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg...
twist pe twist... ðŸ˜²
yeh ho kya raha hai...
hope sab jaldi thik ho...
aur sab kuch jaldi reveal ho ke y riddhima is hiding this from Armaan 
and y she din't wanna have a surgery...

plzzz jenny post soon...
can't wait for next... :)

bye