Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Dnt tell me rids has cancer. Lovely part with Rahul. Everyone shud have a friend like Rahul.
Update soon.
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wat has happened to ridhima yaaar :(
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 14

Ra: HAVE YOU LOST IT RIDDHIMA?
He shouted losing all the left over patience at her meaningless behaviour. What on earth was wrong with this woman; here she hid such a big thing from her husband and now she was just been rude to her friend only because he was trying to make her realize how wrong she was!

Ra: Shayad mujhe koi haq nahi hai Riddhima; par Armaan ko ye sach janne ka poora hak hai. Aur tumhara farz banta hai ki tum use sab kuch sach sach bata do!

R: Tum...dekho tum please...yaha se chale jao Rahul...tum kuch nahi jante...so just go!

Ra: Par...

R: Just go away Rahul...GO!!

Ra: Main nahi jaunga Riddhima; chahe tum jo keh lo; jo kar lo. I need to know the reason ki tum humse itni badi baat kaise chupa sakti ho!

Before he could question or she could retort anymore; they heard a car park down stairs. Riddhima knew it was Armaan and there was no way she could let him know anything!

She instantly wiped her tears and tried to set her hair a little which seemed disoriented;
R: Rahul please...please tum abhi Armaan se kuch mat kehna... main main tumhe...

Ra: Par vo mera dost hai; main use itna bada sach nahi chupa sakta. Riddhima just wake up; he has  the right to know everything; he's your husband. Aur agar tumhe sirf uske reaction ka dar hai toh let me tell you ki vo jaankar shayad pehle ghussa ho ki tumne ye sach chupaya; par eventually he's the one who is going to be there for you. Vo jaroor tumhe samjhega!

R: Nahi Rahul aisi baat nahi hai; main jaanti hu vo aise nahi hai; of course vo jee jaan laga denge sab theek karne ke liye; par voi toh main nahi chahti Rahul. Dekho please...please meri baat ko samjho; meri majburi hai; main unhe abhi kuch nahi bata sakti!
Tum...tum unse kuch mat kehna; please Rahul...I beg of you...please!!

Ra: Theek hai main use kuch nahi kahunga!
She breath a sigh of relief as he gave in. But felt even more helpless as he completed his words;
Kal subah I'll be here for breakfast as everyday Riddhima. TILL THEN; I won't say anything. Kal subah tak ka waqt hai umhare paas. Armaan se baat karlo; use sab sach bata do Riddhima.
Par agar tum aisa nahi kar payi toh don't worry; 
Main khud use sara sach bata dunga!

Before she could retort he was out of the room. She gathered herself and somehow made herself look presentable since she knew Armaan wouldn't miss a hint that said she had been crying!
As Armaan entered; he found Rahul walking downstairs with not such a happy face.

A: Hey Rahul; tu yaha kaise?

Ra: Kuch nahi bas aise hi; socha Riddhima se thodi baat kar lu; to confirm kit u use jyada sata toh nahi raha!

A: Ya right!

Ra: Ok I think I'll leave now; subah kuch jaroori kaam hai mujhe. 
He looked back at Riddhima meaningfully; who still stood upstairs trying to hear what they were talking about.

A: Hey...itni jaldi kyu ja raha hai? Apni Jerry ke haath ka bana khana miss karega tu; really now?

Ra: Phir kabhi yaar; vaise bhi I am not really hungry! Chal then bye; kal subah milte hai; Good night!
Good night Riddhima. I will be back in the morning...for breakfast; don't forget.

Riddhima just stared at him blankly not knowing what to say!
Armaan had very well seen her blank face and both of them having some silent conversation. He had instantly knew that both had had a fight or some serious conversation. Any by the look of it; Rahul was surely upset and also angry.

But that really worried him as Rahul never usually lost his patience so easily; no wonder he had been with Armaan since years! Then what had happened that made him lose his cool composure.
Riddhima brought him out of his thoughts as she took his briefcase and asked him for his blazer.

The moment Armaan had looked up; e had figured out that she had been crying. He made it a point to ask her about it; but later as he knew she wouldn't bother replying anything till she was sure he had freshened up and had his dinner. Anyways he thought of talking to her right away; but concluded that it was better if the talks were done after completing the dinner as later she won't be left with any other excuses as always. Also that would give some time to both of them to sort their thoughts!

So not wasting anytime he just followed his daily schedule and freshening up; quickly had his dinner watching her every little move. Her shivering hands; her down casted gaze; her nervous body language; did nothing but confirmed her nervousness to him.
The moment he was done with his dinner and was sure that she had finished too; he had no more patience left. Also; she knew she was been watched and the fact did no good to her. She was busy fighting her brains on whether to talk to Armaan; tell him the truth or not and to make it worse he was just observing her since he had come back.

She wasn't yet ready to confront him; or answer any of his questions; so she did what she thought best at the moment; she walked away! Saying;

Aap jakar aaram kijiye...main ye dishes clean karke aati hu!
How lame! He knew very well that it was just a reason to run away; but he did not want to waste time on stupid arguments; so he simply thought of coming to the point.

As she fiddled with the table cloth in order of cleaning the table he walked up and stood right beside her. She let the cloth slip down from her hand as he straight away picked her in his arms giving her no chance to form an excuse.

She never bothered looking up into his eyes; as he carried her all the way to the room staring down at her face. Making her sit straight on the ottoman that was placed right next to the window; he opened the window and sat down on the floor right in front of her.

He held her hand ever so softly keeping his gaze constant on her.
You remember Riddhima; our very first night of marriage. Maine tumse kaha tha; just breath in some fresh air and let all the nervousness flow out of the window. Us waqt tum nervous thi; ek nayi zindagi ki shuruat karne ke liye; aur aaj fir tum utni hi nervous dikhayi de rahi ho! Reason unknown though; still...
I repeat myself Riddhima!

Relax; it's just me and I hope you do know that I don't bite!
He joked around trying to lighten the atmosphere; because the conversation ahead was surely going to be a serious one and he wanted his answers today!

She did what he had asked for; after all she always followed whatever he said; now didn't she! But right now what he asked her for actually helped her calm her nerves.

Taking in some fresh oxygen and setting all her worries aside for a while did seem a pretty nice idea. No need to say; refreshing as well!

As he could finally see her sitting calmly with her eyes shut and taking in deep breaths; he lightly caressed her hand grabbing her much needed attention.
Riddhima...just one question!
 Are you alright?

She did not say anything; instead diverted her gaze which made him sigh helplessly.

Something happened between you and Rahul too; isn't it? He looked really upset Riddhima. I saw him as he left; he was really angry about something.

You know he isn't a guy who loses his patience so easily Riddhima. And more than that; vo sirf unhi logon pe ghussa hota hai jinke bare main he genuinely cares; and no doubt you are surely one of them by now! Toh jaroor aisi koi baat hui hai that he was really really unhappy about! So...care to talk about it?
He could see Riddhima turning uneasy under his gaze; and maybe was also not happy about where the conversation was leading!

R: Armaan...vo actually...Rahul...vo main...

A: Hmm...it's okay; I don't think you really want to talk about this to me! And that's absolutely fine; maybe I am not even supposed to interfere in...

R: Nahi Armaan aisi baat bilkul nahi hai! Aap mere pati hai; aap jo chahe mujhse pooch sakte hai! It's just that...

A: Now as good as this sounds Riddhima; that really hurts me! Kyunki your statement brings us back to square one. Right where we started from!

I had made it a point the very first day; ki tumhe aisa koi kaam allowed nahi hai which is to be done just because we are bound in this so called relationship of marriage!

Maine tumse pehle hi kaha tha; ki main na khud aisa kuch karunga na tumhe aisa kuch bhi karne ke liye kahunga; jo sirf farz poora karne ke maksad se shuru ho.

Tumse maine ye sawal tumhare pati ke haq se nahi kiya tha; I did not want any explanation! Main sirf tumhari feelings jaanna chahta tha; I wanted to help you as a friend!

Acha khair chodo; I won't stretch the topic as I am pretty sure tum dono kafi samjhdar ho; and however hard to accept though; I do know tumhara "Spiky" is capable enough to set everything right.
So...Ye saari baatein chodo; tell me...are you scared of me?

Her eyes which were glued to their hands till now instantly lifted up and shot him a quizzical look;
Ye aap kya keh rahe ho?

A: Yahi; that do I scare you? I mean; come on; we both know I am not really a sweet person 24*7! Neither do I have a patience level as good as you. 
Toh main jaana chahta hu; is it my temper; which makes you hesitant in speaking up to me?

R: Nahi Armaan aisi koi baat nahi hai!

A: Toh fir is it about the other day when I lost my cool; jab tum bina bataye  chali gayi thi aur main...

R: Armaan aisi koi baat nahi hai! Aur aap ye sab kya keh rahe hai? 
Us din aapne job hi kaha ya kiya; I do understand that it was only because you were concerned. Aap pareshan the mere bare main isi liye vo sab keh diya aapne; par fir baad main mujhe manaya bhi toh aap hi ne na!
Agar aisi koi bhi baat hoti toh main aapse keh deti!

A: Toh agar ye vajah bhi nahi hai; then what is the matter Riddhima? Us din se tum bohot badal gayi ho!
Tum bohot ajeeb behave kar rahi ho! Na dhang se baat kar rahi ho; kisi bhi baat par achanak ghussa ho jaati ho; kabhi emotional ho jati ho. You say the most hurtful thing a moment and then an hour later behave as if nothing really happened!
Now what do I understand out of this behaviour?

R: Armaan...vo aaj subah jo hua uske liye I am...
A: It's not only about today Riddhima. Tum peechle kai dino se kahi khoyi hui ho! You are...it seems having some pretty bad mood swings you know.

And surely iske peeche aisi vaisi koi vajah toh hai nahi; kyunki if there was some good news toh sabse pehle mujhe hi pata hota right; but unfortunately we haven't really...you know...

Instead of seeing the much expected tinge red blush; her face turned pale white like a ghost. Had he taken it too far? Did he say something that hurt her?

He was just pulling her leg; but as his words were registered; the truth flashed like a thundering bolt in front of her eyes.

Suddenly; she was reminded what Rahul had warned her!
She had time only till tomorrow morning. She had to do something. And something real quick!
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pout.. is part mein bhi nothing revealed... pOUT...
kya hua hain ridhima ko... 
parenthood problem hai shayad koi jo ridhima us baat par itni jayada shock ho gai... please dii aisa na pareshan karo jaldi se batao na please...
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arey 
Aaj bhi reveal nahi kiya aapne iss part mein bhi 
Armaan ki toh baat se lagta toh yahi hai ke kuch medical conditions theek nahi hai ridhima ke 
Next part mein suspense end karo di 
Please 
lashyyy thumbnail
again nothing revealed *pout*
comeon ab bta bhi do wat is she hiding i m getting desperate ahh❓
but i guess its something abt a kid as per ridhz reaction😳
wats the matter firstly she hide it from everyone,secondly she fought with rahul strange hua kya h ?
 i want my sweet, charming, loving ridhima back.😊
and atleast some ar romance too😃❤️
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You still didnt reavel ki kya problem kya h
Plx pm me for next part 
Continue soon 
...parth... thumbnail
is it about Tumor or she is unable to  conceive ??😕
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya hua hai riddhima ko 
mom ni ban sakti kya ridzy 
jaldi post karo next part 

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cant say what happened to her!! But I love this Armaan !!❤️ It was such an beautiful update thanks!! 👏Edited by A.Kh_20 - 9 years ago