Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i love your ff... enjoy reading & love riddhima a lot... please update as soon as possible :-)
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 13

It had been two days since that night; Armaan could sense that she behaved quite indifferently! She had started snapping back at him; while at some times she would be too lost in her own world to pay any attention to whatever he was saying.

Staying under the same roof for over a period of two months now; he had started to miss that Riddhima who would just be waiting for him and that bright smile would be back on her face lighting up the atmosphere of entire house.

Like every other day he sat on the breakfast table reading newspaper while the breakfast was served. Soon even Rahul joined in and all three of them were busy having their breakfast when suddenly Armaan received a call. Ah instructed Rahul about some meeting that was supposed to be held in an hour so he better finished his breakfast and get going; while leaving his own breakfast half eaten; he grabbed his blazer and was all set to move out when he heard Riddhima call him out.

R: Naashta toh poora kijiye.

A: Nahi mujhe late ho raha hai main office main kuch kha lunga!

R: Rukiye...

A: Ab kya hai??

He did not like it when someone stopped him while he was almost out and no one knew this better than her still!

R: Mujhe bhi aapko tokne ka koi shauk nahi hai; par agar ho sake toh khud ki cheejon ka dhyaan rakhna shuru kar deejiye. Main bhi aapki P.A nahi hu; jo har baat aapko yaad dilati rahu. Humesha aapke saamne; aapke aas paas nahi rahungi Armaan!

Ye aapki file; yahi bhul rahe the aap; agar jaruri lage toh le jaaiye varna as you wish!

Saying so she strode off upstairs to her room and a loud thud of the shutting door could be heard.

Armaan stood still on his place staring at the shut door wondering what just got into her. Never ever had she spoken so venomously to him; and if he knew her well, never to anybody else as well!
Rahul was stunned too. The girl who always used all the words full of respect and love had just been rude to her husband with no reason at all and that too in his (Rahul's) presence! This was so not like his Jerry.

Ra: Armaan...dude everything ok between you guys? I mean I know it's your personal matter but...
Armaan who was too lost in his own thoughts was snapped out due to Rahul's question. Anger surged back into him and he gripped the file tightly trying to control himself;
Jakar khud apni dost se kyu nahi poochta; because I surely am not aware what's wrong with that woman!

Rahul had witnessed her gloomy face and also had tried to confront her; but she was just brush it off saying it was nothing and he was reading too much between the lines. He wanted to go and talk to her right now; as he was sure his both friends were going through some bad phase and needed him but somehow he had to be present for the meeting so he couldn't do much!

The sun had almost set when Rahul entered the Mallik house. He had been determined to have a talk with Riddhima as Armaan had been completely busy in his work throughout the day and was going to back home late at night. So he thought that Armaan's absence would be a plus point as well as she would be able to talk out things more openly.

Like every other day; he expected Riddhima to be in the kitchen preparing dinner watching her favourite music channel or some rom-com movie. But to his surprise he found pin drop silence as he entered. Joseph and other cooks were busy preparing dinner while there was no sign of Riddhima anywhere around. So he thought of talking to Joseph;
Joseph where Riddhima?

Jo: Good evening sir. She's resting in her room sir.

You need anything; should I get you some water or coffee?

Ra: No I am fine Joseph; umm...is...is she fine? Like resting at this hour?

Jo: She did look a little tired sir; but she didn't answer when I questioned. Maybe she is just tired being alone all day and with the chores. Even Armaan sir's not home yet; why don't you go and meet her sir; you always manage to make her smile.
Ra: Yup I'll just check...

He walked out of the kitchen smiling to himself. In a matter of few days; Riddhima had created a great bond with not only Armaan and him but also the maids of the house. Even they could figure out something was wrong and were truly concerned for her.

He walked towards their room when he heard her voice. It seemed as though she was talking to somebody. As he went closer; he realised maybe she was having a phone conversation. He wasn't a person who usually would sneak peek into some one's room; or for that matter eavesdrop. But her words didn't help him;

R: I know Doctor...but isn't there any other solution?
R: Okay...I...I think I'll ...I'll talk to my husband and let you know by tomorrow!

She cut the call and sat down on the bed holding her head. Frustration clearly visible on her face! Her forehead perspired; while her eyes were completely red which he concluded might be cause of constant crying.

He opened the door slightly more; making sure he made no noise as he heard her say something.

R: Ab main kya karu...Armaan ko kaise batau??
Nahi...ye...ye baat unhe nahi pata chalni chahiye...vo...vo kabhi nahi manenge.
Main kya...karu...

kisi bhi tarah unse sach chupana hoga mujhe varna...
She stood up and rushed to the washroom and the moment she shut the door Rahul entered the room quickly. He found a file lying on the bed. He was unsure of whether he should be doing this or not; he knew he was ethically wrong but as far as he had heard; she wasn't going to let Armaan know about whatever the reason was. Which meant he(Rahul) would never even be given any idea about whatsoever that was going on with her!

But he could see that the problem at hand was big! So just thinking about her and Armaan's good he finally picked the file and opened it; but what he read left him stunned enough to even move a muscle.

What he read shook the earth beneath him; and Armaan been the first and foremost person in concern was to be kept oblivious of such a big happening! He really did agree with Armaan now; something was wrong with that woman. How could she even think of hiding such a big truth?

Riddhima walked out of the washroom and froze as she found Rahul reading the file. And by the look on his face she wasn't pretty sure how much he had already read!

R: Ra...hul...tum yaha kya...and how dare yoy touch it Rahul!
She snatched the file out of his hand and placed it safely inside the drawer.

Don't you have any manners Rahul. Tum aise kaise kamre main aa gaye without my...

Ra: Is it true Jerry?

She just stared at him wide eyed not capable to utter a word out of her mouth.

Ra: Kya tumhe...toh fir tumne bataya kyu nahi Riddhima...Tum Armaan se itni...

She cut his words furiously;
Enough Rahul; ye mera personal matter hai. You don't have any right to question me!

Ra: Aur Armaan? I am sure he has all the rights to know the truth! Toh fir use kyu chupa rahi ho?

R: Armaan mere husband hai; main unse kya kehti hu aur kya nahi vo mera look out hai. You are invading our personal life!
On the other hand Armaan was having no fun or for that matter even a normal day at office. His thoughts kept drifting towards Riddhima's recent behaviour. She had not been herself lately. He missed that innocent eyes and that pretty smile that always adored her face.

How she would just be ready on her toe to get anything he had asked for. He never wanted her to always be busy in the household chores. Instead he was happier if she wanted to be free of them as that would only guarantee some more time with him!

But as far as he remembered she loved doing tasks for him; getting small small things ready for him. He still remembered how happy she had been when for the first time she had prepared the breakfast and set all things for him before he left for office. He could still picture her with that exact same smile.

If she was tired of those chores it was ok; if she did not feel like doing anything for him anymore; even that was...
Actually maybe that wasn't really ok; because he knew that was the thing that really made her happy.
But if she had lost interest in it now; then he didn't mind getting it done by his maid or even doing it himself! He wasn't in that category of husbands who expected their wives to be sarva gun sampan and be doing everything that their husband had asked for rather ordered for! He had always hated asking for anything from her; even though if he knew she did everything happily. Afterall she was his wife; not his P.A!!

But somewhere deep down he knew that it wasn't really all about the stress of any work! As he remembered her words;
Agar ho sake toh khud ki cheejon ka dhyaan rakhna shuru kar deejiye. Main bhi aapki P.A nahi hu; jo har baat aapko yaad dilati rahu. Humesha aapke saamne; aapke aas paas nahi rahungi Armaan!

He felt a twist in his heart. Why would she say that? Just because he forgot his file; she had taunted him of treating her like his P.A. What did he ever do to make her feel so!

Was it something about the fight they had few days back; when he had scolded her for going away without informing? Maybe she felt bad about his over protective behaviour.

A: Ho sakta hai; shayad usi vajah se vo naraj hai. After all it's since that night she hasn't really being herself. Par agar aisa kuch tha vo keh deti mujhse; ya fir Rahul se shikayat karti meri! Par...

That made him realize; that she wasn't talking properly to Rahul as well!

Aisa kya ho sakta hai that she's been so indifferent these days? 
He stood gazing at the sky; his hands in his pockets; while an evident frown visible on his forehead. As he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket; he removed the cell out and found a new message. But before he could open it; he could see that curvature of lips that he had been missing from days now.

A beautiful smile that adored his screen right now was lost somewhere. He minimized the message box to have a clear view of her angelic face. He smiled seeing her photo as he remembered something how he hated those people who kept the photos of their partners as their screen savers. I mean maybe it was lovely but still...it was so cheesy and too show off kind of thing as per him.

But then Rahul been Rahul had purposely kept one of her pictures as his screen saver when he had once taken his phone in pretence of calling someone urgently while his phone had no balance.
Later as Armaan had seen Spiky's little mischief; he wanted to strangle him to mess up with his phone; but then as he looked at her smiling face; it had on a reflex made him smile.

Try how hard he may; he couldn't bring himself up to remove her picture. Damn; he felt crazy as it was just a picture...still it felt incorrect to delete it!

Who would dare mess with his phone anyways; so the secret was going to stay with him; no harm done!
He caressed her picture smiling to himself; accepting the fact that eventually he had come under that Yes-I-am-a-newly- wedded-crazy-husband category.

A: Nahi...tum aise hi achi lagti ho Riddhima; sadness doesn't suit you! Tumhari ye smile hi toh hai jo sabse khubsoorat hai; is poori duniya main. The most true and innocent smile! I can't let you lose that!
I am sure something's wrong Riddhima; but we if it is so it's time to set it right!

He caressed her face for one last time and placing the cell back into his pocket walked out determined!
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya hua hain ye ridhima ko ... SOB SOB...
jaldi jaldi update dooo pleaseee...
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 part 
Omg kya hua h ridhima ko
Plz update next part soon 
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon 
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ridhima aise kyun behaving 
I hope sab theek hojaye 
I want old waali ridzi back n AR moments 
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god riddhima ko kya hua 
hope armaan ko jaldi sab pata chale 
continue soon
shreya03 thumbnail
love the update... please update as soon as possible can't wait to read more :-)
megha1996 thumbnail
nice update dear...                                           what happened to ridimma why she was behaving so indifferently ...                            ridimma was suffering from any disease or what???...                                                     keep updating ur lovely ff and plz pm me..
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Omgamazing part pls pla update soon
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Awesum part 
hope ridhima is f9...
continue soon