Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved khushi protesting arnav n lecturing him.here khushi married arnav 4 a diff reason.i'm more eager to know arnav's attitude 2wards khushi post marr.in the show he was rough with her.but since here khushi married him 2 prove her innocence did Arnav believe her?Will he be soft to her?hope at least khushi's family wud support them as they know shyam's true colour

He won't have time to be soft or rough on her! Everything will spiral out of control before Arnav or Khushi could think of their next step! Thanks for commenting!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessjazz

So they did get married after all, but with no anger on Arnav's side or fear from Khushi.

Thanks for that little tid-bit about the serials.  Have always wondered too, how they can enact a wedding scene.

Anytime dear friend!😃
And thanks for commenting!
P.S. The twists are still not over!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 2. LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!

Paayal smiled shyly as she tried to untie the thread on her husband's hand with one hand. All around them, relatives and neighbors, who were seated on the floor surrounding her, took sides and either cheered her or warned her husband against loosing to her. Paayal heard Anjali teasing her husband and her smile widened. As she was trying to untie the thread she saw something in her peripheral vision that made her turn her head towards the door. As she took in the vision in front of her, her eyes widened and she stilled in shock. She continued to stare even as people around her continued to cheer her trying to get her attention back into the game.

Yeh Paayalji kya dekh rahi hai? (What is Paayalji looking at?), Anjali wondered as she turned towards the door and now it was her turn to be shocked. She stared at the door with only one word falling out of her mouth, "Chote!" Hearing her words, everyone turned towards the door with wonder which turned into surprise when they saw who were standing in the doorway.

Khushi looked around in worry as she gripped the heavy garland around her neck tightly. Arnav had bought the garlands for both of them on the way and both wore it before entering the house. Khushi looked towards Arnav with trepidation wondering whether he was looking as nervous as she was feeling. But Arnav looked ahead without a single expression written on his face as if getting married without telling everyone was normal every day thing to him. But then who knows! He was foreign return! Maybe there people did get married without telling anybody else and just returned to their normal life! After all, she did hear that people abroad served divorces to each other as if they were serving food to one another, so getting married might not be a big deal! Suddenly Khushi's eyes widened as she wondered how many times had Arnavji married and divorced to be this casual about their current situation! Maybe he had some ex-wives stashed over in foreign countries. Hey Devi Maiyya!

Khushi was brought back to reality from her thought world when her husband started moving ahead. Husband??? That will take time getting used to, Khushi realised. She was married now! She had a pati! Realizing that she was getting lost in her thoughts again, she mentally slapped herself and tried to focus on what was happening in front of her.

Shyam looked on in shock as Khushi and Arnav walked in with garlands around their neck. His eyes took in the scene in front of him without blinking. Nahi! Yeh nahi ho sakta! Khushiji humaare saath aisa nahi kar sakti! Woh jaanti hain ki hum unse kitna pyaar karte hain! Woh humaara dil is tarah nahi tod sakti! (No! This cannot happen! Khushiji would not do this to me! She knows how much I love her! She would never break my heart in this manner!) Even though his heart kept on denying the scene his eyes were showing him, his brain catalogued the sindoor on her forehead and the mangalsutr around her neck all telling him that she was Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada as of now and she stopped being his Khushiji. But Shyam's heart refused to believe and continued to deny the scene.

Khushi looked around with fear as shocked faces looked back at her. She took a deep breath as she wondered who will break the silence. Not her, that's for sure! It is not that Khushi was scared to speak out or something. It is just that Arnav had warned her to keep her mouth shut once they entered his house and not to speak a word till they reached his room. She did not understand why and had wanted to protest but one glare ASR style sent her way shut her up and all her protests died in her throat. She so did not want ASR back. She would do anything to keep Arnavji here and not bring his angry avatar back, especially when she was alone with him. His ASR avatar still freaked her out and she would rather have that avatar away from her unless of course he was fighting for her like he thrashed those goons who tried to take her away mistaking her for someone else. Then she was all for unleashing it. But she so did not want to face the wrath of ASR especially when she had just convinced him that she was innocent.

Arnav looked around passively as he waited someone to react. Oh come on! Someone say something! It can't be that shocking that I married Khushi! I mean we did dance in front of everyone in the Sangeet! So me marrying the only girl who makes me laugh in this whole universe should not be that shocking! But maybe they are not shocked about me marrying Khushi! They are shocked that I got married! Yes! That might be it! Me, the guy who claimed to be eternal bachelor, decides to marry? No wonder my Di looks like she is about to faint! Hope her blood pressure remains normal! High BP is bad for my nephew or niece! Hope its niece! I cannot handle having a Shyam Junior around after getting to know his truth. Speaking about truth...He gave his wife a glance! Wife?? Who would have thought of that! ASR gets a wife! Ha! Hope she keeps her mouth shut though! If she blurted about Shyam and innocence and all that bakwas before I could get some proof she will be thrown out of this house, before she can say her standard Hey Devi Maiyya!

Suddenly, someone stepped ahead and slapped Khushi. Khushi and everyone were shocked. It was none other than frail looking sweet Garima, Khushi's Amma. She gave another slap to Khushi. The slap was so hard that Khushi teetered a bit and only Arnav's hold on her shoulder stopped her from falling down.

"Ee sab ka hai bitiya? (What is all this bitiya?)", Amma asked in a cold voice that not only shocked Khushi but everyone else in the room. No one had heard Amma speak in such a manner.

"Arre! Bolat kaahe naahi? Ee sab ka hai? (Arre! Why aren't you saying something? What is all this?)", Amma asked as she grabbed Khushi and shook her like some ragged doll.

"Arre! Ee ka bolegi? Jaanat hai ki ee jo kaand kar aayi hai ee galat hai! (Arre! What will she say? She knows that what she has gone and done is wrong!)", Buaji roared from back making tears well up in Khushi's eyes. She had never felt this level of hostility from her mother and aunt. But she did not react or speak up. She had taken Arnav's warning to heart. She was ready to be scolded thousand times by her family rather than face the wrath of ASR.

Amma continued to rage, "Ka ee sanskar humne tumko di hai? Ee sanskar? Ki tum jaake aisan chup chupaake shaadi kar aao! Sharam naahi laagat hai tumko! ARRE! KUCH TOH BOLO! (Are these values I taught you? These values? That you will go and elope. Don't you feel ashamed! ARRE! SAY SOMETHING!)" She shook her daughter roughly but Khushi did not react. She kept her head down and continued to listen with her heart turning heavier at every passing second.

"Arre bitiya! Tum toh humaar Khusi ho na? Apne babuji ki jaan ho na? Toh kaahe bataati naahi ki ee sab ka hai? (You are my Khushi right? You are your babuji's life, right? Then why don't you tell everyone what is all this?)", Amma pleaded but Khushi remained quiet.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye!", Maami interrupted, "Eet ees obvious ki Khushi madam ko family ki no care! Whery selfis! (It is obvious that Khushi Madam not care for family! Very selfish! )", Maami sniffed as she looked away haughtily.

"Toh tum naahi bologi? (So you won't say anything?)", Amma questioned, "Theek hai! Mat bolo! Lekin hum ab bolenge! Aur hum bolte hain ki aaj se tum humaari beti nahi! (Fine! Don't speak! But now I will speak! And I am saying that from today you are not my daughter!)"

Khushi looked at her in horror. Her face turned pale.

"Haan! Khushi! Aaj se tum humka kuch naahi laagat ho! Aur naahi tumhaari Babuji ki! Aaj se Khushi humaare liye mar gayi hai! (Yes! Khushi! Today onwards, you mean no one to me! And neither mean any one to your Babuji ! Today onwards, Khushi is dead for us!)", Amma announced making Khushi stagger a step back in shock. But then she consoled herself. Koi baat nahi Khushi! Kal jab sab sachchai hum Amma ko bataayenge, toh woh humein jaroor maaf kardengi! (No problem Khushi! When tomorrow I will tell Amma the truth, she will definitely forgive me!) Khushi consoled herself but her heart continued to turn heavier with pain and anguish.

Amma dragged her husband's wheelchair and walked off after hugging Paayal and saying her goodbyes. Buaji was about to follow her but not before saying few choice words to Khushi, "Ae ladki! Aaj tumne dikha diya ki tum Sasi Babua ki saggi beta na ho! (Hey girl! Today you have shown us that you are not Shashi babua's blood daughter!)"

Khushi's eyes widened at that but Buaji had not finished, "Aaj tumne ee sab karke bata diya ki tum ek anaath ho! Tum kisi aur ki bitiya ho, kyunki humaar Sasi ki bitiya hoti toh ee sab na karti! Aaj tum ne apna rang dikha diya! Aaj tumne apna khoon dikha diya! Aaj se tum hum sabke liye ek anaath hi ho! Aaj se tumra rista hum sabke saath khatam! (Today by doing all this you have proven that you are an orphan! You are someone else's daughter, coz my Shashi's daughter would never do such things! Today you have shown us your color! You have shown us your true face! Today onwards, you are an orphan for all of us! Today onwards, your relationship with us have ended!)"

Khushi looked on in horror as Buaji followed Amma. In her whole life, her mother and aunt must have scolded her many times but this was the first time they reminded her of being orphan. Tears dropped from her eyes and she looked down. Even though she had hope that once the angers have cooled down her family would accept her and in anger, her family did not mean those words, yet those words left the damage in her fragile heart and Khushi did not know how long she could survive this.

As Khushi's family left the premises, the guests, who till now were looking at the scene with shock, opened their mouth. Khushi flinched as she heard some of the whispers. Slowly the guests getting bolder openly started whispering. Some whispered about how Khushi was a gold digger and some even wondered whether she seduced ASR into marrying her.

By now, Naani, Anjali, Maami and rest of Raizadas remained quiet as they were still in shock at their Chote getting married in such a manner but the whispers now made them wonder the same thing. How did ASR, the man who hated marriage, eloped with Khushi, a lower class girl in words of ASR? Did she seduce him? Everyone had questions but no one knew how to place it in front of Arnav. Anjali and Naani were speechless and simply looked at Arnav with shock while Maami fumed in her place with narrowed eyes. Now was the time to point out how smart these Gupta sisters were! Maami realised and happily opened her mouth, "Hello Hi Bye Bye! Humka bhi ee hi doubt hai jo aap sabhai logan ka hai (I have the same doubt which you all have!)! Ki what is happening here?" Her voice was loud enough that whole room quieted down as the guests looked eagerly at the drama happening in front of them.

Arnav looked at Maami with neutral expression but inside he wondered what Maami will say now. It was well known fact that Maami detested the Gupta sisters and now was a golden opportunity for her to insult the girls. Arnav looked at Khushi covertly as he wondered whether she was mentally and emotionally ready to take Maami's onslaught especially after listening to her own mother disown her and her aunt question her values.

Soon, Maami started with her diatribe in her usual broken english, "Humka pata tha! I knew you see! Thees girls ij gold diggers! Only want money! Badi (elder) stole my son and choti (younger) stole my bhatija (nephew)! Aaj prove ho hi guva (And today it is proven!)! Am I right Khoon Bhari Taang? Thees was your pilaan (plan) right? Marry the sons of this family by your maya jaal and then become ranis of the house! Waise kaisan faisla kiya Arnav bitwa aur Aakash bitwa mein se tumra honewaala bakra kaun? Coin toss kiya tha ka? (By the way, how did you decide which one of you will fool Arnav bitwa and which one will fool Aakash bitwa? Did you do a coin toss? )"

Maami looked at her bahu with excitement. This was the right time! Hit the hammer! She knew that her bahu's strength was in her little sister. And the only way to break Paayal was to first destroy her support, her relationship with Khushi and this was the right time to drive wedge between the sisters. And Maami was right. Paayal fumed in anger at her sister. Because of Khushi, her love for her Aakash was being brought to question again. Not only Khushi destroyed her life once by stopping her earlier wedding but now she was trying to destroy her new life too? Why Khushi? Why?

Paayal stormed over to her sister and gave her a tight slap. Arnav and Khushi looked at Paayal in shock. Neither of them expected Paayal to be against her own sister. Even Paayal was shocked by the intensity of her slap. But then the fear that this will destroy her relationship with the love of her life was stronger than her love for her sister who in her eyes, had done a very wrong thing. Hence, Paayal felt justified at hitting her sister. Eloping was wrong and Khushi did that. Hence, she deserved every slap she got.

"Waah! Kya behen hai humaari! Waah! (Wow! What a sister I have! Wow!)", Paayal muttered making Khushi look at her tearfully. But Paayal did not give heed to Khushi's tearful eyes. She continued with her harsh words, "Aaj tumne humaare aur Aakash ki shaadi ka bahut badhiya tamaasha bana diya! Mazaak banaake rakh diya hai tumne humaare Aakash ke liye pyaar ka! Aaj dikha diya tumne ki tumhaari zindagi mein humaari kya ehmiyat hai! Shukriya Khushi! Shukriya! Humein aaj yeh din dikhaane ke liye! Aur kya din dikhaaya! Humaari apni saas humpe ilzaam laga rahi hai aur hum apne aapko bacha bhi nahi paa rahe hain! Aur yeh sab sirf tumhaari wajah se hua Khushi! Sirf tumhaari wajah se! Aaj jo tumne kiya uske liye hum tumhein kabhi maaf nahi karenge! Lucknow mein jab humaara rishta toota tha woh bhi tumhaari wajah se, humne kabhi tumhein doshi nahi maana! Lekin aaj hum kehte hain ki agar tumhaari iss harqat se agar humaari shaadi shuda zindagi par zara si bhi aanch aayi toh tumhein humaari haay lagegi! (Today you have made a circus out of mine and Aakash's wedding. You have turned my love for Aakash into a joke! Today you have shown me what is my balue in your life! Thank you Khushi! Thank you! For showing me this day! And what a day you have shown me! My mother-in-law is making allegations on me and I cannot even defend myself! And all this is because of you, Khushi! Only because of you! After what you have done today, I will never forgive you! When my wedding was called off in Lucknow all thanks to you, I never blamed you for it! But today I am telling you that if because of your one single action, there is any damage to my married life, you will earn my curse!)

Khushi raised her hand as if telling Paayal to not to say anymore words as she looked at her sister in horror but Paayal was on a roll, "Aaj jo tumne kiya hai na Khushi, uske liye Devi Maiyya bhi tumhein maaf nahi karegi! Humaari zindagi barbaad karne ke kagaar pe hai sirf tumhaari wajah se! Bas Khushi! Ab humaara tum par se vishwas uth chukka hai! Aur humein bharosa ho chukka hai ki tum sirf apne baare mein sochti ho, humaare baare mein kabhi nahi! Isliye humne faisla kiya hai ki aaj se hum tumhein apni zindagi se nikaale phenkte hain! Tum aaj se sirf humaare Jethaani ho! Behen nahi! (For what you have done today Khushi, even Devi Maiyya will not forgive you! My life is on the edge of being destroyed, all because of you! Enough Khushi! Now you have lost my trust! And I have realised that you only think about yourself and never about me! That's why I have decided that I am throwing you out of my life! Today onwards, you are only my sister-in-law and not my sister!)"

Saying her piece, Paayal ran off in tears while Khushi kept looking down dumbly. She could not understand what was happening. She simply stood still as harsh words were showered upon her by her family.

Aakash's eyes followed his wife's movement and he turned to walk after her to console her but not before he had a few choice words to say to his brother. He spoke in a calm soft voice which spoke of his disappointment, "Aapne nahi theek kiya Bhai! Aapko agar Khushi pasand thi toh ghar waalon se keh diya hota, aise shaadi karne ki kya zaroorat thi? Maine kabhi socha nahi Bhai ki aap mere shaadi ke din ko iss tarah yaadgaar banaayenge, ek tamasha banaake rakh denge! (You haven't done right, Bhai! If you liked Khushi, you could have just told the family members, why did you get married in such a way? I never thought you will make my wedding day memorable in such a manner, you have turned it into a circus!)" Aakash turned around and walked away. Maami and Maami also walked away.

Arnav looked on stoically but inside he was in shock. How could his brother think so wrong about him? Aakash knew that his brother was a business man and did not take any decision without thinking it thoroughly. Then why didn't his brother think that Arnav must have some reason behind his actions? Arnav had hoped that he would have Aakash's support to flush Shyam out of their house but now it was obvious that his brother would not be his ally when he went against Shyam.

Soon the guests decided to leave and slowly the hall emptied out leaving behind a confused Nk, a sad Naani, a shocked Anjali and an angry Shyam.

Finally Anjali spoke up but in a whisper, "Kyun?"

Arnav looked at her stoically. She walked towards him and looked at him with blank eyes, "Kyun kiya yeh sab Chote? Agar Khushiji tumhein pasand thi toh keh dete, is tarah tamasha karne ki kya zaroorat thi? (Why did you do all this Chote? If you liked Khush, you could have just said, why make a circus out of it?)"

Arnav shrugged, "Oh relax Di! I wanted to marry her so I married her. Ab maine shor sharaabe se shaadi ki yeh ek mandir mein jaake simple shaadi ki (Whether I married Khushi with bells and pomps or marry in simple way in a temple), why does it matter? I like Khushi and I thought it was the right time to get married, so I married her. That's all! Why are we creating so much drama over it?"

Anjali's jaw dropped open at the nonchalant answer given by her Chote. She looked at him with betrayal. She so did not expect this reaction from her Chote. Feeling disappointed and unable to say anything else, she turned around and walked off to her room followed by Shyam, who of course, did not leave without sending a glare at Arnav and Khushi.

"Chaliye Naaniji!", Nk muttered as he noticed how weak Naani looked. Naani nodded and walked off with Nk but not without saying few words to Arnav, "Chote! Humka aapan se ee ummeed naahi thi! (I did not expect this from you!)" Giving him one disappointed glance, Naani walked away to her room.

Finally Arnav and Khushi were left alone in the hall. Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand and took her with him to her room. She sat on the bed while he sat on the recliner. Both were mentally tired after the events of the whole day.

"Ab kya karenge?", Khushi ask softly.

Arnav shrugged, "Don't worry about others. Once everyone cools down they will accept us. And then we will spy on Shyam and collect evidence against him."

Khushi frowned, "Par sabut dhoondne ki kya jaroorat hai? Kal tak humaare ghar waale shaant ho jaayenge aur phir hum unse baat karenge aur woh aake Shyamji ki sachchai sabke saamne rakh denge! (But why do we need proof? By tomorrow, my family would have cooled down, I will talk to them and they will tell everyone about Shyam's truth!)"

The innocent way in which Khushi stated the solution made Arnav laugh out loud. Khushi frowned and Arnav explained, "Khushi! If only the matter was so simple. My Di is pregnant Khushi! She will now believe in Shyam even more blindly. Already she trusted him but now the trust must have increased. She won't believe anybody unless we have proof. And if right now, Paayal, Amma and Bua spoke against Shyam, only relations will be destroyed. Think Khushi! If I, the most practical guy, did not believe you then why do you think, my family, who are emotionally attached to Shyam, would believe your family over him? Plus, you and your family are new to our family compared to Shyam who have been with us for ages. My family taking his side and not believing yours is more likely if we outed the truth without proof to back us up. We want proof Khushi! We want proof! So we have only one option. Spy on Shyam!"

Khushi blinked for a while, "Theek hai! Hum aapki baat samajhte hain! Aur agar kuch saboot mila nahi toh hum Shyamji ko apne jaal mein fasaayenge humein chaara banaake jaise tv mein dikhaate hain, woh kya kehte hain... haan... Sting aaprasun! (Alright! I understand your point! But if we did not find any proof, we will trap him in our trap while using my as bait like they show in tv, what do they call it... Yes... Sting Operation!)" Khushi seemed so excited by her idea that Arnav could do nothing but chuckle and order her to sleep on the bed while he took the recliner. Both lied down but neither could sleep; not because of their thoughts but because both were still dressed in their wedding clothes and had yet to change into something comfortable. But when your world has been turned upside down and your beliefs have been uprooted in last 24 hours, who cares about clothes and all that.

NOTE:

If you are not surprised by today's update, then wait for the next three chapters!

Coz I have yet to open my bag of twists!

Also the person who gave me this challenge, also gave me a list of persons who should support Arshi and who should condemn them and some names in both lists will shock you!

So get ready for some weirdest twists in the story! You have been warned!

PRECAP:

The next chapter has the supporting characters contemplating Arshi's spontaneous decision and evil gains its upper hand! Be ready for some shocking but predictable scenes on next Sunday!

Thanks for reading!

Take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Reviews would be replied and/or liked, once the light stops playing games here!

P.P.S. Sorry for the delay in posting; net stopped working just before I was about to post!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
he disappointed me today so much
how could he
this is what he does
nothing at all
kaise pati hain yeh
if i was in khushi place
not that i hope to god i am
i would have slapped all these peeps by now
no really
kaisi family hai
they dont understand her
and then they claim she is not their
they were never hers man
had they been well they wouldnt have said the bull they did
okay must calm down
but how can i
we need MSK and soon i hope
well not yet it seems
sab ne sabit karr diya ki khoon khoon hota hai
khushi ki mausi payal ki bua aur khud payal ne
itne self centred log maine aaj tak nahin dekhe
that bull payal said
had khushi not broken her first marriage well dear you wouldnt be mrs payal raizada
well if not for her you wouldnt be getting married to akash
she convinced arnav to talk to his family for you and him
and what do you do
go and prove that you arent her sister
had you been you wouldnt have taken the crap said by mami and turned against her
aur mami really what rubbish
shyam really what are you a girl nahin karr rahe hain
anjali dont even get me started on her
hated her all clingy and bechari crap they threw at us
even more now
so she limps big deal man
instead of making her stronger they all made her weak
no they did
no wonder she couldnt be told of snake pathetic behaviour
khushi defend yourself
the hell with ASR
ek din jab MSK ke inse poochenge ki kya iss tarah se unhone khushi ki hifazat ki
toh tab kya kahenge inhe
and khushi you just let it go
woman where is your self respect
its not like you committed a sin
you married him not ended up being a unwed mother or something more horrible
to be fair nothing wrong in being a unwed mother
okay am getting ahead of myself
is nk not going to be with them either
akash really dont even wanna say about that man
he knows what his brother is like
and still he said this
good that they broke off their relations from khushi
aise matlabi family ka saath hone se acha hai ki yeh anaath hi theek
wait babuji surely will be with her
please tell he will be man
lets see
battle lines are being drawn
time to go to war against evil
waise payal now that she is your jhethani well you gotta do what she says
remember that as you yourself told her this
hope khushi doesnt forgive these peeps
well hope maan doesnt at all
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was one awesome update. Absolutely loved it. 
Poor Khushi 😭😭😭 Feeling bad for Khushi because of the Gupta ladies reactions. She is totally exhausted due to all the drama of the ladies.  Also Arnav is still displaying the ASR traits and has not reacted much even though the Gupta ladies hurled abuse on Khushi.

From the look of it, the Gupta ladies will not help Khushi to tell them the truth and ARHI should not expect help from Guptas.
Raizada's have not reacted much as yet. However, Mamiji did a chance pe dance to taunt her bahuriyas. Let us see how Anjali / Nani / NK react and who help ARHI / who are against them in the Raizada camp

Looking forward to next part for the Raizadas reactions.
Edited by fffan123 - 9 years ago
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wo kya kehtey hai.. I am speeechlesss.. Iy kya hai.. Sab ulta hogawa.. Original mai toh Arnav against tha aur baki sb saath aur yaha toh Arnav Babu saath aur baki sab dour.. Kitney Dour Kitney Paas.. And hum bht khush hogawa specialy Aakaah aur Payalya k dialogues se.. Oftr ol insan sell fish hota hai toh wo kaese self less ho saktey hai.. Bt fikr not H.P hai na unki help k lye aur shyd Nani krengi unki help baki sb ko phaenko.. Me nt intstd in baki sb.. Chalo bht hogawa.. C u soon. Tk cr..
Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb! loved it.. yeh toh hona tha but i am surprised how arnav is quite throught the tirade of khushi's family, her sister, his mami, brother..chalo ek toh accha hai both ARSHI are on same page.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was very funny in the beginning, reading Khushi and Arnav's POV. Then it got serious when guptas started slapping poor Khushi. Last part was cute. I love this story very much.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting 
Continue soon 
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Very bad on Payal part...she is so selfish.